From: [email-masked] (SWAIS Telnet User)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 93 13:50:53 PDT

LOCUS       CHMPXX     121024 bp    DNA             PLN       31-MAR-1992
DEFINITION  Liverwort Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast genome DNA
ACCESSION   X04465 Y00686
KEYWORDS    16S ribosomal RNA; 23S ribosomal RNA; 4.5S ribosomal RNA;
            5S ribosomal RNA; ATPase; chlorophyll a apoprotein; cytochrome;
            cytochrome b-559; cytochrome b6; cytochrome f;
            cytochrome subunit IV; F-0-ATPase; F1-ATPase; initiation factor;
            photosynthesis; photosystem II; ribosomal protein;
            ribosomal protein L14; ribosomal protein L16;
            ribosomal protein L20; ribosomal protein L21;
            ribosomal protein L22; ribosomal protein L23;
            ribosomal protein L33; ribosomal protein S11;
            ribosomal protein S12; ribosomal protein S14;
            ribosomal protein S15; ribosomal protein S18;
            ribosomal protein S19; ribosomal RNA;
            ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase; RNA polymerase; transfer RNA;
            transfer RNA-Ala; transfer RNA-Arg; transfer RNA-Asp;
            transfer RNA-Cys; transfer RNA-Gln; transfer RNA-Glu;
            transfer RNA-Gly; transfer RNA-His; transfer RNA-Ile;
            transfer RNA-Leu; transfer RNA-Lys; transfer RNA-Met;
            transfer RNA-Phe; transfer RNA-Pro; transfer RNA-Ser;
            transfer RNA-Thr; transfer RNA-Trp; transfer RNA-Tyr;
            transfer RNA-Val; unidentified reading frame.
SOURCE      Marchantia polymorpha
  ORGANISM  Chloroplast Marchantia polymorpha
            Eukaryota; Plantae; Embryobionta; Bryophyta; Hepaticopsida;
            Marchantiidae; Marchantiales; Marchantiineae; Marchantiaceae.
REFERENCE   1  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Ohyama,K., Fukuzawa,H., Kohchi,T., Shirai,H., Sano,T., Sano,S.,
            Umesono,K., Shiki,Y., Takeuchi,M., Chang,Z., Aota,S., Inokuchi,H.
            and Ozeki,H.
  TITLE     Chloroplast gene organization deduced from complete sequence of
            liverwort Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast DNA
  JOURNAL   Nature 322, 572-574 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   2  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Ohyama,K.
  TITLE     Direct Submission
  JOURNAL   Submitted (17-OCT-1986) K. Ohyama, Research Centre for Cell and
            Tissue culture, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Kyoto
            606, Japan.
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   3  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Yamano,Y., Ohyama,K. and Komano,T.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequences of chloroplast 5S ribosomal RNA from cell
            suspension cultures of the liverworts Marchantia polymorpha and
            Jungermannia subulata
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 12, 4621-4624 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   4  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Umesono,K., Inokuchi,H., Ohyama,K. and Ozeki,H.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast DNA: a
            region possibly encoding three tRNAs and three proteins including a
            homologue of E. coli ribosomal protein S14
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 12, 9551-9565 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   5  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Fukuzawa,H., Uchida,Y., Yamano,Y., Ohyama,K. and Komano,T.
  TITLE     Molecular cloning of promoters functional in Escherichia coli from
            chloroplast DNA of a liverwort, Marchantia polymorpha
  JOURNAL   Agric. Biol. Chem. 49, 2725-2731 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   6  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Yamano,Y., Kohchi,T., Fukuzawa,H., Ohyama,K. and Komano,T.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequences of chloroplast 4.5 S ribosomal RNA from a
            leafy liverwort, Jungermannia subulata, and a thalloid liverwort,
            Marchantia polymorpha
  JOURNAL   FEBS Lett. 185, 203-207 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   7  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Fukuzawa,H., Kohchi,T., Shirai,H., Ohyama,K., Umesono,K.,
            Inokuchi,H. and Ozeki,H.
  TITLE     Coding sequences for chloroplast ribosomal protein S12 from the
            liverwort, Marchantia polymorpha, are separated far apart on the
            different DNA strands
  JOURNAL   FEBS Lett. 198, 11-15 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   8  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Fukuzawa,H., Yoshida,T., Kohchi,T., Okumura,T., Sawano,Y. and
            Ohyama,K.
  TITLE     Splicing of group II introns in mRNAs coding for cytochrome b6 and
            subunit IV in liverwort Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast genome:
            Exon specifying a region coding for two genes with the spacer
            region
  JOURNAL   FEBS Lett. 220, 61-66 (1987)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   9  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Kohchi,T., Ogura,Y., Umesono,K., Yamada,Y., Komano,T., Ozeki,H. and
            Ohyama,K.
  TITLE     Ordered processing and splicing in a polycistronic transcript in
            liverwort chloroplasts
  JOURNAL   Curr. Genet. 14, 147-154 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   10  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Fukuzawa,H., Kohchi,T., Sano,T., Shirai,H., Umesono,K.,
            Inokuchi,H., Ozeki,H. and Ohyama,K.
  TITLE     Structure and organization of Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast
            genome. III.Gene organization of the large single copy region from
            rbcL to trnI(CAU)
  JOURNAL   J. Mol. Biol. 203, 333-351 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   11  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Shimada,H. and Sugiura,M.
  TITLE     Fine structural features of the chloroplast genome: comparison of
            the sequenced chloroplast genomes
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 19, 983-995 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   12  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Ohyama,K., Fukuzawa,H., Kohchi,T., Sano,T., Sano,S., Shirai,H.,
            Umesono,K., Shiki,Y., Takeuchi,M., Chang,Z., Aota,S.i., Inokuchi,H.
            and Ozeki,H.
  TITLE     Structure and organization of Marchantia polymorpha Chloroplast
            genome. I. cloning and gene identification
  JOURNAL   J. Mol. Biol. 203, 281-298 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   13  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Umesono,K., Inokuchi,H., Shiki,Y., Takeuchi,M., Chang,Z.,
            Fukuzawa,H., Kohchi,T., Shirai,H., Ohyama,K. and Ozeki,H.
  TITLE     Structure and organization of Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast
            genome. II. gene organization of the large single copy region from
            rps'12 to atpB
  JOURNAL   J. Mol. Biol. 203, 299-331 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   14  (bases 1 to 121024)
  AUTHORS   Kohchi,T., Shirai,H., Fukuzawa,H., Sano,T., Komano,T., Umesono,K.,
            Inokuchi,H., Ozeki,H. and Ohyama,K.
  TITLE     Structure and organization of Marchantia polymorpha chloroplast
            genome. IV. inverted repeat and small single copy regions
  JOURNAL   J. Mol. Biol. 203, 353-372 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
COMMENT     GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF SEQUENCE
             
                                          gene name   product name
            Ribosomal RNA genes                          16S rRNA
                                                        23S rRNA
                                                       4.5S rRNA
                                                         5S rRNA
             
            RNA polymerase genes
             
            alpha subunit                     rpoA: homologous to E.coli beta
            subunit                     rpoB: homologous to E.coli beta'
            subunit                    rpoC1: homologous to E.coli beta'
            subunit                    rpoC2: homologous to E.coli
             
            Ribosomal protein genes and related genes
            50S subunit
                                             rpl2:  homologous to E. coli L2
            L14                              rpl14:  homologous to E. coli L16
                                        rpl16:  homologous to E. coli L20
                                   rpl20:  homologous to E. coli L21
                              rpl21:  homologous to E. coli L22
                         rpl22:  homologous to E. coli L23
                    rpl23:  homologous to E. coli L33
               rpl33:  homologous to E. coli
            30S subunit
                                            rps2:  homologous to E. coli S2
                                            rps3:  homologous to E. coli S3
                                            rps4:  homologous to E. coli S4
                                            rps7:  homologous to E. coli S7
                                            rps8:  homologous to E. coli S8 S11
                                         rps11:  homologous to E. coli S12
                                    rps12:  homologous to E. coli S14
                               rps14:  homologous to E. coli S15
                          rps15:  homologous to E. coli S18
                     rps18:  homologous to E. coli S19
                rps19:  homologous to E. coli
             
            other genes                       infA:  initiation factor 1
                                             secX:  homologous to E. coli
             
            Genes for photosynthesis
                                             rbcL:  large subunit of RubisCO
                                             psaA:  photosystem I P700
                                                    chlorophyll
                                                    (an apoprotein)
                                             psaB:  same as above
                                             psbA:  photosystem II 32kd
                                                    protein
                                             psbB:  photosystem II P680
                                                    chlorophyll
                                                    (an apoprotein)
                                             psbC:  same as above
                                             psbD:  photosystem II D2 protein
                                             psbE:  cytochrome b559
                                             psbF:  same as above
                                             psbG:  photosystem II G protein
                                             atpA:  ATPase F1 subunit alpha
                                             atpB:  ATPase F1 subunit beta
                                             atpE:  ATPase F1 subunit epsilon
                                             atpF:  ATPase F0 subunit I
                                             atpH:  ATPase F0 subunit III
                                             atpI:  ATPase F0 subunit IV
                                             petA:  cytochrome f
                                             petB:  cytochrome b6
                                             petD:  subunit 4 of cytochrome
                                                    b6/f complex
            Genes predicted by amino acid sequence homology
                                             ndh1:  homologous to mammalian
                                                    mitochondrial URF1
                                             ndh2:  URF2 (same as above)
                                             ndh3:  URF3 (same as above)
                                             ndh4:  URF4 (same as above)
                                            ndh4L:  URF4L(same as above)
                                             ndh5:  URF5 (same as above)
                                             URF6:  homologous to A.nidulans
                                                    mitochondrial URFC
                                             frxA:  homologous to 4Fe-4S type
                                                    ferredoxin
                                             frxB:  same as above
                                             frxC:  homologous to 4Fe-4S
                                                    protein found in
                                                    R.capsulata
                                             mbpX:  homologous to ATP binding
                                                    subunit of inner membrane
                                                    permease in E. coli
                                                    (malK) or
                                                    S.typhymurium (hisP)
             
            Transfer RNA genes
             
            Leucine       anticodon;CAA       trnL(CAA) Cysteine
            anticodon;GCA       trnC(GCA) Arginine      anticodon;UCU
            trnR(UCU) Glycine       anticodon;UCC       trnG(UCC) Serine
            anticodon;GCU       trnS(GCU) Glutamine     anticodon;UUG
            trnQ(UUG) Lysine        anticodon;UUU       trnK(UUU) Histidine
            anticodon;GUG       trnH(GUG) Aspartate     anticodon;GUC
            trnD(GUC) Tyrosine      anticodon;GUA       trnY(GUA) Glutamate
            anticodon;UUC       trnE(UUC) Threonine     anticodon;GGU
            trnT(GGU) Serine        anticodon;UGA       trnS(UGA) Glycine
            anticodon;GCC       trnG(GCC) Methionine    anticodon;CAU
            trnM(CAU) Serine        anticodon;GGA       trnS(GGA) Threonine
            anticodon;UGU       trnT(UGU) Leucine       anticodon;UAA
            trnL(UAA) Phenylalanine anticodon;GAA       trnF(GAA) Valine
            anticodon;UAC       trnV(UAC) Methionine    anticodon;CAU
            trnM(CAU) Arginine      anticodon;CCG       trnR(CCG) Tryptophan
            anticodon;CCA       trnW(CCA) Proline       anticodon;UGG
            trnP(UGG) Isoleucine    anticodon;CAU       trnI(CAU) Valine
            anticodon;GAC       trnV(GAC) Isoleucine    anticodon;GAU
            trnI(GAU) 2 copies Alanine       anticodon;UGC       trnA(UGC) 2
            copies Arginine      anticodon;ACG       trnR(ACG) 2 copies
            Asparagine    anticodon;GUU       trnN(GUU) 2 copies Leucine
            anticodon;UAG       trnL(UAG) 2 copies
            tRNA like sequence                trnP(GGG):  (Proline;GGG)
             
            Unidentified genes
             
            ORFn:  unidentified open reading frames 'n' indicates the number of
            amino acid residues.
             
            The numbers of nucleotides begins from the first nucleotide of LSC
            region beside IRA region.
FEATURES             Location/Qualifiers
     misc_feature    1..81095
                     /note="large single-copy region (LSC)"
     tRNA            3679..3758
                     /note="trnL(CAA)"
     tRNA            complement(5650..5720)
                     /note="trnC(GCA)"
     tRNA            complement(21250..21321)
                     /note="trnR(UCU)"
     tRNA            complement(21385..21431)
                     /note="trnG(UCC) exon 2"
     tRNA            complement(22025..22047)
                     /note="trnG(UCC) exon 1"
     tRNA            22892..22979
                     /note="trnS(GCU)"
     tRNA            23804..23875
                     /note="trnQ(UUG)"
     tRNA            26040..26076
                     /note="trnK(UUU) exon 1"
     tRNA            28188..28222
                     /note="trnK(UUU) exon 2"
     tRNA            29595..29669
                     /note="trnH(GUG)"
     tRNA            complement(36411..36484)
                     /note="trnD(GUC)"
     tRNA            complement(36562..36643)
                     /note="trnY(GUA)"
     tRNA            complement(36715..36787)
                     /note="trnE(UUC)"
     tRNA            38367..38438
                     /note="trnT(GGU)"
     tRNA            complement(41407..41494)
                     /note="trnS(UGA)"
     tRNA            42035..42105
                     /note="trnG(GCC)"
     tRNA            complement(42156..42229)
                     /note="trnM(CAU)"
     tRNA            48845..48932
                     /note="trnS(GGA)"
     tRNA            complement(50261..50333)
                     /note="trnT(UGU)"
     tRNA            50522..50556
                     /note="trnL(UAA) exon 1"
     tRNA            50872..50921
                     /note="trnL(UAA) exon 2"
     tRNA            50998..51070
                     /note="trnF(GAA)"
     tRNA            complement(53051..53085)
                     /note="trnV(UAC) exon 2"
     tRNA            complement(53616..53652)
                     /note="trnV(UAC) exon 1"
     tRNA            53801..53874
                     /note="trnM(CAU)"
     tRNA            57877..57950
                     /note="trnR(CCG)"
     tRNA            complement(64553..64626)
                     /note="trnW(CCA)"
     tRNA            complement(64715..64788)
                     /note="trnP(UGG)"
     precursor_RNA   complement(<68692..68693)
                     /note="ORF203-rps12'-rpl20 transcript [9]"
     misc_feature    complement(68692..68693)
                     /note="transcript start region [9]"
     misc_feature    complement(68763..68765)
                     /note="transcript start region [9]"
     precursor_RNA   complement(<68764..68765)
                     /note="ORF203-rps12'-rpl20 transcript [9]"
     CDS             71424..71429
                     /note="petB exon 1"
     CDS             72715..72722
                     /note="petD exon 1"
     CDS             complement(77677..77685)
                     /note="rpl16 exon 1"
     tRNA            complement(80984..81057)
                     /note="trnI(CAU)"
     repeat_unit     81096..91153
                     /note="IRB region"
     tRNA            81814..81885
                     /note="trnV(GAC)"
     rRNA            82109..83604
                     /note="16S rRNA"
     tRNA            83878..83914
                     /note="trnI(GAU) exon 1"
     tRNA            84801..84835
                     /note="trnI(GAU) exon 2"
     tRNA            84912..84949
                     /note="trnA(UGC) exon 1"
     tRNA            85718..85752
                     /note="trnA(UGC) exon 2"
     rRNA            85912..88722
                     /note="23S rRNA"
     rRNA            88830..88932
                     /note="4.5S rRNA"
     rRNA            89159..89277
                     /note="5S rRNA"
     tRNA            89482..89555
                     /note="trnR(ACG)"
     tRNA            complement(90261..90332)
                     /note="trnN(GUU)"
     misc_feature    91154..100966
                     /note="small single-copy region (SSC)"
     misc_feature    complement(95145..95213)
                     /note="trnP(GGG) pseudogene"
     tRNA            95274..95353
                     /note="trnL(UAG)"
     repeat_unit     110967..121024
                     /note="IRA region"
     tRNA            111788..111859
                     /note="trnN(GUU)"
     tRNA            complement(112565..112638)
                     /note="trnR(ACG)"
     rRNA            complement(112843..112961)
                     /note="5S rRNA"
     rRNA            complement(113188..113290)
                     /note="4.5S rRNA"
     rRNA            complement(113398..116208)
                     /note="23S rRNA"
     tRNA            complement(116368..116402)
                     /note="trnA(UGC) exon 2"
     tRNA            complement(117171..117208)
                     /note="trnA(UGC) exon 1"
     tRNA            complement(117285..117319)
                     /note="trnI(GAU) exon 2"
     tRNA            complement(118206..118242)
                     /note="trnI(GAU) exon 1"
     rRNA            complement(118516..120011)
                     /note="16S rRNA"
     tRNA            complement(120235..120306)
                     /note="trnV(GAC)"
     CDS             817..842
                     /note="rps12 exon 3 (trans-split)"
     CDS             4827..5128
                     /note="ORF135 exon 2"
     CDS             19200..19609
                     /note="atpF exon 2"
     CDS             complement(47488..47867)
                     /note="ORF167 exon 2"
     CDS             complement(67760..68051)
                     /note="ORF203 exon 2"
     CDS             73216..73690
                     /note="petD exon 2"
     CDS             complement(79137..79573)
                     /note="rpl2"
     CDS             complement(100382..100932)
                     /note="ndh1 exon 2"
     CDS             85..316
                     /note="rps12 exon 2;  (trans-split)"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="TTTPKKPNSALRKIARVRLTSGFEITAYIPGIGHNLQEHSVVLV
                     RGGRVKDLPGVRYHIIRGTLDAVGVKDRQQGRS"
     CDS             892..1359
                     /note="rps7"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSRKSIAEKQVAKPDPIYRNRLVNMLVNRILKNGKKSLAYRILY
                     KAMKNIKQKTKKNPLFVLRQAVRKVTPNVTVKARRIDGSTYQVPLEIKSTQGKALAIR
                     WLLGASRKRSGQNMAFKLSYELIDAARDNGIAIRKKEETHKMAEANRAFAHFR"
     CDS             1514..2239
                     /note="ndh2 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLELDMFFLYGSTILPECILIFSLLIILIIDLTFPKKDTIWLY
                     FISLTSLLISIIILLFQYKTDPIISFLGSFQTDSFNRIFQSFIVFCSILCIPLSIEYI
                     KCAKMAIPEFLIFILTATVGGMFLCGANDLVTIFVSLECLSLCSYLLCGYTKRDIRSN
                     EAAIKYLLIGGTSSSILAYGFSWLYGLSGGETNIQKITNGLLNAETYNSSGTFIAFIC
                     ILVGLAFKLSLVPFHQWTPDIYEG"
     CDS             2776..3555
                     /note="ndh2 exon 2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="SPTPVVAFLSVTSKIAGLALATRILNILFSFSPNEWKIFLEILA
                     ILSMILGNLVAITQTSMKRMLAYSSISQIGYILIGLITGDLKGYTSMTIYVFFYIFMN
                     LGTFACIILYSLRTGTDNIRDYAGLYIKDPLLSFSLTLCLLSLGGLPPLTGFFGKLYL
                     FWCGWQSGFYLLVFIALITSVISLYYYLKIIKLILTKKNNEINPYIQAYIITSPTFFS
                     KNPIEFVMIFCVLGSTFLGIIINPIFSFFQDSLSLSVFFIK"
     CDS             4001..4105
                     /note="ORF34"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEVNILAFIATALFILIPTAFLLILYVQTASQNS"
     CDS             4236..4341
                     /note="ORF135 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNHMELGPSTILGVGLIIIGLFLYALKLREPYVSR"
     CDS             5859..9056
                     /note="rpoB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEIFILPEFGKIQFEGFNRFINQGLSEELSNFPIIEDIDQEFEF
                     QIFGEQYKLAEPLLKERDAVYQSITYSSDVYVPAQLTQKKKGKIQKQIVFLGSIPLMN
                     SQGTFVVNGVARVIINQILRSPGIYYNSELDHNGIPIYTGTLISNWGGRLKLEIDGKT
                     RIWARISKKRKVSILVLLLAMGLNLQNILDSVCYPKIFLEFIKKNTKKEYPNSTEDAI
                     VELYKHLYCIGGDLFFSESIRKELQKKFFQQRCELGKIGRLNLNKKLNLNVPENEIFV
                     LPQDILAAVDYLIKLKFGIGTIDDIDHLKNRRVCSVADLLQDQLKLALNRLENSVLFF
                     FRGATKRKRLPTPKSLVTSTPLIMTFKEFFGSHPLSQFLDQTNPLTEIVHKRRLSSLG
                     PGGLTRRTASFQVRDIHASHYGRICPIETSEGMNAGLIASLAIHAKISILGCLESPFY
                     KISKLSNLEEIINLSAAEDEYYRIATGNCLALDQNSQEEQITPARYRQDFVAIAWEQV
                     HLRSIFPLQYFSVGASLIPFLEHNDANRALMGSNMQRQAVPLLKPEKCIVGTGIESQT
                     ALDSGSVTVSSHGGKIEYLDGNQIILSLKKKKIDKNLIIYQRSNNSTCMHQKPKVEKQ
                     KYIKKGQILADGAATANGELALGKNILVAYMPWEGYNFEDAILINERLIYEDIYTSIH
                     IERYEIEARVTSQGPEKFTNEIPHLDDYLLRHLDQNGIVLTGSWVETGDVLVGKLTPQ
                     ETEENLRAPEGKLLQAIFGIQVATSKETCLKVPPGGRGRVIDIRLISQEDNSANTAQI
                     IHIYILQKRKIQIGDKVAGRHGNKGIISKILPRQDMPFLQDGTPIDMILSPLGVPSRM
                     NVGQIFECLLGLAGSFLHKNYRIIPFDERYEREASRKLVFSELYKASKKTTNPWLFEP
                     DNPGKNRLIDGRTGEIFEQPITIGKAYMLKLIHQVDDKIHARSSGPYALVTQQPLRGR
                     SRRGGQRVGEMEVWALEGFGVAYILQEMLTIKSDHIRARYEVLGAIVTGEPIPKPNTA
                     PESFKLLVRELRSLALEINHVIICEKNLKLKLKEI"
     CDS             9087..9518
                     /note="rpoC1 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTYQKKHQHLRIELASPEQIRNWAERVLPNGEIVGQVTKPYTLH
                     YKTHKPEKDGLFCEKIFGPIKSGICACGKYQGIEKKKENIKFCEQCGVEFIESRIRRY
                     RMGYIKLACSVTHVWYLKRLPSYIANLLAKPLKELESLVYCD"
     CDS             10115..11737
                     /note="rpoC1 exon 2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="LFLARPITKKPTLLKLQGLFKYEDQSWKDIFPRFFSPRGFEVFQ
                     NREIATGGDAIQKQLTNLNLQNVINLAHLEWKEFAEQKSTGNEWEDRKIQRRKDLLVR
                     RIKLAKHFIQTNIKPEWMVLSLLPVLPPELRPMIELGEGELITSDLNELYRRVIYRNN
                     TLLDFLARSGSTPGGLVVCQKRLVQEAVDALIDNGIRGQPMKDSHNRPYKSFSDLIEG
                     KEGRFRENLLGKRVDYSGRSVIVVGPFLPLHQCGLPREMAIELFQAFVIRGLIGRNFA
                     PNLRAAKTMIQNKEPIIWKVLQEVMQGHPILLNRAPTLHRLGIQAFQPILVNGRAIHL
                     HPLVCGGFNADFDGDQMAVHIPLSLEAQAEARLLMLSHKNLLSPATGEPISVPSQDML
                     LGLYILTIENNQGIYGNKYNPSKKYDSKKKFSQIPYFSSYDNVFRALQQKQIYLHSSL
                     WLRWQINLRIITLLNQEGPIEIQYKSFGNSFQIYEHYQLRKNKNQEIISTYICTTAGR
                     ILFNQQIEEAIQGTYKASLKQKTFVQKIEKNG"
     CDS             11811..15971
                     /note="rpoC2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAEPVNLIFYNKVMDRTAIKQLISRLIAHFGITYTTHILDQLKT
                     LGFQQATFGAISLGIDDLLTAPSKSWLIEDAEQYGNLSEKHHNYGSLHAVEKLRQLIE
                     TWYATSEYLKQEMNPNFRITDPLNPVHMMSFSGARGSTSQVHQLVGMRGLMSDPQGQI
                     IDLPIQSNFREGLSLTEYIISCYGARKGVVDTAVRTSDAGYLTRRLVEVVQHIVVRKV
                     DCGTLYGINVNNLSEKKNNFQQKLIGRVIAENIYIDHRCIAPRNQDIGALLANRLITL
                     KTKQIFLRSPLTCKSMNWICQLCYGWSLSHGNLIEMGEAVGIIAGQSIGEPGTQLTLR
                     TFHTGGVFTGDIAEHVRTPFNGIIEFNENFVYPTRTRHGHPAWMCHTNLFLVIKSKNK
                     VHNLTIPPKSLLLVQNNQYVESKQVIAEIRAKTSPFKEKVQKYIYSNLEGEMHWSTKV
                     RHASEYIHSNIHLILKTCHIWILSGNFHKKNNDLSVLFYKNQDKIDFPISLTKEKNEF
                     SFVKNKTQLNLFLFHFYLYKKNKIFIKSQLTNNILNKINNSKNYNFILQEYNIKKKKN
                     FYFLKNKNLTCPLFLKIKKNGVLKNNEIFAILDDPSYKVKNSGILKYGNIKVDLINQN
                     TNFEDPQTKLFRPRYSIIKEGNFFFIPEEVYVLTQSLSSVFIKNNKFIQAGTLITSNI
                     RSNTNGLVKIQKKGNNNYELKILPGTIYYPNETYKISKQISILIPPGKKLFNEFECKN
                     WTYLQWIMPSKEKPFVLIRPAVEYKISKKLNKSTLFDLLKKNKKVEIKTINYLLYEDD
                     EQIQIINEKNIQLIQTCLLVHWKKKYFFKEANVSFLKIKTKNNFKTFLQISLIEYSNL
                     EKKKEKTISKNVLKKNYYDHFFSISKNELKNKKQGVIRIISNQNNGMQSFIILSSSDL
                     VKTFKFKKLTKNISIKTNTNTSTAKFFEFNKNFKILNKKKKLNLTKKNFSIGLLLFKK
                     LGFLGNLHNIVTNSFSSFYLINYTKLISNKYSIITKFQHTCQNPKWYLIDESKKINKL
                     ILGKHINYNLFNWCFPLFSLLKKKIDFQTIKLGQLLFENFVISKYKTSYPSGQIISIN
                     INYFIIRLAKPYLATGGATIHNNYGEFIKEGDTLITLIYERLKSGDIIQGLPKVEQLL
                     EARPINSVSINLENGFEDWNNDMIKFIGNLWGFFLSTKISMEQGQINLVDQIQKVYQS
                     QGVQISNKHIEIIVRQMTSKVITLEDGMTNVFLPGELIEFSRTQKMNRALEEAVPYKP
                     ILLGITKASLNTQSFISEASFQETTRVLAKAALKGRIDWLKGLKENVILGGLVPAGTG
                     SQEVIWQITLEKKKEIYLKKKKEFFTKKINNVFLYQDTFSIFPTTEIIHNVLKESISQ
                     NNKNNFSI"
     CDS             16055..16762
                     /note="rps2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKQKSWNIHLEEMMEAGVHFGHQARKWNPKMAPYIFTERKGIHI
                     INLTQTARFLSEACDLVANASSKGKQFLIVGTKYQAADLIESSALKARCHYVNQKWLG
                     GMLTNWSTIETRLQKFKDLENKKKTGTINRLPKKEAANLKRQLDHLQKYLGGIKYMTS
                     LPDIVIIIDQQKEFTAIQECITLGIPTICLVDTDCDPDMTDIPIPANDDARASIRWIL
                     NKLTLAICEGRYNSIKN"
     CDS             16890..17636
                     /note="atpI"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSHTAKMASTFNNFYEISNVEVGQHFYWQLGSFQVHAQVLITSW
                     IVIAILLSLAVLATRNLQTIPMGGQNFVEYVLEFIRDLTRTQIGEEEYRPWVPFIGTM
                     FLFIFVSNWSGALFPWRVFELPNGELAAPTNDINTTVALALLTSVAYFYAGLHKKGLS
                     YFGKYIQPTPVLLPINILEDFTKPLSLSFRLFGNILADELVVAVLISLVPLVVPIPMM
                     FLGLFTSAIQALIFATLAAAYIGESMEGHH"
     CDS             18014..18259
                     /note="atpH"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNPLISAASVIAAGLAVGLASIGPGIGQGTAAGQAVEGIARQPE
                     AEGKIRGTLLLSLAFMEALTIYGLVVALALLFANPFV"
     CDS             18468..18612
                     /note="atpF exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MENGTYFIISSNFWTIAGSFGLNTNLLETNLINLGVVLGLLVYF
                     GKGV"
     CDS             19654..21177
                     /note="atpA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVNIRPDEISSIIRKQIEQYNQEVKIVNIGTVLQVGDGIARIYG
                     LDKVMAGELVEFEDGTVGIALNLESDNVGAVLMGDGLTIQEGSSVKATGKIAQIPVSD
                     AYLGRVVNALAQPIDGKGQIPASEFRLIESPAPGIISRRSVYEPMQTGLIAIDSMIPI
                     GRGQRELIIGDRQTGKTAVAIDTILNQKGQNVVCVYVAIGQKASSVAQVVNTFEDRGA
                     LEYTIVVAETANSPATLQYLAPYTGAALAEYFMYRKQHTLIIYDDLSKQAQAYRQMSL
                     LLRRPPGREAYPGDVFYLHSRLLERAAKLSSNLGEGSMTALPIVETQAGDVSAYIPTN
                     VISITDGQIFLSADLFNAGIRPAINVGISVSRVGSAAQIKAMKQVAGKLKLELAQFAE
                     LEAFAQFASDLDKATQNQLARGQRLRELLKQSQSAPLSVEEQIATIYTGVNGYLDVLE
                     TGQVKKFLIQLREYLVTNKPQFAEIIRSTKVFTEQAENLLKEAITEHIELFLFQEEK"
     CDS             complement(22162..22263)
                     /note="ORF33"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNLEVIAQLTVLALIVASGPLVIALLAARKGNL"
     CDS             complement(22333..22425)
                     /note="ORF30"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MELILNKEYRLVIIVLISVYYRYRFFLLLF"
     CDS             22516..22614
                     /note="ORF32"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTSISDSQIIVILLSVFITSILALRLGKELYQ"
     CDS             complement(22997..23107)
                     /note="ORF36a"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLTLKLFVYTVVIFFVSLFVFGFLSNDPGRNPGRKE"
     CDS             complement(23438..23605)
                     /note="ORF55"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MFNIYLENAFYLNGITFAKLPEAYSIFDPIVDVMPIIPLFFFLL
                     AFVWQASVSFR"
     CDS             24053..25594
                     /note="ORF513"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLAYWMYAGPAHIGTLRVASSFKNVHAIMHAPLGDDYFNVMRS
                     MLERERDFTPVTASIVDRHVLARGSQEKVVDNITKKDKQEHPDLIVLTPTCTSSILQE
                     DLQNFVNRASMSSDSDVILADVNHYRVNELQAADRTLEQVVRYYLEKAHRQEKLNLSL
                     TDKPSANIIGIFTLGFHNQHDCRELKRLLQDLGIMINQIIPEGGFVENLHELPKAWFN
                     LVPYREVGLMTALYLEKEFGMPYISTTPMGIVDIANCIRQIQKQVNIWSPILLGKKFD
                     FEPYIDEQTRFISQAAWFSRSIDCQNLTGKKAVVFGDATHAASITKILACEMGIRVSC
                     TGTYCKHDEEWFREQVQNFCDEILITDDHTEVGDMIARIEPSAIFGTQMERHIGKRLD
                     IPCGVISSPVHIQNFPLGYRPFLGYEGTNQIADLVYNSFTLGMEDHLLEIFGGHDTKE
                     VITKSLSTDTDLTWNSESQLELNKIPGFVRGKIKRNTEKFARQNNITKITVEVMYAAK
                     EDLSA"
     CDS             25769..25921
                     /note="ORF50"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNPFFYFVQLFFYYPFFIIFLYIYLVFFIPKTNNINFSNIFPLF
                     SKWIKK"
     CDS             26976..28088
                     /note="ORF370i"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEHRIYNSNYFLDITIPYFFHPEILIRIFRRHIQDIPFLHFLRT
                     LLYKNKCLNILNIENFFYLKKNQFFCFLWNFYIYEFEYLLNDIWEKFYKFESVFFWNF
                     IDKTNSIKKIKHILKKSKKPIEKKIVKKISSIHYIRYKNNLIITLNDRNILILENWKD
                     FFLIFWQKYFNVWFKSSRILIQNFYKNSFSFLGYMFRIESQIILIQIQIINLLRNVNL
                     IKKEFCSIIPVIPLIRLLAKEKFCDVLGRPLCKLSWTTLSDNEIFERFDQIIKHIFSY
                     YSGCINKKGLYQLQYIFRFSCAKTLACKHKSTIRTVWKKYGSNLLTSSIFFNKTKLIS
                     LNFSNKNPYKKNFWYLNIIQVNYLAHSLQKSKLLKE"
     CDS             28368..29429
                     /note="psbA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTATLERRESASIWGRFCDWVTSTENRLYIGWFGVLMIPTLLTA
                     TSVFIIAFIAAPPVDIDGIREPVSGSLLYGNNIISGAIIPTSAAIGLHFYPIWEAASV
                     DEWLYNGGPYELIVLHFLLGVACYMGREWELSYRLGMRPWIAVAYSAPVAAATAVFLI
                     YPIGQGSFSDGMPLGISGTFNFMIVFQAEHNILMHPFHMLGVAGVFGGSLFSAMHGSL
                     VTSSLIRETTENESANAGYKFGQEEETYNIVAAHGYFGRLIFQYASFNNSRSLHFFLA
                     AWPVVGIWFTALGISTMAFNLNGFNFNQSVVDSQGRVINTWADIINRANLGMEVMHER
                     NAHNFPLDLAAVEAPAVNG"
     CDS             29909..36319
                     /note="ORF2136"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKQKLPKKKSLYKNLDLDEIQKIQNLGNPYTKWSLIRLLIAIFS
                     NKRNFSTLLDFQILTSLFFRDLYNSKKKKKFLLNILVFLTLPFFVYILIDKSIVEQQN
                     FDFLKIQKQNFIEKNNKSILKNNFYFLNTKFDIFLHNFFSLKKKKWYKNSLLNLIDFR
                     SILKKKEILNLHWWKFLVLEQIQSNWKISEESLSELKIVLEQKNIDELKHFFEFYINQ
                     KIYPNNNWEYYFYSIFINQLKIDIKNSKYNKNSIGFEVFLAFCEKLLFEVEFLSKPNN
                     NNLQMKLNCLENFSFLDIFCILNKKLPWVNKKIFKNLQNFNESDKKLIESFFLLKIKG
                     NLYFKNYIEFVTWQSYKKDCLDFNKFNELNNSEIYIKIEELFSDYIYKFSKYILYEGK
                     KSKTIIKQSFNNNIYYKKLNSIFNFNTIFYFDSNNLLFDWLKKNYYINNKPFLKSFLI
                     YSSISNQFILFFKQKNSKSFNKNLVKKNSKDVITNVFSKENKIEINNFSKSIYYAFFE
                     ILSINEIDNKFVINKISLKNINKKKQKRFYLNKIKSSDNFRFINLWKIKNYSSQQFVS
                     NNSFLLNPAFEILQQNYYLKKKNILFFKKLNEVFSNFFYFQYYKCKKLNIFLKFASLE
                     KILKKRNKKFTISIKLFKKFYKNKLNENGEYKIESQILQNEKELNKKRKKNFQFNPNI
                     KILSFYNSSKKNIYLQNKYFFNKNLINNKLITWKKISNKLVISNSEYNKIIWNKKNMK
                     FFSFSKNSVLDTFFFNKKSFNIITVIFDKLKKIQLNFQEIQKILNCFSLFFNSKNIKK
                     TKIFKNSYFINENLTTTFSFNDKEFNIFFLELFISEINNDFLMRFFKKYLYYRIYKDK
                     EILFNPIENRQLLQNFFEKTKILTFIDFLQDPELNYNNRFIFHLEKKTIKNNNLLYLR
                     LLKIFLKDKRNFLLINEIKSFIEKKNNLFIKSQLSNVLLVKNSYKFFDNIFNFHFLKQ
                     KEKNIEIILNNQNYFEKSLLKKTYLKNLNLNNSYSKFSYKIFIFQLLNILNKNNYKTF
                     QWISELIFYSKNLNYKIQNKIEKNNYCYNKNISYKKKKIKTVNFFEKNNLFQTNNSWF
                     FTLEWWEYNTYILLQIIQETFFQITDVLEYFKKKKIIEKNLKFFLKSKKISLKTLSFH
                     NFKLKWNLRFFNEINYKKNYLLNFLWSDFNLINNCNNLYWVIFSLVIFIFLYYQKIFS
                     IIIGSDCFHLWKNFEIIQYLTDRSRSLYFTKLTRRNKTALNKTENLLSYFFQNLTHYI
                     TNIKFYLLTKKNLKKWLINNKTLDLSRRKRKLLVQSLITHNKIQNYGFELNSNKQFFT
                     SYFGYQITNQQGLLYFQYLAQFFQKNLINNSLDLANKWIVFSFWHKIFSSQKLRQTNN
                     IELGFQNIPVPLQFGLSYSKGILLIGPIETGRSYLIKNLAAESYVPLFKISINKLLYN
                     KPDVITESWMNILIESLRRLNLTLDFAKKMSPCIIWIQNIHQLNVNRLTQNVESDPTF
                     LLGILLKYFQTDFSKTKKNNIIVIGSTHLPKKVDPALISPNRLDKIINVRLFNISQRK
                     KQFPLLLKKKNFQLKENLFFLNEFGSRTMGYNLRDLSALTNEVLLISITKNRSFIDTD
                     TLKLAFHRQIFGLTYTNNKLNFDRIFKIVIYKVGKTIIQNILIKSSSMNLLNIGNFLW
                     KKNFYYLSKWYLEPSIDESIIKELTILTHILACLAGTAARDSWFLLEKKAESLLPIDK
                     LVENDFTLAFSILESFFSEFPWLEICQTNVVNSKKNKIIEFSTKNSMNIMQNGIFAIA
                     NKKFIYTQNHLQYKSSLSQQISFNKKKNYEFKNTSWSPRFWRLSFFRSNLFDWIKRPN
                     DFEFSYKFGFTKKKEYLFSANLQKKNNYGQFIEKKKKEQLLYERILPRIRRRNVQELE
                     SQFEEILLEEQFEILGFFRLSEQYPMEYQLYNKPRLFIGKRILWDPIGLFFQIRHFVF
                     SRREFFVDEEMLRRLYVTYGARRERERSRSSQKIKQFFLCRGYNKDLISKLSIRWWSQ
                     LPINEKKNIDTLKRIEHISIQLKRPQIFTPVYLYQRWLIENSPEKFFRFELLTHRKKW
                     LKINSLLLNDSFIYTTLLEIYEYLLHFFIANKKLLNQMTKILLKKGWLFENEIETIIN
                     ETRQ"
     CDS             37012..38124
                     /note="mbpX"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSILIYKVSKSLGNLKILDRVSLYVPKFSLIALLGPSGSGKSSL
                     LRIIAGLDNCDYGNIWLHGIDVTNISTQYRRMSFVFQHYALFKHMTVYENISFGLRLR
                     GFSAQKITNKVNDLLNCLRIADISFEYPAQLSGGQKQRVALARSLAIQPDFLLLDEPF
                     GALDGELRRHLSKWLKRYLQDNKITTIMVTHDQKEAISMADEIVILKEGRLLQQGKPK
                     NLYDQPINFFVGIFLGLLIEIPKLNESITLKNIPSKTPQNLKKFAFDPIWVKIFANRS
                     INKYRFFLRPYEFCIKSEMDLEATPVQIKTIIYKRTFVQLDLFVTSFLWNLTIPIGYQ
                     SFRNLHIESFMQTLYIKPRLQVFLRAYPILTNIKKN"
     CDS             38855..39916
                     /note="psbD"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTIAIGKSSKEPKGLFDSMDDWLRRDRFVFVGWSGLLLFPCAYF
                     ALGGWFTGTTFVTSWYTHGLASSYLEGCNFLTAAVSTPANSLAHSLLLLWGPEAQGDF
                     TRWCQLGGLWTFVALHGAFGLIGFMLRQFELARSVQLRPYNAIAFSGPIAVFVSVFLI
                     YPLGQSGWFFAPSFGVAAIFRFILFFQGFHNWTLNPFHMMGVAGVLGAALLCAIHGAT
                     VENTLFEDGDGANTFRAFNPTQSEETYSMVTANRFWSQIFGVAFSNKRWLHFFMLFVP
                     VTGLWMSAIGVVGLALNLRAYDFVSQEIRAAEDPEFETFYTKNILLNEGIRAWMAAQD
                     QPHENLVFPEEVLPRGNAL"
     CDS             39864..41285
                     /note="psbC"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKILYSQRRFYPVETLFNGTLALGGRDQETTGFAWWAGNARLIN
                     LSGKLLGAHVAHAGLIVFWAGAMNLFEVAHFVPEKPMYEQGLILLPHLATLGWGVGPG
                     GEIVDTFPYFVSGVLHLISSAVLGFGGIYHALIGPETLEESFPFFGYVWKDKNKMTTI
                     LGIHLILLGAGAFLLVFKALYFGGIYDTWAPGGGDVRKITNLTLSPGVIFGYLLKSPF
                     GGEGWIVSVDNLEDIIGGHVWLGSICIFGGIWHILTKPFAWARRALVWSGEAYLSYSL
                     GAIAVFGFIACCFVWFNNTAYPSEFYGPTGPEASQAQAFTFLVRDQRLGANVGSAQGP
                     TGLGKYIMRSPTGEIIFGGETMRFWDLRAPWLEPLRGPNGLDLSKLKKDIQPWQERRS
                     AEYMTHAPLGSLNSVGGVATEINAVNYVSPRSWLATSHFVLGFFFFVGHLWHAGRARA
                     AAAGFEKGIDRDFEPVLSMTPLN"
     CDS             41647..41835
                     /note="ORF62"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTIAFQLAVFALIAISFLLVIGVPVVLASPEGWSSNKNVVFSGA
                     SLWIGLVFLVGILNSFIS"
     CDS             complement(42333..42635)
                     /note="rps14"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAKKSLIQREKKRQNLEKKYKILRNSLKKKITETSSLDEKWEFQ
                     KKLQSLPRNSAPTRLHRRCFLTGRPKANYRDFGLSRHLLREMAHACLLPGVTKSSW"
     CDS             complement(42724..44928)
                     /note="psaB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MASRFPKFSQGLSQDPTTRRIWFGIATAHDFESHDDMTEERLYQ
                     KIFASHFGQLAIIFLWTSGNLFHVAWQGNFEAWGQDPLHVRPIAHAIWDPHFGQPAVE
                     AFTRGGASGPVNIAYSGVYQWWYTIGLRTNQDLYNGALFLVILSSISLIAGWLHLQPK
                     WKPKVSWFKNAESRLNHHLSGLFGVSSLAWTGHLVHVAIPESRGEHVRWDNFLTKLPH
                     PEGLGPFFAGQWNIYAQNVDSSNHAFGTSQGAGTAILTFIGGFHPQTQSLWLTDIAHH
                     HLAIAVVFIIAGHMYRTNFGIGHSIKEILETHTPPGGRLGRGHKGLYDTINNSLHFQL
                     GLALASLGVITSLVAQHMYSLPPYAFLAQDFTTQAALYTHHQYIAGFIMTGAFAHGAI
                     FFIRDYNPEQNKDNVLARMLEHKEAIISHLSWASLFLGFHTLGLYVHNDVMLAFGTPE
                     KQILIEPIFAQWIQSAHGKALYGFDVLLSSTNNPAFNAGQSIWLPGWLDAINNNSNSL
                     FLTIGPGDFLVHHAIALGLHTTTLILVKGALDARGSKLMPDKKEFGYSFPCDGPGRGG
                     TCDISAWDAFYLAVFWMLNTIGWVTFYWHWKHITLWQGNAAQFNESSTYLMGWLRDYL
                     WLNSSQLINGYNPFGMNSLSVWAWMFLFGHLVWATGFMFLISWRGYWQELIETLAWAH
                     ERTPLANLVRWKDKPVALSIVQARLVGLAHFSVGYIFTYAAFLIASTSGKFG"
     CDS             complement(44955..47207)
                     /note="psaA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTIRSPEPEVKIVVEKDPVKTSFEKWAKPGHFSRTLAKGPSTTT
                     WIWNLHADAHDFDSHTNDLEEISRKVFSAHFGQLAIIFIWLSGMYFHGARFSNYEAWL
                     SDPTHIKPSAQVVWPIVGQEILNGDVGGGFQGIQITSGFFQLWRASGITSELQLYSTA
                     IGGLVFAALMLFAGWFHYHKAAPKLAWFQDVESMLNHHLAGLLGLGSLSWAGHQVHVS
                     LPINQLLDAGVDPKEIPLPHEFILNRDLLAELYPSFAKGLTPFFTLNWSEYSDFLTFR
                     GGLNPVTGGLWLTDTAHHHLAIAVLFLVAGHMYRTNWGIGHSFKEILEAHKGPFTGEG
                     HKGLYEILTTSWHAQLALNLAMLGSLTIIVAHHMYAMPPYPYLATDYGTQLSLFTHHM
                     WIGGFLIVGAAAHAAIFMVRDYDPTTQYNNLLDRVLRHRDAIISHLNWVCIFLGFHSF
                     GLYIHNDTMSALGRPQDMFSDTAIQLQPVFAQWIQNTHALAPNFTAPNALASTSLTWG
                     GGDVIAVGSKVALLPIPLGTADFLVHHIHAFTIHVTVLILLKGVLFARSSRLIPDKAN
                     LGFRFPCDGPGRGGTCQVSAWDHVFLGLFWMYNSISVVIFHFSWKMQSDVWGTISEQG
                     VVTHITGGNFAQSAITINGWLRDFLWAQASQVIQSYGSSLSAYGLLFLGAHFVWAFSL
                     MFLFSGRGYWQELIESIVWAHNKLKVAPAIQPRALSITQGRAVGVAHYLLGGIATTWA
                     FFLARIIAVG"
     CDS             complement(48467..48599)
                     /note="ORF167 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPRSQKNDNFIDKTFTIVADILLRIIPTTQREKEAFTYYRDGVI
                     "
     CDS             complement(49425..50033)
                     /note="rps4"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSRYRGPRVKIIRRLGALPGLTNKTLKLKSGYINQSTSNKKVSQ
                     YRIRLEEKQKLRFHYGLTERQLLKYVRIARKAKGSTGQVLLQLLEMRLDNIIFRLGMA
                     PTIPGARQLVNHRHILINNNTVDIPSYNCKPKDVITIKDRSKSQSIIIKNLNSFQKQK
                     IPNHLTFDLMQIKGLVNQIIDREWIYLKINELLVVEYYSRQV"
     CDS             complement(51233..51742)
                     /note="ORF169"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLNILKNNNNKIQGRLSIWLIKHNLKHRPLGFDYQGIETLQIRS
                     EDWPSLAVALYVYGFNYLRSQCAYDVEPGGLLASVYHFTKITDNADQPEEICIKIFIL
                     RKNPKIPSIFWVWKSADFQERESYDMFGIFYENHPCLKRILMPDSWLGWPLRKDYIVP
                     NFYELQDAY"
     CDS             complement(51793..52524)
                     /note="psbG"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVLNFKFFTCENSLEDNSTTMLKNSIESSFINKTLTNSIILTTF
                     NDFSNWARLSSLWPLLYGTSCCFIEFASLIGSRFDFDRYGLVPRSSPRQADLIITAGT
                     VTMKMAPSLVRLYEQMPEPKYVIAMGACTITGGMFSTDSYTTVRGVDKLIPVDIYLPG
                     CPPKPEAIIDAIIKLRKKIAQEIYEEKKILKKGTRFFTLNHQFNFFSNLDNPKLTSSN
                     QFFQSKKTSKVLLETSLTFKEKENL"
     CDS             complement(52515..52877)
                     /note="ndh3"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MFLLQKYDYFFVFLLIISFFSILIFSLSKWIAPINKGPEKFTSY
                     ESGIEPMGEACIQFQIRYYMFALVFVIFDVETVFLYPWAMSFYNFGISSFIEALIFIL
                     ILIIGLVYAWRKGALEWS"
     CDS             complement(53955..54362)
                     /note="atpE"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLNLRIMAPNRIVWNSDIQEIILSTNSGQIGILPNHASVLTALD
                     IGIVKIRLNDQWSTMALMGGFAMIDNNNLTILVNDAEKASEIDYQEAQETFQKAKTNL
                     EEAEGNKKKEIEALLVFKRAKARLEAINMASKL"
     CDS             complement(54368..55846)
                     /note="atpB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKTNFLAFGMSTLVAKNIGSITQVIGPVLDVAFSPGKMPNIYNS
                     LIVKDQNSAGEEINVTCEVQQLLGNNKVRAVAMSATDGMMRGMKVIDTGAPLTVPVGE
                     ATLGRIFNVLGEPVDNLGPVEVTTTFPIHRAAPAFTQLDTKLSIFETGIKVVDLLAPY
                     RRGGKIGLFGGAGVGKTVLIMELINNILKAHGGVSVFGGVGERTREGNDLYMEMKESK
                     VINEQNISESKVALVYGQMNEPPGARMRVGLTALTMAEYFRDVNKQDVLLFIDNIFRF
                     VQAGSEVSALLGRMPSAVGYQPTLSTEMGTLQERITSTKEGSITSIQAVYVPADDLTD
                     PAPATTFAHLDATTVLSRGLAAKGIYPAVDPLDSTSTMLQPWIVGEEHYETAQGVKQT
                     LQRYKELQDIIAILGLDELSEEDRLTVARARKIERFLSQPFFVAEVFTGSPGKYVSLR
                     ETIKGFQMILSGELDSLPEQAFYLVGNIDEATAKAATLQVES"
     CDS             56355..57782
                     /note="rbcL"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSPQTETKAGVGFKAGVKDYRLTYYTPDYETKDTDILAAFRMTP
                     QPGVPAEEAGNAVAAESSTGTWTTVWTDGLTNLDRYKGRCYDIDPVPGEENQYIAYVA
                     YPLDLFEEGSVTNMFTSIVGNVFGFKALRALRLEDLRIPPAYTKTFQGPPHGIQVERD
                     KLNKYGRPLLGCTIKPKLGLSAKNYGRAVYECLRGGLDFTKDDENVNSQPFMRWRDRF
                     LFVAEAIYKSQAETGEIKGHYLNATAGTCEEMLKRAACARELGVPIVMHDYLTGGFTA
                     NTSLAFYCRDNGLLLHIHRAMHAVIDRQKNHGIHFRVLAKALRMSGGDHIHAGTVVGK
                     LEGDRQVTLGFVDLLRDDYIEKDRSRGIYFTQDWVSLPGVFPVASGGIHVWHMPALTE
                     IFGDDSVLQFGGGTLGHPWGNAPGAVANRVSLEACVQARNEGRDLAREGNEIIREACK
                     WSPELSAACEIWKEIKFEFDIIDTL"
     CDS             58065..59015
                     /note="ORF316"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSLMNWFEDKRRFGGLIGAFIEKATKGYIFSEREKDRYIKIDTT
                     KGLWTRCDNCENMLYVRFLRQNKRICEECGYHLQMSSTERIELLIDRGTWYPMDEDMT
                     ARDVLKFSDEDSYKNRIAFYQKRTGLTDAIQTGIGQLNGIPIALGVMDFQFMGGSMGS
                     VVGEKITRLIEYATRASMPLIIVCSSGGARMQEGTLSLMQMAKISSVLQIHQAQKRLL
                     YIAILTYPTTGGVTASFGMLGDIIIAEPKAYIAFAGKRVIEQTLRQKIPDGFQVAESL
                     FDHGLLDLIVPRNLLKGVLSEIFELYNAAPCKKFQNSFFK"
     CDS             59193..59303
                     /note="ORF36b"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTASYLPSIFVPLVGLIFPAITMASLFIYIEQDEIL"
     CDS             59525..60079
                     /note="ORF184"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNLQVDHIRVDFIIGSRRISNFCWAFILLFGALGFFFVGFSSYL
                     QKDLIPFLSAEQILFIPQGIVMCFYGIAGLFISFYLWCTICWNVGSGYNKFDKQKGIF
                     SIFRWGFPGKNRRIFIQFLIKDIQSIRMEVQEGFLSRRVLYIKIKGQPDIPLSRIEEY
                     FTLREMEDKAAELARFLKVSIEGI"
     CDS             60151..61455
                     /note="ORF434"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKKNFSYWRIFHHIFALPYCSLEKAYKASKRIQKIKKDYFLYKN
                     ILFSSKRSWQSILFYIDTELNNSVFKIYLSLLEYKLSLWLIQLFLIFSLFFKKNSKFD
                     LILPNINEKKKKRKINRKLAWIRATLNDLESWRRYYLFSSFLSLDKKEKNNFSFLQMK
                     SSRLTAIAYESIGLVPRSITRTFSRFKAELTNQSSSLVLKEFRLAKYQALASLQYIGC
                     LFFIPLGVSFFFQKCFLEPWIQNWWNIYQSQIFLTSFQEEKALKKLQEIEELFWLDKV
                     MTYSSNKIQLQDLTKEIHQQTIELVQIYNNDSIKIVLHLLTDLIWFITLSCLFILGKE
                     RLVILNSWAQELFYSLSDTMKAFFILLLTDLCIGFHSPHGWEIVISSCLEHFGFVHNK
                     HVISCFVSTFPVILDTVFKYLIFRHLNRISPSIVATYHTMNE"
     CDS             61641..62603
                     /note="petA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MQNRNFNNLIIKWAIRLISIMIIINTIFWSSISEAFPIYAQQGY
                     ENPREATGRIVCANCHLAKKPVDIEVPQSVLPNTVFEAVVKIPYDMQIKQVLANGKKG
                     SLNVGAVLILPEGFELAPSDRIPPEMKEKIGNLFFQPYSNDKKNILVIGPVPGKKYSE
                     MVFPILSPDPATNKEAHFLKYPIYVGGNRGRGQIYPDGSKSNNTVYNASITGKVSKIF
                     RKEKGGYEITIDDISDGHKVVDISAAGPELIISEGELVKVDQPLTNNPNVGGFGQGDA
                     EVVLQDPLRIQGLLLFFGSVILAQIFLVLKKKQFEKVQLAEMNF"
     CDS             complement(62794..62916)
                     /note="ORF40"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MANTTGRVPLWLIGTVAGILVIGLVGIFFYGSYSGLGSSL"
     CDS             complement(63036..63152)
                     /note="ORF38"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTQPNPNKQSVELNRTSLYWGLLLIFVLAVLFSNYFFN"
     CDS             complement(63174..63293)
                     /note="psbF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTIDRTYPIFTVRWLAVHGLAVPTVFFLGAISAMQFIQR"
     CDS             complement(63303..63554)
                     /note="psbE"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSGNTGERPFADIITSIRYWVIHSITIPSLFIAGWLFVSTGLAY
                     DVFGSPRPNEYFTENRQEVPLITGRFNSLEQIDEFTKSF"
     CDS             complement(63556..63684)
                     /note="ORF42a"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLQKYLWYKNNNLTGFKSNFEEVFNPLIFGMISPLFKKNIWS"
     CDS             64152..64247
                     /note="ORF31"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLTIISYFLFLIGALTLALVLFIGLNKIQLI"
     CDS             64370..64483
                     /note="ORF37"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVEALLSGIVLGLIPITLLGLFVTAYLQYRRGDQLDL"
     CDS             65027..65155
                     /note="ORF42b"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MQDVKTYLSTAPVLATLWFGFLAGLLIEINRFFPDALVLPFF"
     CDS             65273..65470
                     /note="rpl33"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAKSKDIRVTINLECINCAQNDEKRKKGISRYTTQKNRRNTPIR
                     LELKKFCCYCNKHTIHKEIKK"
     CDS             65498..65725
                     /note="rps18"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNKSKRSSRRRMPPIRSGEIIDYKNISLLRRFVSEQGKILSRRM
                     NRLTSKQQRLLTIAIKRARVLALLPFLNNEN"
     CDS             complement(65807..66157)
                     /note="rpl20"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTRVKRGYVARKRRKNILTLTSGFQGTHSKLFRTANQQGMRALA
                     SSHRDRGKRKRNLRRLWITRVNAAARDNGISYNKLIEYLYKKKILLNRKILAQIAILD
                     KFCFSTIIKNIITE"
     CDS             complement(66944..67057)
                     /note="rps12 exon 1;  (trans-split)"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPTIQQLIRNKRQPIENRTKSPALKGCPQRRGVCTRVY"
     CDS             complement(67130..67378)
                     /note="ORF203 exon 3"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="RVMIHQPASSYYDGQAGECIMEAEEVLKLRDCITKVYVQRTGKP
                     LWVISEDMERDVFMSAKEAKLYGIVDLVAIENNSTIKN"
     CDS             complement(68570..68640)
                     /note="ORF203 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPIGVPKVPFRLPGEEDAVWIDV"
     CDS             69026..70552
                     /note="psbB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MGLPWYRVHTVVLNDPGRLIAVHLMHTALVSGWAGSMALYELAV
                     FDPSDPVLDPMWRQGMFVIPFMTRLGITKSWGGWSITGETVTNAGIWSYEGVAAVHIV
                     LSGLLFLAAIWHWVYWDLELFRDERTGKPSLDLPKIFGIHLFLSGVLCFAFGAFHVTG
                     LFGPGIWISDPYGLTGKVQPVAPAWGAEGFDPFVPGGIASHHIAAGILGILAGLFHLS
                     VRPPQRLYKGLRMGNVETVLSSSIAAVFFAAFVVAGTMWYGSAATPIELFGPTRYQWD
                     QGFFQQEIDRRIRSSKAENLSLSEAWSKIPEKLAFYDYIGNNPAKGGLFRAGAMDNGD
                     GIAVGWLGHAVFKDKEGNELFVRRMPTFFETFPVVLVDEQGIVRADVPFRRAESKYSV
                     EQVGVTVEFYGGELDGVSFSDPATVKKYARRAQLGEIFEFDRATLKSDGVFRSSPRGW
                     FTFGHATFALLFFFGHIWHGARTLFRDVFAGIDPDLDAQVEFGAFQKLGDPTTKRQVI
                     "
     CDS             70669..70776
                     /note="ORF35"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEALVYTFLLVGTLGIIFFAIFFREPPKVPSKGKK"
     CDS             70872..70955
                     /note="ORF27"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MFFKWISKFIRRLSKCGIKSITSKAYK"
     CDS             complement(70963..70994)
                     /note="ORF43"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="METATFVAIF"
     CDS             71092..71316
                     /gene="PSBH"
                     /note="ORF74"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MATQIIDDTPKTKGKKSGIGDILKPLNSEYGKVAPGWGTTPLMG
                     IMMALFAVFLVVILELYNSSVLLDGVSVSW"
     CDS             71925..72566
                     /note="petB exon 2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="KVYDWFEERLEIQAIADDITSKYVPPHVNIFYCLGGITLTCFLV
                     QVATGFAMTFYYRPTVTEAFSSVQYIMTEVNFGWLIRSVHRWSASMMVLMMILHIFRV
                     YLTGGFKKPRELTWVTGVILAVLTVSFGVTGYSLPWDQIGYWAVKIVTGVPEAIPIIG
                     SPLVELLRGSVSVGQSTLTRFYSLHTFVLPLLTAIFMLMHFLMIRKQGISGPL"
     CDS             complement(73802..74824)
                     /note="rpoA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIQDEIKVSTQTLQWKCIESKIESKRLLYSRFAISPFRKGQANT
                     VGIAMRRALLNEIEGASITYAKIKKVKHEYSTIIGLQESIHDILINLKEIVLKSESFE
                     PQKAYISVLGPKKITAQDIKGPSCIKIMIIAQYIATLNKDILLEIELNIEKDRGYRIE
                     NLQKYQEGLFPVDAVFMPIRNANYSVHSFESEKKIKEILFLEIWTDGSLTPKEALYEA
                     SRNLIDLFIPLINSEKKEKNFGIEKTNESNMSYFPFQSVSLDIEKMTKDVAFKHIFID
                     QLELPARAYNCLKKVNVHTIADLLHYSEDDLIKIKNFGKKSVEQVLEALKKRFSIQLP
                     KNKNYL"
     CDS             complement(74857..75249)
                     /note="rps11"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPKSVKKINLRKGKRRLPKGVIHIQASFNNTIVTVTDIRGQVVS
                     WSSAGACGFKGTKKSTPFAAQTAAENAIRILIDQGMKQAEVMISGPGPGRDTALRAIR
                     RSGIILSFVRDVTPMPHNGCRPPRKRRV"
     CDS             complement(75300..75413)
                     /note="secX"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKIRASVRKICENCRLIRRRRRIMVVCSNPKHKQRQG"
     CDS             complement(75450..75686)
                     /note="infA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEKQKLIDMEGVVIESLPNATFRVYLDNGCIVLTHISGKIRRNY
                     IRILPGDRVKVELSPYDLTKGRITYRLRAKSSNN"
     CDS             complement(75773..76171)
                     /note="rps8"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MGNDTIANMITSIRNANLGKIKTVQVPATNITRNIAKILFQEGF
                     IDNFIDNKQNTKDILILNLKYQGKKKKSYITTLRRISKPGLRIYSNHKEIPKVLGGMG
                     IVILSTSRGIMTDREARQKKIGGELLCYVW"
     CDS             complement(76253..76621)
                     /note="rpl14"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIQPQTYLNVADNSGARKLMCIRVIGTSNRKYANIGDIIIAVVK
                     EAVPNMPIKKSEIVRAVIVRTCKEFKRNNGSIIKFDDNAAVVINQEGNPKGTRVFGPI
                     ARELRESNFTKIVSLAPEVL"
     CDS             complement(76719..77141)
                     /note="rpl16 exon 2"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="PKRTKFRKQHCGNLKGISTRGNVICFGKFPLQALEPSWITSRQI
                     EAGRRAITRYARRGGKLWIRIFPDKPITIRPAETRMGSGKGSPEYWVAVVKPGKILYE
                     ISGVSENIARAAMKIAAYKMPIRTQFITTSSLNKKQEI"
     CDS             complement(77743..78396)
                     /note="rps3"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MGQKINPLGFRLGITQNHRSYWFANKKYSKVFEEDKKIRDCIEL
                     YVQKHIKNSSNYGGIARVEIKRKTDLIQVEIYTGFPALLVESRGQGIEQLKLNVQNIL
                     SSEDRRLRMTLIEIAKPYGEPKILAKKIALKLESRVAFRRTMKKAIELAKKGNIKGIK
                     IQIAGRLNGAEIARVEWAREGRVPLQTIRARINYCYYAAQTIYGVLGIKVWIFQDEE"
     CDS             complement(78445..78804)
                     /note="rpl22"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MQTNTSNKKIRAVAKHIHMSPHKVRRVVSQIRGRSYEQALMILE
                     FMPYRACNPILQLLSSAAANANHNFGLSKTNLFISEIQVNKGTFFKRFQPRAQGRGYP
                     IHKPTCHITIVLNILPK"
     CDS             complement(78822..79100)
                     /note="rps19"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTRSIKKGPFVADHLLKKIENLNLKKEKKIIITWSRASTIVPTM
                     IGHTIAVHNGQEHLPIYITDRMVGHKLGEFAPTRTFRGHAKNDKKSRR"
     CDS             complement(80118..80514)
                     /note="rpl2 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAIRLYRAYTPGTRNRSVPKFDEIVKCQPQKKLTYNKHIKKGRN
                     NRGIITSQHRGGGHKRLYRKIDFQRNKKYITGKIKTIEYDPNRNTYICLINYEDGEKR
                     YILYPRGIKLDDTIISSEEAPILIGNTLPL"
     CDS             complement(80550..80825)
                     /note="rpl23"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNQVKYPVLTEKTIRLLEKNQYSFDVNIDSNKTQIKKWIELFFN
                     VKVISVNSHRLPKKKKKIGTTTGYTVRYKRMIIKLQSGYSIPLFSNK"
     CDS             complement(91101..93179)
                     /note="ndh5"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MELIFQNVWFVPLFPFLASILLGIGLFFFPNSIKKFRRLSSFIS
                     IMFLNIAMLLSFHFFWQQITGSPIHRYLWSWVLYKNFVLEIGYLLDPLTSIMLVLVTT
                     VAVMVMIYSDSYMFYDEGYIKFFCYLSLFTASMLGLVLSPNLIQVYIFWELVGMCSYL
                     LIGFWFTRPSAANACQKAFVTNRIGDFGLLLGILGFYWITGSFDFQQLSKRFFELLSY
                     NQINLVFATLCALFLFLGPVAKSAQFPLHIWLPDAMEGPTPISALIHAATMVAAGIFL
                     VARMFPLFQMLPFVMSIISWTGAITALLGATIALAQKDLKKGLAYSTMSQLGYMMLAL
                     GIGSYKAGLFHLITHAYSKALLFLGSGSVIHSMEPIVGYHPNKSQNMIFMGGLRQYMP
                     ITAITFLFGTLSLCGIPPFACFWSKDEILVNSWLHFPILGSIAFFTAGLTAFYMFRIY
                     FLTFEGDFRGHFFDDVKKLSSISIWGSLEFNKEQFKLDKKSTLYPKEANNIMLFPLII
                     LTIPTVFIGFIGILFDENKMNVDSLSYWLTLSINSFNYSNSEKFLEFLFNAIPSVSIA
                     FFGILIAFYLYGPNFSFLKKEKKKLQLKSEIDIVLKSFSNFIYNWSYYRAYIDGFYSS
                     FFIKGLRFLIKIVSFIDRWIIDGIINGIGIFSFFGGESLKYIEGGRISSYLFFIIFCM
                     FLFFLYSYII"
     CDS             93469..93819
                     /note="rpl21"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSKYAIIETGGQQLRVEPGRFYNIRHFVSLTPNELEQNTKILIY
                     RVLMIRQESTIKMGHPWLKGAIVKGRILHSCLEKKITIYKMISKKKTRRKLGHRQKST
                     RFIVDSIFLNGKEI"
     CDS             93886..94095
                     /note="ORF69"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAVPKKRTSKSKTRIRKAIWKNKANKSALRAFSLAKSILTNRSK
                     SFYYTINDKLLNSSKSISTSKLDES"
     CDS             94183..95049
                     /note="ORF288"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIPLFFIPPFIILFITKGKFRFLTKFELVLACALHYGTFILALP
                     IFFLLYKTKQQPWNILLQTALEPVVLSAYGFTFLTALLATIINAIFGLILAWVLVRYE
                     FPGKKLLDATVDLPFALPTSVGGLTLMTVFNDKGWIKPICSWLNIKIVFNPIGVLLAM
                     IFVSLPFVVRTIQPVLQNMEEDLEEAAWCLGASPWTTFWHILFPPLTPSLLTGTTLGF
                     SRALGEYGSIVLIASNIPMKDLVISVLLFQKLEQYDYKSATIIASFVLIISFTALFFI
                     NKIQLWKKTFHK"
     CDS             95482..96444
                     /note="ORF320"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPFITLERILAHTSFFLLFFVTFIYWGKFLYINIKPITILGEIS
                     MKIACFFITTFLLIRWSSSGHFPLSNLYESSMFLSWSFTLIHLILENKSKNTWLGIIT
                     APSAMLTHGFATLSLPKEMQESVFLVPALQSHWLMMHVTMMMLSYSTLLCGSLLAITI
                     LIITLTKQKNLPILTSYFNFPFNSFIFKNLLQPMENEILSYKTQKVFSFINFRKWQLI
                     KELDNWSYRVISLGFPLLTIGILSGAVWANEAWGSYWNWDPKETWALITWLIFAIYLH
                     TRMIKGWQGKKPAIIASLGFFIVWICYLGVNLLGKGLHSYGWLI"
     CDS             complement(96665..98164)
                     /note="ndh4"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNHFPWLTIIVLFPISAGLVIPFLPSTGNKIIRWYTLGVCLLEF
                     LLITYIFCYHYQFNDHLIQLKEDYNWISFINFHWRLGIDGFSIGLILLTGFITTLATL
                     AAWPVTRNPRLFYFLMLAMYSGQIGLFASQDILLFFFMWELELLPVYLLLAMWGGKRR
                     LYAATKFILYTAAGSLFILIGGLIMAFYNSNEFTFDFQFLINKKYPLELEIIIYLSFL
                     IAYAVKLPIIPFHTWLPDTHGEAHYSTCMLLAGILLKMGAYGLIRINMELLPHAHSFF
                     APWLVIVGAIQIVYAALTSLSQRNLKRRIAYSSVSHMGFVLIGIGSITNLGLNGAILQ
                     MISHGLIGASLFFLAGISYDRTRTLVLDQMGGIGNSMPKIFTLFTSCSMASLALPGMS
                     GFIAELMIFLGVIDNPNYSSLFKIIIIIIQGIGIILTPIYLLSMLRQMFYGYKFSNTL
                     EPYFMDAGPREIFILICLFFPIISIGIYPNFVLSIWNSKVNFLLSNNFF"
     CDS             complement(98289..98534)
                     /note="frxA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAHAVKIYDTCIGCTQCVRACPTDVLEMIPWDGCKANQIASAPR
                     TEDCVGCKRCESRCPTDFLSVRVYLGNETTRSMGLSY"
     CDS             complement(98757..99059)
                     /note="ndh4L"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLEHILTLSAFLFCIGVFGLITSRNMVRALMCLELIFNAVNINL
                     VAFSNFLDSSQIKGEIFSIFIIAIAAAEATIGLAIVLAIYRNRKSTRIDQFNLLKW"
     CDS             complement(99113..99688)
                     /note="ORF191"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLPESFYETIFLFLESGLILGSLGVILLTNIVYSALFLGFVFV
                     CISLLYLLLNADFVAAAQILIYVGAVNVLIIFAVMLINKKQYSNFFVYWTIGDGITLT
                     LCTSIFLLLNNFISNTSWSKIFLMTKPNLVVKDIILINTVRHIGSELLTEFLLPFELM
                     SIILLVALIGAITLARREKKIELEKNDFFNF"
     CDS             complement(99779..100330)
                     /note="frxB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MFSIINGLKNYNQQAIQAARYIGQGFLVTLDHMNRLPTTIQYPY
                     EKLIPSERFRGRIHFEFDKCIACEVCVRVCPINLPVVDWELKKTIKKKQLKNYSIDFG
                     VCIFCGNCVEYCPTNCLSMTEEYELSTYNRHELNYDQIALGRLPISIIEDSTIENIFN
                     LTSLPKGKIEGHIYSRNITNIVN"
     CDS             complement(101645..102200)
                     /note="ndh1 exon 1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MISNINLEDKFFSFFFTLGFSKEFFNFLWIIFSILILMLGVTIG
                     VLVLVWLERKISAAIQQRIGPEYAGPLGIIQALADGIKLFLKEDIVPAQGDVWLFNIG
                     PILVLIPVFLSYLVIPFEYNVILANFSIGVFFWIAVSSVVPLGLLMAGYGSNNKYSFL
                     GGLRAAAQSISYEIPLALSVLSIAL"
     CDS             complement(102202..103380)
                     /note="ORF392"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MMILTKNKPMIVSMGPHHPSMHGVLRLIVTLDGEDVLDCEPVLG
                     YLHRGMEKIAENRTIVQYLPYVTRWDYLATMFTEAITVNAPEKLTNIQVPKRASYIRI
                     IMLELSRIASHLLWLGPFMADIGAQTPFFYIFREREMIYDLFESATGMRMMHNYFRIG
                     GVAVDLPYGWIDKCLDFCDYFLPKINEYERLITNNPIFLKRVEGIGTVTREEAINWGL
                     SGPMLRASGVQWDLRKVDHYECYDELDWKIQWQKEGDSLARYLVRIGEMKESVKIIQQ
                     ALKAIPGGPFENLEARRLNQGKNSEWNLFEYQFISKKPSPTFKLPKQEHYVRVEAPKG
                     ELGIFLIGDDSVFPWRLKIRSPGFINLQILPQLVKGMKLADIMTILGSIDIIMGEVDR
                     "
     CDS             complement(103433..103699)
                     /note="rps15"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSKNLFMDLSSISEKEKGSVEFQIFRLTNRVVKLTYHFKKHGKD
                     YSSQRGLWKILGKRKRLLAYLFKTNFVSYENLIIQLGIRGLKKN"
     CDS             complement(103873..105267)
                     /note="ORF464"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MILISQAYVFNKIWEIKTKNKSYLKCLLKYWTSHLWIKKNFQSF
                     LSNQGIVGSLELQNFKEENWKEWLKGFNRYNFSSKEWYKITPQQWRNKVSEHWKNQEN
                     KKLNPNQQISKNNFFINTSILEQTKKRNKIFKQNLLTYSCFDFTKNLAIRNFLNLNRK
                     KIYNNIIINKIQKSYFIYNKKAKYLDFFSQKQNIFFEYNLLLWLIPEFIEEKNQYQNK
                     RILILKNSIIKENNKKIIQNQKLFRKRELNQSIRQWRWKSKSLEKKFKKLGNMASLMT
                     FMQNQENIISLSSKMREDLKLFHLFFRRNTTINQLTINSEHRLARLLDDQILMYKMVS
                     TFLNIKYRFKRLSNLDNFDDFLGIQFFENKEKNNFFFFNSFNLEDILLPKRRRKFRIL
                     NSLTSKNKKNTQLNQKFVQKKFSKTKIKKIKRFIWASYRFEDLACMNRFWFNTINGSR
                     FSMLRFRMYPSLLT"
     CDS             complement(105329..108535)
                     /note="ORF1068"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MITSIPLLLSVLWVPILSWINFSSTFFLFGIYYGFLTTLPIGPS
                     QLLSIRAFLLEGNFSGIAAVSGLITGQLLIFLSIFYSPLYVLLIKPHLLTLLVLPYIL
                     FYWYKIKDLIDYQSLKPITSIKDTRISKIFFDSFIFQLFNPVVLPSPVLARLLNIFLF
                     RYSNNFIFLLSSFLGWCFGQFLFVSLGKLLLFRIESDSPILYLLVKRIIYRTFSIIIL
                     SFSLLHLSRAPVPFITKKLNDNLQFNLSKPEDSFVLTKSWPTLFFDYRKWNRPLRYIE
                     NSRFSSQSPIKKKVSQYFFNISLSDGKPRLSFTYLPSLYYFEKNLQKSSINFNLFSSN
                     EIYEKWIKNKKNKKLKIYKEFKNRFKFLDNGFFLAEIIEKKNILSTFEGNIFTKICDP
                     LLIKQYDKKMIVSKSPWLLTEKSYKLTKTQKTLTFSKKDNKLKKWISNQCQEFEDKNF
                     ILPWEPLTQDARRILSLLINKSKKTKIDTNLKQMNFFDENATQLLNKQNLSSIENTRK
                     KINRKSNLNWELILNLSPRQKILFLNYLQKDKWNTLKISWKNFFLGDFTQIKNILFLL
                     TKIIKPDQNYQFQEINKEIPRWTSKLKNDKFDVIAIGVTDIRQRKVKNLGYLIKGKDK
                     RRKIIRRFSQQSDFRRKLVKGSMRARRRKTLIWKIFQVKINSPFFLRIMDKPNLNVNN
                     VLKIKPTFQNILEKKKKESLNQKALFIKRTKADRFAIANRWDFPLAQWGRSWLLLIQS
                     HLRKYILLPILIIFKNVIRLFLFQIPEWNQDWYEWNKEIHIRCTYDGTEVSEKELPEQ
                     WLRDGLQIKIIYPFYLKPWHNIQNRNNLPNKKNEKLDLIYDDTNFLQNLVKTKEHSNN
                     LVKKKKLNYCYLTAWGFQTNLPFGNIKKQPSFWKPIKKKLKKNMFFKPYQNLKNISTK
                     NKLYKISDVENLKNFNSKKKEYINPNLNNLDFKKKNVVITKLNNQNTLLKQNTDNDIF
                     SINFEYKTSIYINNLENLLKKKHISIEKYLKKQKTLNLKKKLIMIKQKTIKILKKNVQ
                     LIKKLPKNLKINIQKIYINLKINKTKLINNISKFFQDN"
     CDS             complement(110104..110973)
                     /note="frxC"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKIAVYGKGGIGKSTTSCNISIALARRGKKVLQIGCDPKHDSTF
                     TLTGFLIPTIIDTLQSKDYHYEDVWPEDVIYKGYGRCDCVEAGGPPAGAGCGGYVVGE
                     TVKLLKELNAFYEYDIILFDVLGDVVCGGFAAPLNYADYCIIITDNGFDALFAANRIA
                     ASVREKARTHPLRLAGLVGNRTSKRDLIDKYVEACPMPVLEVLPLIEDIRVSRVKGKT
                     LFEMVELQPSLKYVCDFYLNIADQILSKPEGIIPKEVPDRELFSLLSDFYLNPVNTVN
                     EKNKPNLIDFMII"
BASE COUNT    42896 a  17309 c  17556 g  43263 t
ORIGIN      
        1 ttgaacgaga agccgtatga aatgaaaata tcaagtacgg ttttgtaaag tgacaattta
       61 ggtaacttat ttgtcaactt ttccactaca acaccaaaaa aaccaaactc tgccttacga
      121 aaaatagctc gagttagact aacctctgga tttgaaatta ctgcatatat tccaggtatt
      181 ggccataatt tgcaagaaca ttcagttgtt ttggtaagag gaggaagggt caaagattta
      241 cctggtgtaa gatatcatat tattagagga acactggatg ctgtaggagt aaaagatcgt
      301 caacaagggc gttctagtgc gttgtatatt ataatctatt aaaatgtatc attttagata
      361 cctaatttat tgctgataat atgtaaaaaa tagctaacca gtgattaaaa tttacatttt
      421 aaaacggaaa aaaagcaggc tatatgtata taaaataaaa taaaatatta tctatattat
      481 atactataca atatctaggg ttttatttat agttaaaata aaaatttaag ttttccctta
      541 ctttttaatt caaaataaaa aaaattttac ttttttagaa caagttaaaa taaatagcaa
      601 aaataaaaaa atttattttt atacaatatt tttataaata aacctaagga ttttttattt
      661 aacgattata aaatacaaga tttccaatag taaaacactg gaaacggata ctcaattaaa
      721 agtgagtaaa catcaataaa attaaacgat gtaaaaagcc gtattcgttg aaaatcggat
      781 gtacggtttg gagggagata aaaaaatcca ccctacaata tggagtaaaa aagtcaaaat
      841 aaatttaaaa taactcttaa ataaaaaaat taactttaat tatttattat tatgtcacgt
      901 aaaagtattg cagaaaaaca agttgcaaaa cctgatccaa tatatcggaa tcgattagtt
      961 aatatgttag ttaatcgtat tttaaaaaat ggaaaaaaat cattagctta tcggattctt
     1021 tataaagcta tgaaaaatat aaaacaaaaa acaaaaaaaa atccattatt tgtattacgt
     1081 caagcagttc gaaaagtaac tcctaacgtc acagtcaaag caagacgcat cgatggatcc
     1141 acttatcaag ttccactaga aattaaatct acacaaggaa aggcattagc cattcgttgg
     1201 ctattaggag cctcacggaa acgctcaggt caaaatatgg cttttaaact tagttatgaa
     1261 ttaattgacg cagccagaga taatggaatt gctattcgta aaaaagaaga aactcataaa
     1321 atggcagaag ctaatagagc ttttgctcat tttcgttaaa taaaaacgta taaattataa
     1381 aaaaacaatt tttattgtat tgaaatatgc tttaatattt tttattatta caaatatttc
     1441 aatacaataa aaattgtttt agtttttttt tattatttta attgtaaaac aatttatttt
     1501 ttggaaaatt tttatgaaat tagaacttga tatgtttttt ttatatggaa gtactatttt
     1561 accagaatgt attttaattt ttagtttatt aattatttta ataattgatt taacatttcc
     1621 taaaaaagat acaatttggt tatatttcat ctccttaaca agtttattaa taagcataat
     1681 aatattgtta tttcaataca aaacagatcc tattattagt tttttagggt catttcaaac
     1741 agatagtttt aatagaattt ttcagtcatt tatagtattt tgttccattt tatgcattcc
     1801 tttatcaatt gaatatatta aatgtgcaaa aatggctatt cctgaatttt taatatttat
     1861 attaacagct actgtcggag gaatgttttt gtgtggagct aatgatttag ttactatttt
     1921 tgtttcgtta gaatgcttga gtttatgttc ttatttatta tgcggttata caaaaagaga
     1981 tattcgatct aatgaagctg ctattaaata tttacttata ggtggaacaa gttcttcgat
     2041 tcttgcttat ggattttctt ggttatatgg tttatctggg ggagaaacta acatacaaaa
     2101 aataacaaat ggtcttttaa atgcggaaac gtataactct tccggaactt ttattgcgtt
     2161 tatttgtatt ctcgtaggac ttgcatttaa actttcttta gttccatttc atcaatggac
     2221 tcctgatatt tatgaaggag tgcgattcgt taaaaaaatt atttaataag tttaataaaa
     2281 actcaataga tatatatata tataaatata tttttttttc acacaaatta aaatagaatt
     2341 tttacaaaat aaaataacgc aaaatttcac caattaattt ttatttttta ataaaaatta
     2401 ttaaaaaagt taataaatat tacggagtat ttgaaaatta attaataaat actttttttt
     2461 atttagtttt tattcttcaa aacctaaaag tgtaaaaaca taagaatagt aataataata
     2521 atattaaaaa ttcctaaaat aaattgaatt aataactatt gagaacgaaa aaaaatttcc
     2581 ttgaaataaa ccattgaaat agaaggattc ttcgaaaagt ttaaaaatta atttaatttt
     2641 taattataca tacacgaaga aagttttaaa aaattgatta ataaaatttt ttattactta
     2701 ggagccgtgt gaattgaaaa tctcatgcac ggttttgaat gagagaaaaa ataatttttt
     2761 tttttcgact ctaactcacc caccccagtc gttgcttttc tttctgttac ttcaaaaata
     2821 gctggattag ctttagctac tagaattttg aatattttat tctctttttc accaaatgaa
     2881 tggaaaattt ttttagaaat tttagctatt ttaagtatga ttttaggaaa tctagttgct
     2941 attactcaaa caagtatgaa acgaatgctt gcttattctt caataagtca aattggatat
     3001 attcttattg gattaataac aggtgatcta aaagggtaca ctagtatgac gatttatgtt
     3061 tttttctaca tttttatgaa tttaggaaca tttgcttgta ttatattata tagtttacgt
     3121 acaggaacag ataatattcg tgattatgca ggtttgtata taaaagatcc tttattaagt
     3181 ttttccttaa cattatgttt attatcttta ggaggacttc ctcctttaac tggctttttt
     3241 ggaaaattat atttattttg gtgtggatgg caatcaggtt tttatttatt agtttttatt
     3301 gcattaatta caagtgtaat ttcactttac tattatttaa aaattattaa attaatttta
     3361 actaaaaaaa ataatgaaat aaatccttat attcaagctt atattattac atcaccaact
     3421 tttttttcta aaaatcctat tgaatttgtt atgatttttt gtgtattagg atctactttt
     3481 ttaggcatta ttataaaccc tattttttct ttttttcaag atagtttatc tttaagtgtt
     3541 ttttttatta aatagaaatt tttgttttta ttaagggtaa taaaacttta tatatatata
     3601 tatatatata tatatatata tatatatata tatatatata tatatatata tagagaaaga
     3661 aattctctaa taattagagc cttgatggtg aaatggtaga cacgcgagat tcaaaatttc
     3721 gtgcttaaag catggaggtt cgagtcctct tcaaggcaat aaaataaaat tatttagtta
     3781 aattttttag ataaatattt tttatgttat actattctat tgatagtaaa gaaatttata
     3841 tatgtaaaac atatattttt tatgaacatt gattaaattg tatattaaaa ttttaattaa
     3901 aaatttaacc aaaattatat atgactgtca aaaaacagat tcatattttt atcagatgat
     3961 atttttaata tttttaaata acccttaaaa taatataatt atggaagtta atattttagc
     4021 atttattgct acggctttgt ttattttaat tcctactgct tttttactta ttctttatgt
     4081 acaaacagct agtcaaaata gttaaatttt tcaaaatttg ttcttagaaa atttatatta
     4141 tttaaatatt tataaaaaga agaaaaaaat ataaaattta tatttttttc ttcttttttt
     4201 attactatta caattattaa attattaaat aagaaatgaa tcatatggaa ctaggaccta
     4261 gtacaatact aggcgttgga ttaattataa taggtctatt tttatatgcc cttaaattaa
     4321 gggaacctta tgtttctaga ggtgtgattt aaaatgtact taaaaaattt tcaacatatt
     4381 ttgaatatat aattaatatg aaacttgaaa attttttaaa aaattagaaa aactttattg
     4441 aaaagtttta taaaacctat ggttaaaata tttaaacatt tttatgttat ttcgaaaata
     4501 tactctttaa atgtaaaaaa taggattttt gttaaaattt ttttttctct agagaaaaaa
     4561 caacaacaac aacaacaacg aaatttaata tgaacctaaa gattttttaa aatagtacaa
     4621 aaaatataat tttttataat taacaaattc ttaatttttt tttgttaatt ataaaaaaaa
     4681 gacaatccaa gacttaaaaa aaattacttg gatttagagg aaaaaccatg ttttatggtt
     4741 tttgtttaag ccatacagag ttgaaaatat catatatggt tttcaagggg ggaaaaagaa
     4801 ttataaaatc taaaacctat cctaatatta tgattttttt ttttcatgta ttggattatt
     4861 atgtggagga attctttttt ttcagggttg gcgcttagat cctattcttt tattatcaca
     4921 aattttatta agtggaacaa ctattttttt tattgcagaa agtctttatt taagaaaaaa
     4981 tctcaatttt gtaaaatcta aaaaaaaata cataaattta gcaaaaaaaa atatatataa
     5041 atacatttat gaaaatttta aattaaaaaa aaaatggaat gaattaaatt atacaagaca
     5101 cattttttac aaaaaaaaaa agcattgaat tttttgaatt caatgctttt tttaaaaaaa
     5161 cttatattta taaaccactt cgtccccata caacaagtga aagagaaaaa gtaaaaataa
     5221 ccattaaagc agcccaggct atattaataa tatccattta aaaatccttt attttgcatt
     5281 ttttttttaa ctatcaaaaa ttttttcttt ctatataata tatatatatc tatatattat
     5341 atagatatct atataatata tagagatata tctatatcta tatatatata tatatatata
     5401 tatatatata taaatataga tagaaatata ttttttttag ataatttttg atattttttt
     5461 gctaattaaa aaaatgaaaa attaactcgc tttttttttt ttattgtttt aatcttatga
     5521 tgggttgtct ataatataat aaattaaaaa acatttaaaa acgtatcagg ctataataca
     5581 tagagcagta ccaatttgtt tttttaaatg acataataga caatccacaa tttctatatt
     5641 ttattaataa agcgacaccc agatttgaac tggggataaa ggatttgcag tcctctgcct
     5701 taccacttgg ccatgtcgcc tttattttaa ttaattgtat aatacaatgt attattttaa
     5761 aattcaaggc atattcaata ttttttataa caaaatatat tcaattttta tttctaataa
     5821 ttaataaaat acactccaat aataatttag aggaaaatat ggagattttt atactccctg
     5881 aatttggtaa aatacaattt gaaggattta atcgttttat aaatcaaggt ttgagtgaag
     5941 aacttagtaa ttttccaata attgaagata tagatcaaga attcgagttt caaatatttg
     6001 gtgaacaata taaattagca gaaccattat taaaagaaag agatgccgtc tatcaatcta
     6061 ttacctattc atccgacgtt tacgtaccag ctcaattaac acaaaaaaaa aaaggaaaaa
     6121 tacaaaaaca aatagttttt cttggaagta ttcctttaat gaattctcaa ggtacttttg
     6181 ttgttaatgg agtagctcga gttataatta atcaaatttt acgaagtccc ggaatttatt
     6241 ataattcaga attagatcat aacggaattc ctatatatac tggaacgtta atttccaatt
     6301 ggggaggaag actaaaatta gaaattgatg gaaaaacaag aatatgggca cgtataagta
     6361 aaaaaagaaa agtttctatt ttagttttat tattagctat gggtttaaat ttacaaaata
     6421 ttttagacag tgtttgttat cctaaaattt ttttagagtt tataaaaaaa aacacaaaaa
     6481 aagaatatcc gaattcaaca gaagacgcta tagtggaact ttataaacac ctatattgca
     6541 taggtggaga tctttttttt tctgaatcga tacgcaaaga attacaaaaa aaattttttc
     6601 aacagagatg tgagttaggc aaaattggac gattaaattt aaacaaaaaa ttaaatctta
     6661 atgtacctga aaatgaaatt tttgtattac cacaagatat tttagcagct gttgattatt
     6721 taatcaaatt aaaatttgga ataggtacaa ttgatgatat agatcactta aaaaatcgac
     6781 gtgtttgttc tgtagcagat ttattacaag atcaattaaa attagcatta aatcgtttag
     6841 aaaattcagt tctttttttt tttcgaggag ccacaaaacg aaaacgattg ccgactccaa
     6901 aaagtttagt aacttcaact ccattaataa tgacttttaa agaatttttt ggttcacatc
     6961 cattgtctca atttttagat caaacaaatc cattaactga aatagttcat aaacgaagat
     7021 taagttcttt aggacctggt ggattaacaa gaagaaccgc aagttttcaa gtacgtgata
     7081 ttcacgctag tcattatgga agaatttgtc ctatagaaac atctgaagga atgaatgctg
     7141 gactaatagc ttcattagct attcatgcaa aaataagtat tttagggtgt ttagaaagtc
     7201 cattttataa aatatctaaa ttatcgaatt tagaagaaat tattaactta tctgctgctg
     7261 aagatgaata ctatcgaata gctactggca attgtttagc attagatcaa aatagtcaag
     7321 aagaacaaat tactcctgcg cgctatcgac aagattttgt agctattgcg tgggaacaag
     7381 ttcaccttcg aagtattttt cctttacaat atttctccgt tggagcatct cttattcctt
     7441 ttcttgaaca taacgatgca aatagagctt taatgggctc aaatatgcaa cgtcaagcag
     7501 ttccactttt aaaacctgaa aaatgtattg taggaacagg tatagaaagt caaacagcgt
     7561 tagattcggg aagtgttact gtctcatcgc atggaggaaa aatagaatat cttgatggta
     7621 atcaaattat tttatcctta aaaaaaaaaa aaattgataa aaatttaata atatatcaac
     7681 gttctaataa tagtacgtgt atgcatcaaa aacctaaagt agaaaaacaa aaatatataa
     7741 aaaaaggaca aattttagca gacggagctg ctactgcaaa tggcgaatta gctttaggta
     7801 aaaatatttt agtagcttat atgccttggg aaggttacaa ttttgaagat gcaattttaa
     7861 ttaacgaacg tctaatttat gaagatattt atacttcaat tcatattgaa agatatgaaa
     7921 ttgaagctcg tgtaacaagt caaggtcctg aaaaatttac taatgaaata ccccatttag
     7981 atgattactt acttcgtcat ttagatcaaa atggcattgt attaacaggt tcttgggttg
     8041 agacaggaga tgttttagtc ggaaaattaa cacctcaaga aacagaagaa aatttacgtg
     8101 ctccagaagg aaaattatta caagctattt ttggaattca agtagcaact tcgaaagaaa
     8161 cttgtcttaa agtccctcca ggaggtaggg gtcgagttat tgatattcga ttaatctctc
     8221 aagaagacaa ttctgctaat acagcacaaa ttattcatat ttatatttta caaaaacgta
     8281 aaattcaaat aggtgataaa gttgctggaa gacatggaaa taaaggtatt atttcaaaaa
     8341 tattaccaag acaagatatg ccttttttac aagatggtac accaatagat atgatattaa
     8401 gtccattagg cgtaccttca cgaatgaatg taggacaaat ttttgaatgt ttgttgggtc
     8461 tagcaggaag ttttcttcac aaaaattata gaataattcc ttttgacgaa cgatatgaaa
     8521 gagaagcctc aagaaagcta gtcttttctg aactttataa agcaagtaaa aaaacaacaa
     8581 atccatggtt atttgaacca gataatcccg gaaaaaatcg actaatcgat ggaagaacag
     8641 gtgaaatttt tgaacaacct ataactattg gaaaagctta tatgttaaaa ttaattcatc
     8701 aagttgatga taaaatacat gcccgttcta gtggtccata tgcattagtt acacaacaac
     8761 cacttcgagg aagatctaga agaggaggtc aaagagttgg tgaaatggaa gtgtgggctt
     8821 tagaaggctt tggtgtagct tatattttac aagaaatgtt aactataaaa tctgaccata
     8881 ttcgagctcg ttatgaagtt cttggtgcta ttgttactgg agaacctatt cctaaaccaa
     8941 atactgctcc ggaatcattt aaattacttg taagagaatt acgatcttta gctttagaaa
     9001 ttaatcatgt tattatatgt gaaaaaaatt tgaaattaaa attaaaagaa atttaaaagt
     9061 taaaactaat ttggaatttt tatgttatga cttatcaaaa aaaacatcaa catcttcgaa
     9121 ttgaattagc ctcacctgaa caaatacgta attgggccga aagagtgtta ccaaatggtg
     9181 aaattgttgg tcaagtaaca aaaccttata cattacacta taaaacacat aaaccagaaa
     9241 aagatggttt attttgcgaa aaaattttcg gacctattaa aagtggaatt tgtgcatgtg
     9301 gaaaatatca aggtattgaa aagaaaaaag aaaatataaa attttgtgaa caatgcggag
     9361 tagaatttat tgaatctcga attcgaagat atcgaatggg atatattaaa ttagcatgtt
     9421 ctgtaactca tgtttggtat ttaaaacgtt tacctagtta tattgcaaat cttttggcta
     9481 aacctcttaa agagttagaa agtctagttt actgcgatgt gtgacttgat catattgatt
     9541 ttgattttaa cagatataaa taactgttat tttaatttac ttttaataaa tacctcaaat
     9601 tttgacatta cttaataaaa atatgaaatg aagctcaaaa aaaacaatta tcatattatt
     9661 ttttgtattt gtttagagga tttaatctag ggttataaaa aaaattattt gctatttaga
     9721 tttcgtaaaa aaaataatga aaaaactatt aaatttttta atggtaaatt taaagtaaat
     9781 tcatcgcaaa tatactaaaa aaaaaaccat cgaaatagag caaaaaccta aaggataaaa
     9841 aaaaatcaaa atacagacaa gaaaaatctt tattaaataa tataataaaa aatatataga
     9901 aataaacatc tataaacaaa tatttttaaa gaaataagac aactcaataa taaaaaaata
     9961 acttgagtca tgagtagcaa tttttttttt ttttgatttt ttatatttat aatcaaagtt
    10021 tttaataaaa aaattataac tatttgagcc ggatgacgga aaactttcat gtccgattct
    10081 taggggggga attctataaa taacctatcc caatctcttt cttgctagac ctataactaa
    10141 aaaacccact ttattaaaat tacaaggttt atttaaatat gaagatcaat cttggaaaga
    10201 tatttttcct cgcttttttt ctcctagagg ttttgaagtt tttcaaaata gagaaatcgc
    10261 aactggagga gatgctattc aaaaacaatt aactaattta aacttacaaa atgtaataaa
    10321 tcttgcacac ttagaatgga aagagtttgc tgaacaaaaa tcaactggaa atgaatggga
    10381 agatagaaaa attcagcgaa gaaaagatct tttagttaga cgaataaaac tagctaaaca
    10441 ttttattcaa acaaatataa aaccagaatg gatggtttta tcattattac cagtgcttcc
    10501 cccggaatta cgtccaatga ttgaactagg cgaaggtgaa ttaataacat ctgatttaaa
    10561 tgaactttat agaagagtta tttatagaaa taatactctt cttgattttt tggcacgaag
    10621 tggttctact ccaggaggtt tagttgtttg ccaaaaacga ttagttcaag aagctgttga
    10681 tgcacttatc gataacggta ttcgaggaca acctatgaaa gacagtcata atagacctta
    10741 caaatctttt tctgatttaa ttgaaggaaa agaaggaaga tttcgtgaaa atttacttgg
    10801 aaaaagggtt gattattcag gtagatctgt tattgtagta ggcccttttc taccattgca
    10861 tcaatgtgga ttacctcgcg aaatggcaat agaacttttt caagcatttg ttattcgagg
    10921 tcttattgga cgaaattttg ctcctaatct gagagcagcg aaaactatga ttcaaaataa
    10981 agaacctatt atttggaaag tacttcaaga agttatgcaa ggacatccta ttttattaaa
    11041 tagagcacca acattacata gattaggaat acaagcattt caaccaattt tagtaaatgg
    11101 acgagctatt catttacatc cgttagtttg tggtggtttt aatgctgatt ttgatggaga
    11161 tcaaatggct gttcacatac ctttatcatt agaagctcaa gcagaagctc gtttacttat
    11221 gctttctcat aaaaatttat tatctccagc tacaggagaa cctatttctg tgccaagtca
    11281 agatatgctt cttggacttt atattttaac aattgaaaat aatcaaggta tttatggaaa
    11341 taaatataat ccatcaaaaa aatatgatag taaaaaaaag ttttctcaaa taccttattt
    11401 ttctagttat gataatgttt ttcgagctct tcaacaaaaa cagatttatt tacatagttc
    11461 cttatggctt cgatggcaaa taaatttacg aataataact ttactaaatc aagaaggacc
    11521 tattgaaatt caatacaaat cttttggaaa ttcttttcaa atttatgaac attaccaact
    11581 tagaaaaaat aaaaaccaag aaattattag tacttatatt tgtacaacag ctggacgtat
    11641 tctttttaat caacaaattg aagaagctat acaaggtact tataaagcat ctctaaaaca
    11701 aaaaacattt gtgcaaaaaa ttgaaaaaaa tggataaaaa aggagccatt catttcaatg
    11761 gcttaaattc attgtttatt tatgtttata aaaacaagag gttttttatt atggcagaac
    11821 cagtcaattt gatattttat aataaagtta tggatcgaac tgccataaaa caacttataa
    11881 gcagattaat agcacatttt ggaattacat atacaacaca tattttagat caattaaaaa
    11941 cattaggatt tcaacaagct acttttggcg ctatttcatt aggtattgat gatcttttaa
    12001 cagcaccttc taaaagttgg cttattgaag atgcagaaca atatggtaat ctttcagaaa
    12061 aacaccataa ttatgggagt ttacacgcag tagaaaaatt gcgtcaacta atagaaacat
    12121 ggtatgctac aagtgaatat ttaaaacagg aaatgaatcc taattttcga ataacagatc
    12181 cgttaaatcc agttcatatg atgtcttttt ccggagctcg aggcagcaca tctcaagttc
    12241 atcaattagt aggtatgaga ggattaatgt cagatcctca aggtcagatt attgatttac
    12301 caattcaaag taattttaga gaaggtttat ctttaacaga atacataatt tcctgctatg
    12361 gagcacggaa aggagtagta gatactgcag tacgtacctc tgatgcagga tatcttactc
    12421 gaagacttgt tgaagtagtt caacatattg ttgtccgaaa agtagattgt ggtactcttt
    12481 atggtataaa tgtaaataat ttatcagaaa aaaaaaataa ttttcaacaa aaattaatcg
    12541 gacgtgtgat tgcagaaaat atatatatag atcatagatg tattgctcca cgaaatcaag
    12601 atatcggcgc acttttagcc aatagattaa taacattaaa aacaaaacaa atatttctac
    12661 gatctccttt aacttgtaaa agtatgaatt ggatttgtca attatgctat ggttggagtt
    12721 taagtcatgg caatttaata gaaatgggag aggctgtcgg aattattgca ggacaatcta
    12781 taggagaacc tggaactcaa ttaactttac gaacatttca tactggtgga gtgtttacag
    12841 gagatattgc agagcatgta cgaacccctt ttaatggaat tattgaattt aatgaaaatt
    12901 ttgtatatcc aacacgaaca agacatggac atcctgcatg gatgtgtcat actaatttat
    12961 ttttagtaat taaaagtaaa aataaagtac ataatttaac tattccacca aaaagtttat
    13021 tattagttca aaataatcaa tacgtggaat ccaaacaagt tattgccgaa attcgggcta
    13081 aaacatcacc ttttaaagaa aaagttcaaa aatatattta ttctaattta gaaggcgaaa
    13141 tgcattggag tacaaaagta cgtcacgctt ctgaatatat acatagtaat attcacctta
    13201 tacttaaaac gtgtcatata tggatattat caggaaattt tcataaaaaa aacaatgatt
    13261 tatctgtatt attttataaa aaccaagata aaattgattt tccaatttct cttacaaaag
    13321 aaaaaaatga attttctttt gtaaaaaata aaactcaatt aaatcttttt ctttttcatt
    13381 tttatcttta taaaaagaac aaaattttta ttaaatccca attaacaaat aatatattaa
    13441 ataaaattaa taattcaaaa aattataatt tcattttaca agaatataat ataaaaaaaa
    13501 aaaaaaattt ttatttttta aaaaataaaa atttaacttg cccattattt cttaaaataa
    13561 aaaaaaatgg ggttttaaaa aataatgaga tttttgcaat tttagatgat ccttcatata
    13621 aagtaaaaaa ttcaggaatt ttaaaatatg gtaatattaa agttgattta attaatcaaa
    13681 acactaattt tgaagatcca caaacgaaat tatttagacc aagatattca attattaaag
    13741 aaggcaattt tttctttatt cctgaagaag tatatgtttt aactcaatct ttatcttctg
    13801 tttttataaa aaataataaa tttattcaag caggtacgct tattacttcg aatataagga
    13861 gtaataccaa tggattagta aaaattcaaa aaaaaggaaa taataattat gagttaaaaa
    13921 tattacctgg aactatatat tatccaaatg aaacatataa aatttcaaaa caaataagta
    13981 ttttaatacc accaggaaaa aaacttttta atgaatttga atgcaaaaat tggacatatc
    14041 ttcaatggat tatgccttct aaagaaaaac cgttcgtttt aatacgacca gccgttgaat
    14101 ataaaatatc taaaaaatta aataaatcaa ctctttttga tttattaaaa aaaaataaaa
    14161 aagtagaaat taaaactata aattatcttc tttacgaaga tgacgaacaa attcaaataa
    14221 taaatgaaaa aaacattcaa ttaattcaaa cttgtttact tgtacattgg aaaaaaaaat
    14281 atttttttaa agaagctaat gtttcttttt tgaaaataaa aacgaaaaat aattttaaaa
    14341 cttttcttca aataagttta atagaatatt ctaatctaga aaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaacta
    14401 tttcaaaaaa tgttttaaaa aaaaactatt atgatcattt tttttctatt tcaaaaaatg
    14461 aattaaaaaa taaaaaacaa ggtgttattc gaataatatc taatcaaaat aatggaatgc
    14521 aatcttttat tattttatcc tcatcagatt tagttaaaac atttaaattt aaaaaattaa
    14581 caaaaaacat ttcaataaaa acaaatacta atacttctac tgctaaattt tttgaattta
    14641 ataaaaattt caaaattttg aataaaaaaa aaaaattaaa tttaacaaaa aaaaattttt
    14701 ctataggact tcttttattc aaaaaattag gatttttagg taatttacat aatattgtaa
    14761 caaattcttt tagttcattt tatttaatta attatactaa attaatatca aataaatatt
    14821 ccattattac taaatttcaa catacttgtc aaaatccaaa atggtattta atagatgaat
    14881 ctaaaaaaat taataaattg attttaggaa aacatataaa ttataattta tttaattggt
    14941 gttttccatt attttcttta ttaaaaaaaa aaattgattt tcaaactata aagcttggac
    15001 aattgctttt cgaaaatttt gtgatatcta aatataaaac aagttatcca tctgggcaaa
    15061 ttataagtat aaatataaac tattttatta ttcgattagc taaaccttat ctggcgactg
    15121 ggggggctac tattcataat aattatggtg aatttattaa agaaggagat actttaataa
    15181 cacttatata tgaaagatta aaatctggtg atatcattca aggtcttcca aaagttgagc
    15241 aattgctaga ggcacgtcca ataaattcag tttctattaa tttagaaaat ggttttgaag
    15301 attggaataa tgatatgatt aaatttatcg gtaatctttg gggttttttt ttaagtacaa
    15361 aaattagtat ggaacaagga caaataaact tggttgatca aattcaaaaa gtatatcaat
    15421 ctcaaggagt acaaatatca aataaacata tagaaatcat tgtacgtcaa atgacttcta
    15481 aagtaataac tttagaagat ggaatgacta atgttttttt acctggagaa cttattgaat
    15541 tttctagaac acaaaaaatg aaccgtgctt tagaagaagc agttccttat aaacccatat
    15601 tattaggaat aaccaaagca tctttaaata ctcaaagttt tatttcagaa gctagttttc
    15661 aagaaactac aagagtttta gcaaaagctg cgttaaaagg ccgaattgac tggttaaaag
    15721 gtttaaaaga aaatgttatt cttggtggac tagttccagc gggaacagga tcacaagaag
    15781 ttatttggca aataacttta gaaaaaaaaa aagaaatata tttaaaaaaa aaaaaagaat
    15841 tttttactaa aaaaattaac aatgtttttt tatatcaaga cacattttct atttttccta
    15901 ctacagaaat tattcataat gtattaaaag aatcaatttc tcaaaataac aaaaataatt
    15961 tttctattta aaaaaaaaat agaaatttaa tgatatatat gtaaaaccta ttttatatac
    16021 acttttatta taaataatat tataaaaata aaaaatgaaa caaaaatctt ggaatattca
    16081 tttagaagaa atgatggaag caggtgttca ttttggtcac caagctcgga aatggaatcc
    16141 aaaaatggca ccttatattt ttacagaaag aaaaggtatt catattataa atcttactca
    16201 aacagctcga tttttatctg aagcttgtga tttagttgca aatgcgtcaa gtaaaggaaa
    16261 acaattttta attgtaggaa caaaatatca agcagctgat ttaattgagt catctgctct
    16321 aaaagctaga tgtcattatg taaatcaaaa atggcttggg ggtatgttaa caaattggtc
    16381 aactatagaa actcgtcttc aaaaatttaa agatttagaa aataaaaaaa aaacaggaac
    16441 aataaatcga cttcctaaaa aagaagcagc aaatttaaaa agacaattag atcatttaca
    16501 aaagtattta ggtggtatta aatatatgac aagtttacct gacattgtta ttattattga
    16561 tcaacaaaaa gaatttacag ctattcaaga atgcattact ttaggaattc ctacaatttg
    16621 tttagttgac acagattgtg atccagatat gacagatata ccaattcctg ccaacgatga
    16681 tgctagagct tcaattagat ggattttaaa taaattaaca ttagctattt gtgaagggcg
    16741 ttataattca ataaaaaatt aaaaaagata aaaaataatt actactttct aataaaaaaa
    16801 tagattaaaa taataacaaa tcttttttta tttattctta tacgaaaaaa tgtcttttag
    16861 tatttttatt ttatttttga aggagtaata tgtctcatac tgcaaaaatg gctagcactt
    16921 ttaataattt ttacgaaata tcaaatgtcg aagtaggtca acatttttat tggcaattag
    16981 gtagttttca agttcacgca caagtactaa taacttcatg gattgtaatt gctattttat
    17041 taagtttggc tgttttagcc actcgaaatt tacaaacaat tccaatgggt ggtcaaaatt
    17101 ttgtcgaata tgttttagaa tttattcgtg atttgactag aacacaaata ggagaagaag
    17161 aatatcgtcc ttgggtacct tttataggaa ctatgttttt atttattttt gtttctaatt
    17221 ggtctggtgc tctttttcct tggcgagttt ttgaactccc taatggagaa cttgctgcac
    17281 caacaaatga tatcaatact actgttgcat tagctttact tacatctgta gcatattttt
    17341 atgctggtct acataaaaaa ggattaagtt attttggtaa atatattcaa ccaaccccag
    17401 tacttttacc aataaatatt ttagaagatt ttactaaacc tttatcacta agttttcgac
    17461 tttttggaaa tattttagct gacgaattag ttgttgctgt acttatttct ttagtacctt
    17521 tagtagttcc tatacctatg atgtttttag gattatttac tagtgctatt caagctttaa
    17581 tttttgccac acttgcagca gcttacatag gcgaatctat ggaagggcat cattaataac
    17641 atttttttta taaagaaaaa taagtattaa aaaaaaaata tatataatat gattgttttc
    17701 atttgatttt gaattttata atatagagtt agatatttca aataaagata tatatctttt
    17761 ttttatttaa catttttata aatatcgaca tactaacaaa aatttttatt ggtaattaga
    17821 tatttcaatt ttttatttaa aaatttttgt atttaaaatt taataaaaca tttagtgata
    17881 ctaacactta aaaaagagac actttgagtt attaactgct ttaattaaaa tatttttata
    17941 aaaaatttta gtaagcaacg aaatagattt ttaataaaat cttttttcac aaatttagtt
    18001 aaaggagatt atcatgaacc ccttgatttc tgctgcttct gttattgctg ctggattagc
    18061 tgtgggccta gcttctattg gacctggaat tggtcaaggc actgcagcag gtcaagctgt
    18121 agaaggtatt gcaagacagc ctgaagcaga aggtaaaatt cgaggtactt tacttttaag
    18181 tttagctttt atggaagctt taaccattta tggattagtt gtagctttag cacttttatt
    18241 tgcaaatcca tttgtttaat aatttcaatt tttgaataat taattgttat taatttttct
    18301 ttcttgaaaa aaaagaaaga aaaattaata acaattaaat tatatttaac atttttttgt
    18361 ggtaaaaata aaaaaaagca aaaatttttt ttaaatgaaa aaaactgttg agtaaacaaa
    18421 aaactccata attttcaata atataataac gaaaaaaaga ggacagcatg gaaaatggga
    18481 cttattttat tatttcctca aatttttgga ctatagctgg aagttttgga ttaaatacaa
    18541 atttattaga aacaaattta atcaatttag gcgtagtact tgggttgtta gtgtattttg
    18601 gaaagggagt gtgtgcgggt tgaatatttg aataaaaaat tggaatgatc caataatact
    18661 taaataaaaa agtatataag cctaacgaat aacttttggt taaaaaactc aaaagaacaa
    18721 tagcatttcg taaactcaaa aaatttattt tgagaaggga aaagaaagaa aatggttaaa
    18781 gctaaactgc ttgaagtcta agcacagtcg ggattttctt tatcccacca agctttttgc
    18841 atggttgaag atatttttga tatataacac tcatatcaat taaattatag aacttaataa
    18901 ctataaaatt tattaaattt tgataatctt cccttaaatt tttttaagtg ctgaattgac
    18961 gacctattta caatttataa tttatataaa aacaatcttg ctgacaagtt tcaatatttt
    19021 tgtcaaaaga atcatcaaca attattttac gtaaaaaaac gaaaataaaa aaagaagata
    19081 agttcagtca aatcatcaaa acttttttgt aaaaaactga ataagaaagc cgaatgaatt
    19141 gaaaagttca tgttcggttt gggaagagat tataaaatat atatataatc tactttcatt
    19201 aagtaatcta ttaaataatc gtaaactgac cattctaaac actattcaag atgcagaaga
    19261 gcgatataaa gaagctactg ataagcttaa tcaagctcga actcggttac aacaagcaaa
    19321 acaaaaagca gatgatatcc gaataaatgg attatctcaa atggaaaaag aaaaacaaga
    19381 tttaattaat gcagctgatg aagattctaa acgcttagaa gattcaaaaa acgctactat
    19441 tcgttttgaa aaacagagag ctattgaaca agttcgtcaa caagtttctc gtctggcttt
    19501 agaacgagct ttagaaacat taaaaagtcg tttaaatagt gaattacatt tacgtatgat
    19561 tgattatcat attggcctac ttagagccat ggaaagtaca attgagtaac ttttttgagt
    19621 tttatttttt tttttattaa ttaaaaaaag ctaatggtaa atattcgacc tgatgaaatt
    19681 agcagtatta tccgtaaaca aatagaacaa tataatcaag aagttaaaat tgtcaatatt
    19741 ggaacagtac ttcaagttgg agatggtatt gcacgtattt atggtcttga taaagttatg
    19801 gcaggtgaat tagttgaatt tgaagatggt acagtaggaa ttgctttaaa tttggaatca
    19861 gataatgttg gtgctgtttt aatgggtgat ggattaacta tacaagaagg tagttctgta
    19921 aaagcaacag gtaaaattgc tcaaatacca gttagtgatg cttatttagg ccgtgttgta
    19981 aatgcattag ctcaaccgat tgacggaaaa ggtcaaatac cagcatctga atttagacta
    20041 attgaatctc cagctccagg tattatatct agacgttctg tttatgaacc tatgcaaaca
    20101 ggacttattg ctattgactc tatgattcca attggacgtg gtcagcgaga attaattatt
    20161 ggagacagac aaacaggaaa aacagctgta gctattgata ctattttaaa tcaaaaaggt
    20221 caaaatgtag tatgtgttta tgtagctatt ggtcaaaaag cctcttctgt tgctcaagta
    20281 gttaatacat ttgaagatcg tggtgcatta gaatatacaa ttgttgttgc tgaaactgca
    20341 aattcgcctg ctacattgca atatcttgct ccttatactg gagctgcttt agctgaatac
    20401 tttatgtatc gtaagcaaca tactcttatt atttatgatg atctttctaa acaagctcaa
    20461 gcttatagac aaatgtcact tttattaaga agaccaccag gaagggaagc ttatcctgga
    20521 gatgtttttt acttacattc tcgtctttta gaaagagcag ctaaattaag ctctaactta
    20581 ggtgaaggta gtatgactgc tttacctatt gttgaaaccc aagccggtga tgtttcagct
    20641 tatattccaa caaatgttat ttctattaca gatggacaaa ttttcttatc agctgactta
    20701 tttaatgcag gaattcgtcc agcaattaat gtaggtattt ctgtatcaag agttggttct
    20761 gctgcacaaa ttaaagctat gaaacaagta gctggtaaat taaaattaga attagctcaa
    20821 tttgcagaat tggaagcttt tgctcaattt gcttctgatc ttgataaggc tactcaaaat
    20881 caattagcaa gaggtcaaag attacgtgaa ttacttaaac aatctcaatc agcacccctt
    20941 agtgtagaag aacagatagc tactatttat actggcgtta acggttactt agatgtatta
    21001 gaaacaggac aagttaaaaa atttttaatt caattacgtg aatacttagt aactaataaa
    21061 ccacaatttg cggaaattat tcgttctact aaagttttta cagaacaagc agaaaatctt
    21121 ttaaaggaag ctatcactga acatatcgaa cttttcttat ttcaagaaga aaaataaaaa
    21181 aaattacaaa acttttgttt atgtttacta ttaattaaaa tgaataaaag tttatttagt
    21241 ttaaataatt acgtccaata ggattcgaac ctatactgga ggtttagaaa acctctgtcc
    21301 tatcctttag acgatggacg cttaaaaaag aatttgaaat gataaactca aaaaaattta
    21361 tcatttcaaa ttctttttta gaaaagcggg tacgggaatc gaacccgcat cgttagcttg
    21421 gaaggctaag ggttatagtc gacatttatt aaaaataaaa aatgcctcta attcaaaacc
    21481 gaacgtgaaa gttttctttc attcggctcc tttataaaaa tcggtaagta attcaaaaaa
    21541 tacatgtatt ttttgaatta cttaccgatt tttataacat ctatgtttat ttttttttta
    21601 catttttatg taaaaaacac tttattagat gatcctttta gaaagataaa ataaacaagt
    21661 ttaaattaaa aactttctaa ttacttcgtt ctttatttct atttgttttt aatctttaga
    21721 aaattttttt tcaccaagtt ttttgtaatg ttaataattt tagcaaacta aaattactta
    21781 aataatcact atttttgcat caaaattttg aagatttagt tatgatgaaa aaatttattt
    21841 ttgatttctt tccatagatt tttagcaaat caaaaatttt tattttgaaa tattccgctt
    21901 ttttttaagg aataatgctt ttattaataa gacattaata ttaataatta aaaaatttat
    21961 taagaaataa agttataaaa aagaaattat gatcctttaa cttttttttt tttacgaatc
    22021 gcacttttac cactaaacta tacccgctgt ataattatta tatactatat attaggtttt
    22081 tatcatatta tttaactcca tccccggaat tagattattt acaaaatgca tattatttcc
    22141 ggagatggaa aatcaaaaaa attacaaatt acctttacga gctgctaata aagcaataac
    22201 taatggccct gatgcaacta ttaaagccag aacagtaagc tgtgcaataa cttctaaatt
    22261 cattctggtt taacctctct ttttttttac aattctaaat tttttacaaa aatttttttt
    22321 attaacgtag acttaaaata acaataaaaa aaatctatag cgataataaa ctgagatcag
    22381 tacaataata acaagacgat attctttatt caaaattaat tccatactaa ccaaaaagaa
    22441 aaatataatt ttggattaat tgctaattgt attatatata tttttttatt ttttaacgat
    22501 taaggagaaa aaataatgac ctcaatttca gatagtcaaa ttattgtaat tcttttaagt
    22561 gtatttataa ctagtatttt agctttaaga ctaggaaaag agttatatca ataaatgatt
    22621 taaatcatta aattttcaat tttgaaaaaa aaagttttgt caaatttaat atattattca
    22681 aaataatata gaatatatat atatatatat atatatatat atatatatat atatatatat
    22741 tatagtgtat tccatcaaac taaataattt gaataaaaat aataaaaaag attgaaataa
    22801 atattttttt tatagtataa tgaatatact atatgttgta tatatatact attttttgtt
    22861 tttattcaaa aacaaaaata tttttatatt tggagagatg gccgagtgga cgaaagcggc
    22921 ggattgctaa tccgttgtac aagctttttg taccgagggt tcgaatccct ctctctccgt
    22981 ttaaaaatta aatgttttat tctttacgtc caggattacg tcctggatca ttagataaaa
    23041 atccaaaaac aaaaagagaa acaaaaaaaa taaccactgt ataaacaaac agcttaagag
    23101 taagcatgac ataatctcca ggatcattac tagaaataga atagaataaa attcaaattt
    23161 tacaaaattt ttttcattaa atttaaatgg agaaaaaggg atttgaaccc ttggtaacct
    23221 aattatttaa ataaaaacaa tttttttaaa ttgttgcaat tgattactac tttgccattt
    23281 cttctataaa ttaaaaaaag tcttatagat tttgaataat ctaaaataat aataataata
    23341 attaacttta tatataatat aaagcggatg cttttatata gaaatttaac atccgcttta
    23401 taaacttaaa ttacaataaa aattttaaaa tgagaattta tcgaaaactt actgaagctt
    23461 gccatacaaa ggctaaaaga aaaaaaaaca aaggtataat tggcattaca tctacaattg
    23521 gatcaaaaat cgaataagct tctggtaatt tagcaaaagt gataccattt aaataaaacg
    23581 cattttctaa ataaatatta aacataacta aatttttagt tctccaataa atattattac
    23641 aaaagtgaaa tagaagagaa aaaaacttaa tatatatagt ataaactctt aggtacatct
    23701 tactacaagt tgttttagct ttaaagaggt tataattttt tgatttttag taaatagatt
    23761 gacaaaatga aaaaaaaaat gatttactag aatcaaatag atatggggcg tcgccaagtg
    23821 gtaaggctgc aggttttggt cctgttattc ggaggttcga atccttccgt cccagacttt
    23881 ttattaattc ttttatattt ttcaattttt ctaaaaatta ctaaaaaaaa aaaaataatc
    23941 taatatattg tattttttat ttatattatg acaataagat aaatatggca agggattttt
    24001 ctatgttata aaatataaaa atagattatt gaaagtaagg agattttaat ttatgaaatt
    24061 agcttattgg atgtatgctg gtcctgctca tattggaact ctccgagtag ctagttcttt
    24121 taaaaatgta catgctatta tgcacgctcc tttaggagat gattatttta atgttatgcg
    24181 ttctatgtta gagcgagaaa gagattttac tcctgtaact gctagtatag tggatcgtca
    24241 tgtattagct cgtgggtctc aagaaaaagt agttgataat attactaaaa aagataaaca
    24301 agaacaccct gatttaattg tattaactcc tacttgtacg tctagtattt tgcaagaaga
    24361 tttacaaaat tttgtaaata gagcttctat gagttctgat tctgatgtaa ttcttgcaga
    24421 tgtaaatcat tatcgagtta atgaacttca agctgctgat agaacattag aacaagtagt
    24481 acgttattat ttagaaaaag ctcatagaca agaaaaatta aacttatctt taacagataa
    24541 accgtcagca aatattattg gtatatttac gttaggtttt cacaatcaac atgattgtcg
    24601 tgaattaaaa cgtttattac aagatttagg aattatgatt aaccaaataa tccctgaagg
    24661 gggctttgta gaaaatcttc atgaattgcc aaaagcttgg tttaatttag taccttatcg
    24721 tgaagtagga ttaatgacag ctttatattt agaaaaagaa tttggaatgc cgtatatttc
    24781 tacaacccct atgggaattg tagatatagc taattgtatt agacaaatac aaaaacaagt
    24841 taatatatgg tctcctattt tactaggaaa aaaatttgat tttgaacctt atattgacga
    24901 gcaaactaga tttatttcgc aagctgcttg gttttcaaga tcaattgatt gtcaaaattt
    24961 aacaggaaaa aaagctgttg tttttggtga tgcaacacat gctgcttcaa ttacaaaaat
    25021 tcttgcttgt gagatgggaa ttcgtgttag ttgtactgga acttattgta aacatgatga
    25081 agaatggttt agagaacaag ttcaaaattt ttgtgatgaa atacttatta ccgatgatca
    25141 tacagaagtc ggggacatga ttgctcgtat agaaccatct gctatttttg gtactcaaat
    25201 ggaacgtcat attggtaaac gtcttgatat tccctgtgga gttatttcct caccagttca
    25261 tattcaaaac tttcctttag gttatagacc ttttttaggc tatgaaggta ctaatcaaat
    25321 agcagattta gtttataatt cttttacttt agggatggaa gaccatcttt tagaaatttt
    25381 tggtggacat gatactaaag aagttattac taaatcttta tctacagata cagatttaac
    25441 ttggaattct gaaagtcaat tagagttaaa taaaatacca ggctttgtaa gaggaaaaat
    25501 aaaacgaaat actgaaaaat ttgcacgaca aaataacatt acaaaaatta ctgttgaggt
    25561 tatgtacgca gctaaagaag atttaagtgc ataaaaattg ttaagtctca gttttactaa
    25621 ataattattt tttttatttg caagcttttt ttactttaaa caatttgaaa ttgaaagtgc
    25681 ataaattttt ggattcaaaa aaattaattt tttttgaatc caaaaattta tgcactttca
    25741 atttattacc aaacttaagg agattttaat gaatccattt ttttattttg tacaattgtt
    25801 tttttattat ccatttttta tcattttttt atatatttat ttagtttttt ttattccaaa
    25861 aacaaataat ataaattttt caaatatttt tccacttttt tcaaaatgga tcaaaaaata
    25921 aagtaaattt tttaaattga atctaattaa aatagaattg acaatactaa ttcacataca
    25981 tataattgtg ttgatgtttt ttattttttg atccattttg aaattcaaat tttattttag
    26041 ggttgctaac tcaatggtag agtactcggc ttttaagtgc gacttggatt tttacacatt
    26101 tagatgaaat aaaaaattca tccataccgt tgacaaggtt tgtaaaacta cgactaatct
    26161 taaaaggaaa ctttacagaa aaaatagcat gtcgtttatt ttttttcatt catttttttt
    26221 aactaaataa aatttcaatg aaaaatacaa taagtcaatt aaagttaatg gataaagcta
    26281 aattgcttaa atcataggta aaagaagaac cagcttctgt ttcaaatttt tgaaatattc
    26341 tcttgattta tttaaaaaat tgttaaaaga tttttaaaca gtcaatatat gagaaaaatt
    26401 cctattactt tttaggtttt ttaccaaaaa tgaatcctaa acactttttt aaatgtgtct
    26461 agaaataacc agcatgctga ttaatataaa tttttattaa gtcaggagaa caatcaatta
    26521 aaaaaaatgt tttttttttt ttgtttaaaa gattgtacta tgtgtttatt cttttatatt
    26581 ttacaaaata attaaatgaa aactatacta aaagttttgc ctacttttga aaaacaaaca
    26641 aacaaaaatt tttggaataa accatatata tatatatttt tttttcagga aaatttttat
    26701 ggaattgcat ataatcgttt tataaataaa accaattata aaaatttttt ttttttggtt
    26761 taaaaaataa ttttaatttt ttgaaaataa aacgacttat aaaaaaaata cgtcaatttg
    26821 attttttatt tattttttct aaaaaaaaaa attttgtaaa tatcaaagaa gttatagtta
    26881 ttattttgga taatattttt acatttgaat caaaaaaatc ttttattaaa aacaaaataa
    26941 aaagttatca atctattcat tctatatttt cttttatgga acatagaatt tataattcaa
    27001 attatttttt agatattaca ataccttatt tttttcaccc tgaaattcta attagaatct
    27061 ttcgtcggca tattcaagat attccatttt tacatttttt gcgaactctt ttatataaaa
    27121 ataaatgttt aaatatttta aatatagaaa atttttttta tttgaaaaaa aatcagtttt
    27181 tttgtttttt atggaatttt tatatttacg aatttgaata tcttttaaat gatatatggg
    27241 aaaaatttta taaatttgag tcagtatttt tttggaattt tattgataaa acaaattcta
    27301 taaaaaaaat aaaacatata ttaaaaaaat ctaaaaaacc gattgaaaaa aaaattgtaa
    27361 aaaaaataag ttccattcat tatatccgat ataaaaataa tttgattata actttaaatg
    27421 atagaaatat tttgattttg gaaaattgga aagatttttt tcttattttt tggcaaaaat
    27481 attttaatgt ttggtttaaa tcttctagaa ttttaattca aaatttttat aaaaactcat
    27541 tttctttttt aggttatatg tttcgtattg aaagtcaaat tattttaatt caaattcaaa
    27601 taataaattt attaagaaat gttaatttaa ttaaaaaaga attttgtagt attattccag
    27661 taataccttt aattagactt ttagctaaag aaaaattttg tgatgtttta ggacgtccac
    27721 tttgtaaatt atcttggaca acattatcag ataatgaaat ttttgaacgg tttgatcaaa
    27781 taataaaaca tatttttagt tattatagtg gatgtattaa taaaaaaggt ttatatcaat
    27841 tacaatatat tttccgattt tcttgtgcta aaacattagc atgtaaacat aaaagcacaa
    27901 tacgcactgt ttggaaaaaa tatggttcaa atttattaac aagttctatt ttttttaata
    27961 aaacaaaatt aatttcttta aatttttcta ataaaaatcc ttacaaaaaa aatttttggt
    28021 atttaaatat tattcaagta aattacttag cacattcatt acaaaaaagt aaattattaa
    28081 aagaataaaa aaacatagag aaagccgtat gcagtaaaaa ttgcaagtac ggtttgggaa
    28141 gagatgattt tatttttatt gaaaaaaaaa ttatttatct acttcatccg acgagttccg
    28201 ggttcgagcc ccgggcaacc catttttttt attttaataa aatttcttga ttttttagga
    28261 aatatttgaa tattagttga cataatcata tgttatgtgt aatactataa gttaacaagt
    28321 ttaaatattt gggaaactct taattatttt aaaaaccaag ttttactatg accgctactt
    28381 tagaaagacg cgaaagcgca agcatttggg gtcgcttctg cgattgggtt actagcactg
    28441 aaaaccgttt atacattgga tggtttggtg tattgatgat tcctacttta ttaacagcaa
    28501 cttcagtatt cattattgct tttattgcag ctcctcctgt agatattgac ggtatccgtg
    28561 aacctgtatc tggttctctt ctttacggaa ataacatcat ttctggtgct attattccta
    28621 cctctgcagc tatcggttta cacttctacc ctatttggga agctgcttct gttgatgaat
    28681 ggttatacaa tggtggtcct tacgaactta tcgttcttca tttcttactt ggtgtagctt
    28741 gctacatggg tcgtgaatgg gaacttagct atcgtttagg tatgcgtcct tggattgctg
    28801 ttgcatattc agctccagtt gctgctgcta ctgctgtttt cttgatctac cctattggtc
    28861 aaggaagttt ctcagacggt atgcctttag gtatctctgg tactttcaat ttcatgattg
    28921 tattccaagc tgaacacaac atccttatgc acccattcca tatgttgggt gtagctggtg
    28981 tattcggcgg ttctctattc agcgctatgc atggttcttt ggtaacttca agtttaatcc
    29041 gtgaaactac tgagaatgag tctgctaatg caggttacaa gtttggtcaa gaagaagaaa
    29101 cttacaacat cgtagctgct cacggttact ttggtagatt aatcttccaa tacgctagct
    29161 ttaacaactc tcgttcttta catttcttct tggctgcttg gccagttgta ggtatttggt
    29221 ttactgcttt aggtatcagc actatggctt tcaacttaaa tggttttaac tttaaccaat
    29281 ctgttgttga cagtcaaggt cgtgtaatta acacttgggc tgatattatc aaccgtgcta
    29341 accttggtat ggaagttatg catgaacgta acgctcacaa cttccctcta gacttagctg
    29401 ctgttgaagc tcctgctgta aatggttaat gtcctataaa aaggttacaa aaataataaa
    29461 gaatatttat tattttagtc agaaattaaa aaactaaaaa tttttaaaga aggaaaaaac
    29521 tagaaaataa tgacctttga gacttgaaat cttaaaggtc attatttatt tttttaatag
    29581 aaacaaaaaa aaagggcgga cgtagccaag tggattaagg cagtggattg tggatcctct
    29641 acgcgcgggt tcaattcccg tcgttcgccc aataacaatt ttattttttc attttttagt
    29701 tgacgtaaga ctttgtttat gtcattataa tgaagatgac ataaaatagt ctatttttct
    29761 ttttttaatt ttttataaat tatctacttt aatattaatt attaaaaaaa agaaaaatat
    29821 gaaataaaat tttagatata ttgtattttt atatttttat aaaaaaaata tatttattag
    29881 taaagtctta tgtaactgtt gtaaaaaaat gaaacaaaaa ttaccaaaaa aaaaatcttt
    29941 atataaaaat ttagatttag atgaaataca aaaaattcaa aatttaggaa atccatacac
    30001 aaaatggagt ttaattagat tgttaattgc aatattttcc aataaacgaa attttagtac
    30061 tttattggat tttcaaattc ttacttcatt attttttcgt gatttatata attcaaaaaa
    30121 aaaaaaaaag tttttactta atattttagt ttttttaaca ttaccttttt ttgtctatat
    30181 attaattgat aaaagtattg ttgaacaaca aaattttgat tttctaaaaa ttcaaaaaca
    30241 aaattttatt gaaaaaaata ataaaagtat tttaaaaaat aacttttact ttttgaatac
    30301 aaaatttgat atttttttac ataatttttt ttctttaaag aaaaaaaaat ggtataaaaa
    30361 ttcactgtta aatttaattg attttcgttc gattttaaaa aaaaaagaaa ttttaaatct
    30421 tcattggtgg aaatttttgg ttttagaaca aattcaatct aattggaaaa tatccgaaga
    30481 atctttgtct gaactcaaaa ttgtattaga acaaaaaaac atagatgaat taaaacattt
    30541 ttttgaattt tatattaatc aaaaaatata tcctaataac aattgggaat actattttta
    30601 ttcaattttt ataaaccaat taaaaattga tataaaaaat tctaaatata ataaaaatag
    30661 tattggtttt gaagtttttt tggctttttg tgaaaaactt ttatttgaag ttgaattttt
    30721 atctaagcca aacaataata atttacaaat gaaactaaat tgtctggaaa actttagttt
    30781 tttagatata ttttgcatat taaataaaaa acttccatgg gttaacaaaa aaatatttaa
    30841 aaatttacaa aattttaatg aatcagataa aaaacttatt gaatcgtttt ttttattaaa
    30901 aataaaagga aatctatatt ttaaaaatta tattgaattt gttacttggc aatcatataa
    30961 aaaggattgt ttggatttta ataagtttaa tgaattaaat aattctgaaa tttatattaa
    31021 aattgaagaa cttttttcag attatatata taaattttct aaatatattt tatatgaagg
    31081 aaaaaaatcc aaaaccataa taaaacaatc ttttaataat aatatttatt ataaaaaatt
    31141 gaattctatt tttaatttca atactatttt ttattttgat tcgaataatt tactttttga
    31201 ttggttaaaa aaaaattatt atatcaataa taaaccattt ctaaaatcat ttttaattta
    31261 ctcaagtatt tcaaatcagt ttattttatt ttttaaacaa aaaaattcca aatcttttaa
    31321 taaaaattta gtaaaaaaaa atagtaaaga tgttataact aatgtttttt caaaagaaaa
    31381 taaaatagaa ataaataact tttcaaaatc catttattat gctttttttg agatattatc
    31441 aataaatgaa attgataata aatttgttat taataagatt tcattaaaga atattaataa
    31501 aaaaaaacaa aaaagatttt atttaaacaa aataaaaagt tctgataatt ttcgatttat
    31561 taatttatgg aaaataaaaa attattcatc acaacaattt gtatcaaata attctttttt
    31621 attaaatcct gcatttgaaa tacttcaaca aaattattat ttgaagaaaa aaaatatttt
    31681 gttttttaaa aaactaaacg aggtattttc aaattttttt tattttcaat attacaagtg
    31741 taaaaaattg aatatttttt tgaaatttgc tagtttagaa aaaattctaa aaaaaagaaa
    31801 taaaaaattt actatatcaa taaaactttt taagaaattt tataaaaaca aattaaatga
    31861 aaatggtgaa tataaaattg aaagtcaaat tttacaaaat gaaaaagaat taaacaaaaa
    31921 aagaaaaaaa aattttcaat ttaatccaaa cataaaaata ttaagttttt ataattcaag
    31981 taaaaaaaat atttatttac aaaataaata tttttttaac aaaaacttaa taaataacaa
    32041 gttaataact tggaaaaaaa tttcaaataa attagttatt tctaatagtg aatataataa
    32101 aattatttgg aataaaaaaa atatgaaatt tttttctttt tcaaaaaaca gtgttttgga
    32161 tacttttttt tttaataaaa aatcttttaa tataattaca gtaatttttg ataaattaaa
    32221 aaaaattcag ttaaattttc aagaaattca aaagatttta aattgttttt ctcttttttt
    32281 taattctaaa aatataaaaa aaactaaaat ttttaaaaac tcttatttta ttaatgaaaa
    32341 tttaacaact actttttctt ttaatgataa agaatttaat attttttttc tagagttatt
    32401 tatttctgaa attaacaatg attttttaat gagatttttt aaaaaatatc tttattatag
    32461 aatatataaa gataaggaaa ttttatttaa tcctatagaa aataggcaat tattacaaaa
    32521 tttttttgaa aaaacaaaaa ttttaacttt tatagatttt ttacaggatc ctgaattaaa
    32581 ttataataat cgatttattt ttcatttaga aaaaaaaact attaaaaata ataatttatt
    32641 atatttacga ttattgaaaa tttttctaaa agataaaaga aattttttat taattaatga
    32701 aattaaatct tttattgaaa aaaaaaataa cttatttatt aaatctcaat tatctaatgt
    32761 tttattagta aaaaattcat ataaattttt tgataatatt tttaattttc attttttgaa
    32821 acaaaaagaa aaaaacattg aaattatttt aaataaccaa aattattttg aaaaaagttt
    32881 attaaaaaaa acttatttaa aaaatttaaa cttaaataat agttatagta aattttctta
    32941 taaaatattc atttttcaat tattaaacat tttaaataaa aataattaca aaacttttca
    33001 gtggattagt gaacttattt tttattcaaa aaatttaaac tataaaattc aaaacaaaat
    33061 agaaaaaaat aattattgtt ataataaaaa tatttcttat aaaaaaaaga aaataaaaac
    33121 agttaatttt tttgaaaaaa ataatttatt tcagactaac aattcatggt tttttacttt
    33181 ggaatggtgg gaatataata catatatatt attacaaata attcaagaaa ctttttttca
    33241 aattaccgat gttttggaat atttcaaaaa aaaaaaaata attgaaaaaa atttaaagtt
    33301 ttttttgaaa tcaaaaaaaa tttccttaaa aaccttatct tttcataatt tcaaattgaa
    33361 atggaattta cgttttttta atgaaattaa ttataaaaaa aattatttat taaatttttt
    33421 atggtctgat tttaatttaa taaataattg taataattta tattgggtta tttttagttt
    33481 agttatattt atttttttat attatcaaaa aattttttcc attattatag gttctgattg
    33541 ttttcattta tggaaaaatt ttgaaataat tcaatattta acagatcgtt cgcgaagtct
    33601 ttattttaca aaattaactc gtcgtaataa aacagcctta aataaaacag aaaatttatt
    33661 aagttatttt tttcaaaatt taacacatta tattacaaat attaaatttt atttattaac
    33721 aaaaaaaaat ttaaaaaaat ggttaattaa taataaaact ttagatctat ctcgtagaaa
    33781 acgtaaatta ttagttcaat ctttaattac acataacaaa attcaaaatt atggatttga
    33841 attaaattcg aataaacaat tttttacttc ttattttggt tatcagataa caaatcaaca
    33901 aggactttta tattttcaat atttagctca attttttcaa aaaaatttaa ttaataattc
    33961 attagattta gccaataaat ggattgtttt ttctttttgg cataaaattt tttcttcaca
    34021 aaaattacgg caaacaaata atattgaatt agggtttcaa aatatacccg ttccattgca
    34081 atttggatta tcttattcaa aaggaatttt attaataggt ccaatagaaa ctggaagatc
    34141 ttatttaatt aaaaatttag cagcagaatc ttatgttccg ttattcaaaa tttcgataaa
    34201 caaactatta tataataaac ctgatgttat aacagaaagt tggatgaaca ttttaattga
    34261 aagtttacgt aggctaaatc ttactttaga ttttgccaaa aaaatgtcac cttgtataat
    34321 atggattcaa aatattcatc aattaaatgt aaatcgttta acgcaaaatg tagaatctga
    34381 tccaaccttt ttgcttggta ttttgttaaa atattttcag acagatttta gtaaaactaa
    34441 aaaaaataat ataattgtta ttgggtcaac tcatctccct aaaaaagtgg atccagcttt
    34501 aatttctcca aatagattag ataaaataat taatgttcga ttatttaata tttctcaaag
    34561 aaaaaaacaa tttccccttc ttttaaaaaa aaagaatttt caattaaaag aaaatctgtt
    34621 ttttttaaat gagtttggat cacgaactat gggctataat ttaagagatt tatcagcatt
    34681 gacaaatgaa gttttattaa taagtattac aaaaaataga tcatttattg atactgatac
    34741 tttaaaatta gcttttcata gacaaatttt tggtttaact tatacaaata ataaattaaa
    34801 ttttgataga atatttaaaa tagttattta taaagtagga aaaactatta tacaaaatat
    34861 tttaattaaa agctctagta tgaatttgtt aaatattgga aattttttat ggaaaaaaaa
    34921 tttttattac ttatctaaat ggtatttaga accctctatt gatgaatcca ttataaaaga
    34981 gttaacaatt ttaactcata ttttagcttg tttagctggc acagctgctc gagattcatg
    35041 gtttttatta gaaaaaaaag cagaaagttt acttcctatt gataagttag ttgaaaatga
    35101 ttttacttta gcctttagta ttttagaaag ttttttttct gaatttccat ggttagaaat
    35161 atgtcaaact aatgttgtta attctaaaaa aaataaaatt attgaatttt caacaaaaaa
    35221 ctctatgaat attatgcaaa atggaatttt tgctatagct aataaaaaat tcatttacac
    35281 tcaaaatcat ttacaatata aatcgtcact ttctcaacaa ataagtttta ataaaaaaaa
    35341 aaattatgag tttaaaaata cttcttggtc acctcgattt tggcgtttga gtttttttcg
    35401 tagtaattta tttgattgga ttaaaagacc aaatgatttt gaattttctt ataaatttgg
    35461 atttacaaaa aaaaaagaat atcttttttc tgctaattta caaaaaaaaa ataattatgg
    35521 acaatttata gaaaagaaaa aaaaagaaca acttctttat gaaagaattt taccgagaat
    35581 acgaagaaga aatgtacaag agttagaatc tcaatttgaa gaaatattat tagaagaaca
    35641 atttgaaatt ttaggttttt ttcgattatc agaacaatat ccaatggaat atcaattata
    35701 taataagccg agattattta ttggaaaacg aattctttgg gatccaatag gtttattttt
    35761 tcaaattcgt cattttgtgt tttcacgtcg agaatttttt gtagatgaag aaatgttaag
    35821 aagactttat gttacttatg gagctcgaag agaaagagaa agatctcgtt caagtcaaaa
    35881 aattaaacaa ttttttcttt gtcgtggata taataaagat ctaattagta aattatctat
    35941 tcgttggtgg agtcaattac ctattaatga aaaaaaaaat attgatacat taaaacgtat
    36001 tgaacatatt agtattcaat taaaacgccc tcaaattttt actccggttt atttatatca
    36061 acgttggtta attgaaaatt ctcctgaaaa gttttttcgc tttgagttat taactcatcg
    36121 caaaaaatgg cttaaaataa atagtttatt attaaatgat tcttttattt acacaacact
    36181 tttagaaatt tatgaatatt tattgcattt ttttattgct aataaaaaat tactaaatca
    36241 aatgacaaaa attttattaa aaaaagggtg gctttttgaa aatgaaatag aaactattat
    36301 taatgaaaca agacaataaa caaattagtt ttgaagatat ataggaatat atatagatat
    36361 attcctatat atcttcaaat tttaattaac ttagtttttg tttttagagt cgggattgac
    36421 ggggctcgaa cccgcaactt ccgtcttgac agggcggtac tctaaccaat tgaactacaa
    36481 tcccattata taaatgcatt ttttttatat tgtcaaaaat gtttgacata ataaacggca
    36541 acttttttct ataattaatt ttgggtcgag ctggatttga accagcgtag gcattgccag
    36601 cggatttaca gtccgtcccc attaaccact cgagcatcga cccagataga aaaatctttt
    36661 tctatctgaa aaaaagtata aaatattaat taattaattt aaggactttt ttattacccc
    36721 caggggaatt cgaatccccg tcgcctcctt gaaagagagg tgtcctaggc cactagacga
    36781 tgggggcttt atcccttaac cttatcttac tcaatatatg atttcctgtc aatagttttt
    36841 ttagaaaaaa aattgtttct aaaaaatcat taatttatta caaattgaat attactcata
    36901 aatatttttt tgttataaaa catattgaat ttaaatagat aaattaaact taaataaaac
    36961 attttttatt taaatattgt ttaaaatagt tttaagatag gagtaaacca tatgagtatt
    37021 ttgatttata aagtttctaa atcattaggt aatttaaaaa ttttagatcg agttagtttg
    37081 tatgtaccta aattttcttt aatagcactt ttaggtcctt ctggttcggg aaaatccagt
    37141 ttattacgaa ttattgcagg tcttgacaat tgtgattatg gaaatatatg gttacatggt
    37201 atagatgtta ctaatatttc tacacaatat agaagaatga gttttgtttt tcaacattat
    37261 gcacttttta aacatatgac tgtttatgaa aatatttcat ttggacttcg attacgagga
    37321 ttttctgctc aaaaaataac caataaggtc aatgatttat taaattgttt acgaattgca
    37381 gatatttctt ttgaatatcc tgcccaactt tcaggaggac agaaacaacg tgttgctctt
    37441 gcacgaagtt tagcaattca accagatttt cttttattag atgaaccttt tggtgcctta
    37501 gatggagaat tacgaagaca tttaagtaaa tggttaaaac gttatttgca agataacaaa
    37561 attacaacaa ttatggttac acatgatcaa aaagaagcga tttctatggc tgatgaaatt
    37621 gtgattttaa aagaaggtcg tctgttacag caaggaaaac ctaaaaattt atatgaccaa
    37681 ccaattaatt tttttgttgg tattttttta ggattactta tagaaattcc aaaattaaat
    37741 gaatcaatta ctttaaaaaa cataccatca aaaactccac aaaatttaaa aaaatttgct
    37801 tttgatccta tatgggtgaa aatatttgct aatcgatcaa taaacaaata tcgatttttt
    37861 ttaagacctt atgaattttg tataaaatct gaaatggatt tggaagcaac accagttcaa
    37921 attaaaacaa taatttataa aagaactttt gttcagttgg atctttttgt aacttctttt
    37981 ttatggaatt taacaattcc aataggttat caatctttcc gaaatttaca tattgaatct
    38041 tttatgcaaa cactttatat aaaacctaga cttcaagttt ttttaagagc atatcctata
    38101 ttaacaaata tcaaaaaaaa ttaataatta gtttttttat tactaaatta ttattataat
    38161 ttatctttat atatatatat atatttatat aatatataaa tagaattttg tatttttact
    38221 attatattga atagaaaaag ctataaatta tatgttatat atcttattgt caacttagtt
    38281 tttttaatta agttgacaat tttgtaactt ttgttacaca atatgttgta ttatttataa
    38341 aaaaaaaaaa atagtttctt cttattgccc ttttaactca gtggtagagt aacgccatgg
    38401 tagggcgtaa gtcatcggtt caaatctgat aaagggcttt tttttacaaa gtcaaataat
    38461 gttcacattt tatttaacgt aaaattgaaa tttataactt aattatatat tctaatactg
    38521 aagttttttc taatttacaa aattaaaaat ttctagtatc ggttaaaaaa attttggaac
    38581 tttcaacttt ctatttacta tgataaaata aattagtaaa ttttgaaagt taatagattt
    38641 tcttttatac aatataaaaa aactattaga taatgaattt aaaataaaaa aagacataaa
    38701 aaattattac aaagaaaaga aaagtttacc tactttttaa ttttaatcga ttttagaaat
    38761 tatattaata aaaaaaatta aaattgaaag ggatcataaa aaaatttttt taggtactta
    38821 aaaatggttg aagtaactta ataggagaat cattatgact atagccattg gaaagtcttc
    38881 caaagaacca aaaggtttat ttgatagcat ggatgactgg ctaaggagag accgttttgt
    38941 atttgtaggt tggtctggtc tattgctttt tccttgtgca tattttgctt taggtggatg
    39001 gtttacaggt acaacctttg taacttcatg gtatactcat ggattagcta gttcttattt
    39061 agaaggttgt aattttttaa ctgccgctgt ttctacccca gcaaatagtt tagctcattc
    39121 tttactatta ttatggggac ctgaagcaca aggtgatttt actcgttggt gtcaattagg
    39181 cggtttatgg acttttgtag ctcttcatgg tgcatttggc ttaataggct ttatgttaag
    39241 acaatttgaa cttgctcgat ctgttcaatt acgtccttat aatgcaattg cgttttctgg
    39301 acctattgct gtttttgtat ctgtttttct tatttatcct ttaggacaat caggttggtt
    39361 ttttgcacct agttttggtg tagctgcaat ttttagattt attctttttt ttcaaggctt
    39421 tcataactgg actttaaacc catttcatat gatgggtgtc gctggagttt taggggctgc
    39481 tcttttatgc gcaattcacg gtgctactgt tgagaataca ttatttgaag atggtgatgg
    39541 tgcaaacaca ttccgtgctt ttaatccaac tcaatctgaa gaaacatatt ctatggttac
    39601 tgcgaatcgt ttttggtctc aaatttttgg tgttgctttt tctaataaac gttggttaca
    39661 cttttttatg ctattcgtac cagtaactgg attatggatg agtgctattg gggttgtagg
    39721 tttagcttta aatttacgtg cctacgattt tgtttcccaa gaaattcgtg cagcagagga
    39781 tccagaattt gaaacttttt atacaaaaaa tattttatta aatgaaggta ttagagcttg
    39841 gatggcagct caagatcagc ctcatgaaaa tcttgtattc ccagaggagg ttctaccccg
    39901 tggaaacgct ctttaatgga actttagctt taggtggtcg tgatcaagaa accacaggtt
    39961 ttgcttggtg ggcaggtaat gctagactta ttaatttatc tggaaagtta cttggagctc
    40021 atgtagctca tgctggatta attgtttttt gggctggagc aatgaatttg tttgaagttg
    40081 ctcattttgt accagaaaaa cctatgtatg aacaaggatt aatactactt cctcatttag
    40141 ctactttagg ttggggagta ggacctggtg gagaaattgt tgatactttt ccatattttg
    40201 tgtctggagt tcttcattta atttcttctg cagttttagg ttttggtggt atttatcatg
    40261 cacttattgg accagaaact ttagaagaat cttttccgtt ttttggttac gtttggaaag
    40321 acaaaaacaa aatgactact attttaggta ttcatttaat tttgttaggt gctggtgctt
    40381 ttcttttagt atttaaagcc ttatattttg gtggtattta tgatacatgg gctccaggtg
    40441 gtggagatgt aagaaaaatt acaaatttaa ctcttagtcc aggtgtaatc tttggttatt
    40501 tacttaaatc tccatttggt ggagaaggtt ggattgttag tgtagataat ttagaagata
    40561 tcattggcgg gcatgtatgg ttaggttcca tttgtatttt tgggggaatc tggcatattt
    40621 taacaaaacc ttttgcatgg gctcgtcgtg ctttggtatg gtctggggaa gcttacttat
    40681 cttatagttt aggtgctatt gctgtttttg gttttattgc ttgttgtttt gtttggttca
    40741 ataatacagc ttatccgagt gaattttatg gtcctaccgg tccagaagca tctcaagctc
    40801 aagcttttac ttttttagtt agagatcaac gtcttggagc taatgtaggt tcagctcaag
    40861 gacctactgg attagggaaa tatattatgc gttcgcccac tggagaaatt atttttggtg
    40921 gagaaacaat gcgtttttgg gatcttcgtg ctccatggtt agaaccatta cgtggaccaa
    40981 acggtttaga tctaagtaaa ttaaaaaaag atatacaacc ttggcaagaa cgtcgatctg
    41041 cagaatacat gactcatgct ccattaggat cattaaattc tgtaggtgga gtagcaacag
    41101 aaattaatgc agtaaattat gtttctccta gaagttggtt agcaacatct catttcgttt
    41161 taggtttctt tttctttgta gggcacttat ggcatgctgg aagagcacgt gctgctgcag
    41221 ctggttttga aaaaggaatt gatcgtgatt ttgaaccagt tctttctatg acacctctta
    41281 attaattaat taattaatta attattaact aaaaaaacaa gtaaaaaaaa aaaatttttt
    41341 ttttacttgt ttttttagtt aataattaac ttgctaattt aactatttat tttttgaaat
    41401 taaaaaagga gagagaggga tttgaaccct cgataatctt aaaaactata tcggttttca
    41461 agaccgacgc cataaaccac tcggccatct ctcctatagt aaacattttc aatctaataa
    41521 tttttttcaa aaaaattatt aaagtttgat caaatcgaaa ttataagtaa ttttttgata
    41581 attttacaaa aacaggattt gatggtaata ttttcatatt tattaaaaac ttggagaatc
    41641 acaactatga ctatagcttt ccaattggct gtgtttgcac taattgctat ttcatttctc
    41701 ctagtaattg gtgttcccgt agtactagct tctcctgaag gttggtcaag taacaaaaat
    41761 gttgtttttt caggtgcttc tttatggatt ggattagttt ttttagtagg tattcttaat
    41821 tcgtttatat cttaaaattt tatagtaatt taaattttat gaatttaaac cttccttggt
    41881 ttacattata ttataaattc taaatgcatt tgaaacaagt gctttagata aaaaaaatgt
    41941 ttccaaggag gtttaattaa aaaaaaattc tataaatata tataaattat atatatatat
    42001 atatatatat ataatataag tataatttat atacgcgggt atagtttaat ggtaaaattc
    42061 ctccttgcca aggagaatat gcgggttcga ttcccgctac ccgccaattg aaataattag
    42121 cttaaaaaaa gaaaataagt aaaaatattt ttttttggcg gagacaggat ttgaacctat
    42181 gacctcaagg ttatgagcct tgcgagctac cagactgctc tactccgcgt tataattaac
    42241 gaaaaaagta tactctataa aaatggaatt aaacaagata ttttttgaat aaccccgcct
    42301 cttataagag gcgggaaaga aacccaaaat gtttaccaac tagatttggt tactccaggc
    42361 aataaacatg catgagccat ttcacgaagt aaatgtctag ataaaccaaa atcgcgataa
    42421 tttgctttag gtcttccagt caaaaaacaa cgacgatgaa gacgagtcgg ggcactatta
    42481 cgtggtaaag attgtaattt tttttgaaat tcccattttt catctaatga tgaggtttcc
    42541 gtaatttttt tttttaaaga attacgtaaa attttgtatt ttttttctaa attttgtctt
    42601 tttttttctc tttgaataag actctttttt gccataatta tttaattagt aagatattct
    42661 ttttcaataa atttttatta aaaaatattt tgagtaaaat tggaaattta atacaaatat
    42721 aatttaacca aatttaccag atgtagaagc aattaaaaaa gcagcataag taaatatata
    42781 acctacagaa aaatgagcta atccaactaa tcttgcttga acaatagaaa gagctactgg
    42841 tttatctttc cagcgaacta aattcgctaa aggagtacgt tcgtgagccc aagctaaagt
    42901 ttcaataagt tcttgccaat atccacgcca cgatatcaga aacataaatc cagtagccca
    42961 aactaaatga ccaaataaaa acatccatgc ccaaacagac agactattca taccaaaagg
    43021 attatatcca ttaatcaatt gtgaagaatt taaccataaa taatctctta accagcccat
    43081 taaatatgta gaagattcat taaattgtgc tgcatttcct tgccataatg taatatgttt
    43141 ccaatgccaa taaaaagtaa cccatccaat agtatttaac atccaaaaaa ctgctaaata
    43201 aaaagcatcc caagcagaaa tatcacaagt accacctcgt ccaggaccat cacaaggaaa
    43261 actataacca aattcttttt tatctggcat taatttagat cctcgtgcat ctaaagcacc
    43321 tttcactaaa attaatgtag tagtatgtaa acctaaagca atagcgtgat gtactaaaaa
    43381 gtctccagga ccaattgtta agaaaagtga attactatta ttatttatag catctaacca
    43441 accaggtaac catatgcttt gaccagcatt aaatgctgga ttatttgttg atgataaaag
    43501 tacatcaaaa ccatataaag ctttaccatg agcagattgt atccattgag caaaaatagg
    43561 ttcaattaaa atttgttttt caggagtacc aaaagcaagc ataacatcat tatgaacgta
    43621 aagacctaaa gtatgaaatc ctagaaataa actagcccaa cttaaatggg atattatagc
    43681 ttctttatgt tctaacattc tagctaatac attatcttta ttttgttccg gattataatc
    43741 tctaataaag aaaatagctc catgagcaaa agcacctgtc ataataaaac cagcaatata
    43801 ttgatgatga gtatataatg cagcttgcgt tgtaaaatct tgtgcaagaa acgcataggg
    43861 aggtaaagaa tacatatgtt gagctactaa ggaggtaata actcctaacg atgctaaagc
    43921 aagacctaat tgaaaatgaa gagaattgtt aatagtatca taaagacctt tatgtcctcg
    43981 acctaaacgt cctcctggag gagtatgggt ttcaagaatt tctttgatac tatgaccaat
    44041 tccaaaatta gttctataca tatgaccagc tataataaaa acaactgcaa tagctaaatg
    44101 atggtgagca atatcagtaa gccataaact ttgtgtttgt ggatgaaatc caccaataaa
    44161 agttaagata gctgttccag ccccttgaga tgttccaaaa gcatgattac ttgaatcgac
    44221 attttgagcg taaatattcc attgtcctgc aaaaaatgga cctagtcctt ccggatgtgg
    44281 taattttgtt aaaaaattat cccatcttac gtgttcgcct cttgattctg gaattgccac
    44341 atgaactaaa tgacctgtcc aagctaatga gcttacacca aaaagtcctg ataaatgatg
    44401 atttaaacga gattcagcat ttttaaacca ggatacttta ggtttccatt taggttgtaa
    44461 atgtaaccaa cctgctatta aggaaataga cgaaagaata actaaaaaaa gagctccatt
    44521 ataaagatct tgattagttc gtaaaccaat tgtataccac cattggtata caccagaata
    44581 tgctatatta actggtccag aagctcctcc tcgagtaaaa gcttcaacag ctggttgacc
    44641 aaaatgcgga tcccaaattg catgagcaat tggtctgaca tgtaaagggt cttgtcccca
    44701 tgcttcaaaa ttaccttgcc aagcaacgtg aaataaatta ccagaagtcc ataaaaaaat
    44761 gattgctaat tgaccaaaat gtgacgcaaa aatcttttga taaagacgtt cttcagtcat
    44821 atcatcatga ctttcaaagt catgtgcggt cgcaatacca aaccaaatac gacgcgtagt
    44881 tgggtcttga gataggccct ggctaaattt gggaaatctt gatgccataa tgcttttcaa
    44941 atcctcctta gccattatcc tactgcaata attcttgcta gaaagaatgc ccatgttgtg
    45001 gcaattccac ctagaaggta atgagctact cctacagcac ggccttgtgt aatacttaag
    45061 gcgcgaggct ggatagcagg agcaactttt aatttgttgt gagcccaaac aatggattca
    45121 ataagctctt gccaatatcc acgaccacta aataagaaca ttaaactaaa agcccaaaca
    45181 aagtgagcac ctaaaaataa aagaccataa gcagataagg aagaaccata agattgaatt
    45241 acttgagaag cttgtgccca taaaaagtca cgaagccaac cattaatagt aatagcgctt
    45301 tgtgcaaaat ttccaccggt aatatgagtt acaacacctt gctcgcttat agtaccccaa
    45361 acatcagatt gcattttcca actaaagtga aaaataacta cagaaataga attatacatc
    45421 caaaataaac ctaagaaaac atgatcccat gcagatactt gacaagttcc tcctcttcca
    45481 ggtccatcgc aaggaaaacg aaaaccaaga ttagctttgt ctggtatcaa acgagaactt
    45541 cgagcaaata aaacaccttt taataaaatt aaaacagtta catgaattgt aaatgcatga
    45601 atatgatgta ctaaaaaatc tgctgttcct aacggaattg gtaataaagc aactttacta
    45661 ccaactgcta ttacgtctcc accaccccat gttaaactag tacttgctaa agcattagga
    45721 gcagtaaagt ttggtgctaa agcatgtgtg ttttgtatcc attgagcaaa aacaggttgt
    45781 aattgaatag cagtatctga aaacatatct tgaggacgtc ctaaagcact catcgtatca
    45841 ttatgaatat ataatccaaa actatgaaat cctaaaaaga tgcataccca attaagatgt
    45901 gatattattg catcacgatg tcgaagaact cgatctaaca aattgttgta ttgagtagtt
    45961 ggatcataat ctcttaccat aaaaatagca gcatgtgcag cagcaccaac tattaaaaat
    46021 ccaccaatcc acatatgatg tgtaaaaaga gaaagttgag taccgtaatc agtagctaaa
    46081 tatggataag gaggcatagc gtacatatga tgagctacaa taatagttaa agaacccaac
    46141 atagctaaat taagtgctaa ttgagcatgc catgaagttg ttaaaatttc ataaagacct
    46201 ttatgaccct ctccagtaaa tggaccttta tgagcttcta aaatttcttt aaaactatga
    46261 ccgatacccc agttagtacg atacatatga cctgctacta aaaaaagaac tgcaatagct
    46321 aaatgatgat gagctgtatc agttaaccat aaaccgccag ttactggatt aagtcctcca
    46381 cgaaaagtta aaaagtcaga atattctgac caatttaaag taaaaaaagg agttaaccct
    46441 tttgcaaaac tagggtaaag ttcagctaaa agatcacgat ttaaaataaa ttcatgagga
    46501 agaggtattt cttttggatc aactccagca tctaaaagct gattaatagg taaagaaaca
    46561 tgtacttgat gtccagccca agaaagagaa cctaagccta aaagacctgc taaatgatga
    46621 tttagcatag attcaacatc ttgaaaccaa gctaattttg gagcagcttt gtgataatga
    46681 aaccatcctg caaaaagcat taatgctgca aaaactaatc caccaattgc agtagaataa
    46741 agttgtaatt cactagttat tccagatgct cgccaaagtt gaaaaaagcc ggaggttatt
    46801 tgtattcctt gaaaaccccc gccaacatcc ccatttaaaa tttcttgacc aactataggc
    46861 caaacaactt gagcactggg cttaatatga gtaggatcac ttaaccatgc ttcataatta
    46921 gaaaaacgag caccatgaaa gtacatacca cttaaccaaa taaaaatgat ggctaattgc
    46981 ccaaaatgag cactaaaaac cttacgagaa atttcttcta aatcattggt atggctgtca
    47041 aaatcatgag catcagcatg taaattccaa atccaagtgg tagtactagg acccttagct
    47101 agagtccttg aaaaatgccc aggtttagcc catttttcaa aagaggtttt tacaggatcc
    47161 ttttccacca caatcttgac ttctggttcc ggtgaacgaa tagtcatcga ggttctcctc
    47221 tcttcagacg aggcatagga aaaacctacc aacaataatt agtaaacttc tgagagatcc
    47281 atatataact tttagatctc tttctcagtt taaaactgga acaactatta tacagaaatt
    47341 acctaggcag gtcttcaaat ttattatgac acaattttaa ggtgcttaat ggaccataaa
    47401 ttttatgtaa attttaaaat gaaatttagt tgaattagta ataaaaaact aataactaat
    47461 ttaactaaat ttcattttaa atttttatta aaaacgtcct gtcattttta accaattatg
    47521 tgcttcaata taattacttg gagcaagtaa aatagcttgt ttccaatact cagccgcttg
    47581 atcaaaccaa gtttctgaag cttctggatc tccttgttga atcgcttgtt ctcctcgata
    47641 atggcaaata acagccatat tattaaaagc ttgaggcaaa gatggatttc gttctaatgc
    47701 ttgaaaataa tattctaaag ctttagcatg ttctccatta cttgtatgaa taagacctat
    47761 attatataat atataacttc gatcataagg atcaatttct aagcgcatag cttcataata
    47821 attttgcaaa gcttctgcat attctccttc agattgagct gacattcgtt acggttgtta
    47881 atttatttaa aataaactcc gtttcaaaac cgtacatgaa gtttaaactt catacggctc
    47941 ctctttatat agagtaaata aaaaaaaggt tatttaaaat aatacaatat ttattgtaac
    48001 caaaatgaaa atctatatgg gttagtgttt ttctaaaaaa tgtctaacca tccttttttg
    48061 caaatttttt acaaaattct ttgttcttaa tgctttgtat tgtataagaa ttagctcttt
    48121 tgacaatctc cgatgatttt atagataccc aaaatacaaa cgagatggaa gtttgtttcc
    48181 tcaatcatac attttaattt aattaaaaaa gaaataacga agcttttgta ttgtcaattt
    48241 ctacatgtaa ggctttctta atatgtatac ttataaaaaa tgtttaaaca tttttacata
    48301 agtttaacct tgtgtttaac actgtaaata agtatttaag gctacattaa tcgagggtat
    48361 acgatagaag ggtttagaaa aaaagtcaaa gtaaccttca ctaagcataa gtatttattc
    48421 aaaatgttat ttattccaca ttattaaaat tcttgggttt aaagtcaaat cacaccatct
    48481 ctatagtacg taaatgcttc tttttctctt tgagttgttg gaattattcg taataaaata
    48541 tcggcaacaa ttgtaaaagt tttatcaata aaattatcat ttttttgaga tctaggcata
    48601 gttaattata aatttatcaa ataatcttat tttcttttta ttgaaaataa atccataaaa
    48661 aattttgaaa tatttgtata ataaaaaaaa tttacatatg tatatgtaaa agctttttat
    48721 tgaaatatat attttttttt aattcaagtc attttattta atatattaaa taaaataact
    48781 caaattaaaa aatattgcta taatatacat ttttccatta caatattttc aaatagttta
    48841 tcttggaaag atggttgagt ggtttaaggc gtagcattgg aaatgctatg taggcttttg
    48901 gtctatcgag ggttcgaatc cctctctttc cgaaagaaat tttatgtgtt ttttttttta
    48961 tcaaaaaata aatgcttatt agcattttta agtttaatta ttaactgaat tttttttatt
    49021 ctaattgtta ttattatttt tttaaagtga aattataatt tagttaaaaa aatacttata
    49081 attcattttt ttttatgaat cctagtatta atcctagtta gtatgttatt aaaaaaatga
    49141 atttttaatt aataaacatt ttacaattac taaaaataat agtaataaaa aaaataaact
    49201 agtttttttc attaaacaaa agtttcaatt tcaaaataaa attatatata ataattcaaa
    49261 tttaattact accaaatagt attttatata ttgtatagca gattcattta aaaaaatttt
    49321 caaaaatttt gataaattaa aaacagatag aaaattagag ttattatcct atttctcatt
    49381 ttaatgagaa ataggataat aactctaatt ttctatctgt ttttttaaac ttgacgagaa
    49441 taatattcta caactagcaa ctcatttatt tttaaataaa tccattcacg atcaataatt
    49501 tgattaacta atcctttaat ttgcattaaa tcaaaagtta agtgatttgg tattttttgt
    49561 ttttgaaaag aatttaaatt ttttataatt attgattgag attttgatcg atcttttata
    49621 gtaataacat ctttaggctt acaattataa cttggtatat caactgtatt attatttatt
    49681 aaaatatgtc gatgattaac taattgtctt gctcctggaa ttgtcggagc catacccaac
    49741 cgaaaaataa tattatctaa acgcatttcc aacaattgta acaacacctg acctgttgaa
    49801 ccttttgctt ttctagcaat acgtacatat tttaataatt gtctttcggt taatccataa
    49861 tgaaaacgta atttttgttt ttcttctaaa cgaatacgat actgagaaac ttttttatta
    49921 gatgttgatt gattaatata accagatttt aatttaagtg ttttattagt taaacctggt
    49981 aaagccccca gacgacgtat tatttttaca cgaggtcctc gataacggga cataaaaact
    50041 cctttatgtt acaaaaatag gaaaaaataa tataaaatat ataacatata aaaatcgttt
    50101 tataaaaaat tttacaattt ttataaactt tttttcatag ttaaaaaact atagcataat
    50161 aaagtaaaca aacaaataaa aaaataaaac aaaaattata ttactataga aataaaaata
    50221 atcaaaaatt tttttattgt tatttaaaaa atagaaaaaa agcccgctat cggagtcgaa
    50281 ccgatgacca tcgcattaca agtgcgacgc tctgacctct gagctaaaca ggcaaataat
    50341 taaaaaataa attgataatg tataccattt ttttcttttt tattaaaaac aacatattat
    50401 atataatata ttgaaaaaaa gcaagaattg ttttttaatt tttttttaac tattgcataa
    50461 aaaaaaaaaa aaaactataa ttagatttga tacaagaaaa aaattttttt gtttcactgt
    50521 agggggtatg gcgaaattgg tagacgctgc ggacttaatt taattgagct ttagttgaga
    50581 aatttactaa atgattgttt tcaaattcag ggaaacctag gttgcaaaaa aaagataaaa
    50641 attaggtaat cctgagccaa attttgttta ctaaaacaaa agaggtgcag agactcaaag
    50701 aaaactatcc taacgaaatt ttttatcatt tttataaaaa attggattaa tatattaatt
    50761 aataataata aaattattaa atcatttttt cattttaaat atagacgagg ataaagatag
    50821 agtccgtttt tacaagttaa ttttaacaac aatgcaaatt gtagtaaaat gaaaatccgt
    50881 tggctttaaa gaccgtgagg gttcaagtcc ctctaccccc aggtaaactt ttattgaatt
    50941 ttaataaaaa gttgacatat ttttgctatt tatgttaaaa tagaaaaaat aaaaattgcc
    51001 gggatagctc agttggtaga gcagaggact gaaaatcctc gtgtcaccag ttcaaatctg
    51061 gtttctggca gatttctaaa atatataaaa atataaaaag ggcttaaaat cttctaataa
    51121 aaatctgaat tttagaatat tttaaaccct ttttatatat attttatata tatacttatt
    51181 tttactttaa tatattatta aaatagtaga tatttttttt atttctatat aattaataag
    51241 cgtcttgtaa ttcataaaaa ttaggtacga tataatcttt gcgtaaaggc catcctagcc
    51301 aactatcagg cattaaaata cgtttaagac atgggtgatt ttcataaaaa attccaaaca
    51361 tatcgtaaga ttcacgttct tgaaaatctg cacttttcca gacccaaaaa atagatggaa
    51421 tttttgggtt ttttcgtaat ataaaaattt ttatgcatat ttcttcaggt tgatcggcat
    51481 tatcggttat ttttgtaaaa tgatatacac tagctaataa tcctcctggt tccacatcat
    51541 atgcacattg agaacgaaga taattaaatc cataaacata taaagcaaca gctaaagaag
    51601 gccaatcttc agatctaatc tgtaatgttt ctattccttg ataatcaaaa cccaaaggtc
    51661 tgtgttttaa attatgctta attaaccaaa tagataaacg tccttgtatt ttattattgt
    51721 tattttttaa aatgtttaac atattatttt tacttttttt attttttttt agtcaaaact
    51781 aaaaggttat atttataaat tttccttttc tttaaatgtt aaagatgttt ctaataaaac
    51841 tttagaagtt tttttagatt ggaaaaattg gtttgaggaa gttagttttg gattgtctag
    51901 atttgaaaaa aaattgaatt gatgatttaa agtaaaaaat ctggttcctt ttttaaggat
    51961 ttttttttct tcatatattt cttgagctat ttttttacga agttttatta tagcatctat
    52021 aattgcttct ggtttaggcg gacatccagg taaataaata tccacaggaa ttaatttatc
    52081 taccccacga actgtagtat atgaatctgt actaaacatg cctccagtaa tagtacacgc
    52141 acccattgca attacatatt ttggttcagg catttgttca tacaatctaa ctaaagaagg
    52201 agccattttc atagttacag taccagctgt tattatcaaa tctgcttgtc tagggctgga
    52261 tctaggtact aaaccataac gatcaaaatc gaatcgtgaa ccaattaatg atgcaaattc
    52321 aataaaacaa caacttgtac cataaaggag tggccataga ctagaaagtc tagcccaatt
    52381 agaaaaatca ttaaaagttg ttaaaataat tgaatttgta agagttttgt taataaaaga
    52441 agattctata gaatttttaa gcatagttgt agagttatcc tctaaactat tttcacaagt
    52501 aaaaaatttg aaatttaaga ccattctagt gctccttttc gccatgcata tactaaacca
    52561 ataattaaaa ttaaaataaa aattaaagct tcaataaaag atgatatacc aaaattataa
    52621 aaactcatag cccaaggata aagaaaaact gtttctacat caaaaattac aaaaactaaa
    52681 gcaaacatat aatatcgaat ttgaaattga atacaagctt ctcccatcgg ttctatacct
    52741 gattcataac ttgtaaattt ttcaggtcct ttatttatag gtgctatcca ttttgacaaa
    52801 gaaaaaatta gtattgagaa aaaactaatt attaataaaa atacgaaaaa ataatcatat
    52861 ttttgaagta aaaacattaa aaacctccta aaaaatatat ataatttcaa gtttataaaa
    52921 aaaaagttta aattggtcaa ttattattat aattgtactt atttgaactt tagatttttt
    52981 agttaaattt tattaactaa tcttttatga tgaagtatac cttttttcat tttataaaaa
    53041 aaaacaaatt tagggctata cggatttgaa ccgtagacat tctcggtaaa acagttcttt
    53101 taaattaaga actgctttaa gaacccaaca tgcatgtttt tatgcattgg gctcgtttat
    53161 taactaagtg ttaatttagt tattttccat cctttttttt gttaataata agatggttcc
    53221 gtttgcttaa aattctaaaa aattttaata caatcccaaa gtttttcaaa aattatcaaa
    53281 tattgactta ggtttgtttt ttacatggat ttactcaata aagagtttct cttgctaaaa
    53341 taatatgaaa ttttatacac cttaaaattt cataaagcaa aaaaagaata tcttgagttc
    53401 cccgtaattc tcatcatgta ataacattaa aagaaaaaat taaccatatc aactaaaaat
    53461 gtaatttcaa ataaataata gaaattattt gtgtcaggct atttttctca atgattaaat
    53521 caaagagtaa gacattttct atttcacaaa aattagaaaa cttttagttg tgaatcgaca
    53581 aatcgaaaaa aaatttttga taagcattgg cgcacgtgta aacgaggcgc tctaccgctg
    53641 agctatagcc ctttaatact gacgagttat attagtatta ttttctatac aatatatata
    53701 tatacttttt tattatttat tgtcaaggtt tagattcaat tttttttact tatcttgcat
    53761 taaaagttat tatatagtta taataaattt gaaataaaat acctacttaa ctcagtggtt
    53821 tagagtatcg ctttcatacg gcgagagtca ttggttcaaa tccaatagta ggtaagtttt
    53881 ttttctaatt tatattagat gccagaaaaa gtggcatcta atataaattt ttaattatta
    53941 attaattatt taatttataa ctttgatgcc atattgattg cttctaatct tgctttagct
    54001 cttttaaaaa ctaatagagc ttcgatttct ttttttttgt taccttctgc ttcttctaaa
    54061 tttgttttag ctttttgaaa agtttcttgt gcttcttgat aatctatttc actagctttt
    54121 tcagcatcat taactaaaat agttaaatta ttattgtcaa tcatagcaaa accacccatt
    54181 aatgccatag tagaccattg atcattaagg cgtattttga caattcctat atctaaagca
    54241 gttaaaactg aagcatggtt aggtagtatt ccaatttgcc cactattcgt tgataaaata
    54301 atttcttgaa tatccgaatt ccaaacaatt cgattaggag ccatgatacg aagatttagc
    54361 ataattttta actctccact tgtaaagtag ctgcttttgc agtagcttca tctatatttc
    54421 ctactaaata aaatgcttgt tcaggaaggc tatctaattc tcccgaaaga atcatttgaa
    54481 atccttttat agtttctcta agacttacat attttcctgg cgaacctgta aaaacttctg
    54541 ctacaaagaa aggttgtgat aaaaatcttt ctattttgcg tgctcttgct acagttaaac
    54601 gatcttcttc agataattca tctaaaccaa gaatagcaat aatatcttgt aattctttgt
    54661 atcgttgtaa agtctgtttt actccttgcg cagtttcata atgttcttca cctacaatcc
    54721 aaggttgtaa cattgtagaa gttgaatcta aaggatctac agcaggataa attcctttag
    54781 ctgctaaacc tctagataat acagtagtgg catctaaatg agcaaaagtt gttgcaggag
    54841 ccggatctgt taaatcatcc gcaggtacat aaacagcttg aatagaagta attgatcctt
    54901 cttttgtaga agttattctt tcttgtaaag ttcccatttc tgtacttaaa gttggttgat
    54961 atcctactgc agacggcatt ctacctaata aagcagaaac ttctgaacct gcttgaacaa
    55021 aacgaaaaat attatcaata aataaaagta catcttgttt attaacatca cgaaaatact
    55081 cagccatagt taaagctgtt aacccaactc tcatacgagc gcctggtggt tcattcattt
    55141 gaccataaac taaagcaact tttgattctg aaatattttg ttcatttatt actttagatt
    55201 ctttcatttc catgtaaaga tcatttcctt cacgagttct ttcccctact cctccaaata
    55261 ctgaaacacc tccatgtgct ttcaagatgt tattaattaa ttccataata agaactgttt
    55321 ttcctacacc agctcctcca aataatccaa tttttcctcc acgacgataa ggagctaaaa
    55381 gatctactac tttaattcct gtttcaaaaa tagataattt ggtatctaat tgagtaaaag
    55441 caggagcagc tctatgaata ggaaatgttg tagtaacttc tacaggtcct aagttatcta
    55501 caggttctcc taaaacatta aaaattcgtc caagagtcgc ttctcctaca ggaactgtta
    55561 aaggagcacc agtatcaata actttcatac cccgcatcat tccatctgtc gcactcatag
    55621 caacagctct tactttgtta tttcctaaca attgttgaac ttcacaagta acattaattt
    55681 cttcaccagc tgaattttga tctttaacaa ttaaagagtt ataaatatta ggcattttcc
    55741 ctggagaaaa ggcaacatct aatacgggac caataacttg agtaatactt cctatatttt
    55801 tagcaacaag tgtagacatt ccaaaagcta aaaaatttgt tttcataaaa taaaaagtta
    55861 gttaataatg aaattataat aaaaaaaata ttgtgtatca aataaatcaa ttaataataa
    55921 aaaaaactac cttagaaaaa atatatattt aaactttttc ttaatatttt tgaagttaac
    55981 tagatagatt aaattttgat actaaattaa tgacaaaata tataaatttg atatatatct
    56041 atatatatat atatagatat agatatataa tactcatata tatatatata tatatatata
    56101 tatatattta aatctatata ctgaaaaatt gttaaggtca atgtgtatca ataaaaaaaa
    56161 ataataaaat ttatttaata atacaatagc taggttgcat tacatataaa aaacaatata
    56221 caataataat gttttattat tggaaaaaat ttttacttaa aaaatttttt atacaaaaga
    56281 aaaattagaa aaaaattttt atcgagcaga cctcatcctt gcaagaatat tattagattt
    56341 gtagggaggg acttatgtca ccacaaacgg agactaaagc aggtgttgga ttcaaagctg
    56401 gtgttaaaga ttatcgatta acttattaca ctccggatta tgagaccaag gatacggata
    56461 ttttagcagc atttagaatg actcctcagc ctggagttcc agcggaagaa gcaggcaacg
    56521 cagttgctgc tgaatcttca actggtacat ggactacagt ttggactgat ggtcttacta
    56581 accttgatcg ttataaaggt cgatgctatg atattgaccc tgttcctgga gaagaaaatc
    56641 aatatattgc ttatgtagct tatcctttag atttatttga agaagggtct gttacaaata
    56701 tgtttacttc aattgtaggt aatgtatttg ggtttaaagc tttaagagcg ttacgtcttg
    56761 aagatttaag aattcctcca gcttacacaa aaactttcca aggtcctcct catggtattc
    56821 aagttgagag agataaatta aacaaatatg gtcgtccttt attaggatgt actattaaac
    56881 caaaattagg tttatctgct aaaaattatg gtcgagctgt atatgaatgt cttcgtggtg
    56941 gacttgattt tactaaagat gatgaaaacg taaattctca accatttatg cgttggagag
    57001 atcgtttctt atttgtagca gaagctattt ataaatctca agcagaaact ggagaaatca
    57061 aaggacatta tttaaatgct actgcaggta catgtgaaga aatgctaaaa agagcagcat
    57121 gtgctagaga gttaggtgta ccaattgtta tgcacgatta cttaactggt ggtttcactg
    57181 caaatactag tctggctttt tattgccgtg acaatggttt acttcttcat attcaccgtg
    57241 caatgcatgc agttattgat agacaaaaaa atcatggtat acatttccgt gtattagcaa
    57301 aagctttacg tatgtctggt ggagatcata ttcacgctgg tactgttgta ggtaaacttg
    57361 aaggagaccg tcaagtaact ttaggtttcg tagatttact tcgtgatgac tatattgaaa
    57421 aagatagaag tcgtggtatt tatttcacac aagattgggt ttctttacct ggtgttttcc
    57481 ctgtagcatc tggtgggatc catgtttggc atatgcctgc tttaactgaa atttttggag
    57541 atgactctgt tttacaattt ggtggtggaa ctttaggtca tccttggggt aacgcacctg
    57601 gtgcagttgc taaccgagtt tcgttagaag cttgcgtaca agcacgtaat gaaggtcgtg
    57661 atcttgctcg tgaaggaaat gaaattattc gcgaagcttg taagtggagt cctgagttat
    57721 ctgctgcttg tgaaatttgg aaagaaatta aatttgaatt tgatattatt gatactttgt
    57781 aaaataaagt agatatttta tcttaaaaat tttgtaattt tctttttttt atctgagatt
    57841 tcagataaaa aaaagaaaat tacaaaattt taaaatgggt ttgtagctca gtggattaga
    57901 gctcatggtt ccgaatcatg aagtcaaggg ttcgaatccc ttctaaccct ttttcttatt
    57961 ttgaatattt ttgtataaaa aaaaaattgt tctattatta aattacttaa attaaaattt
    58021 tttcatatat attttttttg aaaaaaaaaa aagaggattt ttttatgtct ttaatgaatt
    58081 ggtttgaaga taaacgaaga tttggtggat taattggcgc ttttattgaa aaagctacta
    58141 aaggatatat ttttagtgaa agagaaaaag atcgatatat taaaattgac actactaagg
    58201 gattatggac tagatgtgac aattgcgaaa atatgttata tgttagattt ttgagacaaa
    58261 ataaacgaat ttgtgaagaa tgtggatatc atttacaaat gagtagtaca gaaagaattg
    58321 aacttttaat tgatcgtggt acttggtatc caatggatga agatatgact gctcgagatg
    58381 ttcttaaatt ttctgatgaa gattcttata aaaatcgaat tgctttttat caaaaacgaa
    58441 ctggtttaac tgatgcaatt caaacaggca taggtcaatt aaacggtatt cctattgcat
    58501 tgggagttat ggattttcaa tttatgggcg gtagtatggg atctgtagta ggtgaaaaaa
    58561 ttactcgtct tattgaatat gctactagag catcaatgcc attaattata gtatgttctt
    58621 ctggtggagc acgcatgcaa gaaggaacat taagcttaat gcaaatggct aaaatttctt
    58681 cggttttgca aattcatcaa gcccaaaaaa gattacttta tatagctatt cttacctatc
    58741 ctacaacagg aggagttact gcaagttttg gtatgttagg ggatattatt attgctgagc
    58801 caaaagctta tattgcattt gcaggaaaaa gagttattga acaaacttta cgacaaaaaa
    58861 taccagatgg ttttcaagtt gcagaatcat tatttgatca tggtttactt gatttaattg
    58921 ttccaagaaa tcttttaaaa ggtgttttaa gtgaaatttt tgaattatat aacgctgctc
    58981 cttgtaaaaa atttcaaaat tcctttttta aataattttg ttagactttt agtattttag
    59041 tagttttttt ttaattcaaa tttttaataa aatattatat tttattatta ttatttatta
    59101 aaataagata taatttttat ttagtttagt tttaaataaa atatagtata tattatattt
    59161 attttttttt attgtatttt aaggtatttt ttatgacagc ttcttattta ccttctattt
    59221 ttgttccttt agttggatta atttttcctg ctattactat ggcttcatta tttatatata
    59281 ttgaacaaga tgaaatttta taaataaatt ggagactaaa aatttttttt tactttttat
    59341 aaaatatata tatgttatat atcaattttt ttgtgatata tattctataa tactttgtga
    59401 aaagtaaaaa aaatttttaa tttattgtta ttattataat attgattatt tttatattga
    59461 aaaataatca atattttttt tatcaacatt attattcaac tagtttagga gacattcttt
    59521 tgttatgaat ttacaagtgg accatattag agtagatttt ataataggat ctcgaagaat
    59581 aagtaatttt tgttgggctt ttattctttt atttggtgca ttaggttttt tttttgttgg
    59641 attttctagt tatttgcaaa aagatttaat tcctttttta tcagctgaac aaattttatt
    59701 tatcccacaa ggaattgtaa tgtgttttta tggtattgca ggtttattta ttagttttta
    59761 tttatggtgc actatttgtt ggaatgtcgg tagtggctat aataaatttg ataaacaaaa
    59821 aggaatattt tctatttttc gttggggatt tcctggaaaa aatcgtcgta tttttattca
    59881 atttttaatt aaagatattc aatcaatacg aatggaagtt caagaaggtt ttttatctcg
    59941 tcgcgttctt tatataaaaa taaaaggtca accagatata cctttaagta gaattgaaga
    60001 atattttaca ttaagagaaa tggaagataa agctgctgag ttagctcgtt ttttaaaagt
    60061 ttctattgaa ggtatttaaa ctttttatta cgtctttttt tataaaatat aaaaatatgc
    60121 tgttttttta gcaaattata aatagttttt atgaagaaga attttagtta ttggcgaatt
    60181 tttcatcaca tttttgctct tccatattgt tctttagaaa aagcatataa agccagtaaa
    60241 cgtatacaaa aaataaagaa agattatttt ttgtataaaa atatactttt ttcatcaaaa
    60301 cgttcttggc agtctattct tttttatata gatacagaat taaataattc tgtttttaaa
    60361 atatatttga gtcttttaga atataaatta agtttgtggt taattcagct ttttctaatt
    60421 ttttctttat ttttcaaaaa aaattcaaaa tttgatttaa ttctaccaaa tattaatgaa
    60481 aaaaaaaaaa agagaaaaat aaacagaaaa ttagcttgga ttagagctac tctaaatgat
    60541 ttagaaagtt ggagacgtta ctatttattt tcttcttttt tatctttaga taaaaaagaa
    60601 aaaaataatt tttctttttt acaaatgaaa agttctagat tgacagctat agcttatgaa
    60661 tctataggtc ttgtaccacg ttctataaca cgaacttttt caagatttaa agcagagtta
    60721 acaaatcaat caagttcgct tgtattaaaa gaatttaggt tagcaaaata tcaagcgttg
    60781 gcttctttac agtatattgg ctgtttattt tttattcctt taggagtttc tttttttttt
    60841 caaaaatgct ttttagagcc ctggattcaa aattggtgga atatttatca atctcaaatt
    60901 tttttgactt catttcaaga agaaaaagct ttaaaaaaac ttcaagaaat tgaagaactt
    60961 ttttggttag ataaagtaat gacatattca tcaaacaaaa tacaattgca agatttgact
    61021 aaagaaattc accaacaaac aatcgaatta gttcaaattt ataataatga tagtattaaa
    61081 attgttttac atttgctaac tgatctcatt tggtttatta ctttaagttg tttatttatt
    61141 ttaggaaaag aacgtcttgt tattttaaat tcttgggctc aagaattgtt ttatagctta
    61201 agcgatacga tgaaagcttt ttttattctt ttattaactg atttatgtat tggatttcat
    61261 tctcctcatg gttgggaaat tgtaataagc tcttgtttag aacattttgg atttgttcat
    61321 aataaacatg taatttcgtg ttttgtttca acatttccag taattttaga cacagtcttt
    61381 aaatatttga tttttcgtca tttaaatcgt atatcgcctt ccattgtagc aacttatcat
    61441 actatgaatg aataaaaaat tcaaaatttt aggtcttttt tgtttacatt aaataaaatt
    61501 atttcatatt aatttatatt aaaagtagaa aatttttctt tatttattat tattgttatc
    61561 ataatggcag atcttgtaaa attgagtagt ttaaacaata aaactattct taaaaattat
    61621 ttgaaataaa taatctaact atgcaaaaca gaaactttaa taacttgatt atcaaatggg
    61681 ccattcgatt aatttccata atgattatta taaatacaat attttggtca tctatttcag
    61741 aagcctttcc tatttatgca caacaaggtt atgaaaatcc acgagaagct actggacgta
    61801 ttgtatgtgc taattgtcat ttagctaaaa aaccggttga tattgaagtt ccccaatctg
    61861 ttttaccaaa cacagtgttt gaggcagttg tcaaaattcc ttatgatatg caaataaaac
    61921 aagtacttgc taatggtaaa aaaggttctt taaatgttgg agcagttctt attttaccag
    61981 aaggttttga attagctcct tctgatcgaa ttcctcctga aatgaaagaa aaaattggta
    62041 atcttttttt tcaaccctat agtaatgata aaaaaaatat tttagtaata ggtccagttc
    62101 caggaaaaaa atatagtgaa atggtttttc caattctctc tccagatcca gctactaaca
    62161 aagaagctca ttttttaaaa tatccaattt atgttggtgg taatagaggg agaggacaga
    62221 tttatcctga tggaagtaaa agtaataata cagtttataa tgcttcaatt acaggaaaag
    62281 taagtaaaat ttttcgtaaa gaaaagggtg ggtatgaaat aacaattgat gatatttcag
    62341 atggtcataa agttgttgat atttctgctg caggaccaga acttattatt tcagaaggtg
    62401 agcttgtgaa agtagatcaa cctttaacta ataatccaaa tgtaggtggg tttggtcaag
    62461 gtgatgctga agtagtactt caagatccat tacgtattca aggtctttta ttattttttg
    62521 gatcagttat tttagcacaa atatttttag ttcttaaaaa gaaacaattt gaaaaagtac
    62581 aattagcaga gatgaatttt taatttaaaa aatagtaaat taagctaata ttaatactat
    62641 ttaataaaaa aatggaaaaa tggaacattc attttggtta atgttccatt tttccatttg
    62701 ttaaaaaaaa atatataaac tttttcggag tttaaataaa cagtaaagat tcaatatttt
    62761 tatattcaaa aaaattatat tttttgtttt gtattataaa gatgatccta atccagaata
    62821 tgaaccataa aaaaagatac ctactaaacc gatcacaagg ataccagcta cagtaccgat
    62881 tagccacaaa ggaacccttc cggtagtatt ggccattgaa tttactcctt ttcaaaattt
    62941 tattaaatag ttataactca aaacataaac agttacaaat aatgaaaaaa gtcttttttc
    63001 tccagataag gtaaagaatt atttaaaaaa aatttttaat taaaaaaata attagaaaat
    63061 aaaacagcaa gtacaaatat tagtaataaa ccccaataga ggctagtacg atttaattct
    63121 acactttgtt tgtttggatt tggttgtgtc atagttctaa atttttttta agtttatctt
    63181 tgaataaact gcattgctga tattgcacct aaaaagaaaa ctgtaggtac agctaatccg
    63241 tgaacggcta accatcttac ggtaaaaatt ggataagttc tatctatagt cattaatgcc
    63301 tcctaaaagg attttgtaaa ttcatcaatt tgttctaacg aattaaaacg gccagttatt
    63361 agtggtactt cttgtcggtt ttctgtgaaa tattcatttg gacgaggact tccgaacaca
    63421 tcataagcca accctgtgct gacaaataac caacctgcaa taaataaaga aggtatagtg
    63481 atgctatgga ttacccaata tctaatactg gtaattatat cagcaaaagg acgctctccc
    63541 gtatttccag acatgttagc tccatatatt ttttttaaac aagggggaaa tcatcccaaa
    63601 aataagagga ttaaaaactt cctcaaaatt acttttaaac cctgttaggt tgttgttttt
    63661 ataccaaagg tatttttgaa gcatactaac ttagtatagc taatgttctt tttacgcagc
    63721 aagataaatt caaaaaaatt aaataagtta aaacaataaa ttattaattt aattaataat
    63781 tatatgaaat agatgtatta caattatata tataaatata taaaaataaa ttaacgaagt
    63841 tcaaatgcac aatatgtaat atttacagat tggtctatcc cgaaataatt atctacacta
    63901 aaaaaaaata aattattttt tatattactt aatttattta agtttttttt ttttcaatct
    63961 attttaaata gtttttgtca aaataatata tatataataa tatatattaa tattatatta
    64021 agtataattt tcattaataa aaaaaattat atatatatat ctttatatat aaaaaaacca
    64081 tttttatttg aaaattttat ataataattt ggtatttata cttaattttt ttattgttat
    64141 taggattttt tatgcttaca ataattagtt attttctttt tttaatcggt gctttaacat
    64201 tagcgttagt tttatttatt gggttaaata aaatacaact tatttaaaaa ataatttaaa
    64261 aaaggttatt taaatttcat tgtatttctc aaactttttt tgagattcat agtaaactac
    64321 aatactaact aaattagtta ttatttcagt taataaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa tggttgaagc
    64381 tttgttgtct ggaattgttt taggcttaat tcctataact ttacttggat tatttgtaac
    64441 tgcgtatctg caatatcgac gtggtgatca attagatctt taattgaaaa gtcaattttt
    64501 gtttttaagt cctcccttta tagggaggtt tttattttat taaaaaaaaa ttcacgctct
    64561 gtaggatttg aacctacgac attaggtttt ggagacctac gttctaccga actgaactaa
    64621 aagcgcttat tacttattaa ttagtattaa tatgaattat atttatattt atatacataa
    64681 atatatatat ataaatatat aataccttag aaggtaggga tgacaggatt cgaacctgcg
    64741 acattttgta cccaaaacaa acgcgctacc aaactgcgct acatccctaa acctttttta
    64801 tctatctgta ttgtactttt tttttttttc tttgcctact tattttactt actatatata
    64861 tatatttttt ttcttgaaaa gataaaaaga aaaaatatat taaaaaattt atttaaaaca
    64921 aaaaattttt tgtttattaa tctagttaac ataattatgt gtagtatata ctatatataa
    64981 tatatataaa aatgcaaatg ttataaaaaa aaaggagtaa tttaaaatgc aagatgtaaa
    65041 aacatatctt tctactgcac ctgttttagc tacattgtgg tttgggtttt tagctgggtt
    65101 gttaattgaa attaatcgtt tttttccaga tgctttagtt cttccatttt tttaacattt
    65161 aaagtaaaaa aatgtcaaag taaatgactt ttcatattaa gtgttaatta atttattatt
    65221 ttaataatat ttttttaata ggtggtataa acctaaaatt tcaaatagaa ttatggctaa
    65281 aagtaaagat ataagagtca caattaattt agaatgtatt aattgtgctc aaaatgatga
    65341 aaaaagaaaa aagggtattt ctagatatac tacccaaaaa aatcgtcgaa atacaccaat
    65401 tcgattggaa ttaaaaaaat tttgttgtta ttgtaataaa catactattc acaaagaaat
    65461 aaaaaaataa aaatttaaag gtttataaaa tttagttatg aacaaatcta aaagatcttc
    65521 tcgtaggcgt atgccaccca ttagatcagg agaaataatt gattataaaa atataagttt
    65581 acttcgtcga tttgttagtg agcaaggaaa aatattatct agacggatga atagattgac
    65641 ttcaaagcaa caacgtttat taactatagc aattaaacga gctcgtgttt tagctttgtt
    65701 acctttttta aataacgaaa attaatttat cattatttat taatatacag tttttttatt
    65761 aaacctcccc ggaatttatt tttttaatta tccggagagg ttttttttat tctgtaataa
    65821 tatttttaat tattgtcgaa aaacaaaatt tatctaatat agctatttga gctagaattt
    65881 ttctatttaa aagaattttt tttttatata aatattcaat taatttatta taggaaattc
    65941 cattatctct tgcggctgca ttaactcgag taatccataa acgtctaaga tttctttttc
    66001 gtttacctct atcgcgatga gatgatgcta atgctctcat tccttgttga ttagcagttc
    66061 taaaaagttt cgaatgagtt ccttgaaatc cagatgtaag cgtaagaata tttttacgcc
    66121 gttttcgtgc tacataacca cgtttaactc tagtcattgc tgtatatact cgttttaatt
    66181 attcaaaaat ttgtgtgtgt gtattttttt atatcaaaac atcgattttc aataaatatt
    66241 tttttattgc agtttgctta ctataatcta caatttttat aataaaaaag ttttatttta
    66301 ttttcttaga ttgctataaa aaatttcttc gttttcttat gtataaaaaa aaaataccaa
    66361 aagcatttgc tactataacc ttccttaata ataatttttt taggtatgat accttcttag
    66421 taattaaggg ataggacctt taactaagaa aaattatgca ttcctttgtt tctatagttt
    66481 ctccttcaac gaataggtcc tttctatata ccgaagcttg taatatataa tatatattga
    66541 taatatcagt tatttgtata atttctgatt tgaagctttt tttattaatg aaacactaaa
    66601 aaaagtttca aaaattgttt tttttattaa ttaacggcat gttatttgaa ggttcgctga
    66661 atagctgacc gttcagtttc gtttttacgg ttatataagt aatattatat tatgcaaaaa
    66721 ttttttaata aaatttctcg cttaagggat tgagaatcag tcgctaccct ttgagaaatg
    66781 gttttctatc ctaaacttaa gatgattgga tttgcaccaa aggaaactat aaattgtatc
    66841 taaacaacaa tagatactat atctttacgt tattaaaata aaaaaatttt tatgcaattt
    66901 tgatctttaa atttttaacg tttttgattt aaacaagtcg cacatacact ctagtacata
    66961 ctcctctacg ttgagggcat cctttaaggg ctggtgattt tgttctattt tcgatgggtt
    67021 gtcttttatt tctaattaat tgttgaatag taggcattgt aacttatatg caaaattttt
    67081 tagtttggat aaacctaacc ataacaaata aaattttttt gtttaaaaac taatttttaa
    67141 tagtagaatt gttttctata gcaactaagt ctacaatacc ataaagtttt gcttcttttg
    67201 ctgacataaa aacatctctt tccatatctt cagaaattac ccataaaggt ttaccagttc
    67261 tttgtacata aactttagta atacaatcac gaagtttcaa aacttcttct gcttccataa
    67321 tacattctcc agcttgtcca tcataataag aactagcagg ttgatgaatc ataaccctat
    67381 taataaatat tcaatttttt atttttttta ttaaaaaaat aaatgaaacg aactgtacat
    67441 gcatttttag ttgcatacag ctctatttta attatatata tatatatttt tttttatatt
    67501 taaaaattta taaatattat ataatttaaa actatctttt tttattatga tagctctatt
    67561 gctaaataaa gaaaatatta attgagcaat tccaaagttt tttaattatt aaaaatttat
    67621 ttttaattat tagtttataa cgctagaata aacttaaaaa aaatataatt tatacttttt
    67681 ttttattttt gtataaaaat atatatgtca tgttattttt accttttttg gtgcagacat
    67741 aaaaaaatca ttggcacaaa gcgtgaggta gtgctatacg tttagtaatt tctcctcctg
    67801 ttaaaataaa agagcccatt gaagcagcta atcccataca aattgtatga acatcaggta
    67861 caacaaattg catcgcatca taaacagaaa ttccagctaa aacagcacca ccaggagaat
    67921 ttatatataa gtacatatct ttactttcat cttctccatt aaggtacatc ataataccaa
    67981 taagttgatt tgctatttcg tcatctactt gttggcctaa aaaaagtaat ctttcacgat
    68041 aaagtcgatt gattaagata attttattat ttttttctta taaaactgta caagcacttt
    68101 ttaagcgcat acagcttaag ttattgtaaa aattagcttt tttttacaaa ttgtagttca
    68161 attttgctac tttgctaatt gaacattatt ttttatttat tgatatatat atttttttct
    68221 taaacaataa atatttctta tttataaaat agttttgaat aaaaaatcgt taggtttatg
    68281 ttctacttca taaaaaattt ctctgactat tatttgtaca tataaacaaa taatttttga
    68341 atttataaaa ttttaaatat tgtttattta gttattatca aagaattgaa agaagtttta
    68401 atactttatt tattttaatt aaccatagaa ttttataatg aattttttta atataaattc
    68461 acgctttaaa aatttgatat atttttcaaa tttaagtgaa taaaaaacag tttagtctgc
    68521 aaaaatgacg gattctttcc atataactaa aatattgaat aaggcgcatt atacgtcaat
    68581 ccaaacagca tcttcttctc ctgggagacg aaaaggaact ttcggaacac caataggcat
    68641 tttttttttc ttccacaaac aaaatactct tctataataa aaaaacgtaa aaatgaaatt
    68701 ctatttattt atttattata tatagttttt ctataaaata gaatacaatt ttataaatat
    68761 aaaaattttt tttatttatt tgtctagtgt ctagatagaa taaataaaaa ttgaagtaaa
    68821 ataaaaaatg ggaccaatct ctccattgtt atcctaaaca tagaaatgct aaactgtttg
    68881 tgcttacgtt tattggtaaa aaatatatta gttttcttat gttgcctttg ggatgagtaa
    68941 aaaagggttg aactatttaa ttaataaatt ttaaatgcaa aaaagttaca tagcgtctaa
    69001 ttctctttga gaaaggggta tttttatggg tttaccttgg tatcgtgttc atacagttgt
    69061 gttaaatgat ccaggtcgct taatcgctgt tcatttaatg catactgctt tagtttctgg
    69121 ttgggcaggt tctatggctt tatatgaatt agctgttttt gatccttctg atccagttct
    69181 tgatccaatg tggagacaag gcatgtttgt tatacctttt atgactcgtt taggaataac
    69241 gaaatcctgg gggggttgga gtattacagg agaaactgtt actaacgcag gtatctggag
    69301 ttatgaagga gtagctgcag tacatattgt tttatcagga ttactttttt tggcagctat
    69361 ttggcattgg gtgtattggg atttagaact gtttcgtgat gaacgtacag gtaagccttc
    69421 tttagattta cctaaaattt ttggaattca tttgtttctt tctggagtac tttgttttgc
    69481 ttttggagca tttcatgtaa ctggtttatt tggtcctgga atatggattt ctgatcctta
    69541 tggattaaca ggaaaagtac aacctgtagc tcctgcttgg ggtgctgaag gttttgatcc
    69601 ttttgtacct ggaggaattg cttctcatca tattgctgca ggtattttag gaatattagc
    69661 tggtttgttt catcttagtg ttcgtcctcc tcaaagatta tataaaggat tacgtatggg
    69721 aaatgttgaa acagttttat ccagtagtat tgcagctgtt ttttttgctg cttttgttgt
    69781 tgcgggaact atgtggtacg gttctgcagc aactccaatt gaattatttg gtcctactcg
    69841 ttaccaatgg gatcaaggat tttttcagca agaaatagat cgaagaattc gctctagtaa
    69901 agcagaaaat ttaagtttat cagaagcttg gtctaaaatt cctgaaaaat tagcttttta
    69961 tgattatatt ggtaataatc ctgctaaagg aggattattt agagctggag cgatggataa
    70021 tggagatggt atagcagttg gttggttagg ccatgcagtt tttaaagata aagaaggaaa
    70081 tgagcttttc gttcgtcgta tgcctacttt ttttgaaact tttccagttg ttttggtaga
    70141 tgaacaagga attgttagag ctgatgttcc atttagaaga gcagaatcga agtatagtgt
    70201 tgaacaagta ggtgtaactg ttgaatttta tggtggtgaa cttgatgggg ttagttttag
    70261 tgaccctgca acagtcaaaa aatatgctag acgcgctcaa ttaggtgaaa tttttgaatt
    70321 tgatcgtgct actttaaaat cggatggtgt ttttcgaagt agtccaagag gttggtttac
    70381 ttttggtcat gctacatttg ctcttctttt tttctttggt catatttggc atggtgctag
    70441 aacattgttt agagatgttt ttgcaggaat tgatcctgat ttagatgctc aagtggaatt
    70501 tggagcgttt cagaaattag gagatccaac aacaaaaaga caagtaatat aaaatatatt
    70561 ttatatcttt taaataaata aaatttttag tacagttttt ttttactaaa aatattattt
    70621 aattagtacg aaagttatct gcaaattatt tacctaatat acaaatatat ggaagcatta
    70681 gtttatacat ttttgttggt aggtacttta ggaatcattt tttttgctat tttttttaga
    70741 gaaccaccta aagtaccaag taaaggaaaa aaataaaacg ttaatattca attagtaatt
    70801 taatattaaa ttactaattt tggactaatg actttttagt ttaaaaagtc attagtccaa
    70861 aattagtctt catgttcttc aaatggatct ctaagttcat tagaaggttg tccaaatgcg
    70921 gtataaagag cataaccagt aaagcttata agtaaacaag atatgaagat agcgacaaaa
    70981 gttgcagttt ccattgttag gtagttccaa aataatggta tatttttaat gtatattttt
    71041 taatataata gtacaaaaag ttaataaatc tcaactaatc tgataagttt tatggctaca
    71101 caaataattg atgacactcc taaaacaaaa ggaaaaaaaa gtggtatagg tgatatatta
    71161 aaaccattaa attcagagta tggaaaagtg gctcctggtt ggggaactac tcctcttatg
    71221 ggtattatga tggctctttt tgcagttttt ttagttgtta ttttagaact ttataattcc
    71281 tctgttttgt tagatggagt ttcagttagt tggtaataaa taaaaattaa aaaaaatgaa
    71341 ttgctgcttt ttttagcagc aattcatttt tttaatttta ggtagtttaa ttgtgtaatt
    71401 attaaattca aggatttttg aatatgggtg tgcgtcttgt gtaaataaat ctatatttat
    71461 aatacaaaat aacttgttac tgatatatta aatattcaag agaatttttt tttgttaaat
    71521 gtttacaaat ttgttagcat ttaaagcaca aaaaatgaaa aaagttaaac tatgattaat
    71581 ttttataaat ttattagtta tacttcgtta tcaatataaa aaaattaatt atatgcatta
    71641 atcaaatgta tgaaaatgtt tataaaatat aaaaaatgat aaaaaaagat tttcactcat
    71701 tctatctttt ttttagtcat cggagtttaa taaaaatcta cggtttaata ctaattatta
    71761 agatttaaac aagaaaataa aaaaaaataa aaagattcct caaaaaaaaa catatatata
    71821 aacttgagat aaaaacaaaa atataaattt ttttgtttaa gctgtaagat tataaataat
    71881 catttacggt ttttcgaggg ggaactttag taacctatct caataaagta tacgattggt
    71941 ttgaagagcg tcttgagatt caagcgattg cagatgatat aacaagtaaa tatgttcctc
    72001 cacatgttaa tattttttat tgtttaggag gtattacttt aacttgtttt ttagttcaag
    72061 tagctactgg ctttgctatg actttttatt atcgtcctac tgtaactgaa gctttttcat
    72121 ctgttcaata cattatgact gaagtaaatt ttggatggct tattcgctca gttcatcgct
    72181 ggtcagcaag tatgatggtt ttaatgatga ttttacatat ttttcgtgtt tatctaacag
    72241 gaggttttaa aaaacctcgg gaattaactt gggttactgg tgttatttta gcagttttaa
    72301 ctgtatcttt tggtgttaca ggttattctt taccttggga tcaaattggt tattgggcag
    72361 ttaaaattgt aactggtgta ccagaagcaa ttccaataat tggatctcct ttagttgagt
    72421 tattacgcgg aagtgtaagt gttggtcaat cgacattaac tcgattttat agtttacata
    72481 cttttgtatt gcctctttta actgcaatat ttatgttaat gcacttttta atgattcgta
    72541 aacaaggtat ttcaggtccg ttataaatta cgtaaattta ttacaaaata aaaaagttta
    72601 aatactaatt tcattgccat attttatgga tttttttttt ctatttgaaa gttcttttta
    72661 gagaaatgct aaaaaaattt tttttaatag atattttata aaggaaaatg gattatggga
    72721 gtgtgtgact ttatttaata ataatttgag ttatacagaa attatttaat atctgttaca
    72781 taaaatttaa taagattatg tatttttatc ccaattattt tttttagtaa aaacttgggt
    72841 tataatgttt ttcattctaa aatttttttt ctatgatcat ttttgaatag taaagacttc
    72901 gttaaatcca ataaattatt tggaatattt caaaatatat aagaaagata gtattaaaaa
    72961 tacattcatt tctgttgtgt tttttttttt ttactatcgg ggtaaaaaaa agatctaatg
    73021 aaaaaaaaaa caaaattatt aataagttaa atttttttat aaaaaaaata aagacaattc
    73081 aaaaaaatga aaaattaaac ttgaattatg aacataaagt tttttttgat taaaaaattt
    73141 cattaatgtt ggagccggat gatattaaat tatcatgtcc gattctttgg ggggactttt
    73201 ttaatctacc ttaataacaa aaaaacctga tttaagtgat cctatattac gagctaaatt
    73261 agcaaaaggt atgggacata attattatgg tgagcctgct tggccaaacg atcttttata
    73321 tatttttcca gtagttattt taggtactat tgcgtgtact gttggtttag ctgttttaga
    73381 accttcaatg attggtgaac ctgcaaatcc ttttgcaact cctttagaaa ttttaccaga
    73441 atggtatttt tttccagttt ttcaaatact tcgtacggta cctaataaac ttttaggtgt
    73501 acttttaatg gctgctgtac ctgcaggatt attaacagtt ccttttttag aaaatgttaa
    73561 taaatttcag aatccttttc gtcgtccagt agctactaca gtatttttaa taggtactgt
    73621 cgtagctctt tggttaggaa ttggagctgc tttacctatt gataaatctt tgactttagg
    73681 tttgttttaa aatatatatt ttttttataa aactagaaat aaggtttgaa attttttact
    73741 aaaaagtaaa aaatttcaaa ccttatttct agttttataa aacgtttttc aatccaatta
    73801 cctaaagata atttttattt ttaggtaatt ggattgaaaa acgttttttt aatgcttcca
    73861 aaacttgttc tactgatttt tttccaaaat ttttaatttt aattaaatca tcttcactat
    73921 agtgtaataa atctgctatt gtatgcacat ttactttttt aagacaatta tatgctctgg
    73981 caggtaattc tagttgatca ataaatatat gtttaaaagc aacatctttg gtcatttttt
    74041 caatatccag tgatacagat tgaaaaggaa aataagacat atttgattca tttgtttttt
    74101 ctattccaaa atttttttct tttttttctg aattaattaa aggaataaat aaatcaatta
    74161 aatttcgaga agcttcataa agagcttctt ttggagtcaa acttccatca gtccagattt
    74221 caagaaaaag tatttcttta atttttttct cactttcaaa agaatgaaca ctataatttg
    74281 catttcgtat tggcataaaa acagcatcca ctggaaataa accttcttga tatttttgta
    74341 agttttcaat acgatatcca cgatcttttt caatatttaa ttcaatttct aataaaatat
    74401 ctttgtttaa agttgctata tattgggcta ttatcataat cttaatacaa gaaggccctt
    74461 taatatcttg agcagttatt tttttaggtc ctaaaactga aatatatgct ttttgaggtt
    74521 caaaagattc actttttaaa acaatttctt ttaagttaat taatatatca tgaatagatt
    74581 cttgtaaacc tattattgtt gaatattcat gttttacttt ttttatttta gcgtatgtaa
    74641 tagaagctcc ttcaatttca ttaagtaacg ctctacgcat agctattcca actgtattgg
    74701 cttgaccttt tctaaaaggt gaaatagcga aacgactata aagaagacgt ttactttcta
    74761 ttttagattc aatacacttc cactgtaatg tttgagtaga aacttttatt tcatcttgaa
    74821 tcatattaat attttttttt aaatagtttt ttttatttat acacgtcttt ttctaggtgg
    74881 tctacatcca ttatgaggca tgggagttac gtcacgtaca aaactaagta ttataccact
    74941 ccgacgaatt gctcgtaatg ccgtatctct gcctggtcct ggaccactaa tcataacttc
    75001 cgcttgtttc ataccttgat caattaatat ccgaatagca ttttctgcag cggtttgagc
    75061 ggcaaatggg gtactttttt ttgtaccttt aaatccgcaa gcaccagcag aagaccatga
    75121 aacgacttgc cctctaatat ctgtaacagt tacaattgta ttattaaagc tggcttgaat
    75181 atgaataact cctttaggta acctacgttt tcctttacgt aaattaattt tttttacaga
    75241 ttttggcata atttactata tgtatatatt ttatatgtgt ttttatttaa actttttttt
    75301 taaccttgtc tttgtttgtg ttttggatta gaacaaacta ccataattcg tcttcggcgt
    75361 cgaattaatc gacaattttc acaaattttt cgaacagaag cgcggatttt cataaatatt
    75421 taatctctaa tttttttttc tttaattttt taattatttg aagattttgc acgaagtcta
    75481 taagttatac gacctttagt taaatcataa ggacttaatt cgacttttac tctatctccg
    75541 ggtaatattc gaatataatt tcgtcggatt tttcctgata tatgtgttaa tactatacat
    75601 ccattatcta aataaactcg aaatgttgca ttaggaagtg attctataac aacaccttcc
    75661 atatcaatta atttttgttt ctccattaaa agaagaatct cctttttaat aaaccaacat
    75721 taataaaaac gatagtaagt aactattttt ttgtaagatt ttttataaaa aattaccata
    75781 cataacataa aagttcgccc ccaatttttt tttgtcgagc ttctcgatct gtcataattc
    75841 ctcgagacgt ggaaagaatt acaattccca ttccacctaa aacttttgga atttctttat
    75901 gattagaata tattcttaat cctggtttac taattcgtct taaagttgtt atataagatt
    75961 tttttttttt cccttgatat tttagattta aaattaaaat atctttagta ttttgtttat
    76021 tatcaataaa gttatctata aaaccttctt gaaaaagaat ttttgcaata tttctagtta
    76081 tattagtagc aggtacttga actgttttta ttttccctaa atttgcattt cttattgagg
    76141 ttatcatatt cgcaattgta tcattcccca taaatactcc ttaaattaat tgaaaaatat
    76201 aaaataaata ttttataagt cttttattta tttataaaaa taaatatttt atttataaaa
    76261 cttctggagc taacgaaact attttagtaa aattagattc tcttaattct ctagcaattg
    76321 gaccaaaaac tcgagttcct tttggatttc cttcttgatt aataacaact gctgcattat
    76381 catcaaattt tattatggat ccattatttc gtttaaattc tttacacgta cgtacaatta
    76441 cagctcttac aatttcggat tttttaatag gcatatttgg cactgcttct ttaacaacag
    76501 caataataat atcaccaata tttgcatatt ttcgattact cgttcctata actcgaatgc
    76561 acattagttt tcgagctcca ctattatctg caacatttaa ataagtttga ggttgaatca
    76621 tttttttttt tttttaatcc cccccctaaa atggatggat tagggagggc caattttaat
    76681 atttaaaatt tatataatta actaattagt aatttttttt atatttcttg ttttttattt
    76741 aaactagatg ttgtaataaa ttgagtacgt atcggcattt tatatgctgc aattttcatc
    76801 gcagctctag caatattttc agatacgcca ctaatttcat aaagtatttt tccaggttta
    76861 actacagcta cccaatattc tggagatcct ttacccgatc ccattcgtgt ttctgcaggt
    76921 cgaatagtaa ttggtttatc aggaaatata cgaatccata atttaccacc tcgacgagcg
    76981 tagcgagtta tagctctgcg acctgcttct atttgtcgag atgttatcca agagggctcg
    77041 agtgcttgaa gcggaaattt gccaaaacat ataacattac ctcgagtaga tattcctttt
    77101 aaatttccac aatgttgttt acgaaatttt gttcttttag ggttatagtc gatttgatcg
    77161 ctacttcaaa accggacatg aaattttgat tcatccggct cctcatgaat aaatttatat
    77221 aaaataaaaa aatccacggg cgaatattta ctctttaata attttttatt tgtaataaat
    77281 ttaaatttct attttaagtt atttcaaatt tatttttggt ttttttcgcc atcctatctg
    77341 ataaataaaa atacaaaaaa gtttttatta tttatagatt ccttcgtttt tatgatttta
    77401 tacattttgt ttaggttttt tttctataat taagcttttt ttttcttttt aattttctta
    77461 gtttttatta aaataaagct cttatttttt tgcgttttaa tactataaca aaaaccctac
    77521 aatttttatg gattagtttt tttttttttc gcttcacaag aaaatttgtg gaaagtgttt
    77581 tatattttct aatataaaat cataaattat tttctagtat aaactagagt ttcaattttg
    77641 ttttttaagt aacattttga aataaacgag tcacacacta agcatagcaa tttttttttt
    77701 atgttaaatt tataattaaa gtgatttgat tgaaaaaaat aattattctt catcttgaaa
    77761 tatccaaact ttgattccta atactccgta aattgtttga gctgcgtaat agcaataatt
    77821 aattcgtgct cttattgttt gtaaaggaac tctaccttct cgtgcccatt caacacgagc
    77881 aatttcagct ccattaagtc tacctgctat ttgtatttta attcctttta tatttccttt
    77941 ttttgctaat tcaatggctt ttttcattgt tcgtctaaaa gcaaccctac tttctaattt
    78001 taaagcaatt ttttttgcaa gaatttttgg ttctccgtag ggtttggcaa tttcgattaa
    78061 agtcattcgg agtcttctat cttctgaaga taatatattt tgtacattta attttaattg
    78121 ttcaattcct tgacctcggc tttctactaa taaagcagga aatcctgtat atatttcaac
    78181 ttgaattaaa tctgtttttc ttttaatttc aacacgagca attcctccat aatttgaaga
    78241 attttttata tgtttttgta catataattc aatacagtca cgtatttttt tatcttcttc
    78301 aaaaacttta gaatattttt tgtttgcaaa ccaatatgag cggtgatttt gtgttatacc
    78361 aagtctaaaa ccaagtgggt ttattttttg tcccatatat atattttttt ttcaaattat
    78421 attaacaaat tttttcaatt ttttttattt aggaagaata ttcagtacaa tagttatatg
    78481 acaagtaggt ttgtgtatag gatagccacg tccttgagct cttggttgaa atcttttaaa
    78541 aaaagttcct ttatttactt gaatttcact tataaataag tttgttttac ttaatccaaa
    78601 attatgatta gcatttgcag ctgcagatga aagtaattgt aatattggat tgcatgctcg
    78661 atacggcata aactctaata tcataagtgc ttgttcataa gaacgaccac gaatttgact
    78721 aactactctt cgtactttat gtggagacat atgtatatgt ttagcaacag cacggatttt
    78781 tttattagaa gtattagttt gcattaaaaa ttatctccta attaacgacg ggatttttta
    78841 tcattttttg cgtgtcctcg aaaagttcga gtaggagcga attctcctaa tttgtgacca
    78901 accatacgat ctgttatata aattggtaaa tgttcttgtc cattatgaac agctattgta
    78961 tgaccaatca ttgtaggtac aattgtagat gctcgagacc atgttattat tatttttttt
    79021 tcttttttta agttaagatt ttctattttt tttaataaat gatcagctac aaaaggacct
    79081 ttttttattg aacgtgtcat tgccaactat cctttatttt tctttctttt tttagcttag
    79141 ctatttttac gacgacgaag aataagagta tcgctatatt tattattttt tctacttctt
    79201 tttccaagtg caggatgacc ccaaggagtt aatggttttt ttctaccaat gggtgctcta
    79261 ccttctccac caccgtgagg gtgatctata ggattcataa ctactcctct aacttttggt
    79321 cgtttaccta accaacgttt tgaccctgct ttacctattc ttaaattatt tacatcaaca
    79381 tttccaattt gtcctattgt tgctaaacat ttttgagaga ttaatctaat ttctcctgaa
    79441 ggtaagcgta gtgtaactaa ctgtccttct tttgcaataa tttttgctac agttccggct
    79501 gctcttacta attgtccacc ttttccaggt gttatttcaa tattgtgaat agcagtacct
    79561 aatggcatat tggttgaagt agattttaaa ttttttatat taaaatctct tcccaaactg
    79621 tacaagcttt tttcaagcat acagcttttc tagacgtttt aaaaaattta gttttttacc
    79681 gtccttggtt ttttacgtcc ttggtttttt ccatcatctg gcttatgata ttcatttagc
    79741 atcagaaagg atgactttat ttatttacgc tttaaatatt ttatataact taggaagcat
    79801 aattagtttc tttttttttt tttaaatttg tctttgacct acaaatcata ataaaagtaa
    79861 ctttttatta ttataaattt gtttgaataa aattgtttcc tattttatat attactttaa
    79921 tgctttaaaa aattttccat attataatat ctttgaagtt tttttatttt atatattaaa
    79981 aacctttttc acttgcctat ttttcctttt tagtttcctt ttaaggtctt tccaatttct
    80041 tggattagtg atagatttat aagtttattt cttagtcggt tatttccgac gacgtaaata
    80101 tataattcaa accgcactca aaggtagggt atttccaatt aaaataggtg cttcttcact
    80161 agaaataatt gtgtcatcta atttaatgcc acgtggatat aaaatatatc gtttttcacc
    80221 atcttcataa ttaattagac aaatatatgt attacgattt gggtcatact ctatagtttt
    80281 aattttccca gttatatatt ttttatttcg ttgaaaatct atttttcgat aaagtctttt
    80341 gtgtccacct cctcggtgtt gacttgttat gattcctctg ttgtttcgac cttttttaat
    80401 atgtttatta tatgttaatt ttttttgtgg ctgacattta actatttcat caaatttagg
    80461 tacagatcgg ttacgcgtgc ctggcgtata agctcgatat aaacgtatgg ccatataatt
    80521 ataggtatgt aaaacgtaat aaaatttttt tatttatttg agaataatgg aatagaataa
    80581 ccagattgca attttataat cattcgttta taacgaacag tatatcctgt tgtcgtacct
    80641 attttttttt ttttttttgg aagacgatga ctatttacac ttataacttt aacattaaag
    80701 aaaagttcaa tccatttttt tatttgtgtt ttatttgaat caatattgac atcaaaacta
    80761 tactgatttt tttctaataa acgaattgtt ttttctgtaa gtactgggta cttaacttga
    80821 ttcataaatt tataatttct ccttaaattc aatttgatat ctatttctat aatttataaa
    80881 tttttttaga cactgtatag aactttttac tttgttaaaa agtatataaa aaattatatt
    80941 tatatataaa gaagatatat tacttgaatt caattttttt aaatgcatcc aacaggaatt
    81001 gaacctgtga attcgccaat tatgagttgg gtgctttaac cattcagcca tggatgcttt
    81061 ttatatatta tttattaata atagatatta attggatgat tatagtttat aacattttat
    81121 ttcttaaatt caatcaatta tttttctttt tttcttctat atgtattttt ttaacataaa
    81181 aatttgacgg gttagcgtga gcttatctgt gtgattatac attttagtgg aattttttat
    81241 tttttaaaaa tttttgcttt cgttctgtga gtttatgtct tttttttcta tttttgaata
    81301 tagtgttttt tttatttacc tacgtataaa aaactaaaaa tataggtata aaacaaatat
    81361 gtaaaaaatt gtctatttta atgttaaaaa aggaaaaaac gtatataact ttttgaagtt
    81421 aaggtgtagc tttttttaca aactgtttgc ataaaaaaaa ttgaatttca atttatgatc
    81481 gtagattagg aaaaaaaata agtatttatt tagaagacaa ttttatcatg agacatttca
    81541 gaggtcaact aatttttttt attataaaat ataaattttt ctttatattt ttttgtcaag
    81601 taaacaaaag tatattaaat actaaatagt attttttgtt tggattggta aggtggtaat
    81661 ataattatat gaaataatta atggttgcat aagtttctta aatttttgag atttaagttt
    81721 aaaaaatttg aatgaaaata gaaaaaatat attatctata aataatatat tttttagaag
    81781 tcagatttta agttctcttt tttttctgag aatagggata taactcagcg gtagagtatc
    81841 accttgacgt ggtggaagtc atcagttcga acctgattat ccctaaaaat agttaaagca
    81901 ttttgatttg ttgttttctt gttattgaaa gaggcttgtg ggattgacat aatagggtag
    81961 gtatgggtat actagaaatg agcttcaagc taatatgaag tgaatgaaaa ataaacataa
    82021 gttatctatc tcttgggatg gaagacgatt tgaaatctgc tttgtttacg aaaaaggaag
    82081 ctataagtaa aagtaatata attatgaatc tcatggagag tttgatcctg gctcaggatg
    82141 aacgctggcg gcatgcttaa cacatgcaag tcgtacggga aggatcctag tggtgtttcc
    82201 agtggcggac gggtgagtaa cgcgtaagaa cctgcccttg ggagggggac aacagctgga
    82261 aacggttgct aataccccat aggctgagga gcaaaaggag gaatccgcct aaggaggggc
    82321 ttgcgtctga ttagctagtt ggtgaggtaa tagcttacca aggcgacgat cagtagctgg
    82381 tctgagagga tgatcagcca cactgggact gagacacggc ccagactctt acgggaggca
    82441 gcagtgggga attttccgca atgggcgaaa cgtgacggag caatgccgcg tggaggtaga
    82501 aggctcacgg gtcgtaaact ccttttctca gagaagatgc aatgacggta tctgaggaat
    82561 aagcatcggc taactctgtg ccagcagccg cggtaagaca gaggatgcaa gcgttatccg
    82621 gaatgattgg gcgtaaagcg tctgtaggtg gctttttaag tccgccgtca aatcccaggg
    82681 ctcaaccctg gacaggcggt ggaaactacc aagctggagt acggtagggg cagagggaat
    82741 ttccggtgga gcggtgaaat gcgtagagat cggaaagaac accaatggcg aaagcactct
    82801 tctgggccga cactgacact gagagacgaa agctagggga gcaaatggga ttagataccc
    82861 cagtagtcct agccgtaaac gatggatact aagcgctgtg ctatcgaccc gtgcagtgct
    82921 gtagctaacg cgttaagtat cccgcctggg gagtacgttc gcaagaatga aactcaaagg
    82981 aattgacggg ggcccgcaca agcggtggag catgtggttt aattcgatgc aacgcgaaga
    83041 accttaccag ggcttgacat gccgtgaatc tttttgaaag aaaagagtgc cttcgggaac
    83101 gcggacacag gtggtgcatg gctgtcgtca gctcgtgccg taaggtgttg ggttaagtcc
    83161 cgcaacgagc gcaaccctct tgtttagttg ccatcattaa gtttggaacc ctaaacagac
    83221 tgccggtgat aagccggagg aaggtgagga tgacgtcaag tcagcatgcc ccttacgccc
    83281 tgggcgacac acgtgctaca atggccggga caaagggtcg cgacctcgcg agagaaagct
    83341 aacctcaaaa acccggcctc agttcggatt gcaggctgca actcgcctgc atgaagccgg
    83401 aatcgctagt aatcgccggt cagccatacg gcggtgaatc cgttcccggg ccttgtacac
    83461 accgcccgtc acactatggg agctggccat gcccgaagtc gttactctaa ccgtaaggag
    83521 gggggtgccg aacaggggct agtgactgga gtgaagtcgt aacaaggtag ccgtactgga
    83581 aggtgcggct ggatcacctc ctttttaggg agagctaatg cttgttgaac tttttcattt
    83641 aacgtttttt cgcaaaaaaa gtgagttatt tcatttgaaa aaaagtcatt tttcacgttt
    83701 ttttcttgat acttaaataa aattaagttc ataagcttat tatcctaggt cggaacaagt
    83761 tgataaaaac ccattaaatt atccttagca tggcagtaac gtcatcaggt aaatatgcaa
    83821 atgggattgg tttttttcgc ccttggtatt gcaggtctcc taggagacct gcacgacggg
    83881 ctattagctc agtggtagag cgcgcccctg ataattgcgt cgttgtgctt gggctgtgaa
    83941 ggttttcagc cacataaata gttcaatgtg ctcatcagcg tctgacctga agatgttaat
    84001 catttaaggc accttagcat ggcgtattcc ttttctttca atttgaaaga ggatagatgg
    84061 gcgattcagg tagatcaaat ggagattcaa ttgcactcac tcgtgggatc tgggccgtcc
    84121 agggaggacc cattgagctc ctctcttctc gaaaaaatca atacatgcct tatcagtgta
    84181 tggatgacta tctttcgagc acaggttgaa gttcaaccta gatgtgaaaa atggagcacc
    84241 taataacgca tcttcacaga ccaagaacta cgagatcacc tatagagatt tttattctag
    84301 ggtgacggag ggatcatatt attcgagcct ttttctgctt ttcttggagg ttcggagaaa
    84361 gcagcaatca atattttttt taggttagtt taggattaga gaaggatgtc aaattgttta
    84421 aaaaagatct taggtcctaa aatattagat tcagtcataa aaatacttgg tataagtaac
    84481 gctacgactt ttttagtcat tacaggccga gggtcacaat gaatgttttt tttctctatt
    84541 ctctaatgat ggatgcaggt tcgaaaaagg atcttagagt gtttagttga gttaagagag
    84601 tggattttct aatgttttct tttctctttt catcaaaatt ttcttccaaa aacttgttaa
    84661 tggcaagaaa ataaatacac ttggagagcg cagtacaacg gaaagttgta tgctgcgttc
    84721 gggaaggatg aatcgttcct aaaaaaaaag aatttataga ttttttttat tgaaattgta
    84781 ggtgcgatga tttacttcac gggcgaggtc tctggttcaa gtccaggata gcccagctgc
    84841 gccaagataa ataaaaaaag cataatgatt tatttttgca tgctttcctt gctttccttg
    84901 gcctgggtat aggggatata gctcagttgg tagagcgccg cccttgcaat tgggtcgttg
    84961 cgcttacggg ttggatgctt aattgtctag gcggtaatga tagtatctct tacctaaacc
    85021 ggtggctaac tttttcttag gaatgagaaa gaggactgga acatgccact gaaaagtttt
    85081 actaagacaa agatgagttg ttaaaagtaa aaaaaaggta ggatgggtag ttggttagat
    85141 ctaatatgga tcgtacatgg acgatagttg gagtcggcgg ctctcctagg gttacctcat
    85201 ctagaatccc tggggaagag aatcaagttg gcccttgcga acagcttgat gcactatctc
    85261 tctttaaccc ttcaagccaa atgtggcaaa aggaacgaaa agccatggac tgaccccatc
    85321 gtttccaccc cgtaggaact acgagatcgc ccccaagaat gtcgaataag gcatcaaggg
    85381 gtcacagacc gaccataaac ttaattcaat aaggcgaacg gattaacctc ttttgttctt
    85441 attggtaaga agggtcggag aagggtaaca actcaatatt aagactaatt agtcaggtgg
    85501 aaaaaaaaaa gaattttaaa ttcttgtgta gttagatatt ttcaaattac aaaagttcct
    85561 atcattcttc aattcgacgc cttttgagtt aagtagctct ttggagagca cagtacgatg
    85621 aaagttgtaa gctgtgtttg ggggggagtt attgtctatc aaaggcctct atggtaaaat
    85681 aaatcaataa agtctaagag acgatggctt accctgtggc ggatgtcagc ggttcgagtc
    85741 cgcttatctc cagttgatga tcggaatgaa gacaatatag ttgccttgga tataataaaa
    85801 aaaattttaa tctttataac caagttgacc taatttttga ttatttatgg acgttgataa
    85861 gatctttttt ttagcacttt ataatggcat agcctttaat taatggcgag gttcaaacga
    85921 aaaagggctt acggtggata cctaggcacc cagagacgag gaagggcgta gcaagcgacg
    85981 aaatgcttcg gggagctgaa aataagtata gatccggaga ttcccgaata ggttaacctt
    86041 tgaaactgct gctgaattca taggcagaca agagacaacc tggcgaactg aaacatctta
    86101 gtagccagag gaaaagaaag caaaagcgat tctcgtagta gcggcgagcg aaatgggaac
    86161 agcctaaacc gtgaaaacgg gttgtggggg agctaaataa gtgttgtgtt gctaggcgaa
    86221 gcagttgagt cctgcaccct agatggtgaa agtccagtaa ccgaaagcag cactagctta
    86281 ggctctaacc cgagtagcat ggggcacgtg gaatcccgtg tgaatcagca aggaccacct
    86341 tgtaaggcta aatactcctg ggtgaccgat agcgaagtag taccgtgagg gaaaggtgaa
    86401 aagaaccccc atcggggagt gaaatagaac atgaaaccgt aagctcccaa gcagtgggag
    86461 gagaattgaa tctctgaccg cgtgcctgtt gaagaatgag ccggcgactt ataggcagtg
    86521 gcctggttaa gggagcccac cggagccgta gcgaaagcga gtcttcttag ggcaattgtc
    86581 actgcttatg gacccgaacc tgggtgatct atccatgacc aggatgaagc ttgggtgaaa
    86641 ctaagtggag gtccgaaccg actgatgttg aaaaatcagc ggatgagttg tggttagggg
    86701 tgaaatgcca ctcgaaccca gagctagctg gttctccccg aaatgcgttg aggcgcagca
    86761 gttgactgga ctatctaggg gtaaagcact gtttcggtgc gggctgcgag agcggtacca
    86821 aatcgaggca aactctgaat actaggtagg acttcctatt aataggaagt aagggtcagc
    86881 cagtgagaca gtgggggata agcttcattg tcgagagggg aacagcccag atcaccagct
    86941 aaggccccta aatgaccgct cagtggtaaa ggaggtagga gtgcaaagac agccaggagg
    87001 tttgcctaga agcagccacc cttgaaagag tgcgtaatag ctcactgatc aagcgctctt
    87061 gcgccgaaga tgaatgggac taagcggtct gccgaagctg tgggatgtca aaatacatcg
    87121 gtaggggagc gttccgcctt agggagaagc atcacgtgag caggtgtgga cgaagcggaa
    87181 gcgagaatgt cggcttgagt aacgcaaaca ttggtgagaa tccaatgccc cgaaaaccta
    87241 agggttcctc cgcaaggttc gtccacggag ggtgagtcag ggcctaagat caggccgaaa
    87301 ggcgtagtcg atggacaaca ggcaaatatt cctgtactac cccttgttgg tcccgaggga
    87361 cgaggaggct aggttagccg aaagatggtt atcggttcaa ggatgcaagg tgaattccct
    87421 tgaaattttc aagggtaaaa aagaggtagt gaaaatgctt ccagccaatg tccgagtacc
    87481 aagcactacg gtctgaagta attaatgcca cactcccaag aaaagctcga acgaccttaa
    87541 acaagtgggt acctgtaccc gaaaccgaca caggtaggta ggtagagaat acctaggggc
    87601 gcgagataac tctctctaag gaactcggca aaatagcccc gtaacttcgg gagaaggggt
    87661 gcctcctcta aaaggaggtc gcagtgacca ggcccaggcg actgtttacc aaaaacacag
    87721 gtctccgcaa agtcgtaaga ccatgtatgg ggctgacgcc tgcccagtgc cggaaggtta
    87781 aggaagttgg tgacctgatg acagggaagc cagcgactga agccccggta aacggcggcc
    87841 gtaactataa cggtcctaag gtagcgaaat tccttgtcgg gtaagttccg acccgcacga
    87901 aaggcgtaac gatctgggca ctgtctcgga gagagactcg gtgaaataga catgtctgtg
    87961 aagatgcgga ctacctgcac ctggacagaa agaccctatg aagctttact gttccctggg
    88021 attggctttg ggtttttctt gcgcagctta ggtggaaggc aaagaaggcc ccttctgggc
    88081 ggtgggagca tcagtgaaat accactctag aagagctaga attctaacct tgtgtcaaaa
    88141 tttacgggcc aagggacatt ctcaggtaga cagtttctat ggggcgtagg cctcccaaaa
    88201 ggtaacggag gtgtgcaaag gtttcctcag gctggacgga aatcagcctt cgagtgcaaa
    88261 ggcagaaggg agcttgactg caagacatac ccgtcgagca gggacgaaag tcggccttag
    88321 tgatccgacg gtaccaagtg gaagggccgt cgctcaacgg ataaaagtta ctctagggat
    88381 aacaggctga tcttccccaa gagttcacat cgacgggaag gtttggcacc tcgatgtcgg
    88441 ctcttcgcca cctggggcgg tagtacgttc caagggttgg gctgttcgcc cattaaagcg
    88501 gtacgtgagc tgggttcaga acgtcgtgag acagttcggt ccatatccgg tgtgggcgtt
    88561 agagcattga gaggaccttt ccctagtacg agaggaccgg gaaggacgca cctctgggtt
    88621 accagttatc gtgcccacgg taaacgctgg gtagccaagt gcggacggat aactgctgaa
    88681 agcatctaag taggaagccc acctcaagat gagtgctctc ctattcttct tctcttgaag
    88741 cagtctttgg gtaataaaca tactcaagac actgatagat tttctgtcgt tgcaagaaat
    88801 gaaacgacaa aagtcttgag aatccaagat aaggtcacgg caagactagc cgtttatttt
    88861 tacgataggt gccaagtgga agtgcagtaa tgtatgtagc tgaggcatcc taacagaccg
    88921 agagatttga accttgttcc gccatgacct gataaaagta atcaggtata gccaccaact
    88981 ttcattgttc aattgtttga caacataaac ctaacaactt taccctgctc ttattttggg
    89041 cagggtttca aaggggtttt tttcctggaa gggacacttc tagtgccctt tccagaatga
    89101 aagactcaca attacttggt ttttttttat tatacttttc tttgttcatg ggttgatatt
    89161 ctggtgtctt aggcgtagag gaaccacacc aatccatccc gaacttggtg gtgaaactct
    89221 attgcggtga caatacttta ggggaagccc tatggaaaaa tagctcgacg ccaggatgaa
    89281 aaaattaatg tctcctatta ttagttcaaa ataccataca taccaatttt gacctccttt
    89341 atttcctact ccacacttca aaatgcatat attttttttt gaataacaat tcttaaattt
    89401 ccgcgcatct tcttagtctt gaatggctaa agagaaaaga ttgcttttgg aaaaggcttc
    89461 tagaacagat tagtggaggc ggggtttgta gctcagagga ttagagcacg tggctacgaa
    89521 ccacggtgtc gggggttcga atccctcctt gcccacaaca accttcagag gttttttaca
    89581 tggttaggag gttccaacga ttattggaag acccaacggc gggacttatg gtattttttt
    89641 taagcaggtc ttttactcaa aattactaaa aataatacat tacctactct ttatgtatag
    89701 tacacttaat attaatcaaa caactttttg ttttccctct tgcaactttg atttaccact
    89761 gtcaggattg agcaaagttt tagtaataat aaacttcgca taattaagta ggtttgttta
    89821 gataaggcaa tgaaattgtg gtaataatat tttactaaat tttatgactg cattcttgat
    89881 aaattgctgg taaattattt gagtaagtta tctattagtt agttgaaaag aactaattag
    89941 aacattcaat ttatagccaa atttatagtg gtacatccga gtaattctat tatcaatgct
    90001 ttttaagcaa aaaacttaca ttgttactag ttagtcacaa gtctcaaaca aatagaagcc
    90061 ttcactcaaa taagtctaat actttcatca gaaaaaaaat aatccatttg cttttcttag
    90121 tttttcagta ctccacatag atcattgttt ccattttttt agattacgga taatcatcag
    90181 tacatttttt ttttgttgca atttgacatt agtataaaca atgaaaaaga acacctagtt
    90241 ctaaaagtca aaacaagcat ctcctcaggt aggatttgaa cctacgacca atcggttaac
    90301 agccgaccgc tctaccactg agctactaag gaacaatgag tttaattcta aaaacattca
    90361 aaaacttttc aacctaaaat tagcccataa actgttcaaa gaaccaaaaa attcttggat
    90421 taagaatgga aataactttc agtacactct accttctttt attatagggt aaaaagataa
    90481 cgatagcaat cccctaaact ctacatcgaa aaatttttag acaaggggga ggcggtcaac
    90541 catcactatg atcttctcca gtgtcctccc cgagatgctt attgattaag caagttcaat
    90601 gatgctacaa tcttaacgat ttgctaagtc aactcattct cccgaagggc tacaaataac
    90661 tcttctacaa aaaaaagtat tcttttatcc taaaagtgag cagatcatgg tgaaacggtt
    90721 ttaaccgact ttacctattt ttccgattcc tttcttttaa taaaacaaag cagattttat
    90781 agcacttgga aattattttc aatcacaaaa tctctttcaa aatccctttt cctgtttgtc
    90841 ctttgacctc tttgcttact tcatgtttag agtctttggc ttatagacta aatgttagag
    90901 tacgtaacat tctatctgat ctactccggt tttttgttaa tcaagtagta aggttgtgga
    90961 aagtagcgaa gtcagaaaaa ctccatattc acgattgtat ccttattctt gaaagaattt
    91021 aaaagaattt taaatttact taataaatta attcaaaagc tcataataac ataaaatatg
    91081 ttatcataaa taaatattat ttaaataata tagctatata aaaaaaacaa aaacatacaa
    91141 aaaattatga aaaataaata agaagaaatt ctacctcctt ctatatattt taaactctca
    91201 cctccaaaaa aactaaaaat gccaattcca tttataattc catcaataat ccatcgatca
    91261 ataaaagaaa ctattttaat taaaaacctt aaacctttaa taaaaaaaga agaataaaac
    91321 ccatctatat aagctcgata ataagaccaa ttataaataa aatttgaaaa actttttaaa
    91381 acaatatcta tttcagattt caattgtaat tttttttttt ctttttttaa aaaagaaaaa
    91441 ttaggaccat ataaataaaa agcaattaat attccaaaaa aagctatact aacagaagga
    91501 attgcattaa ataaaaattc taaaaacttt tcagaattac tgtaattaaa agaatttatg
    91561 gataaagtaa gccaatagga taaagaatca acattcattt tattttcatc aaataaaatt
    91621 cctataaaac ctataaatac agtaggtatt gttaatatta ttaaaggaaa taacattata
    91681 ttattagctt ctttaggata taatgtagat tttttgtcta gtttaaattg ttctttgtta
    91741 aattctaaac ttccccatat tgaaatagaa gataattttt ttacgtcatc aaaaaaatga
    91801 ccacgaaaat ctccctcaaa agttaaaaaa tatatacgaa acatataaaa agcagttaaa
    91861 ccagctgtaa aaaaagcaat agaccctaaa ataggaaaat gtaaccaact atttactaaa
    91921 atttcatctt tggaccaaaa acaagcaaaa ggtggaattc cacataaaga aagtgtacca
    91981 aacaaaaaag ttattgcagt tattggcata tattgtctta aaccacccat aaaaatcata
    92041 ttttgacttt tattcggatg ataacctaca ataggttcca ttgaatgaat aactgaacca
    92101 gaaccaagaa atagtaaagc ttttgaataa gcatgtgtaa taagatgaaa taaaccagct
    92161 ttgtaagatc cgatgcctaa tgctaacatc atatatccta attgtgacat tgttgaataa
    92221 gctaaacctt ttttaagatc tttttgagct aaagcaatag tagctcctaa taaagctgta
    92281 atggcacctg tccaagaaat gatactcatg acaaatggta acatttgaaa aagaggaaac
    92341 attcgagcaa ctagaaaaat accagctgca accatagttg cagcatgaat aagggctgaa
    92401 atgggtgtag gtccttccat agcatctggt aaccatatat gtaatggaaa ttgtgcagat
    92461 ttagctactg gacctaaaaa caaaaataga gcacacaaag tagcaaaaac taaattaatt
    92521 tgattatagc ttagtaattc aaaaaatcgt tttgataatt gttgaaaatc aaaactacct
    92581 gttatccaat aaaatcctaa aatgcctaat aataatccaa aatcaccaat gcgatttgta
    92641 acaaaagctt tttgacacgc attagctgca cttggtctag taaaccaaaa accaattaat
    92701 aaatatgaac acattccaac taattcccaa aaaatataaa cttgtattaa attaggacta
    92761 agaactaacc ctaacattga tgcagtaaaa agacttaaat aacaaaaaaa ttttatatat
    92821 ccttcatcat aaaacatata actatcacta taaatcataa ccataactgc tactgtagtt
    92881 actaaaacta acataattga agtaagtgga tcaagtaaat agcctatttc taaaacaaaa
    92941 tttttataaa gaacccaaga ccataaatat ctatgaattg gactacctgt aatttgttgc
    93001 caaaaaaaat gaaatgagag taacatagct atgtttaaaa acataatact aataaaagaa
    93061 gatagacgac gaaatttttt tatagaattt gggaaaaaaa ataatccgat tcctaataaa
    93121 atagaagcta aaaatggaaa caatggtaca aaccaaacat tttgaaatat aagttccata
    93181 aaacattttt attaaaataa aactttatat ttttataaat tttcgtttat aattcaaaaa
    93241 tataaaaata attaatattt tttcttttta agtaataaaa aaaactaaaa aagatactta
    93301 taatataaag taatataata ttatatatct ttttttagtt ttgaactaaa agatatgttt
    93361 ttttttataa aaaaactaat tgaaaaaata ttttgttcta ttctagttta aaaatttaat
    93421 taaattttta tttaaaacaa ttaataaaat taaaacattt ataacataat gagtaaatac
    93481 gcaataattg aaaccggagg gcagcaactc cgagtagaac ctggaagatt ttataatatt
    93541 cgtcattttg tctcattaac accaaatgaa ttagaacaaa acacaaaaat attaatttat
    93601 cgagtattaa tgattcgtca agagtctact ataaaaatgg gacatccttg gttaaaagga
    93661 gcgatagtta aaggtagaat tttacattct tgtcttgaaa aaaaaattac aatttataaa
    93721 atgatttcaa aaaaaaaaac acgacgtaaa ttaggacatc gacaaaaatc aactcgattt
    93781 atagttgatt ctattttttt aaatggaaaa gaaatttaat tataaaaaaa tatataatat
    93841 ttttttcagc aatttttata aataaaaggt aaggtatttt ttattatggc agttccaaaa
    93901 aaacgtacat ctaaatctaa aacacgaatt cgtaaagcta tttggaaaaa taaagctaat
    93961 aaaagcgctt taagagcttt ttctttagca aaatctattt taacaaatcg ttcaaaaagt
    94021 ttttattata caataaatga taaattatta aattcatcta aatccatatc aacgtctaaa
    94081 ttagatgaat cataaaaaaa atgtattttg tcaatttttt gtttttataa ataaaataag
    94141 aaagttaata agtttaacta cattttttta ggttattaaa aaatgattcc actttttttt
    94201 attcctcctt ttataatact tttcattact aaaggaaaat ttcgattttt aactaaattt
    94261 gaattagtct tagcttgtgc attgcattat ggtactttta tcttagcttt gccgattttt
    94321 tttttgttat ataaaactaa gcaacaacct tggaatattt tattacaaac agctcttgaa
    94381 ccagttgtgt tatctgctta tggttttact tttttaactg ctttattggc tacaataatt
    94441 aacgcaatct ttggcctaat tcttgcttgg gttttggtaa gatatgaatt tccaggaaaa
    94501 aaacttttag atgctacagt agatcttcca tttgctcttc caacttcagt tggaggatta
    94561 actttaatga ctgtatttaa tgataaagga tggataaaac ctatttgttc atggttaaat
    94621 ataaaaatag tttttaatcc tataggagtg cttttagcaa tgatttttgt atctttacct
    94681 tttgtagtac gcaccataca acccgtttta caaaacatgg aagaagattt agaagaagct
    94741 gcatggtgtt taggtgcatc accatggaca actttttggc atattttgtt tccaccatta
    94801 actccatcat tattaactgg aactacttta ggtttttcta gagctttagg tgaatatggt
    94861 tcaatagttt taatagcgtc taatattcca atgaaagatt tagtaatttc tgtacttctt
    94921 tttcaaaaac ttgaacaata tgattataaa agtgctacta ttattgcaag ttttgtttta
    94981 ataatttcat ttactgcact tttttttatt aataaaattc agttatggaa aaaaactttt
    95041 cataaataaa tctttgaaag aattaaaatg gaaaaagtgt atttcataaa aaactatgaa
    95101 atacactttt tccattttaa ttagtaaatt aattataatt tttttttgag tagcgggatt
    95161 tgaacccacg actttcatca ccccaagatg atacactacc aaactatact ccgtatgact
    95221 tttttataaa aaagttaaaa tttttaaaaa attatagtat ataatttaaa taagccgcta
    95281 tggtgaaatt ggtagacacg ctgctcttag gaagcagtgc taaggcttct cggttcgaat
    95341 ccgagtagcg gcataaattt ttttattata aaaatatgtt ttataatatc ttttgtcttt
    95401 ttatttattt ataatcagta ttatatatat ttttttttaa ttcaatttgt atacaatcta
    95461 aaaaacttta aattttttat tatgccattt ataaccttag agcgtatttt agcacataca
    95521 tcttttttcc ttcttttttt tgttacgttt atttattggg gaaaatttct ttatataaat
    95581 attaaaccaa taactatttt aggagaaata agtatgaaaa ttgcttgttt ttttataaca
    95641 acttttttat taattcgttg gagttcttca ggacattttc ctttaagtaa tttatacgaa
    95701 tcttctatgt ttctttcttg gagttttaca ttaattcatt taattttaga aaacaaaagc
    95761 aaaaacacat ggttaggtat aataactgca ccaagcgcaa tgttaactca tggatttgca
    95821 actttaagtc tcccaaaaga aatgcaagaa tctgtttttt tagttccagc tttacaatct
    95881 cattggttaa tgatgcatgt aactatgatg atgttaagtt attctactct tttatgcgga
    95941 tctttattag caataactat tttaattatt acattaacaa aacaaaaaaa tttgccaata
    96001 cttacatctt attttaattt tccttttaat tcttttattt ttaaaaatct tttacaacca
    96061 atggaaaatg aaatattatc atataaaacg caaaaagttt tttcttttat taattttcgt
    96121 aaatggcaat taataaaaga attagataat tggagttata gagttattag tttaggattt
    96181 cctctcttaa ctattggtat tctatctgga gcagtatggg ctaatgaagc atggggctcc
    96241 tattggaatt gggatccgaa agaaacttgg gctttaatta cttggttaat atttgctatt
    96301 tatttgcata ctcgaatgat taaaggttgg caaggaaaaa aaccggcaat tatagcttcg
    96361 ttaggttttt ttattgtttg gatttgttat ttaggagtta atttattagg aaaaggttta
    96421 catagctatg gatggttaat ttaacattaa atatagatat tgaaatatat agaaatatat
    96481 attatttcaa atagtggatt tatagataag ttatttatat aatccactat ttgaaataat
    96541 gaaaaactaa gttcacttat ttttagtaaa attataacat tttaaatgtt ttcaaattta
    96601 tttaattaga aattatagaa ctttcatttt tgcaattcaa aagaaatact aaattttcta
    96661 gattttagaa aaaattatta gataaaagaa aatttacttt actattccaa atagataaaa
    96721 caaagttagg ataaattcca atacttataa ttggaaaaaa taaacaaatt aaaataaaaa
    96781 tttctcgtgg tccagcatcc ataaaatatg gttctaaagt atttgaaaat ttatatccat
    96841 aaaacatttg acgtaacatg gataataaat aaataggagt caaaataata ccaattcctt
    96901 gaattataat aattattatt ttaaataatg aagaataatt aggattatca attactccta
    96961 aaaaaatcat taattcggct ataaaaccac tcatacctgg caaagctaaa gatgccattg
    97021 aacaactagt aaataatgtg aatattttgg gcatagaatt acctattcca cccatttgat
    97081 ctaaaaccaa agtccgtgtt cgatcataac ttattcctgc taagaaaaaa agtgaagcac
    97141 caattaaacc atgtgaaatc atttgtaaaa tagcaccatt aagccctaaa tttgtgatcg
    97201 atccaattcc gataagaaca aatcccatat gtgatactga agaataagca attcttcttt
    97261 ttaaattgcg ttgacttaga gaagttaaag ctgcataaac tatttgaatt gcacctacaa
    97321 ttactaacca tggagcaaaa aaagaatgtg catgaggaag taattccata ttaattctaa
    97381 ttaatccata ggctcccatt tttaaaagta ttccagctaa aagcatacat gtactatagt
    97441 gtgcttctcc atgtgtatct ggtaaccaag tatggaaagg tattattggt aatttaactg
    97501 cataagctat taaaaaactt aaatatatta ttatttctaa ttccaaagga tattttttat
    97561 taattaaaaa ttgaaaatcg aaagtaaatt cattagaatt ataaaatgcc ataattagtc
    97621 cccctattaa aataaaaagg gacccagctg cagtatacaa aataaatttt gtcgcagcgt
    97681 ataaacgtcg ttttcctccc cacattgcta aaagcaaata aacaggaagt aattctaact
    97741 cccacataaa aaaaaagagt aaaatatctt gagaagcaaa tagtccaatt tgtccactat
    97801 acattgctaa catcaaaaaa taaaataatc gtggatttct tgttacgggc caagcagcga
    97861 gagtagctaa agtagttata aatcctgtta ataaaataag tcctattgaa aatccatcaa
    97921 ttcctaacct ccaatgaaaa ttaataaaac taatccaatt ataatcttct tttaattgaa
    97981 ttaaatgatc attaaattga taatgataac aaaaaatata agttattaaa agaaattcta
    98041 ataaacaaac acctaaagta taccatcgaa taattttgtt ccctgtagaa ggtaaaaacg
    98101 ggattactaa acctgcagat ataggaaaaa gaacaataat agttagccaa ggaaaatggt
    98161 tcataataaa gataaaaaaa agttaataag aacctgtata taatatatat atatagattc
    98221 ttattaaaaa aaaataaaaa atttgtattt actatttagt tatattaact atttttcaat
    98281 agtataaatt aataacttag acccatacta cgagtagtct catttcctaa ataaacacgt
    98341 acacttaaaa aatctgttgg acaacgagat tcacatcttt tacaacctac acaatcttct
    98401 gttcgaggag cagaagctat ttgattagct ttacatccat cccaaggtat catttctaat
    98461 acatctgtcg gacaagctct tacacattga gtacaaccaa tacatgtatc ataaattttg
    98521 actgcatgtg ccatttaatt aactcctaat ttggaaaaaa ccttaaatta aataaaacat
    98581 atatatatat atttttttta tttatttttt tatataatta aatttatata catacaaact
    98641 tttttctatt tctatataaa aaaacatata taaataaata tattaatact atatatcata
    98701 atctatataa ttgtttttat tcatatattt ctatattaaa tattttataa agactattac
    98761 cattttagca aattaaattg atcaatacga gttgattttc tatttcgata aatagctaaa
    98821 acaatagcta atcctatagt ggcttcagca gcagcgatgg ctataataaa aatagaaaaa
    98881 atttctcctt taatttgtga gctatctaaa aaatttgaaa aagctactaa attaatatta
    98941 acagcattaa aaattaattc aagacacatc aatgctctta ccatatttcg acttgtaatt
    99001 aatccaaaaa ccccaataca aaataaaaaa gcacttaaag taagtatatg ttcaagcata
    99061 aaaaacttcc ttaaaatttt tcattttatg aaattgttta ttaaaatagt aatcaaaaat
    99121 taaaaaaatc atttttttct aattcaattt ttttttcacg acgagctaaa gtaatagcac
    99181 ctattaaagc aactaaaaga attattgaca taagttcaaa tggaagtaaa aattcagtta
    99241 ataattccga accaatatgc ctaaccgtat ttattaaaat aatatctttt actactaaat
    99301 taggctttgt cattaaaaaa attttagacc atgatgtatt agaaataaaa ttatttaata
    99361 ataaaaaaat acttgtacaa agagttaaag taataccatc acctattgtc caatagacaa
    99421 aaaaattgga atattgtttt ttatttatta acataacagc aaaaataatt aatacattaa
    99481 cagctcctac ataaattaaa atttgtgcgg cagccacaaa atctgcattt aataaaagat
    99541 ataataacga tatacaaaca aaaacaaaac ctaaaaaaag agcagaataa actatattag
    99601 ttaataatat tacacctaaa cttcctaata taagacctga ctctaaaaaa agaaaaatag
    99661 tttcataaaa tgattctggt aatttcataa agctcacaat aataaaatca aatatttttt
    99721 aacaaaatga atttgttaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaataaacga acaattaaaa aaaattaatt
    99781 aatttacaat atttgtaata tttcgagaat aaatatgccc ttctattttg cctttaggta
    99841 aagaagttaa attgaaaata ttttcaattg tagaatcttc gattattgat ataggtaaac
    99901 gtcctaatgc aatttgatca taatttaatt catgacgatt ataagttgaa agttcgtatt
    99961 cttcagtcat agataaacaa tttgtaggac aatactcaac acaattacca caaaatatac
   100021 aaactccaaa atcaatacta taatttttta attgtttttt ttttatagtt ttttttaatt
   100081 cccaatctac aactggtaga tttattgggc atacacgtac acagacttcg caagcaatac
   100141 acttatcaaa ttcaaaatga atacgaccac gaaatcgctc agaaggtatt aatttttcat
   100201 aaggatattg aatagttgta ggtaaacgat tcatatgatc taaagtaact aaaaaccctt
   100261 gaccaatata tcttgcagct tgtattgctt gttgattata attttttaag ccatttataa
   100321 tagaaaacat ataaaaactt ccttcataaa tttatggttt tagttatgta tttttttaga
   100381 tttataataa aaaaagttga aaagacgttg ttaataataa attacctaaa gcaataggta
   100441 aaagaaattt ccaaccaaga tttaataatt gatcaattcg tattctaggt aaagtccatc
   100501 ttgtcattat tgaaataaat aaaaataaat aagattttac taatgtaata actattccta
   100561 ttattatgct aataacttca ctaattccat tactcattaa attccattca aaatttttaa
   100621 aaagtgaaaa aaatggaatt gaaaagtgcc acccccctaa ataaagaatt gttacaaata
   100681 atgaagaaac tagcaaattt aaataagaag ctagataaaa aaaagcaaat ttcatgcctg
   100741 aatattcagt ttgataaccc gcaactaact cttcttcagc ttctggtaaa tcaaaaggga
   100801 gtctttcaca ttctgctaaa gaagcaataa aaaaaacaat aaaaccaata ggttgacgcc
   100861 ataaattcca acttaaaaat ccatatttag attgagcttc aactatatca actgtactta
   100921 aactatttga taattatagt cgatatgaac attactattt atatctctat tgcaaaaccg
   100981 tacatgaaat tttcatttca tacggctcct cagtggttat ttaaatataa aaaatatata
   101041 gttttttacc aacgagattc tgtttgctat aaaataaaag cttatgaatc tatcttaatt
   101101 tttacaattt tggctagcgc taactttaca ttaaaaaaaa ttgatattgt tttatttata
   101161 aataaaacaa tatcaatttt ttttaattga agaattgtaa aaaaattatt tcgttcctaa
   101221 tagtcatttt tgtaatagat aggtttatac ttttaattga gattcaaagg aagtactact
   101281 taaaaatctc tactaatatt aagtccttat tctcatttta atatatttaa tatatttttc
   101341 actaattttt tgtgtatttt gggttttctt accttctact cttgcttatt caatatatat
   101401 aataaaatta tattattgat tttttctttt cgctgtcagg actagattgc tactctttta
   101461 cctggaaaat atactttttt attgattgta tatagctttc actcttgtac aaagaggatg
   101521 ggacttgatt tttttactgc aaattaaaat gctgtttaat ctcacccata tgactattta
   101581 gttttttatt aaacaattaa aaaatttatt actaaatttt tttaagtact ttaacgaatc
   101641 acacgtagag ctatagataa aacacttaaa gctaaaggaa tttcataact aatagattga
   101701 gcagcagctc ttaaaccacc taaaaaagaa tacttattat ttgatccata accagccata
   101761 agaagtccaa gaggaacaac actagaaaca gcaatccaaa aaaaaacccc tatactaaaa
   101821 ttagctaaaa taacattata ttcaaaagga attactaaat aacttaaaaa gactggtata
   101881 agaaccaaaa taggtccaat attaaataac caaacatctc cttgtgctgg aacaatatct
   101941 tcttttaaaa aaagtttaat tccatccgct aaagcttgga ttattcctaa aggaccagca
   102001 tattctggtc caatccgttg ctggattgca gcagatattt ttctttcaag ccatacaagt
   102061 actagtactc caatagtaac tcctaacata agaattaaaa tagaaaaaat aatccataaa
   102121 aaattaaaaa attctttaga aaaacctaat gtaaaaaaaa aggaaaaaaa tttgtcttct
   102181 aaatttatat ttgaaatcat tttaacgatc aacctccccc ataattatgt ctatactacc
   102241 taaaattgtc ataatatctg ctaatttcat tccttttact aattgaggaa gaatttgtaa
   102301 atttataaaa ccaggtgaac gaattttaag tctccaagga aaaacactat catctccaat
   102361 taaaaaaata cctaattctc cttttggtgc ttctactctt acataatgtt cttgtttagg
   102421 taatttaaaa gttggtgaag gttttttact aataaattga tattcaaata aattccattc
   102481 tgaatttttt ccttgattaa gccggcgtgc ttctaaattt tcaaaaggtc ctcccggaat
   102541 agcttttaaa gcttgttgaa ttattttaac agattctttc atttcaccaa ttcttactaa
   102601 ataacgagct aatgaatccc cttctttttg ccattgaatt ttccaatcta actcatcata
   102661 acattcataa tgatctactt ttcgaaggtc ccattgaact cctgaagctc gtaacatagg
   102721 acctgataat ccccaattaa tagcttcttc tctagtaaca gtacctatcc cttctactcg
   102781 tttcaaaaaa ataggattat ttgtaataag tctttcatat tcatttattt taggtaaaaa
   102841 ataatcacaa aaatctaaac atttgtctat ccaaccataa ggtaaatcta ctgcaactcc
   102901 tccaattcga aaataattat gcatcattcg cattccagta gcagattcaa ataaatcata
   102961 aatcatttct ctttctctaa aaatataaaa aaaaggagtt tgtgcaccaa tatcagccat
   103021 aaaaggtcca agccatagca aatgggatgc aatacgactt aattccagca taatgattcg
   103081 tatataactc gctcttttag gaacttgaat atttgttagt ttttctggtg catttacagt
   103141 tattgcttct gtaaacattg tagctaaata atcccatcgt gttacgtaag gaagatattg
   103201 tacaattgtt ctattttcag ctattttttc cattcctcta tgtaaataac ctaagacagg
   103261 ttcgcaatcc aaaacatctt ctccatctaa agtaacaata agtcgaagaa caccatgcat
   103321 tgatggatga tgaggaccca tacttactat cattggtttg tttttagtaa gtatcatcat
   103381 atataactct ccttttcatt tttttttata ataaaaaact aaaaaaaaat ttttaatttt
   103441 tttttaatcc gcgaatccct aattgaataa ttaaattttc gtaactaaca aaattcgttt
   103501 taaataaata agctaaaaga cgtttacgtt ttcctaaaat tttccataaa cctctttgag
   103561 atgaataatc tttaccatgt tttttaaaat gataagttaa ttttacaact cgattagtta
   103621 atctaaatat ttgaaattca acagatcctt tttctttttc agaaatggaa gataaatcca
   103681 taaacaaatt ttttgacata aaaaattctc ctaaaaaata tttaataaat ttctttattt
   103741 gtgatagaaa aatagtaaaa aaataaaaat gtaattaata caataataaa attactttat
   103801 gttgaaaaat taattagaaa atagagttta taaactctat tttctaacaa gaaaaaataa
   103861 aattcaattt ttttaagtta ataaagaagg atacattcga aacctaagca tagaaaatct
   103921 actaccgttt attgtattaa accaaaatct attcatacaa gctaaatctt caaatcgata
   103981 actagcccaa ataaaacgtt taattttttt tatttttgtt ttagaaaatt ttttttgaac
   104041 aaatttttga ttaagttgtg tatttttttt attttttgaa gttaaagaat ttaaaattcg
   104101 aaattttcta cgacgttttg gaagtaaaat atcttcaaga ttaaacgaat taaaaaaaaa
   104161 gaaattattt ttttctttat tttcaaaaaa ttgtattcct aaaaaatcat caaaattatc
   104221 taaatttgat agtcgtttaa atctatattt aatatttaaa aaagtactta ccattttata
   104281 cattaaaatt tgatcatcta ataaccgtgc taaacgatgt tctgaattaa tagttaattg
   104341 atttatagta gtatttcgac gaaaaaaaag atgaaataat tttaaatctt ctcgcatttt
   104401 actggaaaga gaaataatat tttcttgatt ttgcataaaa gtcattagag aagccatatt
   104461 tcctaatttt ttaaattttt tttctaaact ttttgatttc catctccatt ggcgaataga
   104521 ttgattaagt tctctttttc gaaataattt ttgattttga attatttttt tattattttc
   104581 tttaataata gaatttttta gaattaaaat tcttttattt tgatattgat ttttttcttc
   104641 tataaattct ggaataagcc ataataatag attatattcg aaaaaaatat tttgtttttg
   104701 agaaaaaaaa tctaaatatt ttgctttttt attataaata aaataagatt tctgtatttt
   104761 atttataata atattattat atattttttt tctgtttaaa ttcaaaaagt ttctaattgc
   104821 taaatttttt gtaaaatcaa aacaactata agttaataaa ttttgtttaa atattttatt
   104881 acgtttttta gtttgttcta aaatagaagt attaataaaa aaattatttt tactaatttg
   104941 ttgattagga tttaattttt tattttcttg gtttttccaa tgttcactaa ctttatttct
   105001 ccattgctga ggtgttattt tataccattc tttggatgaa aaattatatc gattaaaacc
   105061 ttttaaccat tctttccaat tttcttcttt aaaattttgt aattctagag aaccaacgat
   105121 tccttgatta gataaaaaac tttgaaaatt tttttttatc cataaatggg atgtccaata
   105181 ttttaataaa cattttaaat aagacttatt ttttgttttt atttcccata ttttattaaa
   105241 tacatatgct tgagaaatta atatcattat ttgtttcaaa ttaactttaa ttttttcttt
   105301 ttttattatt tacaattgaa tatttttttt aattatcttg aaaaaactta ctaatgttat
   105361 taatcaattt tgttttattt attttcaaat ttatataaat tttttgaata tttattttca
   105421 aatttttagg taattttttt attaattgaa catttttttt taaaatttta atagtttttt
   105481 gttttatcat tattaatttt ttttttaaat ttaatgtttt ttgttttttt aaatattttt
   105541 ctatagatat atgttttttt tttagtaaat tttctaaatt atttatatat attgaagttt
   105601 tatattcaaa attaatagaa aaaatgtcat tgtcagtgtt ttgttttaat aatgtatttt
   105661 gattatttaa tttagtaatt actacatttt tttttttgaa atctagatta tttaaattag
   105721 gattaatata ttcctttttt ttactgttaa aattttttaa attctcaaca tcagaaattt
   105781 tatataattt gtttttcgtt gaaatatttt ttaaattttg atatggttta aaaaacatat
   105841 ttttttttaa tttttttttt atcggtttcc aaaaagaagg ttgttttttt atattaccaa
   105901 acggtaaatt agtttgaaat ccccaagcag ttaaatagca ataatttaat tttttctttt
   105961 taactaaatt attagaatgt tctttagttt ttactaaatt ttgtagaaaa tttgtatcat
   106021 cataaattaa atccaatttt tcattttttt tattaggtaa attatttcta ttttgaatat
   106081 tatgccaagg ttttaaataa aaaggataaa taatttttat ttgaagacca tctctaagcc
   106141 attgttctgg taattctttt tctgaaactt cagtcccatc atatgtacat cttatatgaa
   106201 tttctttatt ccattcatac caatcttgat tccattccgg aatttgaaat aaaaacaaac
   106261 gaatgacatt tttaaatatt attaatatag gtaataatat atattttctt agatgtgatt
   106321 gaataagtag taaccaactt cttccccact gagctaatgg aaaatcccat ctgtttgcta
   106381 tagcaaaacg atctgctttt gttcttttta taaacaaagc tttttgattt agcgattctt
   106441 tttttttttt ttctaaaata ttttgaaatg ttggttttat tttcaaaaca ttgttaacgt
   106501 ttaaattcgg tttatccatt attcgtaaaa aaaatggaga attaatttta acttgaaaaa
   106561 ttttccatat taaagtttta cgtcgtcgag cacgcataga tccttttact aattttcgac
   106621 gaaaatcaga ttgttgtgaa aaacgtctta ttatttttct tcttttatct tttcctttta
   106681 ttaaatatcc taaattttta acttttcttt gacgaatatc agtaactccg atagctataa
   106741 cgtcaaattt atcatttttt aattttgaag tccatcttgg tatttcttta tttatttctt
   106801 gaaattgata gttttgatca ggtttaatta tctttgttaa taaaaaaaga atatttttta
   106861 tttgagtaaa atcacctaaa aaaaaatttt tccaagaaat tttaagcgtg ttccatttat
   106921 ctttttgtaa ataattcaaa aataaaattt tttggcgagg agataaattt aaaataagtt
   106981 cccaatttag atttgatttt ctatttattt ttttacgtgt attttcaatt gaagaaagat
   107041 tttgtttatt caataattgg gttgcatttt catcaaaaaa attcatttgt ttcaaatttg
   107101 tatcaatttt tgtttttttt gatttgttaa taagtaaact taaaatgcgc ctagcatctt
   107161 gagttaaagg ttcccaaggt aaaatgaaat ttttatcttc aaattcttga cattgattag
   107221 aaatccactt tttcagttta ttatcttttt tagaaaaagt aagtgttttt tgcgtttttg
   107281 ttaatttata agatttttct gttaaaagcc atggtgattt tgatactatc atttttttat
   107341 catattgttt aattaacaaa ggatcacaaa tttttgtaaa aatatttcct tcaaaagttg
   107401 acaatatgtt ttttttttca ataatttctg ctaaaaaaaa tccattatct aaaaatttaa
   107461 atcgattttt aaattcttta tatatcttta attttttatt ttttttattt ttaatccatt
   107521 tttcataaat ttcattagat gaaaaaagat tgaaattaat agaggatttt tgcaaatttt
   107581 tttcaaaata atacaaactt ggtaaatatg taaaagatag tcttggtttt ccatcactta
   107641 aagaaatatt aaaaaaatat tgagatactt ttttttttat aggactttga ctactaaatc
   107701 tactattttc tatatatcgt aatggtctat tccatttgcg ataatcaaaa aaaagagtcg
   107761 gccaagattt tgttaataca aaagaatcct ctggttttga taaattaaat tgcaaattat
   107821 cattaagttt ttttgtaata aaaggtactg gagctctact taaatgtaat aatgaaaaac
   107881 ttaatataat aatactaaaa gttcgataaa taatacgttt aactaaaaga taaagaatag
   107941 gtgaatccga ttcaatacga aatagaagta atttgcctaa acttacaaat aaaaattgac
   108001 caaaacacca acctaaaaaa ctacttagta aaaaaataaa attattacta taacgaaaaa
   108061 gaaaaatatt tagtaatctt gctaatacag gacttggtaa tacaacagga ttaaataatt
   108121 gaaatataaa actatcaaaa aatattttag aaattcgagt atctttaata gatgttatag
   108181 gttttaaaga ttgataatct attaaatctt taattttata ccaatagaat aaaatatatg
   108241 gtaaaaccaa caaagttaat aagtgaggtt ttattaatag aacatacaat ggtgaataaa
   108301 aaattgataa aaatatcaac aattgtcctg taattagtcc actaacagct gctataccac
   108361 taaaatttcc ttctaacaga aaagctctta tagataacag ttgagaggga ccaataggta
   108421 aagtagtcag aaatccataa tatattccaa acaaaaaaaa tgtacttgaa aaatttatcc
   108481 atgataatat tggaacccat agcacagaaa gcaataaggg aatgcttgtt atcataataa
   108541 aaaaccttcc tcaataaaat aggattaaaa tagaataaaa ttattagaaa aaaccgaata
   108601 tttgtaaaaa aagacttatt cattaatata ataaatttag tctactaatg aataagtctt
   108661 ttttttttat cttttttgta tttttattaa attagtccaa cctaaatttt ctaaattatt
   108721 attacgacgt aaaggacgtg taacaagttc aagaacatct ttggcatttg taaatccatg
   108781 aatttgagcg aaagtaaatt caacagacca ttttgtatta atacctctcg cttcaagtgg
   108841 atttgcatga gccattcctg taatagctaa atccggttgt aattcacgca tacgctgtat
   108901 ttgattataa ttatcaggtt tttcaacaat tcgaggcatt ggtatacaca tttttttaca
   108961 agtttcttgc aaaagtgtta attctgcagc ttgatatctt ttatccatat atggaattcc
   109021 aatttcataa acaatcatac cacatcggat taaaaatctt gctaaagaga tttctaaaag
   109081 attatctccc ataaaaaaaa cagattttcc acgtactaaa ttaagataat tttttaaact
   109141 ttcccacact tgttgttctc tttcttctaa accttgtgtt tcaatattaa aaactgaaca
   109201 aattttttca atccatgcac gagttccatc aggaccaatt ggaaaaggag ctccaattaa
   109261 tttacatttt cgacgcctca ttaaagtagt tgctgttcga cttaaaaaag gatttacacc
   109321 acaaacgtaa actttatctc ccaatatcgg aagatctgta tatctttgag caggtagcca
   109381 acctgaaaca tgaatagatt gacgttttaa ttctaaacta agctgagaag ctactgttga
   109441 aggtaaagaa ccaaaaagaa ctaaagaaaa tgtatttttt aaagtaaaag atttattgga
   109501 tttttctttt gttttaagag gaagaaaaga aaataattct tgtatagatt tatcatctat
   109561 ttttttttca atttcagttt tttgttcagg acaacgatgt gccatagcag ctaaaacagt
   109621 atcttctcct tgagtaaaag cataatctag accattagct cttgcaacaa caattggaat
   109681 ttcgatttcg ttttccaatt ttggtgccat tccttctaaa tccattttaa ttatttctgt
   109741 tgtacaagta ccaatccaaa taattacact agggtttcta tcttttttta tttgaacaca
   109801 taatcgtttt aattcttcat aatcatttaa ttgagctgaa atatcacctt cttctaattc
   109861 tgccatagca taacgaggtt cagcaaaaat cataactcca agagcatttt gtaaaaaata
   109921 accacatgtt tttgtaccaa ctactaaaaa aaaactatct tcaatttttt gatataacca
   109981 tgctacgcaa ctaataggac aaaatgtatg ataattacct gtttcgcatt caaaagtgag
   110041 agtttcagat atttttattg acatatttat atatttcctt aactaaaaaa caaaaatttt
   110101 tttctaaatt atcataaaat caattaaatt tggtttattt ttttcattta cagtgtttac
   110161 aggatttaaa taaaaatctg aaagtaaact aaataattct cgatctggaa cttcttttgg
   110221 aataattcct tctggtttcg ataaaatttg atctgctata tttaaataaa aatcacaaac
   110281 atatttaaga ctgggttgta attctaccat ttcaaataaa gttttacctt taactctaga
   110341 aactcgaata tcttcaataa gaggtaatac ttctagaact ggcattggac aagcttcaac
   110401 atatttatca attaaatctc gttttgatgt acgatttcca actaagcctg ctaatctaag
   110461 aggatgtgta cgagcttttt ctcttactga agctgctatt ctattagcag caaataacgc
   110521 atcaaatcca ttatctgtaa taataataca ataatctgca taatttaatg gagcagcaaa
   110581 gccaccgcat actacatccc ctagaacatc aaataaaata atatcatatt cataaaaagc
   110641 atttaattct tttaataatt taacagtttc tccgacaaca taacccccgc atccagctcc
   110701 agcaggaggt cctccagctt ctacacaatc acaccggcca taacctttat atattacatc
   110761 ttcaggccaa acatcttcgt aatgataatc ttttgattgt aaagtatcta taattgtagg
   110821 aattaaaaat cctgtaagtg tgaatgtact gtcatgtttt ggatcacaac cgatttgtaa
   110881 aacttttttc ccacgtcttg ctaatgcaat agaaatatta caactagttg tagattttcc
   110941 tatgccacct ttcccataaa ctgctatttt cataattttt tgtatgtttt tgtttttttt
   111001 atatagctat attatttaaa taatatttat ttatgataac atattttatg ttattatgag
   111061 cttttgaatt aatttattaa gtaaatttaa aattctttta aattctttca agaataagga
   111121 tacaatcgtg aatatggagt ttttctgact tcgctacttt ccacaacctt actacttgat
   111181 taacaaaaaa ccggagtaga tcagatagaa tgttacgtac tctaacattt agtctataag
   111241 ccaaagactc taaacatgaa gtaagcaaag aggtcaaagg acaaacagga aaagggattt
   111301 tgaaagagat tttgtgattg aaaataattt ccaagtgcta taaaatctgc tttgttttat
   111361 taaaagaaag gaatcggaaa aataggtaaa gtcggttaaa accgtttcac catgatctgc
   111421 tcacttttag gataaaagaa tacttttttt tgtagaagag ttatttgtag cccttcggga
   111481 gaatgagttg acttagcaaa tcgttaagat tgtagcatca ttgaacttgc ttaatcaata
   111541 agcatctcgg ggaggacact ggagaagatc atagtgatgg ttgaccgcct cccccttgtc
   111601 taaaaatttt tcgatgtaga gtttagggga ttgctatcgt tatcttttta ccctataata
   111661 aaagaaggta gagtgtactg aaagttattt ccattcttaa tccaagaatt ttttggttct
   111721 ttgaacagtt tatgggctaa ttttaggttg aaaagttttt gaatgttttt agaattaaac
   111781 tcattgttcc ttagtagctc agtggtagag cggtcggctg ttaaccgatt ggtcgtaggt
   111841 tcaaatccta cctgaggaga tgcttgtttt gacttttaga actaggtgtt ctttttcatt
   111901 gtttatacta atgtcaaatt gcaacaaaaa aaaaatgtac tgatgattat ccgtaatcta
   111961 aaaaaatgga aacaatgatc tatgtggagt actgaaaaac taagaaaagc aaatggatta
   112021 ttttttttct gatgaaagta ttagacttat ttgagtgaag gcttctattt gtttgagact
   112081 tgtgactaac tagtaacaat gtaagttttt tgcttaaaaa gcattgataa tagaattact
   112141 cggatgtacc actataaatt tggctataaa ttgaatgttc taattagttc ttttcaacta
   112201 actaatagat aacttactca aataatttac cagcaattta tcaagaatgc agtcataaaa
   112261 tttagtaaaa tattattacc acaatttcat tgccttatct aaacaaacct acttaattat
   112321 gcgaagttta ttattactaa aactttgctc aatcctgaca gtggtaaatc aaagttgcaa
   112381 gagggaaaac aaaaagttgt ttgattaata ttaagtgtac tatacataaa gagtaggtaa
   112441 tgtattattt ttagtaattt tgagtaaaag acctgcttaa aaaaaatacc ataagtcccg
   112501 ccgttgggtc ttccaataat cgttggaacc tcctaaccat gtaaaaaacc tctgaaggtt
   112561 gttgtgggca aggagggatt cgaacccccg acaccgtggt tcgtagccac gtgctctaat
   112621 cctctgagct acaaaccccg cctccactaa tctgttctag aagccttttc caaaagcaat
   112681 cttttctctt tagccattca agactaagaa gatgcgcgga aatttaagaa ttgttattca
   112741 aaaaaaaata tatgcatttt gaagtgtgga gtaggaaata aaggaggtca aaattggtat
   112801 gtatggtatt ttgaactaat aataggagac attaattttt tcatcctggc gtcgagctat
   112861 ttttccatag ggcttcccct aaagtattgt caccgcaata gagtttcacc accaagttcg
   112921 ggatggattg gtgtggttcc tctacgccta agacaccaga atatcaaccc atgaacaaag
   112981 aaaagtataa taaaaaaaaa ccaagtaatt gtgagtcttt cattctggaa agggcactag
   113041 aagtgtccct tccaggaaaa aaaccccttt gaaaccctgc ccaaaataag agcagggtaa
   113101 agttgttagg tttatgttgt caaacaattg aacaatgaaa gttggtggct atacctgatt
   113161 acttttatca ggtcatggcg gaacaaggtt caaatctctc ggtctgttag gatgcctcag
   113221 ctacatacat tactgcactt ccacttggca cctatcgtaa aaataaacgg ctagtcttgc
   113281 cgtgacctta tcttggattc tcaagacttt tgtcgtttca tttcttgcaa cgacagaaaa
   113341 tctatcagtg tcttgagtat gtttattacc caaagactgc ttcaagagaa gaagaatagg
   113401 agagcactca tcttgaggtg ggcttcctac ttagatgctt tcagcagtta tccgtccgca
   113461 cttggctacc cagcgtttac cgtgggcacg ataactggta acccagaggt gcgtccttcc
   113521 cggtcctctc gtactaggga aaggtcctct caatgctcta acgcccacac cggatatgga
   113581 ccgaactgtc tcacgacgtt ctgaacccag ctcacgtacc gctttaatgg gcgaacagcc
   113641 caacccttgg aacgtactac cgccccaggt ggcgaagagc cgacatcgag gtgccaaacc
   113701 ttcccgtcga tgtgaactct tggggaagat cagcctgtta tccctagagt aacttttatc
   113761 cgttgagcga cggcccttcc acttggtacc gtcggatcac taaggccgac tttcgtccct
   113821 gctcgacggg tatgtcttgc agtcaagctc ccttctgcct ttgcactcga aggctgattt
   113881 ccgtccagcc tgaggaaacc tttgcacacc tccgttacct tttgggaggc ctacgcccca
   113941 tagaaactgt ctacctgaga atgtcccttg gcccgtaaat tttgacacaa ggttagaatt
   114001 ctagctcttc tagagtggta tttcactgat gctcccaccg cccagaaggg gccttctttg
   114061 ccttccacct aagctgcgca agaaaaaccc aaagccaatc ccagggaaca gtaaagcttc
   114121 atagggtctt tctgtccagg tgcaggtagt ccgcatcttc acagacatgt ctatttcacc
   114181 gagtctctct ccgagacagt gcccagatcg ttacgccttt cgtgcgggtc ggaacttacc
   114241 cgacaaggaa tttcgctacc ttaggaccgt tatagttacg gccgccgttt accggggctt
   114301 cagtcgctgg cttccctgtc atcaggtcac caacttcctt aaccttccgg cactgggcag
   114361 gcgtcagccc catacatggt cttacgactt tgcggagacc tgtgtttttg gtaaacagtc
   114421 gcctgggcct ggtcactgcg acctcctttt agaggaggca ccccttctcc cgaagttacg
   114481 gggctatttt gccgagttcc ttagagagag ttatctcgcg cccctaggta ttctctacct
   114541 acctacctgt gtcggtttcg ggtacaggta cccacttgtt taaggtcgtt cgagcttttc
   114601 ttgggagtgt ggcattaatt acttcagacc gtagtgcttg gtactcggac attggctgga
   114661 agcattttca ctacctcttt tttacccttg aaaatttcaa gggaattcac cttgcatcct
   114721 tgaaccgata accatctttc ggctaaccta gcctcctcgt ccctcgggac caacaagggg
   114781 tagtacagga atatttgcct gttgtccatc gactacgcct ttcggcctga tcttaggccc
   114841 tgactcaccc tccgtggacg aaccttgcgg aggaaccctt aggttttcgg ggcattggat
   114901 tctcaccaat gtttgcgtta ctcaagccga cattctcgct tccgcttcgt ccacacctgc
   114961 tcacgtgatg cttctcccta aggcggaacg ctcccctacc gatgtatttt gacatcccac
   115021 agcttcggca gaccgcttag tcccattcat cttcggcgca agagcgcttg atcagtgagc
   115081 tattacgcac tctttcaagg gtggctgctt ctaggcaaac ctcctggctg tctttgcact
   115141 cctacctcct ttaccactga gcggtcattt aggggcctta gctggtgatc tgggctgttc
   115201 ccctctcgac aatgaagctt atcccccact gtctcactgg ctgaccctta cttcctatta
   115261 ataggaagtc ctacctagta ttcagagttt gcctcgattt ggtaccgctc tcgcagcccg
   115321 caccgaaaca gtgctttacc cctagatagt ccagtcaact gctgcgcctc aacgcatttc
   115381 ggggagaacc agctagctct gggttcgagt ggcatttcac ccctaaccac aactcatccg
   115441 ctgatttttc aacatcagtc ggttcggacc tccacttagt ttcacccaag cttcatcctg
   115501 gtcatggata gatcacccag gttcgggtcc ataagcagtg acaattgccc taagaagact
   115561 cgctttcgct acggctccgg tgggctccct taaccaggcc actgcctata agtcgccggc
   115621 tcattcttca acaggcacgc ggtcagagat tcaattctcc tcccactgct tgggagctta
   115681 cggtttcatg ttctatttca ctccccgatg ggggttcttt tcacctttcc ctcacggtac
   115741 tacttcgcta tcggtcaccc aggagtattt agccttacaa ggtggtcctt gctgattcac
   115801 acgggattcc acgtgcccca tgctactcgg gttagagcct aagctagtgc tgctttcggt
   115861 tactggactt tcaccatcta gggtgcagga ctcaactgct tcgcctagca acacaacact
   115921 tatttagctc ccccacaacc cgttttcacg gtttaggctg ttcccatttc gctcgccgct
   115981 actacgagaa tcgcttttgc tttcttttcc tctggctact aagatgtttc agttcgccag
   116041 gttgtctctt gtctgcctat gaattcagca gcagtttcaa aggttaacct attcgggaat
   116101 ctccggatct atacttattt tcagctcccc gaagcatttc gtcgcttgct acgcccttcc
   116161 tcgtctctgg gtgcctaggt atccaccgta agcccttttt cgtttgaacc tcgccattaa
   116221 ttaaaggcta tgccattata aagtgctaaa aaaaagatct tatcaacgtc cataaataat
   116281 caaaaattag gtcaacttgg ttataaagat taaaattttt tttattatat ccaaggcaac
   116341 tatattgtct tcattccgat catcaactgg agataagcgg actcgaaccg ctgacatccg
   116401 ccacagggta agccatcgtc tcttagactt tattgattta ttttaccata gaggcctttg
   116461 atagacaata actccccccc aaacacagct tacaactttc atcgtactgt gctctccaaa
   116521 gagctactta actcaaaagg cgtcgaattg aagaatgata ggaacttttg taatttgaaa
   116581 atatctaact acacaagaat ttaaaattct tttttttttc cacctgacta attagtctta
   116641 atattgagtt gttacccttc tccgaccctt cttaccaata agaacaaaag aggttaatcc
   116701 gttcgcctta ttgaattaag tttatggtcg gtctgtgacc ccttgatgcc ttattcgaca
   116761 ttcttggggg cgatctcgta gttcctacgg ggtggaaacg atggggtcag tccatggctt
   116821 ttcgttcctt ttgccacatt tggcttgaag ggttaaagag agatagtgca tcaagctgtt
   116881 cgcaagggcc aacttgattc tcttccccag ggattctaga tgaggtaacc ctaggagagc
   116941 cgccgactcc aactatcgtc catgtacgat ccatattaga tctaaccaac tacccatcct
   117001 accttttttt tacttttaac aactcatctt tgtcttagta aaacttttca gtggcatgtt
   117061 ccagtcctct ttctcattcc taagaaaaag ttagccaccg gtttaggtaa gagatactat
   117121 cattaccgcc tagacaatta agcatccaac ccgtaagcgc aacgacccaa ttgcaagggc
   117181 ggcgctctac caactgagct atatccccta tacccaggcc aaggaaagca aggaaagcat
   117241 gcaaaaataa atcattatgc tttttttatt tatcttggcg cagctgggct atcctggact
   117301 tgaaccagag acctcgcccg tgaagtaaat catcgcacct acaatttcaa taaaaaaaat
   117361 ctataaattc ttttttttta ggaacgattc atccttcccg aacgcagcat acaactttcc
   117421 gttgtactgc gctctccaag tgtatttatt ttcttgccat taacaagttt ttggaagaaa
   117481 attttgatga aaagagaaaa gaaaacatta gaaaatccac tctcttaact caactaaaca
   117541 ctctaagatc ctttttcgaa cctgcatcca tcattagaga atagagaaaa aaaacattca
   117601 ttgtgaccct cggcctgtaa tgactaaaaa agtcgtagcg ttacttatac caagtatttt
   117661 tatgactgaa tctaatattt taggacctaa gatctttttt aaacaatttg acatccttct
   117721 ctaatcctaa actaacctaa aaaaaatatt gattgctgct ttctccgaac ctccaagaaa
   117781 agcagaaaaa ggctcgaata atatgatccc tccgtcaccc tagaataaaa atctctatag
   117841 gtgatctcgt agttcttggt ctgtgaagat gcgttattag gtgctccatt tttcacatct
   117901 aggttgaact tcaacctgtg ctcgaaagat agtcatccat acactgataa ggcatgtatt
   117961 gattttttcg agaagagagg agctcaatgg gtcctccctg gacggcccag atcccacgag
   118021 tgagtgcaat tgaatctcca tttgatctac ctgaatcgcc catctatcct ctttcaaatt
   118081 gaaagaaaag gaatacgcca tgctaaggtg ccttaaatga ttaacatctt caggtcagac
   118141 gctgatgagc acattgaact atttatgtgg ctgaaaacct tcacagccca agcacaacga
   118201 cgcaattatc aggggcgcgc tctaccactg agctaatagc ccgtcgtgca ggtctcctag
   118261 gagacctgca ataccaaggg cgaaaaaaac caatcccatt tgcatattta cctgatgacg
   118321 ttactgccat gctaaggata atttaatggg tttttatcaa cttgttccga cctaggataa
   118381 taagcttatg aacttaattt tatttaagta tcaagaaaaa aacgtgaaaa atgacttttt
   118441 ttcaaatgaa ataactcact ttttttgcga aaaaacgtta aatgaaaaag ttcaacaagc
   118501 attagctctc cctaaaaagg aggtgatcca gccgcacctt ccagtacggc taccttgtta
   118561 cgacttcact ccagtcacta gcccctgttc ggcacccccc tccttacggt tagagtaacg
   118621 acttcgggca tggccagctc ccatagtgtg acgggcggtg tgtacaaggc ccgggaacgg
   118681 attcaccgcc gtatggctga ccggcgatta ctagcgattc cggcttcatg caggcgagtt
   118741 gcagcctgca atccgaactg aggccgggtt tttgaggtta gctttctctc gcgaggtcgc
   118801 gaccctttgt cccggccatt gtagcacgtg tgtcgcccag ggcgtaaggg gcatgctgac
   118861 ttgacgtcat cctcaccttc ctccggctta tcaccggcag tctgtttagg gttccaaact
   118921 taatgatggc aactaaacaa gagggttgcg ctcgttgcgg gacttaaccc aacaccttac
   118981 ggcacgagct gacgacagcc atgcaccacc tgtgtccgcg ttcccgaagg cactcttttc
   119041 tttcaaaaag attcacggca tgtcaagccc tggtaaggtt cttcgcgttg catcgaatta
   119101 aaccacatgc tccaccgctt gtgcgggccc ccgtcaattc ctttgagttt cattcttgcg
   119161 aacgtactcc ccaggcggga tacttaacgc gttagctaca gcactgcacg ggtcgatagc
   119221 acagcgctta gtatccatcg tttacggcta ggactactgg ggtatctaat cccatttgct
   119281 cccctagctt tcgtctctca gtgtcagtgt cggcccagaa gagtgctttc gccattggtg
   119341 ttctttccga tctctacgca tttcaccgct ccaccggaaa ttccctctgc ccctaccgta
   119401 ctccagcttg gtagtttcca ccgcctgtcc agggttgagc cctgggattt gacggcggac
   119461 ttaaaaagcc acctacagac gctttacgcc caatcattcc ggataacgct tgcatcctct
   119521 gtcttaccgc ggctgctggc acagagttag ccgatgctta ttcctcagat accgtcattg
   119581 catcttctct gagaaaagga gtttacgacc cgtgagcctt ctacctccac gcggcattgc
   119641 tccgtcacgt ttcgcccatt gcggaaaatt ccccactgct gcctcccgta agagtctggg
   119701 ccgtgtctca gtcccagtgt ggctgatcat cctctcagac cagctactga tcgtcgcctt
   119761 ggtaagctat tacctcacca actagctaat cagacgcaag cccctcctta ggcggattcc
   119821 tccttttgct cctcagccta tggggtatta gcaaccgttt ccagctgttg tccccctccc
   119881 aagggcaggt tcttacgcgt tactcacccg tccgccactg gaaacaccac taggatcctt
   119941 cccgtacgac ttgcatgtgt taagcatgcc gccagcgttc atcctgagcc aggatcaaac
   120001 tctccatgag attcataatt atattacttt tacttatagc ttcctttttc gtaaacaaag
   120061 cagatttcaa atcgtcttcc atcccaagag atagataact tatgtttatt tttcattcac
   120121 ttcatattag cttgaagctc atttctagta tacccatacc taccctatta tgtcaatccc
   120181 acaagcctct ttcaataaca agaaaacaac aaatcaaaat gctttaacta tttttaggga
   120241 taatcaggtt cgaactgatg acttccacca cgtcaaggtg atactctacc gctgagttat
   120301 atccctattc tcagaaaaaa aagagaactt aaaatctgac ttctaaaaaa tatattattt
   120361 atagataata tattttttct attttcattc aaatttttta aacttaaatc tcaaaaattt
   120421 aagaaactta tgcaaccatt aattatttca tataattata ttaccacctt accaatccaa
   120481 acaaaaaata ctatttagta tttaatatac ttttgtttac ttgacaaaaa aatataaaga
   120541 aaaatttata ttttataata aaaaaaatta gttgacctct gaaatgtctc atgataaaat
   120601 tgtcttctaa ataaatactt attttttttc ctaatctacg atcataaatt gaaattcaat
   120661 tttttttatg caaacagttt gtaaaaaaag ctacacctta acttcaaaaa gttatatacg
   120721 ttttttcctt ttttaacatt aaaatagaca attttttaca tatttgtttt atacctatat
   120781 ttttagtttt ttatacgtag gtaaataaaa aaaacactat attcaaaaat agaaaaaaaa
   120841 gacataaact cacagaacga aagcaaaaat ttttaaaaaa taaaaaattc cactaaaatg
   120901 tataatcaca cagataagct cacgctaacc cgtcaaattt ttatgttaaa aaaatacata
   120961 tagaagaaaa aaagaaaaat aattgattga atttaagaaa taaaatgtta taaactataa
   121021 tcat
//