From: [email-masked] (SWAIS Telnet User)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 12:36:04 PST

LOCUS       CEC07A9     66004 bp    DNA             INV       22-DEC-1993
DEFINITION  Caenorhabditis elegans cosmids C07A9 and C40D10
ACCESSION   Z29094
KEYWORDS    G10 protein; Na/Ca,K antiporter; serine threonine kinase; spectrin;
            UDP-glucuronosyltransferase.
SOURCE      nematode
  ORGANISM  Caenorhabditis elegans
            Eukaryota; Animalia; Eumetazoa; Nematoda; Secernentea; Rhabditia;
            Rhabditida; Rhabditina; Rhabditoidea; Rhabditidae.
REFERENCE   1  (bases 1 to 66004)
  AUTHORS   Smith,M.
  TITLE     Direct Submission
  JOURNAL   Submitted (21-DEC-1993) [email-masked] or [email-masked]
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   2  (bases 1 to 66004)
  AUTHORS   Sulston,J., Du,Z., Thomas,K., Wilson,R., Hillier,L., Staden,R.,
            Halloran,N., Green,P., Thierry-Mieg,J., Qiu,L., Dear,S.,
            Coulson,A., Craxton,M., Durbin,R., Berks,M., Metzstein,M.,
            Hawkins,T., Ainscough,R. and Waterston,R.
  TITLE     The C. elegans Sequencing Project: A Beginning
  JOURNAL   Nature 356, 37-41 (1992)
  STANDARD  full automatic
COMMENT     NOTES:
            Coding sequences below are predicted from computer analysis, using
            the program Genefinder (P. Green, ms in preparation). This sequence
            was obtained from two overlapping cosmids, C07A9 and C40D10.
            The start of this sequence overlaps cosmid C15H7. The end of this
            sequence overlaps cosmid T05G5.
            NCBI gi: 436440
FEATURES             Location/Qualifiers
     source          1..66004
                     /organism="Caenorhabditis elegans"
     misc_feature    complement(20300..22400)
                     /note="Pseudogene of Reverse transcriptase"
     CDS             complement(join(28495..28621,28958..29093,29158..29461,
                     29970..30078,30128..30211,30262..30389,30439..30584,
                     30789..30937,31613..31827))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436441"
                     /product="C07A9.7"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVEVPSFRSNEHFPQLCDKVTVKWDKKRGRFVEAIEDIPIGTVV
                     CVETGITVNVDPQNCYRCLKITENASFAYCKNCEEFYEPDEIACGEFDELGIFKLAAH
                     LVFSYPFADIASLVQSSDPEPPSCAPKALSTQDIEAIFQLTPFPEIGEAFKAPAIQNA
                     IKRIVESLETDENWGRLDQISRTMTFTKALRIMAERSAKNAHTIYSIEQIESQEDNLP
                     MATGLFPISSIFNHSCTPNISGFFVRNTFIFVSQGVRAREELLDSYGVTYHQHTFEQR
                     TNFLASVSGFICHCESCFKMKSLKVLEKPKKYPETIATNASCFTDITSYTENIPRGSK
                     ELENLIIAFARRPDSETYTELIFQFWKKFVENAKFRGITYDPYLVRPYVEMTILAWNK
                     EVGCENEEKMSLLIVTHRLLRNCYVDLHPLSELVVKLVNVVANQNADEINRTLEKLKL
                     RARMLWKYSEQSEDL"
     CDS             complement(join(22426..22638,23099..23406,23631..23691,
                     23800..23982))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436442"
                     /product="C07A9.10"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MDHTDDRMVSHKKKRPVGKPPMRWTDSLRKEITTRDMGNNIITP
                     WSTQAKDRKAWKAVIRTTETREPKNIIYKKQVTVLFQANATISGPPLVLPRPVKIHHA
                     SSYLSLRNLGDDCFMNVILQLLKRSSFEDHFRTCCVGTIHEELRKILSGEKDVVGDLR
                     RMHSYSKLHKGRNMCTTALKVLMKDLAAECKRNTEVKVLHPTRFKSHLVCSAQGCKNP
                     TIPDKPYFKVALPSGKAFTDMVVQKHHHLPIAPQIF"
     CDS             complement(join(32061..32343,32390..32463,32514..32600))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436443"
                     /product="C07A9.2, similar to G10 protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSLATKLRRVRKSPPEGWDLIEPTLEQFEAKMREAETEPHEGKR
                     KTEINWPIFRIHHQRSRYVYDMYYKKAEISRELYEFCLTAKFADAALIAKWKKQGYEN
                     LCCVKCVNTRDSNFGTACICRVPKSKLDAERVIECVHCGCHGCSG"
     CDS             join(39927..40184,42123..42338,42870..43190,43241..43464,
                     43974..44454,44505..45944,45995..46105,46571..46654)
                     /note="cDNA EST CEMSD60F comes from this gene; NCBI gi:
                     436444."
                     /product="C07A9.3, similar to Serine/threonine kinase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MWSHLDVPTSTDACIDSILPLSRAYSEFQQPAATTTDNGVCFIE
                     VLKAQTALLTKRRSPPPSRSTLYSYFLFVYPPVAPFRLDSSHVQSSGSSSNHAPIVGE
                     SPLGTVSSTMATGDTGRVGVSYRIFWKILACQAHDDFLSGSRHDLVVAKCLSFAEKNV
                     TYMSSGMLGATQFMPQNSSHPSTSVMMQQVPPQNGGATRSSPTEMQQCMQAMSEDSIE
                     MRDYNSGVHHMHPHQMQMQQQQQHHQQQYNMSYHNHQQQMQQMHYHQQQQQYQQQQAQ
                     HHQMYAPQIQQQQQQPQQQSQQQSAQQPQQSSAALQHVNESSNLSSAGSISDREPEQH
                     GGTPQRPTAPQSSTATDKKTRKRRKAGPTEDQATPKQERKITEFMKVGGEVASGNSVA
                     RCLLTEYHQNQGSPKRQPAVQQNGSNSYDSQQQQPQMNQHEMQNSYWGVATPSLGVNN
                     RGTPTPTQQQHYSSDSNSNSNQSPPGQGNQSGRMVRTIDEETQTDSSLSQRFQANPQN
                     ADEVAKMNRIIEDHRRQIEELNSKNSLERRKNEASKETIKRLLIDKNQIERKALRDKT
                     AADSPRIGCFKTTRTGDSFRDQWVDGWAFAEMDKKTEQINAERNEIASASALLKKRKP
                     LGIGKEPKRPQAVNSQNDSNGMQPSTSSNTNGDDAIFRRPEEPKEIQYQEYIELDEIY
                     KLRREHLRKEETDLSMEKERLEKEKQHHVRELKRASNESASQFNDHRLLHKRYLMLNL
                     LGKGGFSEVWKAFDIEENRYVACKIHHVNKDWKEEKKANYVKHAMREKDIHKSLDHCR
                     IVKQYDLLTIDNHSFCTVLEYVPGNDLDFYLKQNRSISEKEARSIIMQVVSALVYLNE
                     KSTPIIHYDLKPANILLESGNTSGAIKITDFGLSKIMEGESDDHDLGIELTSQFAGTY
                     WYLPPETFIVPPPKITCKVDVWSIGVIFYQCIYGKKPFGNDLTQQKILEYNTIINARE
                     VSFPSKPQVSSAAQDFIRRCLQYRKEDRADVFELAKHELFRPRGAIRASVAGSVSSPS
                     IPRSPSVNREDDNM"
     CDS             complement(join(47590..47686,47737..47806,47857..47918,
                     48286..48527,48653..48859,48954..48985,49176..49200,
                     49298..49635,49684..49786,49837..50016,50203..50435,
                     50998..51184))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436445"
                     /product="C07A9.4, similar to Na/Ca,K antiporter"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MRIHFFAFLIILSLVGCDGWQADVGKLVRKWNNQRTIDGNDIEK
                     CIPDDGEQCTIQAGWNSTQVCEYVKCNDDNCEGGGYVLWTRYVECASSPAVRIILIIT
                     GVIYMLVLFIMVSSAADDFFSPSISSIVAHLRISESVAGVTFMAFGNGAPDVFGAIAS
                     VLSSPTPKADLALGELFGAGLFVTTMVLAVTIFTRPFKAEVFSSIRDIAFYLVALAFL
                     AFCFVYYDHVEIWMPITFLGVYLIYVCTVILSQILHNRHKKDEEKVDEVKTVDTDSLE
                     DDDDIYVSHGHHVLHAHEVMKMEAEIEAVEPLKTWSFRGVVHDFKEHLKPWPSMDEWD
                     EMNIFQKVIAVLNYLLICLKQKLRYLFYLNYKTIPNFLFKLTIPHSEQPWSKPITLLQ
                     CLICPVFLLFCIQGISIFNSIFSNYSFYSLFNISISKFSWSLDSLISYAGFLMSIAWI
                     YLISSEVVNVVTMLGVVSRVSHEVLGLTILAWSNSIGDLIADVSVAKQGYPRMAMAAA
                     IGGQLFSISPNWIWSSIHNCQDSRKIYIDDYKSNLSTFNAFPCNFFDFHFNCNVCTEI
                     LFTTYSLIFSCLHLHFIFCFYRSFS"
     CDS             complement(join(60965..61005,61086..61460,61508..61829,
                     61986..62034,62876..63075,63603..63711,64149..64274,
                     64407..64424,64569..64795))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436446"
                     /product="C07A9.1"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIYVSSDSFFVFWRPGSNQNILTFYRAMKLWSTWITLLILTFFC
                     SECNAKRGGRGGGGSSAMGKHYSRSKSYFTRKEFSMMLYSKPGSIEHTSSFRSFVFGA
                     TSGLLMFNAGRHIIQDSSEPISFGNRKYFWGESKYVPDEELPVQCINKIDPQDPQFGK
                     QNFYKKILMCAANSASSANSKFGKLGNSTARPSIKRKHGIFKSISNIFSSLLVILLIV
                     SVLSIFVIECFQFFRTPLNFTNAVRFCRVNMKSTLVRPTSSIRNQQIRGAALKLGIEE
                     YWIGASNVDNDWEWLDGSMLTYSNFDVGGGYPKKTESQIGAVSMSSLAGLWYTKLDAM
                     FLPFVCEFPPSTVYDNGILYRSPKTQSLIFPSAGTKAALLMVDAVDQSRLYSKNEIGP
                     LKTEAETGEKVYLKPINISTNGFPEFSGPPIVILNPYKRKIKVKPVMVSQTETEMSRS
                     RKEKEETEDSINVKSLKEGGTARGNVALLLQFLKKIIS"
     CDS             complement(join(53312..53430,53479..53548,53595..53656,
                     54007..54244,54290..54414,54742..55089,55141..55326,
                     55393..55587,55645..55927,56188..56319,56421..56435))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436447"
                     /product="C07A9.11"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLVKEVILIIVGVIYMLVLFIMVSSAADDFFSPSISSIVAHLRI
                     SESVAGVTFMAFGNGAPDVFGSIASVLSSPTPKADLALGELFGGGLFVTTMVVSTIIL
                     TSPFDVEVFSTIRDLLFYLVALSFLAFCFVFYNRVTLWMPLTFLGLYLLYVITVIGAQ
                     AVHNRKRKALQKQNSTKSRKSIKSLRSRKSIHSVAPMPVIPEIEVHDQEAPFPEISVV
                     TGAIDKLKEHMAEKAQTTRRYTKRASFMVNGDGNLNGLHPYATHNHLGISRRESELSD
                     EDEEFVVIHGHVFQGHEARSRAASLVPEPMQIKSWRSKDILKDLAEHLDPRPEAEDWE
                     EMNIFSKVMAYINVVPNLLFKLTIPLNEMSWSKPLTLLHAFTCPAFLLFSIQFFLETP
                     FSGSPGLWVYGLAVSIVLAILIMVFTELSVQPKYYKEIYSYSGFIMSIAWIYLISSEV
                     VNVVTMLGVVSRVSHEVLGLTILAWSNSIGDLIADVSVVKQGYPRMAMAAAIGGPLFN
                     LLMGFGLPFTIAKLQGKYISMTINPTYRLLILFLAISLLATLIGIPVQKFRLQRPHAA
                     VLISIYIAFIVFVILSETGVLVWN"
     CDS             complement(join(24286..24433,24940..25388,25766..26012,
                     26057..26131,26173..26307,26421..26438,26670..26747,
                     26897..27006,27356..27475))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436448"
                     /product="C07A9.8"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTNNNDPKCVVIEEPDDVPVKPPKIFDFTDWPFEIPDIFKRKEL
                     SYNYNYDLATSKSLMIVRMIFKWRGSLWQAVYKELIVWICAYSLVSVIYRFALTRSQK
                     EQNKEIIIFERFGEYCDARMGYLPLNFVLGFFCNIIIRRWLKLYTSLGNIDNIALFVS
                     AYVRGTDDRARQIRRNIIRYCVISQCLVFRDIHVGVRRRFPTLEAVAQAGIMLPHELE
                     KFNSIKSRYQKYWVSFNWALELLNVAKTEKSIDGDNARNAIAQEISKFRSALTTVSMY
                     DWVPIPLMYPQLVNMAVHTYFFLCIFTRQFFISADAHNKTEVDLYIPFMTIIEFIFYM
                     GWLKVAMELLNPFGEDADDFDCNLLIDRNLAIGLTSVDDAYDQLPEVKPDVFTGGSVK
                     PLDSDDTRSLKYHFGSAAQMEEISYLKKEENKMIAAGKKPNKLKLWVKSVRRKRFETS
                     ATQPSFPIP"
     CDS             complement(join(18780..18893,18943..19053,19110..19232,
                     19288..19790,19860..20085))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436449"
                     /product="C07A9.5, similar to spectrin C-terminal domain
                     and other actin binding proteins"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIEKKIIADKFNSNFIWIFVDAADKYPKQMNIKANQEHIIYGEK
                     CRLVGFLETESPSTGRFSTNHSTWTHSRPTVSGERFTHSFKTLASRMERLDQTISDRI
                     RIVDGEISRHSDNEKICEQAACTLKTCDNVIVDVKKELEMLHSLRLEDQKKSLMNLIA
                     KVQKSGMIQDLEKWRSLMESRYIFDNTFSSATPHGVLVEMCQCLELMSSMLRSVEQSI
                     ADRNHNGVTEKQLHEFKLAFDYFDQEKNGWLDYEHFELCLKSQGYNFSVESTLKETMS
                     LLDPSTYEKHDYMRYMVKHETTNILDDHSAIEDALKNLDARKISDSMSRKEAEFFMSK
                     IAKKAETSSDQVCLEYKDFVNSFY"
     CDS             complement(join(13724..13934,14080..14231,14502..14699,
                     14763..15028,15083..15199,15706..15820,15867..16008,
                     16867..16902,16970..17475,18157..18525))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436450"
                     /product="C07A9.6, similar to UDP-glucuronosyltransferase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPFGGAAPVAAGVSAPDADDVPSPDYAATSGLQLVRPHRVKSSC
                     LTLRNGGDDCFMNVVLQLLKRASFEDHLRTCCVGEMHEELRKLLSGEKDVVGHLRGML
                     SSSELHKGVNSPSFAFVILLKDLAVECKNDAKVPHPMRYKSHVVCSVQGCTKPKPSNW
                     PLFCVKLPKGKSFTDMVLQKPWECKDHLGKSAMIEKKIIADKFNSNFIWIHVDSAEGR
                     YKQMRMKDNQEFIIFGEHCRLVGFLDVKIVPEGLHGIVWIHNGGGWSRVSDHHKKEFW
                     STSFDMDSIYAGALFLRTTFSCLEDGPKFLGHDVKMWTQMEMAMLDTGNNKLPEGVSE
                     YRIPIHFTDTLKTEGLKVFQSMMFESGDAHDLWWTGQEFKDMRVEACEQMLRHDETGF
                     SQLFLDRVQNTLWHLSLLDFVNLPQNLLVDENLFYREFVGADQDDLWDLAKTTVPSLL
                     INGDRMLDFPRPLPIHIAFSGELGVSKGKKLVMEKWLEDIIEKPSDGLIVFSLGTVSN
                     TTNMPAQMINSFLGAFGKLKTYTILWRMEKSVAGAEKYENLHLVKWLPQKDIMRHPKM
                     KLMIAHGGYNSFLEAAQAGIPAVLMPLFADQKINAKRAQRYGMATVLDKLDLTINNVY
                     GAIKEALKPEYSTNAKKLSAMLSDQVARKPYSALRYSLKLATSPKPSLFTLKSQHLSF
                     LEFHNLDIFSIVLLTAFIVCF"
     CDS             complement(join(356..539,943..1085,1677..1766,2379..2447))
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436451"
                     /product="C07A9.9"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MGDDCSDHSSLCKHCCYEMIRDSIKDYKSGPLYARCPQCFRNIS
                     SLTRRKRRLTSEGHDENCPAPMVPMVNAEHSISLCDYTTSMMGGGQVNKGFESSSSLF
                     LCFRKFPIGNYNQKFFVGDSLKNGRIQYRNTKYEYSKKHFRSYKFFMIFQICRSKFQN
                     L"
     CDS             join(34657..34941,35031..35224,35545..35555,36082..36235,
                     36955..37007,37134..37393)
                     /note="NCBI gi: 436452"
                     /product="C07A9.12"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSLASCCGRPVLNGYLDAAATPSAPILRFFIYRLSFTCAHLLND
                     GRLQCITFVDHRLFARHALCFLSPTRPLPPTLPIHIYTRHKMIWRLFFSKNIRHAFFE
                     KKNLLRFFFKKEFRFHCSLLLFEILRSFPLKNFHSLTLQYHNFKSHSFARAQVSPRTH
                     DDGVKFVSAKRQEVDVLRHRALRSSSSPLCASFFYVSLRLTRSLTLTSPGTTYRCRSS
                     RSCVAAEVHTPLAEKPPRIESLIKKDSLLDKFIPLGCAYRSVTDTVIVVFTTTMSMLS
                     MDGIVAGGGSSSGGGERSFVLEQKMFNTGPQNKALPTVCSFH"
BASE COUNT    20982 a  11719 c  11522 g  21781 t
ORIGIN      
        1 gatctgttcc ccccgtcgca acatgagaaa ttggagaaaa ggatagaatt agatgtatgt
       61 ttgttggtca cattctagac acgagcactt tacacaatgg tcctgagacc tgctagacct
      121 gagtagaaat gcagagaaaa atttgaagag tctagtttgt ctgagagttc acacgaaaag
      181 tcttgggaga aaactattgg aaactgtaaa attatctggg aaaaataatt tttttcaaaa
      241 tttttagtca aagtattgga taattgcaga gaaattcgga aaaaatattt caagtagaat
      301 gttagagaaa ataacatttc gtcaaaaata ccaaacatca taattaaaaa ctcaattaga
      361 ggttttggaa tttgcttctg caaatttgaa aaatcataaa aaatttatag cttctaaaat
      421 gtttttttga atattcatat ttggtatttc gatactgtat tctgccattt tttaatgaat
      481 ctcccacgaa aaatttctga ttataatttc ctattggaaa ttttctgaaa cacagaaaac
      541 tgaaaaataa aataataatt tatttgttga atgatctatg gggatctatc gaccgcgagc
      601 agtcaaaata aattattgaa ataataaaaa atcgaatcaa aatcaaccga gataaggaaa
      661 gggatgggat gatgatgaga gggcaaataa aaagaagaag actattctag cctaaaatac
      721 accgtgaatt taagagattt ccaataccga gacaatggga ttttttgaag aaagaagaac
      781 gtttgtggga aagaaaaata ccgaatcgtt gcataagccg ttaaaaaaga tgacttgtta
      841 ccgagatacc cttcagaatt ctcgctaaca agccaaaatg acagtgtgaa ttttgggcgg
      901 gaagggaata ttgtacaaaa caggaacaaa aaagtatatt acagtgagct tgaagattca
      961 aatcccttat tcacttgtcc tccacccatc atggatgtcg tgtagtcaca aagtgaaatt
     1021 gaatgttcag cgttaaccat agggaccata ggggctgggc agttctcgtc gtgtccttca
     1081 cttgtctgaa aattgcagaa ttgagttata gtcttctatt ttttgatatt atctatgtaa
     1141 aaagcaggaa aattatttaa aaccgcttgt acatatagtg cacaagtgtc taaatatcat
     1201 agtaatagtt ttgaaaattt ggcaatttac cgaaactttt gaaatgtttc attatggtat
     1261 ttggacgtgg aattaaacaa agtccccact gtcaattttc cattttaaaa gtactcttct
     1321 gtaacatcat caatcgcatt ttgggcacaa tctagccaga gccacaaatt agcggaagta
     1381 atgcttctca ctctttctct cgcttcttgt gctcacgtag cgtctagctc acttttttat
     1441 atgtcagcaa tatcaaaaca cattttaaat gagcgaatcc aagagatcaa ataatcaaga
     1501 atcattgact cataataata ataataatac agctactaat aacattattt ttcacatttc
     1561 aaaaaaaaaa tttatatacg acacagataa gcatgtggaa acgaacagcg cggtgtttgg
     1621 agaagccgtg attttgcaat tttgaatact agaaattgca gtaaataaaa actaaccagt
     1681 cgacgtttcc gccgtgtcaa tgaagatata ttgcggaagc attgtggaca tcgtgcatat
     1741 aatggaccgc ttttgtagtc tttaatctga aaaaaaatgt tcagtgagct tcaaataact
     1801 ttgtttcaat ggtcccttct ttaaacccat tccaacatct ggacctctag acacatcaat
     1861 ctcgtatctc gtagacgagt aggcggaaag agcacagaga tgtgatcatg atgtgttaag
     1921 aagaaaaaga agaagaagaa gttggaatgg ggaacaaatt cgatttttgg ctaggagaag
     1981 aggagcagcg ccaagtgctc aaagaggagg aaggaccaaa gttcctttga agcgacggcg
     2041 catcacgagg catgcttcat cttttttgca agaaattcaa taaatttttt gttgcaaagc
     2101 ttggtgaagg atgaataagt aaatatatta gttctacaac aacaccttcc cttaatcctc
     2161 agaagctatg agagaatgtg ttgataatat aatgttttaa tgatcggcag ctggtgcgag
     2221 acggactgta gactttgatt gtgtgattcg ttttataaac aaacaccctt gagacgcaca
     2281 cacacacacc cttacgcaca atatagtcta gtctgcatct ggactgtctg atcggtattg
     2341 ctttgattct attgatatct acaccctccg gaacttaccg aatcacgtat catttcgtag
     2401 cagcaatgtt tgcataagga ggaatgatcc gagcaatcgt cacccatcca tcggcctttt
     2461 cttttcatac aaaaatgaca tctttcagag tttggaacat catcatcgac gtattgatat
     2521 tcagtgtgcg actggaaaaa attttatatt gaaaacaatt ttaaagagtc aaaattattc
     2581 ttttttgttg ctttttcagg accaaaccga ttagatatgt aattttatca aaattcgatt
     2641 tttttcagcc aatagaattt ccatccgttt tgtggcagtt taataatttt gttcatagat
     2701 atgtgtagtc tttgtcacat ctcaaaaagt aaaagagatt gctcattggt tccccccgcc
     2761 aataactttt tcccttccat cattatatgt ttgagtatgt gaaaaagtcc tcatcatctc
     2821 tcatctcatc ctgtctgttt ctctatctgt ctagacacaa caagaataag aagaaccgca
     2881 acattctcaa catttgagcg acgcgcccct gctgtttgga ggcagcagca gtgcgacaac
     2941 tagagagtat gcaatgttcc aggagattca gaagcagttg gacggtgaga tgaacacgaa
     3001 tatacagata gtatgagtga aagaaaaaga gacacataca catactgacg tcgtttttgg
     3061 tcttctaaga ggcgccgcga ctatattcgt attgtgctgc caggagaaga atgttgcaag
     3121 tttaggagtc tagactagac acataaaaca aaaaaaacca gggaagcgac tcggagcaca
     3181 cacaaaactt gatctttagc tcgtggggct tcttggagaa actgataaga ggggaaacga
     3241 gttgcgatag tttcgtggca aatagtgtct gaaagcgcct agtttatcgt ttatgacgtt
     3301 gagtgcacat tggtgtttta gagtgattgt ttgtctgtgc tcaattcttc tagacaattg
     3361 atttacttac gctttaaata acaaaaagtg cgctgatcgg gaccggaagt gaattttcat
     3421 gggaatttcc taataggaag cacagttttt tgtataaatt attatataca tacatgcaaa
     3481 tgtatgtatt taaattttaa aattccaatt agcaatttga ttttgctgga ctttgcctaa
     3541 ctatagtcag ctatagctga aaaaagatgc aaatccctgt tttttgtaac aatccaaaaa
     3601 ttccgaacac gaactattcc gagttgttgt agtatttgta tgatgtctct atctctgtgt
     3661 ctcttattta cgtcactctc tcatcccaga cagacatgtg actcaaaacc atgtctaggc
     3721 caaagtgctg ctgctgagac tgtcttccct gtctgcagag attactgttt gatgtcatct
     3781 acagtagtca cggaactttt tttttcaaaa aaagtgtgcg ttgaagccag aagacagatt
     3841 tacgtcagag gttttgagct ttaattagac atcttttcat gtttgcttga tgaatatgaa
     3901 atagagatag agaaaaagag tggtattgat tcaagacatt ttcagtctag acttcgactt
     3961 tcttgaagtt tgaggaaatc cagtgattta aatgttcaaa aaaaagatta gaagaattaa
     4021 tttcttagca gttacaacag tttttcatga aaaattgatc atctactctt tgcctgcctc
     4081 tttctgtcac tttctcccgt acaccggcgc cgagagcgct tacaaacaca tgtcaccaca
     4141 caggaaggag agaagaaaca aaagaaaatg agagagataa atagagaaag aaacagaaaa
     4201 aataaatata atagcagcgt ctcctagtac gattcactac aaaaagatat aaaaaggaac
     4261 aacaaatatt ttgtcagtta aaaatagtgt gattagacaa aatacgactt aacgcatttt
     4321 ctctattagc attgcatcct actactttat tttggaatat tatttctcgg ttcttcttga
     4381 agatattgat taataatcaa ctaaaaaact caaaaaaata aaataataaa gtttttgtca
     4441 gttggcaacg tttgtatagg acaaaagaca gctgatatat aagctgtcaa agctttaaaa
     4501 gtgaaattta aaaaattctc aattataact agtataacaa attgcaatga cattttccta
     4561 tgtaagattt gaattgacat atactatatt taaatatttt tttttgaata aaaaactcac
     4621 cattctctct ttaataattc tgataatagc atccctgctc tcttcagtca ttgtccaatt
     4681 gcattcagtt acttcaacgg ttccaattac atcgacggtt tcttctgttt ttgtacaatt
     4741 tgttgatgta gtggctcgtg atgtagattg ctcagttgaa gacatttcgt ggtaatcgaa
     4801 ccgatgacgg agtcgattta ctttattgct cagccaaccc tgaagcatca ctaagaacgt
     4861 tttcgagtcg acagtttatt tgttggcaac tgcaaaaaaa tatggattta aataggaatt
     4921 atgagatttc agaaaaaaac attatgaata agatgagaag ccgtcgtgga aaaatctgtt
     4981 tataaaatca aaatgagcat catcatgtga gctatgatat agctataata gtatgagtag
     5041 tgaaaaagtg ccagacatga tatgtattaa tagtaaatca aacaaataaa caggtggcaa
     5101 caaacgtttt caatttcaat gtgatgtttg gtgataaagt tgtaaagtgg aggtgataag
     5161 agagtacatt aaaagtggcg ggaattaccc tttttcaaaa aataaatata ttatgcaaaa
     5221 taaaaatgag acgcctcaca aaaatggaca cgcaaaacga gaaacgggag gaggcgagga
     5281 gacgacgagg tatgggaggg catgcagtgt gtggggagga gggcggcgcc aaaacgaggg
     5341 gtcggaactc gatagggtcg gacactgcag ccgtctagac tctgtctgcg tctcaatgtt
     5401 ctcctacttc tccaccgtct cgtcgctaaa gattaatgtg tgtagccacc aacaagcggc
     5461 cggcgggcgg gcatagaagg ggcatgggac ggaattgaga ggccccgctt gctttttttg
     5521 gtgaggctga tcacagtcta cacacacaga caggacacga cgatgaagaa gacgtcggtg
     5581 tctgcctccg ttgagagaat tttttgagaa taaacataga cgtctggagg aggggcgaaa
     5641 tgctgataaa caagtggtcg ttggtgtcag aactgtctgg cggatgagag agctctgaag
     5701 acaggagacg ttgagacaaa gatagactga aagttcctgt cttttgtttt taaagttttt
     5761 aagagttttt tagagatcta gaagacagaa aatagaaata ttgaacagag tcagctgatg
     5821 atagtagaca gtgaatcact gaacgtactg tacaaaagtg ctatgtgcct tgtgtgaggg
     5881 agaatgtgta aatacgcagg aagagaagaa aaagtgaaag tgagacactt gtactgttct
     5941 agaaaataaa ctggaattta tttaccaaaa ctgtggattc atgaattttc tgcaaatttt
     6001 gcagagtgca aactaccgta tttgccttat gagacttgca ccaccacatg ttctgaaaaa
     6061 ttcacctttc attgggcggc gaacttcttc aggaaattta caaaactgcc catttcgata
     6121 tattaactca actttttaaa atacaaacac atttagaaaa atagaaaaat atttgtttcg
     6181 agaatgattt caaaaaccgc ttgaaagtta tcatttgtca aaaaaattag aacagtggtt
     6241 atttggcaaa tttgagacag tttttgagat tattttttcg agtttttcta ataaaaatcg
     6301 ttatttttga ataaatcatt tttataaata tatttcttca tttattttaa ttttaaaagg
     6361 aaatgtttcc gctcaaatta ttgatagcag ttctagcggt aagcttaacc atacttgcaa
     6421 gctttcaaat tttcctgata ttcgatatat agaatacata tctgtttact tgtacaaaaa
     6481 caacacatga tgatcatatt catatttgaa tacatcaaat atcaaaaaaa aaagctgttt
     6541 atcggtatga aacgtgattt acaactgttc agtaccgtat cctcgatcat tttcgcgtgg
     6601 gaggataaag gaatcacata ttctctcatg attatgcaaa ttttatttcc agaatgtttt
     6661 tttaaacata tttctatcag taaaagtagt tggagatata taaaattatt tttctacaaa
     6721 tgaatgagct caatcaagga aaaactcaaa atttattggt caattgttag attttttgct
     6781 cacaattcag aaattcatag ctcaaaaata aaaagtaatc tgcgagaatt aaatttccag
     6841 atgttcctta aagtctgagt acaaaatcta caatttcagg cattaaaata tcagagctct
     6901 gtgaaaaatt gtcgcatttt cttctgtcca aaacacaaaa tctattcaga gaactggtgt
     6961 atcagaagac ggcttcatta agtatcaaaa aaccgcataa tctatgcgga tcagtctaca
     7021 agcacaaagt acaaaatgtc tagacatgta tcgaagcggg gaattatatt tataatgtgt
     7081 atcagtagac tactgatatc cgttcgatgt tcaagaaact tacaacgtca ttcaagtaca
     7141 tccgataagg agaataatgt tataggggtt ggaaatactc agagggataa gcttgaaaaa
     7201 ttgagtcaaa aacgtaaaaa tctacaaagc tgcccattcc gatatgataa ctcaactttt
     7261 taaagtaaaa ataaataatt ttagaaaaac atttgaattt agacctttta gttttattta
     7321 aaaaaatcga acgaaatttt aaaaactgat tgaaagtagc caaatcttaa cagttgttct
     7381 tcggcaagtt tcaggcaatt tttgagatta ttttcaagtc aaccaataaa tacaattgtt
     7441 atttccgaac taattaaata tttttctaaa cctgcatatt tatttttatt ataaacgaag
     7501 agttatcata tcgaaatgta cagttttgta gatttggata ggtcgttcgc cgccattccc
     7561 tatattgcaa ctcaagcatc ttccaaaaaa attttctacc aaatgtatca gcttggcata
     7621 aaaactacac acttggttta gaagttgaca actcctcgac aaaacttttt caattttcat
     7681 ccaactcttg ccaatttctt acccaagttt agaatcccaa cgattggcag gagttgcatc
     7741 aaaattaggc tgaacttgaa cttgaaaaag gatcgagttt tcaatcagtc ttgccaaagt
     7801 tcagacagag ttttccaatt tctacactaa atttatagat tctgagccaa gcttgggcaa
     7861 aaagttacct tcactttttt gtagcagaac aacccccacc tgatatcaca gtagcttact
     7921 gagtcctcat gtttacatct cgaattgaca gtgtagttga agaagaagac caaactttca
     7981 aaagtagatc cctctgggtt aagcttactg gaaatgctgc tcgatggtcc gtgtactttt
     8041 gtcttggaaa gctttgtaga aggaagcgga acaacataaa acaacaaaga cgcagcagca
     8101 gcagaagaag aaaaagaaaa ataaacggga ttaaaactag aagaagaaca aacccgtcta
     8161 gactgcatca gacgtggtct cctttgcaga caagatgaga tgatcacaca cacacatagc
     8221 tgaaaacaac tgcttcttca tttttccctc tctcttattc catgccagtt gagtgatttc
     8281 cagagagatg tctagacagt ctgaacacca cacttttagc tcctctaaac aagttgcaga
     8341 gagtggcaaa agacggctcg ggcaagtgta tctagtacga ataaattgtc tggttctgtt
     8401 ttgtgtacgt caacatgaaa gttttggatc gaaaatagct gtacactaca aaacacgacg
     8461 gggggggggt gcttctccta tgttctagat ctctacagta gacaatcaaa acaatatcaa
     8521 atttccgttt tccagacagt gtttttgtct cgacagcaga catgtagtat cagcaaagtt
     8581 gaaaattatg tctaggggat tattttccgc tcttggaaat tgttctttat agtcacaaat
     8641 agttacagtc tcgtgcattt tcaacaacgt gagaaatgga acaaaatggt tcctggtgaa
     8701 ccaattctat tttcaagtaa ctcatttcaa atttaataaa caattttcaa aaaataacga
     8761 tatcgggata agacccaccg atagcacgca caatacaact attataattt taacccaaaa
     8821 ttcaagaact tcaacttttg gaatcttttc tgagtaatga tctctgtgga gcccattacg
     8881 atatgataac tattgttttt aaacaaaaat gtacgtagaa atatagaaaa atatttgatt
     8941 agtttaaacc aatattggaa aaataatatc tttgtactga aaattttgag aataatctta
     9001 aaacctacct gaaacttgcc aaagaactac tgttaaaatg gttctagcaa ggaatttttt
     9061 tcgatgtttc agaaaaatga aatgttattt tcaaactaat caaatatttt tctatacgtt
     9121 tgcatatagt ttaattttaa aaacttgtta tcatattaga atgggcagtt ttgttaattt
     9181 gccgaggaga tttgcagccc atgtctattc caaggtaatc tcacatcaag tgcaaatttt
     9241 ttttagtaaa catttttgga aagtacttaa ccacaaaaac caaacaatga ataatcgaaa
     9301 taatcatttc cagacagtgt atttccggtt attctgcagt ttttaaatac gaatatcatt
     9361 ctctcctaca cagctcacgt catttgacag tctgtgtaaa gtctgcgttt ctcgaaaact
     9421 gtgccaaatg cactttttgg caacagatat caagttccgg acatctacat catgtgttca
     9481 atgagacaaa aaacagtgtg gtttgtagaa ttttgttact attagtaaag ttgtttttga
     9541 tatctcgaaa aaaattcttt aaaatttgaa acaaaacttt caggaaagaa attcgagtcg
     9601 gttaacaaaa catgataata atgcctgata tctcctggct ttccggtttg aaaaatcccc
     9661 ggaaattgaa aaaaaaagaa gagactaata tttgatcagt tcaaataatt ctcacaaatt
     9721 gatcttgcgg ttttttcggt ttagaattca tctgcctttt acttaaagat ggagtagcaa
     9781 taatgggaat gtcgctttaa aatatccata aaaactttaa ttttagatat aagagaactc
     9841 acaaaaaaaa caggttaata aaaattttcg acatttaaaa agctattcaa tgagatattg
     9901 ccttatttga accaatcagc gaatagccgc gcccatattc aaaccaatta gcattttcca
     9961 cactccaatt ggttgaaaag tgagcgagcg agtcgctgat tggtcgctga ttagtctaca
    10021 ttttggaggg aattaaaaca agtaattgaa ccagaattga aaaaaacagg ttttccgaga
    10081 attaactctc tgttttcttt tgtaatattt tttgaatttc tgattatttt ggatattttg
    10141 aagcaaaaat acaaatatat tttcaaacat acaaaagtgt tttttgactg atcatttgaa
    10201 tacaaaaaca tcacttaaga catattactc aactgccaat ttctaccaaa aggtgtgtct
    10261 tcagactttc agatctttaa ttacatgggt atgagaatct attttcagaa atgtactttc
    10321 agaaacttga tcggtttctt gtgacagaca tgttgtaatt acatatggtt ctgtggctca
    10381 aaaagtgcag aagatcatct gtttcttgat gtctgctatg ttttataaac gcagctttcg
    10441 gaaactgaga atttagccaa aaaatgtgaa tgatcaaaat aattattttt gtgggtagag
    10501 caactataac aattttgaca tgccagttta aagacgcacg ttgatttttt gagtgagtct
    10561 cgccgcgatc tcagtcatag tgatcgctaa aggttacaaa atttacagat ttgttaattt
    10621 gatgtagaag aagaaagttt ctgtaattta aaattctgaa gtgcacttgg aaagtaaaga
    10681 tttatagtac catgtttacg cgaacagaat aaaattttag gttttccaaa gttgacagct
    10741 tctctgtagt acaaaaattg gtagatgcgg aaaacaaagt ggcatttatt tatattttcc
    10801 ttatcatatt cccaaaactt tttcaaatga tgtcatacaa aatattaaac ctatttctgt
    10861 ctacctaagt aaaaaccact gcttaacaca gaaaattgtt tttcatcgtc cgttgttttg
    10921 atgatcgact gggggtctgc aattcaaacg tcatttactt cagttatcct gaaaaaaggg
    10981 ggcacttgtc agtgccaccc catgtcttaa atgttttcag ccctgcagaa gtaatagtat
    11041 ttataattaa gtgtgttgac aaacaaaatt gtgtgtcctg atcgtttgat tctacacacc
    11101 tctagacatt ttcatcggaa cctccgacca attctcatag accgaaatgt aaagggaggg
    11161 tgtctagact cttttgggta accaaataag attgcagctg ataacccgat tgtctcgcca
    11221 cttatcagct acaacgatct cagtttgttt ttttggaaaa taaaattttg aaaagggaga
    11281 caaatcttga aaatgttgct tgaagaaaat ggtttagaaa atgggttttc ggtgaaatat
    11341 gcttttagaa ttggaaaact tccagtccgt tttggtaaat tgccaaattt acctaaaagt
    11401 ttgggttttc gagccattta caaggaaata ttttccattt actcgcagac ttcaaaacga
    11461 gatacatgcc atacaaaaaa tacttgttga agaaatgtta ctgctttatt aatttacatt
    11521 tttaagcgag aaatctccac tctcaagtct agaaaataaa ttttaagtgt acaactctgg
    11581 gaactttcgg aaaaatgttt tttttaattc caataatttt tctaaatgcc tgcaaaaata
    11641 tattttctaa agtagtgaaa ccccgcactg aaaaaaatta cagaacaaat tttaaagcgc
    11701 atatattttt ttaaaaatta gcttttttaa tctaaaaagt tccgaaaagc agacatgtaa
    11761 atttgtactt tgtacacaaa gaaaagtcaa acccggaaga ataatatttt ttggaagtat
    11821 aaatattttt gataatttcc cccggatgtt tttctagacc aatatgtgct tgtattattt
    11881 tcaatgtgaa gtacagttct aattttttct ttggaaaaac actttgataa gtcaacctgc
    11941 gtgcaaagag ccaagggttt tattttaaat tttgaagata gtgtgatctc tgaaaaattt
    12001 tcaaaattcc aaatcattat tagatactcg gcatttagtg cctcctttct cccacctttt
    12061 gaggtcttct caccttccgc tcaccttttt gccaccttct ccccaccttt tgtaaaaata
    12121 tcacaattat tcaacgaata ctcgaaattc agtcgcgttt gccacctttc tcccacctat
    12181 tgtggtctaa aacagcagcg gcagcgttct ggtgacacca aaactgccac catttgccac
    12241 cctttgtcgc cttttgtagc actttgtcac ctttcattgt gcgccaagat agtgctgacg
    12301 tgttctcgga tgttatcctg gcacggataa ctcttcgaat taattttttt aaacaatttt
    12361 ttcttcaacg tttttaaatc tatttttttt ttttattttt ttttattttt tttttacgag
    12421 atagcagacg gctcgacctg aactggttgc tcaccggatc ttgaaaggta agggtttaca
    12481 aattctactt aataaataaa catattccta ttcatgtttt tgcagattac cgaaaatcga
    12541 cgggagaatg ccacgaaaaa caggcaaatt cgtgctatgt ggcagcaaac tatggaaaaa
    12601 tacgaatttt taattattta aaatgtttta atgatgtata tgatgtttca taaaataaat
    12661 ttagattgta taacctaatt gcagtttgtt tttatttatt ttcagagtga aaacaaacaa
    12721 aaataatagc atcgttgcca cctattgtca ccaatctgcc accattttgc cgcctttccc
    12781 tatccatttt tcgcctttct acattttggt ggtagaaagg tggcaaaagg gtgggagaaa
    12841 gaaaacacga aatgccgagt acgtggttca tattttttca aaatctaaaa ttttgataca
    12901 tcaaaacctc tagaagagag aaaattactt ccgcgttgaa gtttttattt aaaaaaaaag
    12961 ctcgatttgt taccgagtcg gtttaactta agtggaaaca agaaaaaaca attgagcttt
    13021 gaacccaggt ttttgtattc aggaaccttt cttgtattta tattgtggaa aattctgatg
    13081 taaatctgtg aagaacgatt ttgttgttag acgaaaaaaa aaaacacgga agtgaatatt
    13141 tggtatacca tacattttct catcctctga aacatttgta acaggaagtt aattacacct
    13201 attgagatgt aaatatatga ataaatattg cacacgtaca ttggactcgt atgtgactag
    13261 tatgtgactt gatctttcaa tcttagcttt tggcatttat aaatgtatgc ttatttattc
    13321 atatgaaagt agctaacaag gagagggatg gtactactat ataatcaaaa aaattatgtt
    13381 ctggagaaaa gtaccgcact attattactc gactactccg agaataattt actagttaat
    13441 tttaagatat attttttcca cattccggca aaaattagtt atagaacctc tgaaaataga
    13501 cgagatgttt caaaaattaa caaaaaactg tccaaacatg attttaaaac cttcagcatc
    13561 tcccaaagct ttacagtgtt caggtgaatt ttcaaatctt cttattacag ttttgttgtt
    13621 tttctttaat ttcatacaag caactgtttt tgccgaaaag acaatttttt cgaaaagtca
    13681 aatttttaag ttacccaaat ttttttcaat tagttggttt tctctaaaaa catacaataa
    13741 acgcagttag caatacaatc gaaaatatgt caagattatg gaattccaag aatgataaat
    13801 gttgagattt cagtgtgaac agagaaggtt tcggacttgt tgctaatttc agagagtatc
    13861 ggagtgcaga ataaggtttt cgagcaactt gatctgagag catcgcggat agtttttttg
    13921 catttgtgga gtacctgaaa atatattttg aatctgtttc cattagtaaa gatttttact
    13981 attagatttt tgcaattttt tcacaaaaat aagttcgttg gttttggaat gttaactttg
    14041 ttaaaaagtg aattttctaa actgtcctgt caaacttact ccggtttcaa tgcttccttg
    14101 atggctccat aaacattatt gatagtcaaa tctaatttat ccagtacagt tgccattcca
    14161 tatctctggg ctctctttgc attgatcttc tgatccgcaa atagtggcat cagaacagca
    14221 gggattccag cctgaaacta ctatttgata caagaatcgt agattcataa taagtctaca
    14281 aagacaaaaa atgacaattt ctagatgagt tttggaaatt cggacaattt ggaatttaaa
    14341 agtgaagaaa tagcgtaaat gggggtgtct acgtatttca agctcttctg caagctcaaa
    14401 aatacattgg tgaaaagatt ctctataata ttttgtcatt tgagcaccaa ttgatggatt
    14461 tgacaatatt ttctttgttg tgatattgaa tgatccctca cctgtgcagc ttccaagaaa
    14521 gaattatagc ctccatgtgc aatcattaat ttcatttttg ggtgtctcat aatatccttc
    14581 tgcggtaacc acttcaccaa atgcagattc tcatactttt cagctcccgc cacagatttt
    14641 tccatcctcc aaagaattgt gtaagtcttc aattttccga atgcgccgag gaaagagttc
    14701 tgaatttatt gtattaaaca ataggagttt tagccatttg gaagcaaaag caaataactt
    14761 acaatcattt gagctggcat atttgtagta tttgatacag ttcccaatga aaatacaata
    14821 agtccatccg atggtttctc aattatatct tctaaccatt tttccataac cagcttcttt
    14881 cctttactaa ctcccagttc tccagaaaaa gcgatatgaa ttggaagtgg tcgtggaaaa
    14941 tcaagcattc tatccccatt aattaataat gatggtactg tggtttttgc taaatcccat
    15001 aaatcatctt ggtcagcacc gacgaactct gaaatttttg attttcgaat tgtttgatcc
    15061 ctcagtacac agccatacaa acctcgatag aacaaattct cgtcaacgag aagattttga
    15121 ggaagattca caaaatcaag aagtgacaga tgccaaagag tattttgtac acgatccaga
    15181 aataattgag agaaaccagc tgaaaatgaa aagttttgct tactaaaaaa ttgagctaga
    15241 cgcgtcaaat acctgaagaa agtggatgcg gaatcgttga tggaatcgtt cgaagtccaa
    15301 gctgtacagc cgagaattcg taaattgatg ttccatgtgt tatccagatt accttaatta
    15361 tttatttttt gttttaaaaa taaaactctg aactatgaat cttgtaaaaa gtaaagttca
    15421 tctcataaat atttgtgttt tatttgaaag atatcggcaa tttcagtttt catccggatt
    15481 ttcatgcagt tttctaatca tgattagata ttattaatta aaaattatta aaagtcgata
    15541 aaaatcatca agtcctaaat ttaagatact cttctagatc ctaatctttt cctcttccac
    15601 ttactctttt tacattcatt ttcttcgcaa ttgcaagtgg acacaaatca tggaaatgtg
    15661 caatggcgac atcaaaaccg tctttcctaa aatcttcata cacactttca tcgtgtcgaa
    15721 gcatttgttc acatgcttct actctcatat ctttgaattc ttgaccagtc caccataaat
    15781 catgagcatc tcctgattcg aacatcattg attggaagac ctgcaaaaac ttcttaaata
    15841 gatatttgga atgtttaatt gattactttc aatccttcag ttttcaaagt atccgtgaaa
    15901 tgaattggta ttctgtattc agaaacacct tccggaagtt tgttatttcc cgtgtcaagc
    15961 atcgccattt ccatttgagt ccacattttg acatcatgac cgagaaatct taaataaaaa
    16021 ctgcggattt ttttttgagg ttatttctaa aacacaattt agcatttagc attttttttt
    16081 catttttatt aacttttttt tggttttttc ataaaataaa accctcgtta aatatacctg
    16141 agggtttctg caagtcggta attgaataaa acatgagaat tagtgaaacc gggtacaatt
    16201 tgcaatattc gaagggaatc gacaactgac agaaaaatac aaaaaatagg tagatacatg
    16261 atctttcgac aatctgaatt gtaacattga gagaacgatt ggtaaaagag ataagtaaga
    16321 tgcaaaggat ttgcaggagg tgtctgatat ggagaaatga taataaaaag ggtcgaatga
    16381 tcagtggtat catttgttac aaggacatcg tttattgatt aaattcttaa atcagaaccc
    16441 gtttttgaga ataagttttg tgattttctt gcaattagcg gtacctcgta ttttactcat
    16501 taggagttaa ctcaaacgat cagatcagaa taacagagtc ccaaaaaagg cttatgatta
    16561 ttatatgtat aaaacccaaa gttagtgatt ttttcacctc aactgtcccc ttctggaaat
    16621 ccattttcca taatactccc cattttctct ttccccgtca atttgttaca tgatttattc
    16681 ctcatttgaa tatttttccg gttttaatta tgtttatgat ctctaattcc ctttttgttc
    16741 tcttttttct ttctcattcc gcttgccggt ctcactatta ttttgttcct ctctttcttt
    16801 gtcggactcg tgggggcctt gaccttttct tgtttggatt atattttatt aaaagaataa
    16861 aatcacttgg ggccatcctc aaggcaagaa aacgttgtcc ggctaaaaaa aacagtattg
    16921 aaaaaaattt atttaattta aaaaacaaag ttcttatttg cgctcgaaca ggaacagagc
    16981 gcctgcatag attgagtcca tgtcgaatga cgtgctccaa aactccttct tgtgatgatc
    17041 cgaaacccgg ctccaacctc cgccattatg tatccaaacg attccgtgta agccttcggg
    17101 tactatctta acgtccagaa agccgaccag ccgacaatgt tctccaaaga tgatgaattc
    17161 ctggttgtcc ttcatcctca tttgtttgta acgtccctca gcagagtcaa catggatcca
    17221 tatgaagttc gagttgaact tgtcggctat gatcttcttc tcgatcatag ccgattttcc
    17281 caagtggtcc ttacattccc atggcttctg gagcaccatg tcggtgaacg actttccttt
    17341 tggcaatttc acacagaaaa gtggccaatt cgacggcttc ggctttgtgc agccttgaac
    17401 actgcaaaca acgtggctct tgtaccgcat gggatgggga accttggcgt cgttcttaca
    17461 ctctacagcc aagtcctgaa atttatattg aactgatttt ttttcaaaat taacaaattt
    17521 agattaatat atcttcgaaa aatttagttc ctctatttaa atagaaatta aggaaacttc
    17581 tctaaattat tcgcattttc attcgctttt tttaaaattc gccttttaat gttatttttt
    17641 attccaattc tcgttctcgg tttttttctc aaaaaaacac caaaaatttg aaaaacggcg
    17701 gccatattcg acgaggaaat accatttttt tgatgtgact gattcgaccg ggttactgta
    17761 ttcatgtgat atttgcgcat cgaatatggc gataaaataa gcacgcatgg ttttgggtag
    17821 ttacaaaata agttaccgta tttcctctat tagtcttgca tgcctagttt tcaagactaa
    17881 ttttcaattg gtccgttagg gtgcaagact aatagagact gcaagaatat tagaggttgt
    17941 aagactattt ttcgaatgcc caacaaccta gggaaagcga ccattttcca atattttatc
    18001 tattatttga accatttcat gtttaattta ctcagaaatg gcaaattttc tgacgtttcc
    18061 ggaaagtttt gcaggtctaa aaagtgggat ggaagactat tagagactgc aatatttact
    18121 aatagaggaa atacggtatt aatatctgat actcactttt agcaaaatta caaatgcaaa
    18181 tgacggcgaa ttgactccct tgtgcagctc gctactgctc agcattcctc tcagatgacc
    18241 gacaacgtct ttttcaccag agagcagttt cctcagctct tcatgcatct caccaacgca
    18301 acatgtacgg agatgatctt caaacgaagc acgcttcaga agctgcaata caacgttcat
    18361 gaagcaatca tctccgccgt tacgaagggt aaggcacgaa gacttcaccc tatgaggacg
    18421 aacgagctga agacctgagg tggctgcata atctggagaa ggaacatcgt cagcgtctgg
    18481 agcagaaacg ccggcagcaa ctggagcagc acctccgaat ggcattgtag tagaacaata
    18541 agaataataa tgatttctaa aaaatggaaa taaaatgctt tcacgttttt cacgcccttt
    18601 ttcatgtgat tttgatgatg aagttttatg ataagattaa tcaagtatgg aagcgttcgg
    18661 agtacacgtt ttcagaagat acattgaaac aatgttgtaa aaacaaacaa tacatacttt
    18721 attacaaaaa atattgataa ttgaccatta aaatatattt tatttgatca tataataatt
    18781 taataaaaac tgttaacgaa atccttatat tccaggcaaa cttggtctga gctggtctcg
    18841 gccttctttg caatcttgct catgaagaat tcagcttctt ttcgagacat actctgaaaa
    18901 tcataatgta ttttaactat atatatgaaa atatggaatt acatccgaaa tcttccttgc
    18961 atccaggttc ttcaaagcat cttcaatggc tgaatgatcg tcaagaatgt ttgttgtctc
    19021 atgcttcacc atataacgca tgtagtcatg cttctgaaca tgaccagttt tgaaaaatag
    19081 gtgaaattgt tttaaattaa aattataact tcatacgtag atggatccaa gagggacatc
    19141 gtctctttga gagtactttc aactgaaaag ttatatcctt gagatttgag gcacaactcg
    19201 aagtgctcat agtctagcca tccattcttt tcctagaata gtgacgtgga taaaatataa
    19261 ttttaaataa ttagcaaaaa tacttacttg atcgaaataa tcaaaggcta atttaaactc
    19321 gtgaagctgt ttctcagtga ctccgttgtg atttctatct gcaattgatt gctccacaga
    19381 tcgcaacatt gaactcatca gctcaagaca ttgacacatt tcgacaagaa ctccatgtgg
    19441 tgtggcagaa gaaaatgtgt tatcgaagat gtaacgagat tccataagac ttctccactt
    19501 ttccagatct tgaatcattc cacttttctg taccttagca atcagattca taaggctctt
    19561 cttctgatct tctagtctca aactatgaag catctccagc tccttcttca catccacgat
    19621 gacattatcg cacgttttga gggtacaagc ggcttgttcg cagatttttt cattatcgga
    19681 gtgtcgactg atctctccat caacaattct aatacggtcg gaaattgttt gatcaagtcg
    19741 ctccattcgg cttgccaaag ttttgaagga atgcgtaaaa cgttctccgg ctaaaaaaac
    19801 acagtattga aaaaaaatca tttaattaaa aaagttatca acagcgctcg aacacgaaca
    19861 gacagttggt cgcgaatgag tccaggtcga atgatttgtc gaaaaacgtc cggttgatgg
    19921 cgactccgtt tccaaaaagc cgacaagccg acacttttct ccataaatga tgtgctcctg
    19981 attggctttg atattcattt gtttaggata tttatcggca gcatcaacaa agatccatat
    20041 gaaattcgag ttgaacttgt cggctatgat cttcttctcg atcatagccg attttcccaa
    20101 gtgatccgta cattgccatg gcttgtttgt ttgtttattc gaagttagat aaatagtaac
    20161 aaaatgtagt acatagaaga tcaacgggga aaatcgaata acacataaaa taagaaagac
    20221 ccgtcagagt ccatcttaag tatgaaaaaa gtaaatacta tttgacagaa gaggataaat
    20281 caacgagaaa tttaaaagta tgagatttgt tggtttatga ggttcataaa ctgggagggg
    20341 gaaaggaatg ttgatacatt gtgaactata ctgttccaaa ggggaacgac aatagaaaag
    20401 aaacctttgg actttggatt gactagagaa aggagcatcg gccgacgttg agatctgaca
    20461 tgcaaaatga atctttttgc acctgggaaa tgtacagcgc ttgttataat tttatacaag
    20521 agaataagct gtgattttaa gcgtgttgag cgggctgtgg ccatgttgag aatgcttagg
    20581 cggtttttat atgaaagtga ataaactaat gaggtgtttc tatgtgatgt ttccgatact
    20641 ttgtattgta tattgttacg ttgtagtatt attcttgagt agtatttgag agcggattct
    20701 aatgtacctg acagttttga atgaggggga ggggagtaaa tgtgggaccc atagtcaaga
    20761 attggtgaga catacgtttt aaacaggttc acatagaatt taatggagcc agaggggaag
    20821 gattttagga tctgttttgc cctaagaaat gccagggaag aggttctatt gatatgcgat
    20881 ttgaatgaca atttatcgtc ggtgataagc ccgaggtctc taacagagga actggggacg
    20941 atgggtaggg agtcaatatt gaaattatgc ctagggtttt gagtttctat gtggagtagg
    21001 gccgttttgg tgggagcaag cggcaactga tttttcatag accaatctac aatgagatca
    21061 attgtgcttt gaagttcaat tggatcgtga ctgaatgttt tcacatcgtc cgcaaaacaa
    21121 gaaaattgaa tagaaggggg tatggatagg agtaggtcgt tcaaaaacaa tataaagaga
    21181 aggggacctg taactgttcc ttggggcacc ccagaaggaa tggggaggag agcattagcg
    21241 gaaactgctc ggcaaaacgt cgcaacttca tagcaaactc ctgcaactta ataaaaacat
    21301 ttatataact ttgtaaaaag ctgttaagaa gttgcgaaaa ccaacgggat tgtgagcgaa
    21361 atttagctct aagaaattgc aaaaatcgtc tgaaaagctg cagaagtttg cttaaaagct
    21421 aaaatgccta attgttgtta agaagttgca agagtatgct atgaagttaa gccgttttgc
    21481 cgagtgtgga attgattttg actgagaaag tgcgattgct tagaaaacag gatatccaat
    21541 tgcaaaagac ggggttgatg ccaagagatt tgattttaga aataagtatg tcatgagaga
    21601 ctttatcaaa agctttgcag aaatcgaaaa atataatatc aagacgtttg tgttcatgga
    21661 gtatagaatg ataaagagag gaagatcgag tgagggctgc ggtgcagctc ctaaaattta
    21721 gaaacccgtg ttgatgtttg gatatgaggt gaccgtattc agacttgatt cggtgtgaaa
    21781 taattttctc cattactcta gcaatagtat cagttaagct aattggacga taattagatg
    21841 gatttgaggg gttgcctttt ttgggtatag gaatgacagt ggcatgcttc caaatggagg
    21901 gaatggttga ttctttcaat gactgggagt aaataataga gaggagtaac gcgagcggtg
    21961 tcgcacattt tttgagcata taaaaattga gatggtggag tgaaaacccg agcttaggag
    22021 gaagtttttt cagaacactt tcaacaataa atggctggaa aatgtcttca ggataaatct
    22081 cattattatc agttgttttt ggaatgaccg tgtggggtga aggaggaacg gagggggagt
    22141 aattctccag aaatattttt gtaaaaatat cacatttttc caaatctgat atgcacgttc
    22201 ggttattaaa caaaataggt ggaattgcat tggattttgt agttctactt ttgataagtt
    22261 tcctaatagc tgagtaattt tttccaatgg ttattgcttt atcattggat cttagaatgt
    22321 ttctatgctt gcgcatgaga attttaatct ttttaatcag tgcacattta gcaacagggg
    22381 aattttgaca cttacttagg gttttgcggg tattctgtat tcttttcaaa atatttgggg
    22441 ggcgataggt agatgatgat gcttctggac caccatatca gtgaaagcct ttccacttgg
    22501 caatgccact ttgaaatatg gcttgtccgg aatcgtcgga tttttgcagc cttgagcact
    22561 gcaaaccaga tgactcttga accgcgtggg gtggagaacc tttacttcgg tattgcgttt
    22621 acactctgca gccaagtcct gaaattttaa ttggaatcaa tttgttagta ttcttagtgc
    22681 ggttttaaac atatttaggc caagacaatc gggttttttc gatttttctg cacatctatt
    22741 gacatttttt gaatatattt ctagttaaaa cggttgattt ttttcaaatt tacgattttc
    22801 tcctgaatga tatttttttt atcgaagtta acaaatttag actaactttc gaaaatttaa
    22861 ttcctctatt taaataaaaa gttgggaaat ttttctaaat tattcgtatt tctatatgta
    22921 attttttatt acaattctct ttctcggatt ttttcgagcc tagttttttt ctctaaaaac
    22981 accgcaatat cgaaaaacga ctaccatatt cggcgaggaa atttcttttt ttgatttttt
    23041 gtgattgatt cgcctttggg tagttacata ataagttatt aaagtatctg atactcacct
    23101 tcatcaaaac tttcaacgct gttgtacaca tattgcgtcc cttgtgcaac ttgctatagc
    23161 tgtgcattct tctcagatca ccaacgacgt ctttctcacc agatagaatt ttcctcagct
    23221 cttcatgaat tgtccctacg caacaagtac ggaaatgatc ctcgaaagat gaacgcttca
    23281 aaagttgtag tataacattc atgaagcaat catctccgag gttgcggagg gaaagatatg
    23341 aagaggcatg atgaatcttc accgggcgag ggagaacgag cggtggacct gagatggttg
    23401 cattagctga atgatgaaca agagggacgc gtatagcatg tctcagaaaa gtatacaaaa
    23461 atgatttgat ctgcgcttaa ctcttcgatg accgagttgt taaggttttt cgcagttttt
    23521 tgcaattcaa ggtttttgct gtttggggtt ataacacggt atctgcactc ccacgctcga
    23581 aatattttca agtcgaaatt gcacaaagac gcattttatt accacagtac cttgaaataa
    23641 tacagtaacc tgcttcttgt aaattatatt ctttggttcg cgggtttctg tctggaaaat
    23701 atcatggttg tacctcactg aacaaatgta acatgatatt tgaaaataaa gttcatcgtc
    23761 tcaatgcatg cgaatttagt cgatccattc ttcgcctacg gtgcggatca cagctttcca
    23821 agcttttcgg tcctttgctt gagtggacca tggggtgatg atgttattgc ccatatccct
    23881 cgtggtgatt tccttcctca gagagtcggt ccatctcatc ggaggctttc caacaggtct
    23941 tttcttttta tgggatacca ttctgtcatc cgtgtggtcc atctttctgt tctccttgca
    24001 atgtactttc agaaacttga tcggtttctt gtgacagata tgttttaatt acatattgtt
    24061 tgttggctca aaaagagcag aagatcatgc agaaaacttt tttcttaatg tctgccaagt
    24121 tttgtaaact tagctttcgg gaactgagaa gtttagccaa aaaatgtgaa cgatatcatt
    24181 tgttacaaga acattgttta ttgattaaat tcttaaatta gaacccgttt ttgggaataa
    24241 gttttggatt tttttaaaga attttttttc aagagaacaa aaaagttatg gaattgggaa
    24301 tgaaggttgt gtagctgaag tttcgaatct ctttctcctc acacttttca cccaaagctt
    24361 caacttgttc ggcttcttgc cagcagcaat cattttattt tcttcttttt tcaaatatga
    24421 tatctcttcc attctgaaat taatttaatt ctctaaacaa cggagtaacg tcactagagt
    24481 cgattttttc ctaaatattc caaggaattg attgttcagg cgagcctggg gtgcaatagt
    24541 ggcaagaacc cgaaaaatag tggcaagaac ccgcaccttc caagtctact tgactgcttg
    24601 gggagcgtca tcctcagatg aagcgtacta gcatcaagtc agccatccca aacagtaaaa
    24661 cgaccattca acttgaaagg taggaggaca cgttcctctc ccaactgctt tcggacctta
    24721 gataagctgt catcttgaat ggtcgattaa gacctttcgc gattcgagca aatccggccc
    24781 tcggcagtaa aaaaagaaaa agtaagtaaa aacgagcagt accgaagtac tcttccattc
    24841 catcatcaac cgcaagggtt tcaagaggtt ccaagacact ccaatttttg ttaattccag
    24901 agtagcacac tggaaaataa tttcagtttt ttcacttact gcgctgcact tccaaagtga
    24961 tatttaagac ttctagtatc atctgaatcc aatggtttaa ctgatcctcc agtaaataca
    25021 tcaggtttaa cttctggaag ttgatcgtaa gcatcatcca cagatgtcaa tccaattgca
    25081 agatttcgat caataagtaa attacaatca aaatcatcag catcttctcc aaatggattg
    25141 agtaattcca ttgcaacttt taaccatccc atatagaaaa tgaattcgat gattgtcata
    25201 aatggaatat aaagatcaac ttcagtctta ttgtgagcat cagcagaaat gaagaattgt
    25261 cttgtgaata tgcaaaggaa aaagtatgta tgtacagcca tattaacaag ttgtgggtac
    25321 attaatggaa ttggtaccca atcatacata gaaacagttg tcagagcact tctgaacttg
    25381 ctgatttcct gaaataaagt attcaaactt tacacagaaa ttgaatttct acaaaacttg
    25441 ttgctaacga tttgcataat tgtcgggaat aatcaacaga aaataaattg caattttcac
    25501 caaaaagagc actccggacc aatcagctct ttttaatttt tcacgatctg tctgattggt
    25561 tgagaaaagg gcgtagcaaa tcgccgattg gttcgacgtt ctcatcttgg agggaattca
    25621 aagtgtgaga ttagatagag tttttaaaaa aatcttggtt ggtttcgatt ggattttatc
    25681 ttggcttttt catttctcct ctgaggtttt ttctgtacta tctgtacaag aaaaattatg
    25741 ttacataaaa tctgtacaaa aaaacctgtg ctatagcatt tcttgcattg tctccatcaa
    25801 tacttttctc agtttttgca acatttaata gttcgagagc ccaattgaag ctgacccaat
    25861 acttttgata tcttgatttt attgaattga atttttcaag ttcatgaggt aacatgattc
    25921 ctgcctgagc cactgcttca agtgtcggga aacgacgacg aactccaaca tgaatgtcac
    25981 gaaatacaag gcattgggaa atgacacaat atctgaggag aactagacga tttttctgag
    26041 tttttgcatt gcttacctta ttatatttct tctaatctgt cgtgctctat catcagttcc
    26101 acgaacatat gcagaaacaa atagtgcaat actaaatttt aaattagggt ttttaaacca
    26161 aaaaaatatt acttgtcaat atttccaaga cttgtatata gttttaacca tctccgaata
    26221 attatgttac agaagaatcc gagtacaaaa ttgagtggaa ggtatcccat tcgtgcatca
    26281 caatattccc caaaacgttc gaaaatactg aaaatatttg gaacatttta atactgtaat
    26341 tatcgttcgt ttttaatagt atcatttttc aaaaataaaa ttcagagttc gggcggtttc
    26401 cacttttttt ggtaaactac ataatttcct tgttctgcct gtaaaaattc taaacatttt
    26461 ttgaagcgtt tttattttac ttttgtttat tttagtgcca taggagtatt ttttagcatt
    26521 tttccagctc caactagata tgttcactta ttggagatct atatagatga ctaaacaact
    26581 gcctatttgc ctttaagtcg gcctgcgcct gacttggacc taaacccatg acgataggca
    26641 ggcgccaggt ccttcccaat tatacttact ctttctgact cctcgtcaat gcaaatcgat
    26701 aaataactga aaccaaagag tatgcacata tccaaacaat caactctctg caatcattaa
    26761 gttttacgat gtgttaacat tttcaagaat tgttgataag aacttcttca ttcagaagaa
    26821 ttgactcgtg atctatttca ttatctgttt tatttgtgga gagtgggagt ggtaggtcaa
    26881 aaagtcaaaa acttacttgt acacagcttg ccataaagat ccacgccatt taaatatcat
    26941 tctgacaatc attaaacttt ttgatgttgc caagtcataa ttgtaattgt aagagagctc
    27001 ttttctctgg aagtatgcgc aattgggaat taaatacaaa tataagtttc tgacaataca
    27061 aggttagctt ttaggaccag aaaaaacatt tgtagtgcca gaaagaaaaa aatttaaaaa
    27121 cgtgttaaca tcgcattttt tgtagatcaa attttaatgg gaaagcctga caacgcgtga
    27181 aacttgaaaa aagttacatg cttgaaaaca ttgaaaattt ttgggttttt ttcaaaatta
    27241 tttttcaata gatttaatgg aaacgtattt atgtaagctc ttcagaaaaa catttagacg
    27301 cgcatttttc accaactcca taataatttc tcctagatta taaaaaagac gataccttaa
    27361 aaatatctgg aatctcaaac ggccaatcgg tgaaatcaaa tatcttcgga ggtttcactg
    27421 gaacatcatc tggctcttcg atcacaacgc attttgggtc gttattgttg gtcataacgt
    27481 tatttttatt gaaaaacaga aaaactgata tgtcactgtt gaatgatttc tttttatagt
    27541 actgataatt ttaagcaccg cccttggcat ttatttgacg ccaaaaaatt taccgtcaca
    27601 gctgcaatta tttcgtgttt atttaacttt tggtcttgtt ttttcggtca tcatataatt
    27661 aattacatac tttgaaaaat cgataataat tccgtatcgc ggaaagtttt aaaataaagt
    27721 atttcttaaa ggcgcacacc atctagcatt tacaaaatta tgtcctttcg agaccagata
    27781 ccgtactttt ggcgtaaata tcgtaaattt tcgtgtcagg gtatttttta ctttgttcgc
    27841 acaaactcct gtgtattgaa agtcaattaa taatattttc attcatagta tcagtgttgt
    27901 aagtaggaac ctattcacac attatgtttt tcagtcttaa caaagataat ttttaaaatt
    27961 tatgtgataa aaaacggtct accacaatat aatataaaaa catgtctcta ctataaggga
    28021 tagacgtcac aatttgtttg ggaatgtcaa attaggaaaa tcgtggcgtg actcgccaac
    28081 ttgcatgcgc ctccaaatat ctcgctggtt tcatgatatc gatgagaatt aaaaatttca
    28141 tagtgtttcc gaaaaagtga ttcttccgaa aatctttaat atttttatta ccaattcagt
    28201 aacttatttt ccatttccgt tatcttagtt gtgatgtcat tcgattttcc aattcttctt
    28261 tgaaagtatt tgttgaaata taattctaat taacaagtca ttttattttt atcagcaagt
    28321 ctatttttag cagttcaaat gctcgaaatt ccggaataga acaactaatc gagcagatta
    28381 aatgtgtttg atgaactagt tcaatggcgg gaaaagggtg gagatcagtt ttgaaaatcg
    28441 tagggaataa attaaaaagg ggtaatcgat gcaataataa tgaatagtaa acgttcaaag
    28501 atcctctgat tgttccgagt atttccacag cattcttgct cgtaatttca gtttttctag
    28561 cgttctgtta atttcgtcag cattctgatt ggcaacgaca ttgacgagtt tgacgacgag
    28621 cctgaaaaat aataatattc agagattgca gaaaaaaccc cgaatcatgg gtcgggtctc
    28681 ggcaggtttt cggtggcaaa agcataaatt caaaattttc aattaatttc gctgatttcg
    28741 ccaattttaa tgcatttttg tcccttttgt aatgttgtcc gttaaaaaaa gtatttttat
    28801 accgaaatga ttaaaaacaa aacgaaaaaa aaagaaattt ctgacagacc taaaaactca
    28861 aaactcaaaa gttttcagtt tttcagtctg tcagaagtgt cgattttttt ttctggtacc
    28921 aaaatttttt tctgcgtctc cataatatcg aacatactcc gagagtggat gtaaatcaac
    28981 atagcaattc cgaagaagtc gatgagttac tattaaaagt gacatttttt cttcattttc
    29041 gcatccgacc tccttgttcc atgcaagtat cgtcatctcg acatagggac gtactgaaaa
    29101 ttaatttaat ttcaattttt tttaatttca agaaattgaa tgccttctta aactcaccca
    29161 aatatggatc ataagtgatt ccacgaaatt tcgcattttc cacaaacttc ttccaaaatt
    29221 gaaaaatcaa ttccgtgtag gtttctgaat cgggtctccg agcgaatgca atgatcaagt
    29281 tctcaagttc cttcgatcca cgtggtatat tctcagtgta acttgtgatg tcggtaaagc
    29341 aacttgcatt cgtcgcaata gtttcaggat actttttggg tttttcgagt accttcaagc
    29401 ttttcatttt gaaacacgat tcgcaatgac aaatgaatcc tgatacactt gcaaggaaat
    29461 tctgaaaaat gagaaattta cagataatat ataataacgt tggagaatta aagttggtaa
    29521 aagatagatt gtgatacgtt tggctcgacg gttactccga ctttcaaaaa aattggatga
    29581 aaaaaaaacg ttttttttat tacaatcctg agagatggcc tgaaattatt gaattttggt
    29641 ttctttttat tttgtgcaat ttaaaatata taaataaaaa cgaaagtgtt agatttttcg
    29701 atatttccaa aaattgaaaa gtttagattt ttttaaaccg aataaataga aaatttagag
    29761 agaaaccatt tttaattaaa acatcgagaa atgaccggaa aattattgaa tagtattttt
    29821 gttatgaaaa aacggaacga aaattcggat attttcaaaa atggaaaagt ttttgattaa
    29881 aaaaaaaaag aaaaactcct agtgtgtttt caattgaaaa ccctttttct attatttctt
    29941 gagtgaatta atttgaaaaa tgagcttaca gttctctgct caaaagtatg ttgatgatat
    30001 gtgactccat agctatcaag aagctcctct cttgctcgaa ctccctggct gacaaagatg
    30061 aacgtgttcc ggacaaagct gaattttaaa aacatggggt tgatctgtat aaccgggaaa
    30121 atcttacaat ccagaaatat ttggagtgca ggaatgatta aaaatcgacg aaattgggaa
    30181 aagtccagta gccatcggta gattgtcttc tctgtattaa aataattgat ctttaaaaac
    30241 taaaagcttc caaacactta ctggctttct atttgttcaa tgctgtatat tgtgtgtgca
    30301 ttttttgcag atctttcggc cattattctc aaagcttttg taaatgtcat tgttcgacta
    30361 atttgatcca atcttcccca attttcatcc tgaaaagcaa ataaatgttc acaaatgaat
    30421 tttgttcaaa tttcttacag tttctaatga ttccactatt ctttttattg cattttgaat
    30481 cgccggcgct ttgaaagctt ctccaatttc tggaaacggt gtcaactgga agattgcttc
    30541 aatatcctga gtggaaagtg ctttcggggc acaacttggt ggttctgaaa atgaaataaa
    30601 aaattcagcg caatggggat ttattttatt ttaatgtata aatctagaac gttaaaaaat
    30661 aaaaagggaa tttgttggat tctccttggt ttggtgattt atttttcgtt ttaatttttc
    30721 caaatttatg attttttttg aagcaaaatc tccattatca ctactccttt tttaataaaa
    30781 tcatgtacct ggatcactcg attgaacaag cgatgcaata tccgcaaaag ggtaagaaaa
    30841 caccagatgc gcagcgagtt tgaaaattcc gagctcatca aattctccac aagctatttc
    30901 gtctggctcg taaaactcct cgcagttttt gcagtatctg gaaaaaaatg tagacttata
    30961 aatttgcgtc gtatttttca attactagta tgagcaattt tgcgccaaat atacagtacc
    31021 ccggtctaga cacgatcttt tttgtgaacg cgaaaaggtg tgcgccttta aagagtacag
    31081 taatttcaaa ctgccacagc aacaaaagtt aaaccgaaaa taactgttga atacttaata
    31141 gaatttttta caaattactt ttgtgatttt ttttgaattt tgcaaaaaaa aatattaaaa
    31201 gagcttgatt aatttagaat ttccgcgcaa tttttgagtt tttcggctat aataatttat
    31261 gttttttcca ctttttttcg cgaaaaaaat tatgaattat cggttttaat gcaattttag
    31321 aatttcagca aatctccttc tggttgccaa gtttctttac gaaaggatgt ctgaaaaatt
    31381 tgtaataaaa aaattatcaa caccagatca ttaatttgcg cggaaattca aaaaggattg
    31441 agccaatttt ttttccaaaa ttgattgaaa ctgttatatt tagtatattg agacttgacg
    31501 gcgcatatat tttcaaattt cacaacaatt tgtcgtgtcg agaccgataa attgcaaaat
    31561 tttgcttctg gagagaaatg ttaagttgca attttcacga cgagctactt acgcaaatga
    31621 cgcattttcg gttattttca gacatcgata acaattttgt ggatcaacgt tcacggtgat
    31681 tcccgtttcc acacagacaa cagttccaat aggaatatct tcgattgctt ctacaaatct
    31741 tccacgtttt ttgtcccatt tgaccgtgac tttgtcgcag agctgtggga aatgttcatt
    31801 tgaccgaaaa gacggaactt ccaccattct gtgaattata tcgggatatt aacggttgaa
    31861 gcagattttt aaagtatgaa agaagacaag aaactttaaa aaaaatcatt ttaagaatcg
    31921 ttattcagcc ttccaattct ttatttcaat ttcagtgaga acgttatgta ttttaagaag
    31981 aaaaaaaaaa gaataaataa aaaagttcag ggaacggggg attcacaaaa ccttgatatg
    32041 agagtatata aaaatagaga tcatccagag caaccatgac atccacaatg aacgcattcg
    32101 ataacacgct ccgcatcaag tttgcttttt ggaactcgac agatgcacgc agtgccgaaa
    32161 ttactgtctc gagtattcac acatttaacg caacacaggt tctcgtatcc ttgcttcttc
    32221 catttcgcga taagtgctgc gtcagcgaac ttggcggtta agcagaattc gtacaattca
    32281 cgggaaattt cagctttctt gtagtacatg tcatagacgt atcgtgatcg ttggtgatga
    32341 attctgaaga aaaaggtaca aatttaaatc aattaatggt tattaatacc tgaaaatcgg
    32401 ccagttaatt tcagtttttc gctttccttc gtgtggttct gtttcggctt cacgcatttt
    32461 cgcctgaaat atatattttt gaaaaagttg tccgaagtta aaagaagact cacttcgaac
    32521 tgttctagtg tgggctcgat caaatcccat ccctctggtg gagactttcg aactcttcgt
    32581 agtttagtgg ccagtgacat tttgagctga aaatgaaaat ctaatgagaa atgaacaaaa
    32641 cgaaaggaaa caatgggaag gaattgaata attatgtgaa caaatatata cggaaagtat
    32701 taagttcgat aggaatctaa aattgattct tttgcccttt aaaatcgaga gaaattaacc
    32761 tgaaaacaca aaaaaaagcc tcaaaaataa acatattttt cgaaatgaaa tttggtacgc
    32821 aaacaccaca ccggacgagc attgtgcgtc aaatgtggtg tagagtgcag aatttgaaat
    32881 tgtttcctct aaaaattgtt ttttcatttt ctttttattt ttctcgacgt ttcgtatgga
    32941 ttcttttgat ttaattaatt tctttctaat tatgaattag attaattatc ggatttactg
    33001 aaataatcag caatcttcac gcactttctg aaattgactt taactttcga tccaaagctt
    33061 tgacttcccc cggcaattcg aattcttcaa ccatttagta ctttaaaact aattcttgtt
    33121 tgttcaaata gctaaacgag gtaaatgcta gccaatatgt tatcaaaccg caacaaacta
    33181 agtcaactcg tgaactatcg cttattgtat gcacaggagg gtctctccgt gagtagaacg
    33241 gtgtccagcc attatagcaa gtacaagccg ccactttttt tctcttttat tgattttccg
    33301 aatgattctt tatcaagaat tattttcttc aatagaaaat tggcagttac tagatcgtta
    33361 cttttaaatt tgcctcaccg ttgatattaa aattatacag cgatgttttc gaaaatcgtg
    33421 acgtcacacg cgtccttgaa attttgaagg ccgagcgagc tgtttattcg gagccggatt
    33481 agtttttagg atagaaggtc aaacgaatat ttgaatttag gcctgaattt ttaaaataat
    33541 aacttgaatt tgaacgagaa agcctttcct ttcctaacta tattttcaat cttcgatttt
    33601 taatttctcc atcatatccg cgtgctccgt tagtaatctg ctaattatga tgcatctggt
    33661 aggtttattg agtctaacaa aggtcaattc cgaagggttg ctctctttcc tccctctctt
    33721 tgccacttta tcgtttgttt gccgtatgtg ctcttgtgtt gatgcgttat tttctaaaaa
    33781 tgtgtgaggc tttgtgattt ctatatttta agattcatga atatcatcag ctcgaatagg
    33841 gtccgtttac actatattac gcattcttag gtatcaaata cagttttaat gcactttaat
    33901 tgtattgcgc gttgttcggt gtcagatgca gttttaatgt atgaagttta atatttatta
    33961 ctttcttatt tgagaagtga atttttagtt ttagtaatgg actcaaaatg atctaaaatt
    34021 tcgaaattcc acaaaaaaat caagaaagat ccaactttcg ctttgcggtt ctcattttaa
    34081 agcgaattcg aacaattcgc cgaaatcttt ttaaaaaatc ggttttttaa aagttggatt
    34141 tttcaatctt tctctacttt ttttcgttgt ttctgatagt gaatctgaga ctaattgttt
    34201 taaaagcaaa gtcacatgtc acactcctcc atttttaaat ttcttcaggg ctcacagata
    34261 agtagatttt ttttaatgtg acgtcacacg cgtccttgaa attatggcgg cactcggtac
    34321 tgggtacaaa aaagcattca aatatttttc ccgccatttt tcaaaatatt ggagtcgctt
    34381 tcaaggtcag tcacatctat aaaatgggcg gagctaatac gtttacataa attagtttca
    34441 ttgtgtatca ttttttggaa ttataggttt ttacaaattt ttaaaaagtt tcttcctcga
    34501 accgtctata aaagaatata caaaaaaaaa catagaatcg agcaaaaaag ttggcattga
    34561 gaaaaaaata gggtagtagt agtgcattat tctctgaaat cagagcagtc tctaactttt
    34621 ccatctcgtc tatctgcacc gtccgtacgg agcatgatgt ctcttgcctc ctgttgcggt
    34681 cgtccggtcc tgaatggcta cttggatgct gctgcaactc cgtctgcgcc tattcttcgc
    34741 ttcttcatct atcgtctctc gttcacttgc gctcacttgc taaatgatgg ccgattgcaa
    34801 tgtataacct tcgttgatca tcgtctcttc gctcgtcacg ctctctgttt tttgtctccc
    34861 actaggcctt tgcctcctac tctcccaatt cacatttata cacgacacaa gatgatttgg
    34921 cgcctttttt tttcaaaaaa tgtatttttt ttgtttctac gatccatcac ccatcgccga
    34981 tacaaatttt tttctattgg aagtgtatta taatttgatt gtagttttag attcgacatg
    35041 cattttttga aaaaaaaaac ttgcttcgct ttttttttaa aaaagagttt cgttttcact
    35101 gttctcttct tcttttcgaa atactccgta gttttcctct caaaaatttt cattcgctaa
    35161 ctctacagta ccacaatttc aaatcgcata gtttcgcgcg cgcgcaggtc tcgccacgaa
    35221 cacagttagt gaagagtctc atgcaaaaac aagcacatat agttcatttt gtctaccgcc
    35281 ccaagagtcg ttgttttcga ttttttttgc gtcgtctctt ctactttttc attcctcgat
    35341 caaaagagaa gaagtgtggg tttctgtgac gcaggaggag atggcattgt tggccgtatg
    35401 ttccttatga tttgtatcga ttagtgtgtg tatgtgtgtg aaagcagtca atgaaacaac
    35461 gttgccctct aggccccgcc cattttgccc tgtcgttatt tattgtccat cgtgttactt
    35521 tcctagttaa taatcatgtt tcagtgatga cggaggtttg aataatagtt attttaaaac
    35581 atttgaattt aactgacgta cttataattt caaagagagt agattttgcg gattgtttgt
    35641 tgaataaata aaaaaaatgg cccaaaattc tctcaaaaat aaaaaaaaat gttatgcacg
    35701 agagaaaatt cgaaaaaaag gagccagatt tttgaacatt tttccgttaa aattttttca
    35761 aaattctgtt ttttgagaca gttttagtca atttgagtga aaaatctcca cgaactactc
    35821 ctaattgaaa tttcaattcc attttgttga cagttaactt tattttaaac gtattattta
    35881 tttttctctt ctttgtttct caatagtcat aaataaaaca aatttttatc ggtcggaaaa
    35941 aagttgataa gtgatgattt cgatggcttt agaaatggag tgccaaacac gcgaagaaaa
    36001 agatgttctc gtggtcgccc cttcctcctt ccttccgtcg gtttctatcc gtttctcctc
    36061 atttgttatc atctttttca gttaaatttg tgagcgcaaa gcggcaagaa gttgatgtcc
    36121 ttcgacaccg cgctctccgt tcttcatctt caccactctg tgcctctttt ttctatgttt
    36181 ctcttcgtct tacacgctct ctcactctca cctcgccggg cactacgtac agatggttct
    36241 tttttgtccc gttcgctatt tcattttttg tatatttgaa aaaatctatt taacgttttc
    36301 cacaatttaa attgttctat atttttcttt aaaacttttt gaatcacatt ttaaattaga
    36361 ctatcttaag tgcgggaatt aaatttctat agcaaccgta atcgtacgtg tcatctgaat
    36421 ttctagtcaa ctactacgtc gtctaagttt aacgtttttg tttgtgccac gatagtcgtt
    36481 gtgtggttct gccgccttgt ttttttttgg aggcaaaaag attttttcta gatgggcgat
    36541 gggagggcac gagaatacaa aggttctatt gctatatgga tgatggtcat gtgacggagg
    36601 aagttttcgc acactttctc tcacatttga actattttat acacttactt cgaaacattg
    36661 attttttaga acttctatta aaattatatt gagtagtttc caaaataaaa gtggcactgt
    36721 ttcctattta ttatcaattt ttctttaatg ttttactttt ttcgaaattt tgaaatgaca
    36781 gagtttctgc gtgatggtgg tgaacatcgg ccgcggccac gaccgcgacg cagctgcgag
    36841 cggaccggtt caaacaaaaa agtttgtttt attttgtttt tcgcccagac cgcatgattt
    36901 atcatgaaaa ttaaaaattg cgtgttttca attaaaaaat ataatttttt tgagccgctc
    36961 ctctcgcagc tgtgtcgcgg cagaggttca caccccactt gcagaaagtc tatcatttca
    37021 aaatatatga aactgtgaaa gtccatctgt ttgcacaatc tttgtttctt ttttgtcctt
    37081 cttcctctca aaattgttta aatgattttt ttaacaaatt caattttttt cagaacctcc
    37141 tcggatcgaa tcgttaatca agaaagactc tcttcttgac aaattcatcc cattgggttg
    37201 tgcctatcga tctgtcactg acaccgtcat cgtcgtcttc acaacaacaa tgtcgatgtt
    37261 gtcaatggac ggtatcgtcg caggaggcgg aagcagcagt ggtggcggag aacgaagttt
    37321 cgtattagag caaaagatgt tcaatacggg cccacagaac aaagctttac caacggtatg
    37381 ttcatttcat tgattcactg ccaatctata gtgttagttg ttgacttgaa ttctacttta
    37441 tgtgtggtac gcgaagggaa tcgtaaatca ttcggtgtag gcgtgatgac tgcacactca
    37501 cactgtcaac ctgtgtgaac cgacacacat ggatcaggca atctcttctt taaccccaca
    37561 aaacactctt tgacacacaa ataacgcgca cggactgact gccacgacat tgcatacgca
    37621 cacggcggag acgctcactc ctcttccaac acatccgcac tcacacgcac tcacattcac
    37681 ttaaacaaca caaaacgcta accaaccgtc gtcgaaagcg actcggtgtt tggcttggcc
    37741 cctggactgc tttcttcttc tttctcccca tccccgtcgt cgtcggttgt gaacagggca
    37801 aacggcgacg acaatgcgga cgtcgttggc taaaccaatt tttctcattc gggtccctct
    37861 tcttccgtca attcataaat ctctctgtca atctcacatt aaacagttgc gagaggaaaa
    37921 accaaatttg tagttttcgg gttatgtgtc tttcaaatta tcgcagcgtt aggttttttt
    37981 tttttttttt tttttaattt taattttcag ttctgaactt tttcttattc cccatccctc
    38041 acagattcag ttcacttctc gtcatgaact tctcaagaaa acggataatt tagtcatctc
    38101 aaagctgtca ctcgttgagc aattctttct tcttttgcat cacctccgaa attggaattc
    38161 ttgttttttt cttggcaatt tttgcattga atctccgttc actcatggtt gctggctact
    38221 ttgaagattc gtcatctcgt acattttaaa aagattccgg aactttctga gacaactacc
    38281 caaaaattac aactcatggt ttctctcacg ttaaaagctt ttccggatag cagctgcccc
    38341 gtacacctgt cgaggatgat ggtgatactg tattattgtc aatgacacat ggtcacaaat
    38401 cattgctatt caccttgtga gaaggacaaa gtgggaattt atggaaagta tgtgatgata
    38461 agaattatgt gggattgtcg gcttgataat ttgttggaga gaagcaaaaa cgaaaaagaa
    38521 tgccgatccc gttcctagtt ttctgtatat acattcaata catgatagaa acagcgagac
    38581 gatatgatgt tgtcgttttc ctatttatct cctcattcta tcccagtcta tcgattctaa
    38641 tgtgtatcta tcggtttatt tgtgttcttt ttgcagtgtc tccaccccca cctatgattt
    38701 cttcttcttt tctatccgca ctctgcgtct tttccatttt cttcttcctc ctcgttcgct
    38761 gttgctgcat ggttcacgag tttttttttg aaaatgactg ctcttcacaa catttatacc
    38821 agctttcttg cctaaaaggt gtagaaaata taacattaga actgtgtctc ttcatcacag
    38881 aaacacactt cttctcgcat tctctacgtc tctttgcacc tagtgtactc gtctgcggtc
    38941 gttttccttc gttcgtccaa tggttcgttc atcggctttt ctttgttttt ttctctgtca
    39001 aacagatgta ttctggagtg aaggaagagc ctgaagatga aaaagagtgc tcttactcgt
    39061 cgccttaagc aaagtagggc gccgggcgac aacgacgtct ttatccattc tctatgctcc
    39121 gagtgcgtat ttcgtttccg ctctcatact cgtgtgggtc ctaaagagga ggagccgtcg
    39181 ccgagacatc gccttcctat tcaacacatt ttttttgcgt agcatggtgt agcgatggtg
    39241 gttgtttggg aggggcggga aaagggtccg tctcagttgc ccctcctggt gtgtgtgttt
    39301 cgacctcttc gattcatttg cctcctctct tcgccgtttc tttgcctcct cttcgctcct
    39361 cgtttccgac ttgatatatt tcgctttatg cgatcgtgtc gcgcgttttt tttcttttgc
    39421 aatccattcg gatggtcatg gtttttacaa ataaaagttg atattttcca catacaaagt
    39481 actctcgtct cctttctact tcgaaccaac taactaccat catccattgc ccgtcatcac
    39541 atgtgtgttt accgttatca aacaccaaag aggaaggccg aattgcaata tggttggctt
    39601 tgctatgtgc tgctcctacc actgctcatt tgttttgtcg cccttccaat cgatttgaac
    39661 acctcctccc cctttcattt ttatttatat cctatataag gctctgattg ttggttgttt
    39721 cgacgcacat gtgttttccc tgttgagtat aattagttgg ccgggtgacg tatatgtgag
    39781 cctttcggac atcttctgct gtttgtgtgt atgtgtgtga agacatttag cttttgctgc
    39841 cactctcaaa taactacaaa tctggttccc tttgcttggg ttttggtttc actttctatt
    39901 ggcccccgct caatacttct ctgttcatgt ggtcgcatct tgatgtcccc acctcgaccg
    39961 acgcatgcat cgattcaatt ttgcctctat cacgcgccta ctccgaattt cagcagcccg
    40021 ctgcaaccac tacggataat ggcgtgtgct tcattgaggt gttgaaagcg caaacagcgc
    40081 tcttgacaaa aaggcggtct cctcctcctt ctcgttccac tctatactct tactttcttt
    40141 tcgtctaccc tcccgttgct cctttccgtc tcgattcctc gcatgtgcgt ttttttttgt
    40201 tctgtcctcc ctcttgtgtt gatccgaaca attttcattt tttgtggcgg cgatttgcga
    40261 gaaatatgtc tccgactctg ggggattgca tactcttctt ccaacctttc gcttgatgtt
    40321 ttatatgttt tatatgtatt cctctccgat cccttgcaca cctataaact gtaaaacttt
    40381 ttcgaatcga ttgcaaattg agaaatgata tgtgatggtg agatgcgtag tgcttttttt
    40441 gtcttgcttt ccatgtcata ccgaccactg tgttgcttgc agccatcatg atgcgtcgtc
    40501 tctgggttag tagtagcaga gtgtggtgag agagagaaaa gggttgattt gatggcgaga
    40561 tgagagtatt caacacacac ggaaataaaa gaggaatatg tagaagatgt tgagttgttg
    40621 gaggcaggcg aaacagagac atacacaaaa caaaatgatt attggacttt gtgactgctc
    40681 ctgctgctgc tcttttctac ctccacttct agttcttctt cttttttgtc ttttcatatt
    40741 cattttcctt ttcggctttg tgttttgctc acttttgttg ttcttgtttc ttattgattg
    40801 ggataaaaat attgatgatc accattagta agattacaac gtacataaat gtgccaccag
    40861 tctgtcgctt tagtacttct tatcagtttt acgagagttt tctttttttt tcaattcgaa
    40921 tttcatagta gaaatatgaa actctttctg ctaaatgaga gctaaataag ttcaccggaa
    40981 aaactctggc gtccgcgcca tgtccctttt cacggctgtc gtcgtcgccc cgggatctct
    41041 gattctctca actttttgtg tgctccttgt gtccctcgcc gtcttgtgtc tcttgtgata
    41101 gcatgttgtt tatgcgcgcg ttgcactcat catcagagac agattttaat agatttcgtg
    41161 gcccgcgtcc cccctctatt gagcacactc tcctctactg ctgcttttct ggagccgtgt
    41221 gtgtgtgtgt gcgtcctctc ctaatttggc ataatatcta atccagggaa ctgactgggg
    41281 gcaatgttct ttctttttcc tcaccgccgc cttttctttt ctttttctca tcctcttctt
    41341 ctacttcttc cttgttttcc cctatccata gtgttgtcat ctccgctgtc gtcctctcta
    41401 cttattcgtc gttttcttct cctttttttt ggttttgctg ggttagacca gatgcagagt
    41461 gtatgtattt gtatgtctct ctcatcgctc tcttcgtttt ttgtcatctc tagacactac
    41521 tgtcgcctgt tctctttttc tctatcgtca ttcggagcgt tcatatgtat tttctccctg
    41581 tatataattt aaaagtaagc gcgttgagat gggagaatga gattccgagt ggtggttcgc
    41641 tcacgttttt taatgaatca ggacttgctg ttggtagtgt aaaatgatta ttgagatgag
    41701 aaaaataaat agataaactt gtgatgcttc ttgattgggc acacttcctt gatctataat
    41761 ttctttcttg gttcaggagg cagaaattgt ctccagcgag aatcgttttc cgaaattgtc
    41821 atgctggcct cctgctttgt gatgatgacg tcatacggtg tcctaccaat gtgctcgcct
    41881 ttccttcttc ttcttcttca tcgccttctt ttctctttta ttttctcttt gtagaatatg
    41941 tgtatttggg ttgtgctctg gtttctctgt cgtcttgcat ctctctctca cacattccga
    42001 aatgggtttc gagtgtgtgc gagttttgat ttcaaactgt tgttgttgag acgtcacttt
    42061 tatttctttt attttttagt tttaatcaat tctctaaatt agtaatatat tccaatttac
    42121 aggtccagag cagcggttca tcatcgaatc acgctccgat cgtcggcgag tctccactcg
    42181 gcactgtgag cagcacaatg gctaccggtg atacgggtcg tgttggagta agttatcgca
    42241 ttttttggaa aattttggca tgtcaggcgc acgatgattt tctgagcggg tctcgtcacg
    42301 atctagttgt cgctaaatgt ctcagttttg cagagaaagt taggctttat catgccaaat
    42361 ttagttccta gcatcacaac gatatttcga aagctttttc actagtaaaa tccgattctc
    42421 tgtaaaaaaa aagtggagaa ttagtcattt tgaggtcagc tttgttatac tgacaggttc
    42481 aaagcacggt tctcttatac taagagtttt cgcgcatcgt tctcctcttc ctcaaccgag
    42541 tagccatgtc gtttgccgcc cgtcatgttt ttattttctg ctagggcgag ttaagggggg
    42601 tggctatatg cccgtcgtcc tcctctgctg tcccgggcct cccgcatttc tactcactct
    42661 ctctctcgct cattctaccg attgattgaa cgaacggatg gaaagaagga aaagggtagt
    42721 aaggggcgcc ataagcggca ctatttttct cgcacacata catacacact ttcgtctcat
    42781 ttcaattcga tcacgagtag caatctgaat agacgctttc tcattgattg attttcgact
    42841 attttcttta ctaaaaattt atttttcaga acgtgaccta tatgagttcc ggaatgctcg
    42901 gtgcaacaca gtttatgcca caaaattcaa gtcatccatc aacgtctgta atgatgcaac
    42961 aggtaccacc acaaaacggt ggtgcaacac gttcatcacc aactgagatg caacagtgta
    43021 tgcaggcaat gtcagaagac tcgatagaaa tgcgggatta taattctgga gttcatcata
    43081 tgcatcctca tcaaatgcaa atgcaacagc agcagcaaca tcatcagcag caatacaata
    43141 tgtcgtatca taatcatcaa caacaaatgc agcagatgca ttaccaccag gtaacttaat
    43201 cggttttttt taaataacac ttttatgaat catattacag cagcaacagc aatatcagca
    43261 gcagcaggct caacatcatc agatgtatgc tccacaaatt cagcaacagc aacagcagcc
    43321 ccagcaacag tcacaacaac agtctgccca acagccccaa cagtcatcgg ctgcgttaca
    43381 acatgtgaat gagtcgagca atctctcgtc ggctggtagt atttcggatc gtgaaccaga
    43441 gcaacacggt ggtacccctc aacggtgagt attacattca ctattaatgt tttcaaaatt
    43501 tcacagcatt ttgaattgcc ttcatatgcg cacgacttta ttcttatgcc gaagtgcgaa
    43561 cagaaaaagt gtactttaaa atctgatttg aaacgatttt taacattaaa aaagagaaaa
    43621 gttttaagcc aattttataa tttttgttgt taaaaattgt tgcaaatgag ttaaaacttg
    43681 ttttcattag tgttttcaat gagttaaaac tttttttcat attgttttca ttaaaaactt
    43741 tttttctgtt tgtccgcctg aaaacgacca aaattcgctt taaaaaaagt aatttcacaa
    43801 gaaaatgtaa gaaaaaaaat acgatacatt ttttccacgg cgtgacccat ttttttaaaa
    43861 aattctttcg cctttaagag aacatgacaa aatctcggga aattacgata aatgtaaatc
    43921 cgattatcag aaatagaaat atatgtgatt aaatgtaatc tatatttttg cagaccgaca
    43981 gcgccacagt cgtcgacagc cactgacaag aaaaccagaa agcgacgaaa agctggtcca
    44041 actgaagatc aggcaactcc gaaacaagaa aggaaaatca cagaattcat gaaagttgga
    44101 ggagaggttg caagtggaaa tagtgttgca cgatgtctat tgacggaata tcatcaaaat
    44161 caaggatcac cgaagaggca gccagctgta cagcagaatg gatctaacag ttacgattca
    44221 cagcagcagc aaccacaaat gaatcagcat gaaatgcaaa actcatattg gggagttgct
    44281 acaccgtcat tgggtgttaa taatcgtgga accccgactc caactcaaca acaacattat
    44341 tcatcggatt caaactcaaa ctcgaatcaa tcaccacctg gtcagggaaa tcaatcagga
    44401 aggatggtga gaacaatcga tgaagagact cagacggatt cttcgctatc tcaggtttgt
    44461 tattgaatgt tgtgacgtga aaactagatt ttttttaatt tcagaggttt caggctaatc
    44521 ctcaaaatgc tgatgaagtc gccaaaatga atagaatcat tgaagaccat cgtcgccaaa
    44581 tcgaagagtt gaactcgaag aatagtttgg aacgaagaaa gaatgaagct tcgaaagaaa
    44641 caatcaagcg attacttatc gataagaatc agatcgaacg aaaagccctt cgcgacaaaa
    44701 cggctgccga ttcacctcga attggatgtt tcaaaactac tcgaactggt gattcattcc
    44761 gtgatcaatg ggttgatggg tgggcgtttg ccgaaatgga taagaaaact gaacagatca
    44821 atgctgaaag aaatgaaatt gcaagtgctt ctgccttgtt gaaaaaacga aagcctcttg
    44881 gaatcggtaa agaacctaaa cgcccacagg cagtcaattc tcaaaatgac tccaacggta
    44941 tgcagccatc aacaagttcc aatacgaatg gagacgatgc gatcttcaga cgacctgaag
    45001 aaccgaaaga aatccagtac caagagtaca ttgagctcga tgaaatctat aaactgcgca
    45061 gggagcactt gagaaaagaa gaaactgatc tctccatgga gaaagaaaga ttggaaaagg
    45121 agaagcagca tcatgtgaga gagctgaaac gagcttcgaa tgaaagtgcg tcacagttca
    45181 atgatcatcg actcttgcat aaaagatacc tcatgctgaa cttgctcggt aagggtggat
    45241 tcagtgaggt ctggaaggcg ttcgacattg aagagaaccg gtatgtcgca tgcaagatcc
    45301 atcatgttaa caaagactgg aaggaggaga agaaggcgaa ctacgtcaag cacgcgatgc
    45361 gtgaaaaaga catccacaag tcattggatc attgccgaat tgtgaagcaa tacgatctgc
    45421 tcacaatcga caatcactcg ttctgcacgg ttctcgaata tgtgccgggc aacgacctcg
    45481 atttctacct caagcagaac aggtcgatca gtgagaagga ggctcgaagc attattatgc
    45541 aagttgtttc tgctcttgtc tatctgaatg aaaagagcac tcccatcatt cattatgatc
    45601 taaagcctgc gaatattctt ctcgagtcag gaaacaccag cggtgcaatc aagatcaccg
    45661 actttgggct gtcgaaaatc atggagggag agagtgacga tcatgacttg ggaatcgagc
    45721 tcacctcaca gttcgctgga acttattggt atcttccacc tgagaccttc atcgttccac
    45781 caccaaagat cacttgtaaa gtcgatgtct ggagtattgg agtcatcttc tatcaatgta
    45841 tctatggaaa gaagccgttc ggaaatgatc tgactcaaca aaagatcctc gaatacaata
    45901 cgattattaa tgcaagagaa gtgtcattcc caagcaagcc tcaggtaaca aaattaaaat
    45961 tttcttatat attccattta tttttctgtt ttaggtgagc tccgctgctc aagatttcat
    46021 aagaagatgc ctgcagtaca ggaaagaaga cagagcagat gttttcgagc tggcgaagca
    46081 tgagcttttc agaccaagag gagcggtgag tttttttcta tatttaactt aatttatttc
    46141 gtagttagaa aatattacaa gaagaatttc taaaaatgca ccccgcctga acgttgagtc
    46201 ttgttaggaa tttagcggca aaagcgtaaa ttcaaattgt ttgttttttt gttcagttta
    46261 gctaatgttt ttaatgattc tcattccgta atgatggaaa aatttatgtg aagttaaaaa
    46321 gtggatgagt taaaaaaaaa tttatttcgt caatttcgga ataaaattat ttaagaaaaa
    46381 agattccgta acaaaacacc tcgaaaaact attgaaaacg ttcaaatttc tggttttttg
    46441 ccgccaacta ttacaaaagt tgcacttcaa ttttttttct gactacatta ttttgaaaat
    46501 aaaaatgctc atggccaaaa ttttgatgtt ttagcaaaaa ctttttttta atttattgga
    46561 atatttgcag ataagagcct ccgttgccgg atccgtaagt tctccaagca ttccacgcag
    46621 tccatcagtg aatcgtgaag atgacaatat gtaatgacgt cacaccattt cataaacttt
    46681 catgttatcc atctgacggg tctgcttctg atttctgtgc ttcatgtttc acgttgccgc
    46741 atcatcatca tcatttactg tattgttcac caggcctttg ctttctttcc agtcatcaca
    46801 ttcttaccca ttttgaattc cgttaactaa cgggtttctt tgttaacacc atacgtgcta
    46861 tttccacttt tttagttgtt gtgagatttc cactcacttt ctcacatttt caaagcccat
    46921 gccgtagtcg tttccagtgt acactttcaa aaatcttatc ccccattttt ccactatgga
    46981 aattgtttca ttcattgttt gaaatatctt attcatcata actctttttc actcaacagg
    47041 tcccgttttc agctcttact tgtaataatc acgttgtgtc aacattcgaa cagatccgaa
    47101 gaccgtttgt gtgtgagcaa cgtctaattg taccaatcca atttttggat tcgttggttc
    47161 caacaaatcg acatgacata tcccacccag atcccgcgat acattctttt cttcctcaat
    47221 cgtctctctc ttcacacttt tcgttcccct tccatttttt tgttgatttg tttctctttt
    47281 tgtaataata atgtatcgga cgtcgtcgcc ctccccaatc ccctttcttt atttataaga
    47341 cgcttctagc aatatatctg gagtcatcct tctactcttg cttcccccca ccaccaccat
    47401 ctattcacat cctcgtttca ccaatttcct tcagttgtac atttgtttag taaaaggact
    47461 gcttacaatg tattgaaacg cgttgaaagg tataaatttt gggaggtttt atatttttat
    47521 tctttgaaaa ataatatata aacaacaaat aataaatgcg aacccgttca attccagacc
    47581 agtatatcat caagagaaag accgataaaa acaaaaaatg aaatgtagat gaagacaaga
    47641 gaatatgagt gaatacgtcg taaaaagtat ttctgtgcaa acattgctga aaattgttag
    47701 cttttatgag atataaattt aattggaaaa tcttaccaat taaagtgaaa atcaaagaaa
    47761 ttgcaaggaa aagcattaaa agtcgataag ttggatttat aatcatctga aaatattttt
    47821 aaattgtttt tatatttatt atttctaaaa actcaccgat atagattttc cttgaatctt
    47881 ggcaattgtg aatggaagac caaatccaat taggagatct taaatcgttt atttttttaa
    47941 tttacaaatc cagcttattt tattcttttt tcctttttcc ttgttaaaaa aaccctgtat
    48001 tcagtctatt atgaggccgc agagaaatcc ttttgaaaac gatgtgcaag tgcggttcac
    48061 ggaaatttga aaacgtattt ggcggcaaaa ccgcgaattc aaaaagtttt caactagtct
    48121 ataagaaatt ttccaacaga gagaaaaatg gtgatatcgg cggaactatt ggaaaatgtt
    48181 tgaatttacg gtgtctccgg ctccataata ctaaaaaaac ccacgaaata agttccagcc
    48241 aaatttgcta aacagaatta attttaaatt ttcaaaaaaa attacatact aaacaactgt
    48301 ccaccaattg ctgcagccat tgccattctg ggataacctt gctttgcaac tgaaacatca
    48361 gcaatcaagt ctccaatact attactccat gcaagaattg ttagaccaag tacttcatgt
    48421 gatactcttg aaacaactcc aagcattgtt acaacattta caacttccga agaaattaaa
    48481 taaatccatg caatggacat tagaaatcct gcataggata ttaaactctg aaacttacta
    48541 catgcgcaaa cttaaatgat aatgtgatac cttgtaaaaa ggtggttctt tatgtagttc
    48601 agtgaaaaat agcactgcag cagtgagcaa cacagataga atgagaccgt acatccagag
    48661 accaggagaa tttggaaatg gagatattga acaaactgta gaaactgtag ttggaaaata
    48721 ttgaattaaa aatggaaata ccttgaatac agaaaagaag gaaaaccgga caaatgaggc
    48781 actgtaaaag agtgattggt ttagaccatg gttgttcact atgtgggatt gtaagtttaa
    48841 ataagaagtt tggaattgtc tgaaaagttt aatgttttta ttttaattct tatgaatatg
    48901 ttttaaataa catgggtatt atatgacttc tgatattcga aatatatttt aaccttgtaa
    48961 tttaagtaaa ataagtatcg caattctaga atagaaaaat cctttcaaag ttgtggtaaa
    49021 ttgccaaatt aaaaaattct ggactgttgg aaaaatttgg agaaatgttg catatttgaa
    49081 cttctgcgat gtttgaaaac gaaaatttga aacaaatcgt atttcttcta ttggcaatgc
    49141 aaccgactgc tttcctttgg aaacttatat ctcactttgc tttaaacata tcaataaata
    49201 ctacaaacta tagagataga attgaaaaat attttcttag ttgacaaatt tttaatacat
    49261 caatattaaa caatgggttg caatactaat cacttacatt caaaacagca atcacttttt
    49321 gaaaaatatt catttcatcc cattcatcca tacttggcca tggcttcaaa tgttctttaa
    49381 aatcatgaac aactcctcga aatgaccatg tttttaatgg ttcaactgct tcgatttctg
    49441 cttccatttt cataacttca tgtgcatgaa gaacatgatg accgtgacta acataaatat
    49501 catcatcatc ttccaaacta tctgtatcta ctgtcttcac ttcatccact ttttcttcgt
    49561 cttttttgtg acgattatga agaatttgag aaaggattac ggtacacaca tagattaagt
    49621 atactccgag aaatgctgga aatttgaatt tgtagttgct tgtttatttt tagtaaaaca
    49681 tactaattgg catccatatt tcaacatgat cataatatac aaaacaaaat gccaaaaatg
    49741 ctagagcaac aagatagaaa gcaatatcac gtattgaact aaacacctaa aaaatcttaa
    49801 ttgaaattac aaaaatcttt tcaaaaaaaa acaaacctct gccttaaaag gtctcgtgaa
    49861 aatagtgaca gccagcacca ttgtagtcac aaataatcca gctccaaata attctccaag
    49921 tgcaagatca gcttttggag ttggactact caatacagaa gctattgctc caaatacatc
    49981 tggagctcca tttccaaatg ccatgaaggt tactccctgg aaattgcttg aaatttttta
    50041 cactgtcttg aatatatttt aggaaaaatt gaaggcggtg tatctttaga tttttcgttt
    50101 aaatgcgcct ctctaggttc aatcataatt atacacttca aaatttttca atcaaattta
    50161 tattttagat ttaaaaaaat tcaaatccta caaaattctt accgcaacag attcactaat
    50221 tctgagatgt gcaacaattg atgaaatgga aggagagaaa aagtcatcag ctgctgagct
    50281 aaccattata aataacacca acatgtagat gaccccggtt atgattaaaa taatccgaac
    50341 agctggactt gaagcacatt ccacgtatct tgtccataac acgtaaccac caccttcaca
    50401 gttatcatca ttacatttca catattcaca tacttctgaa attcaaagaa attcgaagtt
    50461 ggaatttatt tgctctgttt ctgaagctgt attattcggc aacccgaaaa aagttcgtta
    50521 agtttttcga gatagttttc attaaaaaat aaaatttcag ttttgtagtg ggcagtggaa
    50581 tttaactaca atacagtctt caattatcat gcgaacaatt ttaaatttgt cataactgta
    50641 ttatgtgtcc tatagtttgt agatgatgac gtcacacctt ccaaaaatag atacaatttc
    50701 ggcgaccgtt tgatctccaa aaatcgcgta aattttattt tttaagttgt gtcgtcactc
    50761 gaattttact atgagaagtc agtagaaaaa catgcatgac gtcattcaat tcaaaaatac
    50821 attttcggtg atctggttct ctaaacttct gaaccaactt ccactagtca tcggttacgg
    50881 ctacgagatt tgaaagttat tttaagaaat gaaataaggt tcggttactg tagttatact
    50941 tgtatggtag gtatacggta ctttgtgaaa cttttgatct tgaacttgtt gactcacgtg
    51001 tgctattcca acctgcttga attgtacatt gctctccatc gtctggtatg cacttttcta
    51061 tatcattccc atcaattgtt cgttgattat tccattttct aaccaacttt ccaacatctg
    51121 cctgccatcc atcacatcca acaagtgaca aaataatcaa aaacgcaaaa aaatgtattc
    51181 tcattgatac aaaattgacc tgaaaacttt aaaaataaac tcaaaagttc aaatcaaaag
    51241 agcaggtcaa aatcaggtga aatgacggtc gttgggtgga gaaaccgaat ttgtgaatca
    51301 ggcgggtaat taaatttttt atgcagccaa aaatgataag aatttgatga ttgctccgtg
    51361 tcaatatgtc aacagacttc ttgtaatctt ttttttgctg gaaaattaat ttggagacgc
    51421 ccgtattttt gttcgaccaa agaattaatt atgtttattg tttgaaattt aatactgtta
    51481 aaaggtggag tagctcctgt gaggaaattg tttaaaaaat cttaattttc gccactttga
    51541 aagtcaatta agaatggttt tttctacgat ttgccaatct tgatttaact attttcattt
    51601 aaacattctt caacttcaaa tttgcagcaa tgttctaaat gtctaaaaga gctcacaaat
    51661 tttaaaattt cgggcaattc atcaaaactt tgtttggaaa aaagttcaac atttcatgca
    51721 gaacaattat aagtgcattt aaaccaaatt tccaaaaagg gccatgcaat actacaaact
    51781 tcctttaagt ttcagctgcc ccagggagct cggagtaata ttggtttaaa gttggttttt
    51841 ttccttagaa caaaaatttt ttgaagctcc ctgatgctta gcagctcgga atttcagaag
    51901 tttgaattga aggctttcct tcttgccagt tagtttccta tttccgtcaa cttatattat
    51961 ttcaaagtaa ttgagctaga cagatcgaag aaaccttctt ttgtggtggg atattatata
    52021 attttcaact ttgacatttt ttgaaattta agtttcgtca ggctagttct ggacgaaagc
    52081 ttttcagatt taatttttct ggaatttaat taattaacat tttgtatttc atcatatgtc
    52141 attgtgtgtt cttatcacaa gacgaattcc gtaatcacta gacctaaaca caatgatcaa
    52201 ttctccgtaa tcaatcctag aaacaacaaa ggtcaaaatg ttaatctctt tttgtaaaag
    52261 cgataaaaac tgtcgtggcg ggacccaaaa aatgaactta aaaacaaaga aacagaagca
    52321 gaaaatcgac aaaaatcgat gaggttcaca tgcatattat agaaattgtg tgcgaccaca
    52381 aaggaaaacc attaaaattt ttagattttc ccattgcttt tattgttgcg aatccagaag
    52441 acgtaatcag gcttaatgat tgtctgaaaa tatttatttt gcgtgggggg ttatcaggaa
    52501 ctatagttca gttatagttc aagtaacaag acagaatgag tcaaatttaa tattattgac
    52561 agtctgtgac atttgtatgg aattttgttc atagttggta ttgttcatag atggaagtat
    52621 tgactcaaaa atgacataca tcaagtttgg atttgaaaaa aaaaatcaag tcatgagaat
    52681 actactacga aattttacga tatttgcacc aaaaatgctc taatttttct cgaagcgatc
    52741 gattttcttg aatgcaaaag agtgcctgtt atgagtacgg tagtttccaa ctcatttttg
    52801 ttgcggagta ttgaaggaga taaaaaattc cgcatcaact aggacttggg gaactacact
    52861 actttttaaa agtgtatagc gtaaaaaaag ttaaaatttt tgacccacaa aaatatgttt
    52921 taaaaatttg tgctttttgg gcccctccag gaacatccta gaatgttgta ttttactaaa
    52981 tgtttatttt aattctggaa attagccgag ttacagaggc ttgatttttt ggcttggaaa
    53041 atttttgttg aaaattgttc gcatctatgt gattgattat tgatctcagg ggatattacg
    53101 gttgaaattt ccttctgaaa ttttcatgta taatatttgt taaactataa tatttattaa
    53161 ctacatcaaa attatcaaaa catgaacagt gaacccgttt ccaaaacaga aatcataaaa
    53221 tacaaaaaaa tctgaaaaat acaatctggc accgaaaaag agatggctta caaaactgta
    53281 caataaatca agttcctaaa tttaaaatct ttcaattcca tacaagaact ccggtttccg
    53341 aaagaattac aaatacaata aatgcaatgt aaattgatat taaaactgcc gcatgtggac
    53401 gttgaagacg gaatttttga actgggattc ctgaaattaa acttttttta aatgcaaaaa
    53461 atgattttaa caatatacct atcaacgtgg caagtagaga aatcgccaag aaaaggataa
    53521 gaaggcgata ggttggatta attgtcatct gaaacaaaaa aattaaatta gattttattt
    53581 ttgaatcaac atactgaaat atatttccct tgtaatttag caattgtgaa tggcaatcca
    53641 aatcccatca aaagatctaa aaattatttt gtgaaaggcg atttttgggt caaaaatacg
    53701 gtacccggtc tcgacacgac accttagaag agtgatgtaa tttcaaactc tgtggatttt
    53761 taagttattt ttcatagttt ttcgattaaa atatttttta actaaaaaaa atcaatgaaa
    53821 acacatgaat tcgtgagaaa aactataaaa aatcgattaa aattctgcaa taacaaaagt
    53881 ttgagactac agtactccct ctttaaaggg gcacacctct tccccgttta actcaaatct
    53941 gtcgtgtcga gacaggatac cgtattttcg gggtgaagcg cgcaaaattt acagtattta
    54001 acttactaaa taaaggacct ccaatagctg cagccatagc cattctcgga taaccttgtt
    54061 taacaactga aacatcagca atcaagtctc caatactatt actccatgca agaattgtta
    54121 gaccaagtac ttcatgtgat actcttgaaa caactccaag cattgttaca acatttacaa
    54181 cttccgaaga aattaaataa atccatgcaa ttgacataat gaatccagaa tatgagtaga
    54241 tttcctggaa aaaagattga atttccattt aaacgaattt catactcact ttatagtatt
    54301 tcggttgaac actcaattca gtaaaaacca taataagaat agcaagtaca attgaaactg
    54361 ccaaaccgta tacccagaga ccaggacttc cagaaaatgg agtttcgagg aaaactaaaa
    54421 tttttaaata atattcgcga atcaattcct catattttag atttcatctg aattcagcag
    54481 tttttcaaag cttcaacctg tgcctgcctt cgccgcgcct gcaacacaag ttatctatgg
    54541 ggcggagtca cagagtgtac acaaaagata gcgcgccgcg aaacccgcgt gttgtcggtc
    54601 gctgccctaa gagactcttc ggttgctggc agaaaggttg gctgtgacga ttactattcc
    54661 caacgcttgg aatgaaccaa agtgattatt aaccaatcct tttctgagcc aatcgaattt
    54721 ttaaaatttt ggagcactca cattgtattg agaataatag aaaagctgga caagtgaaag
    54781 catgaagtaa tgttaatggt tttgaccaac tcatttcgtt taaagggatc gtcaacttga
    54841 agagcagatt tggaacaaca ttaatatacg ccattacttt cgagaatata ttcatctcct
    54901 cccaatcctc agcctctgga cgaggatcca aatgttctgc gagatctttc agaatgtctt
    54961 ttgaacgcca actcttgatt tgcattggct ccggtacaag acttgcagct ctactcctag
    55021 cttcatgtcc ttgaaataca tgtccatgaa taacgacgaa ttcttcatct tcgtctgata
    55081 actcgctttc tggaattgaa ataaatgtca attaataata atattgaatc taaaaaaaac
    55141 ctcgtctcga aatacccaaa tgattgtgtg tggcgtatgg atgtaaacca ttcagatttc
    55201 catctccatt aaccataaaa gatgctcttt tcgtgtaccg ccgagttgtc tgcgctttct
    55261 ctgccatgtg ctctttcagc ttatcgattg caccagtaac aactgagatt tcagggaatg
    55321 gagcttctga aatttgaaca atttcggatg attttccttt tatttctaaa aataagtgaa
    55381 actccaaaat accttggtcg tggacctcta tttctggaat gactggcatc ggagcaacac
    55441 tatgaatact tttccggctc cgtagacttt ttatactttt tcggctcttt gtactattct
    55501 gtttctgaag agcttttctt tttcgattgt gtacagcttg ggctccgatc acagtgataa
    55561 catagagcaa atataatcca agaaatgctg gaaattcgtt ttttaaatta agctttttct
    55621 ttttaaaata taataaaaac tcactcaacg gcatccaaag cgtaacccga ttgtaaaaaa
    55681 caaaacaaaa agccagaaaa gagagtgcaa ctaaataaaa taaaagatcc cgtattgtac
    55741 taaatacttc aacatcaaat ggagaagtta gaataattgt tgaaacgacc attgttgtta
    55801 caaaaagacc tcctccaaat aattctccaa gtgcaagatc tgcttttgga gttggactac
    55861 ttaatacaga agctattgag ccaaatacat ctggagctcc atttccgaat gccatgaagg
    55921 ttacaccctg aagttaaata acttcaataa agcctgttta attttctgga attcaatttc
    55981 ttcgctttct tacaaggaaa ctaaatattt gaacaaaatt tttgtttcag ttttttttgt
    56041 tttctgatta cattactcca aaaaattagt tttcgtactt gcaaactatc tttcgaaatc
    56101 agcagtatct cttagtttaa aattatcaca tgcagctttt ttctcgggct ggaaatacag
    56161 tagtaaattt aaaaatgaaa tccttaccgc aacagattca ctgattctaa gatgagcgac
    56221 aattgatgaa atagaaggag agaaaaagtc atcagctgct gagctaacca ttatgaataa
    56281 caccaacatg tagatgacac caactatgat aagtataacc tgaaatattt taaatagatt
    56341 ttccttgagt tcaagataac ttacccgtga aaaagtactt gaagcacatt caacatattg
    56401 tgtccataaa aggtaaccac ctccttcaca agcattgtca ttacagttca cgtagtcgca
    56461 aacttctgca atttttttta aataatgtac tccagttttg atccatggaa atttgacttc
    56521 ctaatagtat ggggatgtca atttaaaaaa tttaaaatcc attctcagag agatggattt
    56581 ttgcaaactt ttgatgattt taagcatgtc tagattatgt atagtattct gaaagagttt
    56641 ttggaacatt ttttagaatt gattaaattg gattttctct agacggctaa aactaatttc
    56701 ggttttttta cagaaaaaag attcgaaaga attccagaat gtttgcctat ttttaaaact
    56761 gctcaaaatc attagaagcc agcaaaatat aatattggag taattttacg agtcttcaaa
    56821 tgttttttag aataagaaat ctaaaaaatt tgaaaattac atatttatgg ctaaaagtct
    56881 cagtttattt attgtttcaa atattttttt taaaaagttt taaaaaaacc taccaggatg
    56941 tttgcttatt tctagacact cttaaaacta ttaggactat gaaaaattca tttgtagtct
    57001 aaaaagtagt ctaaaaaata ctgaactttt ttcaaagtgc tttcgctaaa tatcttctag
    57061 gtttttattt atacggcaca tttttgaaat gacatcggta gtcaaaatgt aaactgaaat
    57121 agttccctta ttagttgtat tattctatcg atcaaaactt ctagatcaac attttatttc
    57181 gtaatttcca ctggacccgt ttttacaatt tctccatgaa attttcccat ttgtcacgta
    57241 aataattcaa gaatactgta gtttatacat atatttaatc attacttgtg tttcaataac
    57301 tgtcttttct tatctttttt tcagaatttt atcattattt tacatatagt ttgatttctg
    57361 atatgattta tttcttacgc tcttgtgtcc atgtcttatt gagttcacat ttttctgcat
    57421 ctggataaat tgagcagttt ggtgttttga agaaactagt tcgatatttg gcatcacaag
    57481 atttgattga tattaaaaat attaaagtta aactaaataa tattgaaggt tgtgccataa
    57541 catagatctg aaaatgttta aaataagatt gatgagcaaa ttgaaaagta agcattttta
    57601 gatgaaaaag aaaaaaattg agaaaatgcc gaaggaatta tagacgtctt taatgtacgt
    57661 actgataaga tcataaagta gaagaattat ttaagattgt tggtcaaaaa tttgacagat
    57721 aatgagagac aactaaatga atgtaccgat tttgcacgga ttcagaaatt gtattcctga
    57781 ggggttgaag tttgaaatta agttgaaacg atgtttagcg tatttccttt attagacttg
    57841 ctgatgaatt actgagctac tttgaggagt tatgccttgg ttgacttaat gtttatcaaa
    57901 atatttcagc aaacaaagta tacataaata ttttgcacat attttgtcag ttgccaattt
    57961 tttggcaaaa ccaaaaagaa ccaagatatc agctaaaaaa ttagggcaat gggtgcaagg
    58021 aaagtactta attttaaggg ggaatttgtt taaaacaact taaaatcgct aaaaaactac
    58081 tagatttcat aaagaggttt ctcaataaat ttcaaaaaat tgtatggatg ttcaatgacc
    58141 aaatagatac aatcggaaat tttgccaact tgttcacaaa tagaaattaa ctttgaaaaa
    58201 acacattttc agtcgatgtg ttttgaattc ctaatgactg aaaatatacc taaatcaacg
    58261 caaaaaccaa attaaacaat ttaaaaaatt taaaaacaaa ggatttttca atatgtcaat
    58321 aatttactgc caaattatca aatttcactg aaaattgtca atatttattt ctatggcaaa
    58381 acaggtgatt gaacacttgt ttctcaaatt ttagtcacca tttacatatc caggtgaatt
    58441 atgattcgat gtcttatgaa catattaatt tcctttttaa tgttacaaaa attttgtatt
    58501 ccgtgattga ctatccacag cacaaaacac atcagttaac tgttatatca taaaacataa
    58561 aaataataat ggttacactt tgaacggtat cggaagacat tgaagaggct acttatttct
    58621 agatgtaaat taatatactt gtaaaattct agttatcaca tattgattta aaaaaaacct
    58681 aacctaggac ttccaaaatg aattctttgt cgcttaaaag cagtttcaaa taggcttata
    58741 caaaaaattt aacttgaagt gggtaaattt cgatctaaat ttttatcaat gcagcttttc
    58801 actacttccc agtagatgtt ttaactttcg ataattttaa gggcttttag aattaaggaa
    58861 gcattttgga aacttttgga aacgttaaat ttttggtaaa aacttccgaa aatttgtcca
    58921 ctcgatcaaa aaagtgcact gaaaaatgtt tcaatcaaac tttgtcattt caaaatgctc
    58981 catttttcat gtccttcaaa aataaaaaac ttaggttgga aatcaaatta atggcagaaa
    59041 aatggggtta cttgttcttg aactctctcc aaactctgag cttaaaattg ttttttttaa
    59101 tttaaccaat tttttcaagc ataggatttt tgcttcatta gctgcatttt cagctctgaa
    59161 aagttccact tttctcattc tgtcaaacaa aatccccttc ttctcttcgt tgtgtgaaag
    59221 ttttattttg gaaatttaaa taacgatata gaaaaatatt ttaacctact gaaaataatt
    59281 ttgctttcaa aagaagttaa ctgaactttt taagattttc tagagttgga aaaatgtcct
    59341 agatcaccag tacaaccaat aaaacataat ttttcaacaa taaaaaagac gtaaaacagt
    59401 cttgatagga gaaccaaaag agcataatca gcagcagcag gagcaaatga aagatagaat
    59461 cacgcgttgt aagggaaaca gaaacatcat gaaatggtta tcagttatga agtccctttt
    59521 ttgatgggtg gagtactttt tatcacaaat tgcacaattt cggaggtcag gcatcgaagg
    59581 aacatctttt ggacgataca tcaataaacc atttctaacc aattaacgat taatcatgga
    59641 aattgattgt taaaggagga gtagcgtcgg tgatgaaaaa gtttgaataa ttaataattt
    59701 caaacctctg ttttcattag gttttgctgt aattgagtga acttcagtcc cggctagcac
    59761 tcataaattt atacttttaa aaataatgac gtgtattagg gaaaagccga aacattcgaa
    59821 caattgctag tccgagattt ttgttcaaat ttttcaaatt caaaaatcaa atttattgat
    59881 tttttctgag gaaatctaaa atctagtaat ttaatctcga ttactgctag ccgtatttct
    59941 ccataatagc aaaatataaa aacgttgtca actatcacat tgtttcattt taatttttgc
    60001 aacacatttt tttatatttt ttatatcttg cagtcattaa atcgaagatt tctagatttt
    60061 cagattcttg cagcaaaaaa taacattgta ttcccctagc tgaaaatctc agtttttgat
    60121 aggcaagtca tggccgagtt tcagccactt cccacattac acaacgttta ttagttaagg
    60181 tatttattta ctattagtcc aaaactttga aactgtgttt taatgaactc tgcttctatc
    60241 ttcacttttg tatgtagtct ctaatattca aaaattaccc atgagtattg tgtgaacatt
    60301 gaattctgtt ttaatttcgc tgaaaaacag aattaaaatc ctcttattaa caccttttgg
    60361 tgacatcctg tacatactta tcttctccta cttcattctt tcaaattctt cttatctgta
    60421 gaaaattcca ttttttcact tttctctact tgtctatttg cgtcattgta agtgtcttca
    60481 tgcgtaataa ttggtgatta ttcgtgattt atttgtgcaa aataacgaat aaagaatgca
    60541 ttttattgaa attgacacaa agtacgaaga cactgatgat tcgtcatcat ccacgggaaa
    60601 tttgaattgt tttcgaacga attgtctcgt tttcttcacg ttcccgtttt tcctttgaat
    60661 ttgaattgag ctcctcggct actgatgatc ctgtaatttg attgaacaaa cgttttttgc
    60721 aaaaaaaact ttttaacata gggcgcaaac agttctggcc gagcagaact gttcgacact
    60781 tttccgaaaa attgtccaaa aaatttacat gagacagtga gggtttagtt tatttacact
    60841 cctaatagta cgtggccaaa tgtccttaaa aatactcgca aaacattgat ttaatttcaa
    60901 aatgtaatcc aaatgttgat tcttttcaac tgtgaaattt tctaccggta tattttatcg
    60961 tattttatga gattattttt ttcaaaaatt gtagtagaag ggctactgta attgaaaagt
    61021 ttttctcgtg gtaagaccct agatcccaat ttgttgaaaa ttgtattttc tgtaaactaa
    61081 ctaaccattt cccctagctg taccaccttc tttcaatgat ttcacattaa ttgaatcttc
    61141 agtttcctct ttctctttcc ttgatctact catttctgtt tcagtttgag ataccatcac
    61201 tggtttcact tttatctttc ttttatatgg attcagtata actattggag gcccactgaa
    61261 ttccggaaat ccgtttgtac tgatattaat tggttttaaa taaacttttt ctccggtttc
    61321 tgcttcagtt ttcaatggtc caatttcatt ttttgagtag aggcgagatt gatcaactgc
    61381 atcaaccatg agaagtgctg cttttgttcc agctgatggg aaaattagac tttgagtttt
    61441 tggggaacga tacaatattc ctgaactatc aatattctgg agattataca tttttacatc
    61501 tacataccat tatcataaac cgttgaaggt ggaaactcgc atacgaacgg taaaaacatt
    61561 gcatcaagct ttgtgtacca aaggccagcc aatgaagaca tggatacagc tccaatttgt
    61621 gattcagtct tcttcggata tcctccacct acatcaaaat tcgaatatgt taacatactt
    61681 ccatcaagcc attcccaatc attatcaaca tttgatgctc caatccaata ttcttcaatt
    61741 cctaatttca gtgcagcacc cctgatttgt tgatttctga tagatgatgt tggacgaaca
    61801 agtgtcgatt tcatattcac acgacaaaac tgaaagaaga agatttttat tgtttttctg
    61861 aaactgggaa tatttccttc atacagttta accattctgc tctactgtac caggtaaaaa
    61921 ttacatcata caactttttc aaatttcgac tataaagaaa ctaaatttta ttcaaacaca
    61981 ctcactctga ctgcatttgt gaagttcagt ggagtccgga aaaattggaa gcatctgaaa
    62041 atgtaggtac tgtcacgctg gggtcgattt ttgatttgaa tttatgttcg aatggagaca
    62101 gtgatattca atttctgtag ttttttcaaa atgttttgtc atttttgtgt tttcttttac
    62161 tattttaccg aataataaaa attaataaat tatttccgta aatcgatatc agagctacag
    62221 tagtcattaa aaaatatact gtagttttcg ctacgagata ttttgcgcgt caaatatgct
    62281 gcgcagtacg cattctcaga atttagtgtt cctataatac tgtttaaaaa tatttcttaa
    62341 tcacgacatt tcataatttc aaacaaataa tttgttaccc tgtagcattt ttatattcag
    62401 ttccataata acagtaggca gctaccgtat cagataaaaa ataaatgaaa agtaaagtga
    62461 aaatgttcat cactgacaag gcatctcttt ctttctggtg gccgtgtttc cggtcataac
    62521 cattttatgg acttcttttt caactttttt ttattcaaca aaattgtatg cagaaacaaa
    62581 acccgtaaat catgaaactg gcaaaaagag acagaaatgt gaacacgaaa gtaaatttga
    62641 atgtatcgca ggcgtttcaa gaacaagtga atttgggtgg gatggaaaga aagatttttt
    62701 gatagacaat acataattac cgtaatattt taagtgggaa aaggcacaag gtatttgaaa
    62761 attagaattt agaaaaaaat tagaaaacga ttaaaattat atactaagag gttcgaaatc
    62821 ccgaccgtgt ccatgtttgc agaagtacgt acaatgaaga caccaacgaa cgcactcgat
    62881 tacaaaaata cttagaacgg agacaatcag caagatgacc aggagactgc tgaaaatatt
    62941 tgaaattgat ttgaaaatac catgttttct ctttatacta gggcgtgcgg tagaattgcc
    63001 aagtttgccg aatttgctgt ttgccgagct tgctgaattt gccgcacaca ttaaaatttt
    63061 tttataaaaa ttttgctcaa aactaatggt tttgttcaaa aacttattga aagaaaacat
    63121 ataatcgttt ttctttcatg ttttattcaa gaaatccatg cgcgcattac tcttgtaaat
    63181 cgattctgat cgacgccgaa gctagtacaa tcgacgtcga aatgagtcca atcgacacaa
    63241 gcactcccag cttatcacac tcagaatcga tttaccagag atgaggctct agattttggg
    63301 tgaggctcac gattttggct cattttttag aattgctaat tcaaactata tgaaaacgat
    63361 taaattttca aattttaaat ctcccaatat ttttcctact tttctgttgg cttataaata
    63421 tcacatttcc aaaaaaactt acaatattga agtgaaaatt gtcgaattag aacagcaatc
    63481 atatccacaa caattgttat cagctggaca agcataaaca atctcttgag gacgagactc
    63541 gttatcgaag aataccttaa ttgattattt atttaaacta attaatgtca aaataaccaa
    63601 acctttccaa actgtggatc ttgtggatca atcttgttga tacactgaac aggaagttct
    63661 tcgtccggca cgtactttga ttcaccccag aaatatttcc tatttccaaa tctgaatcaa
    63721 tttcatgttt aatctctttc ttaatttttg ctgattcatc aaagtttaag ttttaagtac
    63781 aagtgtcatt ttgtacttat ttctattgag gaatacaaat gagtattatt ttataagctt
    63841 gcaaattccg ggaaaacccg agttgttcat tttaaaaaga agtgaagaaa catatatgtg
    63901 ccgaaatgcc gagtagaagg gtcaatttta aattgtgtaa tgatctacaa aacatttttc
    63961 aattttttga aaagctttca aaatcaagct cgcttttact tccttatttg catttccata
    64021 catcgttttc agctattttt ttagaaattt ttcaacaaat cagcgccttt cgttcaagca
    64081 aaacttgata tttacctgag ctggagggct cacctgagcc ctacaaggtt ataaacataa
    64141 aaactcacga aataggttct gaagagtctt gaatgatatg tcttcctgca ttgaacatga
    64201 gtaaaccgga tgttgctcca aatacaaatg aacggaaact tgaagtatgc tctatggatc
    64261 ccggtttgga atatctgcaa atagtggttc ttttaaaatg atttttaatc gggaattttt
    64321 tttaaatagt aatctctatt aatattgcac actatggctt tgttttgaca gttaaaaata
    64381 atcattaaca gattttaaga aattacaaca tcatagaaaa ctctctagaa atgaagaaaa
    64441 acgtatctgt taaatgaatt aatagtatgt atagtttaaa ataattgaac attataatga
    64501 acccctccaa aaaattttag atttttaaca atagttagta ttatttccag attctcgaaa
    64561 aaacctactt tctagtaaaa tatgatttac tccttgaata atgttttccc atagctgatg
    64621 atcctccacc tcctcttcca cctctttttg cattacattc tgagcagaag aatgtaagaa
    64681 taagaagtgt aatccacgtg gaccatagct tcatagctct gtaaaaggta agtatatttt
    64741 ggttactccc aggtcgccag aagacaaaaa aagagtcaga agacacataa atcattgcgt
    64801 aacggggaaa ctatgaatat atattcgggg gacgaaagga gctttagtgc aaaaatggaa
    64861 tagaaaacac tacattcagg ataaaaatat gagaagaaac tgggtgggca aatggatttg
    64921 aagagattaa ttcaagaaaa actagagatc aaaatgagaa atggattaga taaaagaaac
    64981 tgattatatg taaaataata agtgaatatg tacttttaat ataaaaatag atggaggatc
    65041 aaggaattag acaaagcatg ttcttctttc tttcagaatt ttttgaaaat ctgattgaaa
    65101 aaagagatca taacaaagtt gggatggtct gtgatttgac aattatcaaa ttcaaaactt
    65161 ttgtggaatg gttgaaaaaa aacttaaaaa agaaacaaaa atctgatttc tactgtagtg
    65221 tattcaatgg ttgaaaattt ttggcaaatt atggctgcaa tttttttctg aaaatttcaa
    65281 aaattcaatt gcgaaattga acctgttcat tatattctcc tgaaattgtc gtaaaagaaa
    65341 aaaattcgat taaaaatata aaaataaaat aaaaaatgcc aaaactatgc tgtatttttg
    65401 tcaaatttgg caattgccga tttttcaaaa tttcagcaat catttgtaac ttgaatattg
    65461 cacactgcac aaagttttaa aatttcgcca aattttcaaa aaattgcact gagcagagtt
    65521 ttaatttaac aattttttca tttaacaaga ctgaagttat ttgagaaatg tttgagaatt
    65581 ttggaaaaaa aagaaaatat atacatcaac ctttctagcc atatgcttca ggtctgaaag
    65641 taaaattgct gaaaatatac ttttttctta tataaatcga caactttaat gtgaaaatat
    65701 cacgcaataa aggtctttgg caccacggac taaacattaa ttatcttcat tcgaaatgac
    65761 atctgatgga ataattaaga caaatgagag aatgaaagcg attagttatt cacatgcaac
    65821 attgtgtgct attggctccg aatttcaagt ggcaaagatg aagaaaaata ctaaaaaaca
    65881 tagaaaagaa tataacaaat tagagatgaa agtgcagtct agggaaacag gcagagtgag
    65941 ataggggcgc cccatgcccg cctcgaaaat tgtcaatttt atggtaaagt tttttcataa
    66001 gatc
//