From: [email-masked] (SWAIS Telnet User)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 93 08:22:58 PST

LOCUS       ECO110K    111401 bp ds-DNA             BCT       06-MAY-1993
DEFINITION  E.coli K12 genome, 0-2.4min. region.
ACCESSION   D10483 J01597 J01683 J01706 K01298 K01990 M10420 M10611 M12544
            V00259 X04711 X54847 X54945 X55034 X56742
KEYWORDS    .
SOURCE      Escherichia coli (strain K12) DNA.
  ORGANISM  Escherichia coli
            Prokaryotae; Bacteria; Gracilicutes; Scotobacteria; Facultatively
            anaerobic rods; Enterobacteriaceae.
REFERENCE   1  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Smith,B.R. and Schleif,R.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the L-arabinose regulatory region of
            Escherichia coli K12
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 253, 6931-6933 (1978)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   2  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ohtsubo,H. and Ohtsubo,E.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of an insertion element, IS1
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 75, 615-619 (1978)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   3  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Greenfield,L., Boone,T. and Wilcox,G.
  TITLE     DNA sequence of the araBAD promoter in Escherichia coli B/r
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 75, 4724-4728 (1978)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   4  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Johnsrud,L.
  TITLE     DNA sequence of the transposable element IS1
  JOURNAL   Mol. Gen. Genet. 169, 213-218 (1979)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   5  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Calvo,J.M. and Smith,D.R.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the E. coli gene coding for dihydrofolate
            reductase
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 8, 2255-2274 (1980)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   6  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Miyada,C.G., Horwitz,A.H., Cass,L.G., Timko,J. and Wilcox,G.
  TITLE     DNA sequence of the araC regulatory gene from Escherichia coli B/r
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 8, 5267-5274 (1980)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   7  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ogden,S., Haggerty,D., Stoner,C.M., Kolodrubetz,D. and Schleif,R.
  TITLE     The Escherichia coli L-arabinose operon: binding sites of the
            regulatory proteins and a mechanism of positive and negative
            regulation
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 77, 3346-3350 (1980)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   8  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Katina,M., Cossart,P., Sibilli,L. and Saint-Girons,I.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the thrA gene of Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 77, 5730-5733 (1980)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   9  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Mackie,G.A.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the gene for ribosomal protein S20 and its
            flanking regions
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 256, 8177-8182 (1981)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   10  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Cossart,P., Katinka,M. and Yaniv,M.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the thrB gene of E. coli, and its two
            adjacent regions; the thrAB and thrBC junctions
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 9, 339-347 (1981)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   11  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Lee,N.L., Gielow,W.O. and Wallace,R.G.
  TITLE     Mechanism of araC autoregulation and the domains of two overlapping
            promoters, pC and pBAD, in the L-arabinose regulatory region of
            Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 78, 752-756 (1981)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   12  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Stoner,C.M. and Schleif,R.
  TITLE     Is the amino acid but not nucleotide sequence of the Escherichia
            coli araC gene conserved?
  JOURNAL   J. Mol. Biol. 154, 649-652 (1982)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   13  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Gilson,E., Nikaido,H. and Hofnung,M.
  TITLE     Sequence of the malK gene in E.coli K12
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 10, 7449-7458 (1982)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   14  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Parsot,C., Cossart,P., Saint-Girons,I. and Cohen,G.N.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of thrC and of the transcription termination
            region of the threonine operon in Escherichia coli K12
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 11, 7331-7345 (1983)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   15  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Bouvier,J., Richaud,C., Richaud,F., Patte,J.-C. and Stragier,P.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence and expression of the Escherichia coli dapB
            gene
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 259, 14829-14834 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   16  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Bardwell,J.C. and Craig,E.A.
  TITLE     Major heat shock gene of Drosophila and the Escherichia coli
            heat-inducible dnaK gene are homologous
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 81, 848-852 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   17  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Innis,M.A., Tokunaga,M., Williams,M.E., Loranger,J.M., Chang,S.-Y.,
            Chang,S. and Wu,H.C.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the Escherichia coli prolipoprotein signal
            peptidase (lsp) gene
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 81, 3708-3712 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   18  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Bouvier,J., Patte,J.-C. and Stragier,P.
  TITLE     Multiple regulatory signals in the control region of the
            Escherichia coli carAB operon
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 81, 4139-4143 (1984)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   19  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Chong,P., Hui,I., Loo,T. and Gillam,S.
  TITLE     Structural analysis of a new GC-specific insertion element IS186
  JOURNAL   FEBS Lett. 192, 47-52 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   20  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Kamio,Y., Lin,C.-K., Regue,M. and Wu,H.C.
  TITLE     Characterization of the ileX-lsp operon in Escherichia coli:
            Identification of an open reading frame upstream of the ileX gene
            and potential promoter(s) for the ileS-lsp operon
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 260, 5616-5620 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   21  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Friedberg,D., Rosenthal,E.R., Jones,J.W. and Calvo,J.M.
  TITLE     Characterization of the 3' end of the leucine operon of Salmonella
            typhimurium
  JOURNAL   Mol. Gen. Genet. 199, 486-494 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   22  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Cowing,D.W., Bardwell,J.C., Craig,E.A., Woolford,C. and
            Hendrix,R.W.
  TITLE     Consensus sequence for Escherichia coli heat shock gene promoters
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 82, 2679-2683 (1985)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   23  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Sekiguchi,T., Ortega-Cesena,J., Nosoh,Y., Ohashi,S., Tsuda,K. and
            Kanaya,S.
  TITLE     DNA and amino-acid sequences of 3-isopropylmalate dehydrogenase of
            Bacillus coagulans. Comparison with the enzymes of Saccharomyces
            cerevisiae and Thermus thermophilus
  JOURNAL   Biochim. Biophys. Acta 867, 36-44 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   24  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Lee,N., Gielow,W., Martin,R., Hamilton,E. and Fowler,A.
  TITLE     The organization of the araBAD operaon of Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Gene 47, 231-244 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   25  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ohki,M., Tamura,F., Nishimura,S. and Uchida,H.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the Escherichia coli dnaJ gene and
            purification of the gene product
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 261, 1778-1781 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   26  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Blanchin-Roland,S., Blanquet,S., Schmitter,J.-M. and Fayat,G.
  TITLE     The gene for Escherichia coli diadenosine tetraphosphatase is
            located immediately clockwise to folA and forms an operon with ksgA
  JOURNAL   Mol. Gen. Genet. 205, 515-522 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   27  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Mackie,G.A.
  TITLE     Structure of the DNA distal to the gene for ribosomal protein S20
            in Escherichia coli K12: Presence of a strong terminator and an IS1
            element
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 14, 6965-6981 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   28  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Birnbaum,M.J., Haspel,H.C. and Rosen,O.M.
  TITLE     Cloning and characterization of a cDNA encoding the rat brain
            glucose-transporter protein
  JOURNAL   Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 83, 5784-5788 (1986)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   29  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Nonet,M.L., Marvel,C.C. and Tolan,D.R.
  TITLE     The hisT-purF region of the Escherichia coli K-12 chromosome.
            Identification of additional genes of the hisT and purF operons
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 262, 12209-12217 (1987)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   30  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Gronger,P., Manian,S.S., Reilander,H., O'Connell,M., Priefer,U.B.
            and Puhler,A.
  TITLE     Organization and partial sequence of a DNA region of the Rhizobium
            leguminosarum symbiotic plasmid pRL6JI containing the genes fixABC,
            nifA, nifB and a novel operon reading frame
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 15, 31-49 (1987)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   31  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Lozoya,E., Hoffmann,H., Douglas,C., Schulz,W., Scheel,D. and
            Hahlbrock,K.
  TITLE     Primary structures and catalytic properties of isoenzymes encoded
            by the two 4-coumarate:CoA ligase genes in parsley
  JOURNAL   Eur. J. Biochem. 176, 661-667 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   32  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Karpel,R., Olami,Y., Taglicht,D., Schuldiner,S. and Padan,E.
  TITLE     Sequencing of the gene ant which affects the Na+/H+ antiporter
            activity in Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 263, 10408-10414 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   33  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Jaiswal,A.K., McBride,O.W., Adesnik,M. and Nebert,D.W.
  TITLE     Human dioxin-inducible cytosolic NAD(P)H:menadione oxidoreductase.
            cDNA sequence and localization of gene to chromosome 16
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 263, 13572-13578 (1988)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   34  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Sato,S., Nakada,Y. and Shiratsuchi,A.
  TITLE     IS421, a new insetion sequence in Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   FEBS Lett. 249, 21-26 (1989)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   35  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Minami-Ishii,N., Taketani,S., Osumi,T. and Hashimoto,T.
  TITLE     Molecular cloning and sequence analysis of the cDNA for rat
            mitochondrial enoyl-CoA hydratase. Structural and evolutionary
            relationships linked to the bifunctional enzyme of the peroxisomal
            beta-oxidation system
  JOURNAL   Eur. J. Biochem. 185, 73-78 (1989)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   36  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Roa,B.B., Connolly,D.M. and Winkler,M.E.
  TITLE     Overlap between pdxA and ksgA in the complex pdxA-ksgA-apaG-apaH
            operon of Escherichia coli K-12
  JOURNAL   J. Bacteriol. 171, 4767-4777 (1989)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   37  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Matsubara,Y., Indo,Y., Naito,E., Ozasa,H., Glassberg,R.,
            Vockley,J., Ikeda,Y., Kraus,J. and Tanaka,K.
  TITLE     Molecular cloning and nucleotide sequence of cDNAs encoding the
            precursors of rat long chain acyl-coenzyme A, short chain
            acyl-coenzyme A, and isovaleryl-coenzyme A dehydrogenases. Sequence
            homology of four enzymes of the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase famil
  JOURNAL   J. Biol. Chem. 264, 16321-16331 (1989)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   38  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Stragier,P.
  JOURNAL   Unpublished (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   39  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ishino,Y.
  JOURNAL   Unpublished (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   40  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Chen,H., Sun,Y., Stark,T., Beattie,W. and Moses,R.E.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence and deletion analysis of the polB gene of E.
            coli
  JOURNAL   DNA Cell Biol. 9, 613-635 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   41  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Schaaff,I., Hohmann,S. and Zimmermann,F.K.
  TITLE     Molecular analysis of the structural gene for yeast transaldolase
  JOURNAL   Eur. J. Biochem. 188, 597-603 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   42  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Angerer,A., Gaisser,S. and Braun,V.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequences of the sfuA, sfuB, and sfuC genes of Serratia
            marcescens suggest a periplasmic-binding-protein-dependent iron
            transport mechanism
  JOURNAL   J. Bacteriol. 172, 572-578 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   43  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Mallonee,D.H., White,W.B. and Hylemon,P.B.
  TITLE     Cloning and sequencing of a bile acid-inducible operon from
            Eubacterium sp. strain VPI 12708
  JOURNAL   J. Bacteriol. 172, 7011-7019 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   44  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ricca,E. and Calvo,J.M.
  TITLE     The nucleotide sequence of leuA from Salmonella typhimurium
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 1290-1290 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   45  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Rosenthal,E.R. and Calvo,J.M.
  TITLE     The nucleotide sequence of leuC from Salmonella typhimurium
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 3072-3072 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   46  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Chen,H., Lawrence,C.B., Bryan,S.K. and Moses,R.E.
  TITLE     Aphidicolin inhibits DNA polymerase II of Escherichia coli, an
            alpha-like DNA polymerase
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 7185-7186 (1990)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   47  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Ayala,J.A.
  TITLE     Regulation of transcription at 2-minute region of the genetic map
            of Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Unpublished (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   48  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Umeda,M. and Ohtsubo,E.
  TITLE     Four types of IS1 with differences in nucleotide sequence reside in
            the Escherichia coli K-12 chromosome
  JOURNAL   Gene 98, 1-5 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   49  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Munro,A.W., Ritchie,G.Y., Lamb,A.J., Douglas,R.M. and Booth,I.R.
  TITLE     The cloning and DNA sequence of the gene for the
            glutathione-regulated potassium-efflux system KefC of Escherichia
            coli
  JOURNAL   Mol. Microbiol. 5, 607-616 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   50  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Poulsen,L.K., Refn,A., Molin,S. and Andersson,P.
  TITLE     Topographic analysis of the toxic Gef protein from Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Mol. Microbiol. 5, 1627-1637 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   51  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Poulsen,L.K., Refn,A., Molin,S. and Andersson,P.
  TITLE     The gef gene from Escherichia coli is regulated at the level of
            translation
  JOURNAL   Mol. Microbiol. 5, 1639-1648 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   52  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Arigoni,F., Kaminski,P.A., Hennecke,H. and Elmerich,C.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the fixABC region of Azorhizobium
            caulinodans ORS571: similarity of the fixB product with eukaryotic
            flavoproteins, characterization of fixX, and identification of nifW
  JOURNAL   Mol. Gen. Genet. 225, 514-520 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   53  (sites)
  AUTHORS   Bouvier,J. and Stragier,P.
  TITLE     Nucleotide sequence of the lsp-dapB interval in Escherichia coli
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 19, 180-180 (1991)
  STANDARD  full automatic
REFERENCE   54  (bases 1 to 111401)
  AUTHORS   Yura,T., Mori,H., Nagai,H., Nagata,T., Ishihama,A., Fujita,N.,
            Isono,K., Mizobuchi,K. and Nakata,A.
  TITLE     Systematic sequencing of the Escherichia coli genome: analysis of
            the 0-2.4min region
  JOURNAL   Nucleic Acids Res. 20, 3305-3308 (1992)
  STANDARD  full automatic
COMMENT     Submitted (18-FEB-1992) to DDBJ by: Hirotada Mori
            Institute for Virus Research
            Kyoto University
            Kawahara-cho Shogoin Sakyo-ku
            Kyoto 606
            Phone:  075-751-4042
            Fax:    075-761-5626
             
            Sequence updated (21-DEC-1992) by:
            Hirotada Mori.
FEATURES             Location/Qualifiers
     mRNA            <25335..>25355
                     /gene="lsp"
     mRNA            <26947..>27861
     mRNA            <27997..>28030
                     /gene="dapB"
     mRNA            <1..>4681
                     /note="thr operon mRNA"
     mRNA            <26947..>27861
     mRNA            complement(<69692..69735)
                     /gene="ara-b"
     repeat_unit     5226..5261
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     5297..5330
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     mRNA            11697..>11814
                     /note="dnaK mRNA"
     mRNA            11771..>11814
                     /note="dnaK mRNA"
     mRNA            11793..>11814
                     /note="dnaK mRNA"
     conflict        13575..13577
                     /citation=[25]
                     /note="replace(13575..13577,'tct')"
     conflict        17271
                     /citation=[32]
                     /note="replace(17271,'')"
     conflict        17278
                     /citation=[32]
                     /note="replace(17278,'')"
     conflict        17282..17283
                     /citation=[32]
                     /note="replace(17282..17283,'')"
     conflict        17304..17305
                     /citation=[32]
                     /note="replace(17304..17305,'agc')"
     conflict        20629..20630
                     /citation=[20]
                     /note="replace(20629..20630,'cg')"
     repeat_unit     25363..25399
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     25416..25449
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     mRNA            27941..>28849
                     /gene="dapB"
     mRNA            27997..>28849
                     /gene="dapB"
     mRNA            29205..>30453
                     /gene="carA"
                     /note="mRNA P1"
     mRNA            29273..>30453
                     /gene="carA"
                     /note="mRNA P2"
     mRNA            30429..>33692
                     /gene="carB"
     repeat_unit     38807..38841
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     conflict        49314..49315
                     /citation=[5]
                     /note="replace(49314..49315,'ctt')"
     conflict        49331..49332
                     /citation=[5]
                     /note="replace(49331..49332,'gtt')"
     repeat_unit     49986..50022
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     57664..57697
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     conflict        62459
                     /citation=[40]
                     /citation=[46]
                     /note="replace(62459,'')"
     conflict        62587..62588
                     /citation=[40]
                     /citation=[46]
                     /note="replace(62587..62588,'tgc')"
     conflict        62648..62649
                     /citation=[40]
                     /citation=[46]
                     /note="replace(62648..62649, 'acc')"
     conflict        63222..63223
                     /citation=[40]
                     /citation=[46]
                     /note="replace(63222..63223, 'agg')"
     conflict        64925..64926
                     /citation=[40]
                     /citation=[46]
                     /note="replace(64925..64926, 'cg')"
     conflict        65445..65448
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65445..65448, 'taat')"
     RBS             complement(65449..65451)
     RBS             complement(65449..65451)
     RBS             complement(65450..65454)
     -10_signal      complement(65470..65475)
     -10_signal      complement(65470..65475)
     conflict        65471
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65471, 't')"
     -35_signal      complement(65490..65495)
     -35_signal      complement(65494..65499)
     misc_feature    complement(65496..65511)
                     /note="lexA box"
     mRNA            complement(65515..>69737)
                     /gene="araBAD"
     conflict        65565
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65565, 't')"
     conflict        65692
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65692, 't')"
     conflict        65701
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65701, 'a')"
     conflict        65713
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65713, 'g')"
     conflict        65752
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65752, 'g')"
     conflict        65794
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65794, 'a')"
     conflict        65887
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65887, 'g')"
     conflict        65905
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65905, 'a)"
     conflict        65923..65926
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65923..65926, 'tgtg')"
     conflict        65947
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65947,'c')"
     conflict        65968
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65968,'t')"
     conflict        65983
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(65983,'a')"
     conflict        66003
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66003,'c')"
     conflict        66063
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66063,'t')"
     conflict        66154
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66154,'a')"
     conflict        66178
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66178,'c')"
     repeat_unit     66224..66253
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     66267..66302
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     66309..66338
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     conflict        66346..66348
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66346..66348, 'gaa')"
     repeat_unit     66352..66387
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     66394..66423
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     conflict        66444
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66444, 't')"
     repeat_unit     66445..66472
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     conflict        66460..66462
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66460..66462, 'gc')"
     conflict        66479
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66479, 'c')"
     conflict        66483
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66483, 't')"
     conflict        66490
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66490, 'a')"
     conflict        66507
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66507, 't')"
     conflict        66558..66561
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66558..66561, 'ggta')"
     conflict        66630
                     /citation=[24]
                     /note="replace(66630, 'c')"
     misc_feature    complement(69784..69812)
                     /note="ara-c prot-inducer site"
     misc_feature    complement(69813..69841)
                     /note="c-amp rec.prot. binding site (pbad region)"
     conflict        69832
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(69832,'ga')"
     misc_feature    complement(69841..69879)
                     /note="ara-c prot-operator site"
     misc_feature    complement(69856..69881)
                     /note="c-amp rec.prot. binding site (pc region)"
     mRNA            69902..>70925
                     /gene="ara-c"
     conflict        69949
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(69949,'t')"
     conflict        70031
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70031,'c')"
     conflict        70094
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70094,'t')"
     conflict        70241
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70241,'t')"
     conflict        70400
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70400,'g')"
     conflict        70565
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70565,'a')"
     conflict        70769
                     /citation=[6]
                     /note="replace(70769,'c')"
     conflict        70835
                     /citation=[3]
                     /citation=[6]
                     /citation=[1]
                     /citation=[7]
                     /citation=[11]
                     /note="replace(70835,'g')"
     conflict        70874
                     /citation=[3]
                     /citation=[1]
                     /citation=[7]
                     /citation=[11]
                     /note="replace(70874,'c')"
     conflict        71005
                     /citation=[3]
                     /citation=[1]
                     /note="replace(71005,'')"
     repeat_unit     71792..71830
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     71845..71878
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     promoter        85039..85069
                     /note="P4 ilvIH"
     mRNA            85051..>87501
                     /gene="ilvIH"
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="minor alt. in vivo"
     mRNA            85077..>87501
                     /gene="ilvIH"
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="minor alt. in vitro"
     promoter        85080..85124
                     /note="P3 ilvIH"
     promoter        85162..85190
                     /note="P2 ilvIH"
     promoter        85220..85248
                     /note="P1 ilvIH"
     mRNA            85252..>87501
                     /gene="ilvIH"
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="major alt. in vitro"
     -35_signal      87461..87469
                     /note="P1 sh1"
     -10_signal      87486..87491
                     /note="P1 sh1"
     RBS             87500..87503
                     /note="leader peptide sh1 RBS"
     RBS             87670..87673
                     /note="sh1 RBS"
     misc_feature    89513..89534
                     /note="SOS box I orfB"
     misc_feature    89576..89599
                     /note="SOS box II orfB"
     -35_signal      89619..89624
                     /note="P1 orfB"
     -10_signal      89644..89650
                     /note="P1 orfB"
     mRNA            89663..>90688
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="orfB mRNA"
     RBS             89739..89742
                     /note="orfB RBS"
     mRNA            90342..>91051
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="orfB mRNA(alt. in vivo)"
     -35_signal      90630..90635
                     /note="P1 orfA"
     -10_signal      90652..90657
                     /note="P1 orfA"
     misc_feature    90657..90677
                     /note="SOS box III orfA"
     mRNA            90665..>91051
                     /evidence=EXPERIMENTAL
                     /note="orfA mRNA(alt. in vivo)"
     RBS             complement(90674..90677)
                     /note="orfA RBS"
     RBS             91051..91054
                     /note="oboB RBS"
     RBS             complement(92810..92813)
                     /note="murE RBS"
     repeat_unit     93902..93926
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     RBS             94292..94299
                     /note="murF RBS"
     sig_peptide     94304..94363
                     /product="UDP-MurNac-pentapeptide synthetase signal
                     peptide"
                     /codon_start=1
     RBS             95643..95647
                     /note="mraY RBS"
     -35_signal      96665..96670
                     /note="P1 murD"
     -10_signal      96686..96691
                     /note="P1 murD"
     RBS             96726..96730
                     /note="murD RBS"
     RBS             99308..99312
                     /note="murG RBS"
     RBS             100398..100403
                     /note="murC RBS"
     repeat_unit     101285..101316
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     RBS             101875..101878
                     /note="dd1 RBS"
     -35_signal      102633..102638
                     /note="P1 ftsQ"
     -10_signal      102660..102665
                     /note="P1 ftsQ"
     -35_signal      103194..103199
                     /note="P1 ftsA"
     -10_signal      103216..103221
                     /note="P1 ftsA"
     -35_signal      103544..103549
                     /note="P2 ftsA"
     -10_signal      103569..103574
                     /note="P2 ftsA"
     -35_signal      104311..104316
                     /note="P1 ftsZ"
     -10_signal      104335..104340
                     /note="P1 ftsZ"
     -35_signal      104666..104671
                     /note="P2 ftsZ"
     -10_signal      104689..104694
                     /note="P2 ftsZ"
     -35_signal      104877..104882
                     /note="P3 ftsZ"
     -10_signal      104900..104905
                     /note="P3 ftsZ"
     RBS             104947..104952
                     /note="ftsZ RBS"
     -35_signal      106125..106130
                     /note="P1 envA"
     -10_signal      106148..106153
                     /note="P1 envA"
     -35_signal      110584..110589
                     /note="P1 mutT"
     -10_signal      110609..110614
                     /note="P1 mutT"
     RBS             110686..110689
                     /note="mutT RBS1"
     RBS             110691..110694
                     /note="mutT RBS2"
     repeat_unit     111083..111117
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     111130..111168
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     111200..111233
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     repeat_unit     111246..111283
                     /rpt_family="rep"
                     /rpt_type=dispersed
     CDS             1..2463
                     /EC_number="2.7.2.4"
                     /gene="thrA"
                     /note="putative"
                     /product="aspartokinase I"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MRVLKFGGTSLANAERFLRVADILESNARQGQVATVLSAPAKIT
                     NHLVAMIEKTISGQDALPNISDAERIFAELLTGLAAAQPGFPLAQLKTFVDQEFAQIK
                     HVLHGISLLGQCPDSINAALICRGEKMSIAIMAGVLEARGHNVTVIDPVEKLLAVGHY
                     LESTVDIAESTRRIAASRIPADHMVLMAGFTAGNEKGELVVLGRNGSDYSAAVLAACL
                     RADCCEIWTDVNGVYTCDPRQVPDARLLKSMSYQEAMELSYFGAKVLHPRTITPIAQF
                     QIPCLIKNTGNPQAPGTLIGASRDEDELPVKGISNLNNMAMFSVSGPGMKGMVGMAAR
                     VFAAMSRARISVVLITQSSSEYSISFCVPQSDCVRAERAMLEEFYLELKEGLLEPLAV
                     AERLAIISVVGDGLRTLRGISAKFFAALARANINIVAIAQGSSERSISVVVNNDDATT
                     GVRVTHQMLFNTDQVIEVFVIGVGGVGGALLEQLKRQQSWLKNKHIDLRVCGVANSKA
                     LLTNVHGLNLENWQEELAQAKEPFNLGRLIRLVKEYHLLNPVIVNCTSSQAVADQYAD
                     FLREGFHVVTPNKKANTSSMDYYHQLRYAAEKSRRKFLYDINVGAGLPVIENLQNLLN
                     AGDELMKFSGILSGSLSYIFGKLDEGMSFSEATRLAREMGYTEPDPRDDLSGMDVARK
                     LLILARETGRELELADIEIEPVLPAEFNAEGDVAAFMANLSQLDDLFAARVAKARDEG
                     KVLRYVGNIDEDGVCRVKIAEVDGNDPLFKVKNGENALAFYSHYYQPLPLVLRGYGAG
                     NDVTAAGVFADLLRTLSWKLGV"
     CDS             2465..3394
                     /EC_number="2.7.1.39"
                     /gene="thrB"
                     /product="homoserine kinase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVKVYAPASSANMSVGFDVLGAAVTPVDGALLGDVVTVEAAQTF
                     SLNNLGRFADKLPSEPRENIVYQCWERFCQELGKQIPVAMTLEKNMPIGSGLGSSACS
                     VVAALMAMNEHCGKPLNDTRLLALMGELEGRISGSIHYDNVAPCFLGGMQLMIEENDI
                     ISQQVQGLMSGCGCSRIRGLKSRRQKQGYLPAQYRRQDCIAHGRHLAGFIHACYSRQP
                     ELAAKLMKDVIAEPYRERLLPGFRQARQAVAEIGAVASGISGSGPTLFALCDKPETAQ
                     RVADWLGKNYLQNQEGFVHICRLDTAGARVLEN"
     CDS             3395..4681
                     /EC_number="4.2.99.2"
                     /gene="thrC"
                     /product="threonine synthase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLYNLKDHNEQVSFAQAVTQGLGKNQGLFFPHDLPEFSLTEID
                     EMLKLDFVTRSAKILSAFIGDEIPQEILEERVRAAFAFPAPVANVESDVGCLELFHGP
                     TLAFKDFGGRFMAQMLTHIAGDKPVTILTATSGDTGAAVAHAFYGLPNVKVVILYPRG
                     KISPLQEKLFCTLGGNIETVAIDGDFDACQALVKQAFDDEELKVALGLNSANSINISR
                     LLAQICYYFEAVAQLPQETRNQLVVSVPSGNFGDLTAGLLAKSLGLPVKRFIAATNVN
                     DTVPRFLHDGQWSPKATQATLSNAMDVSQPNNWPRVEELFRRKIWQLKELGYAAVDDE
                     TTQQTMRELKELGYTSEPHAAVAYRALRDQLNPGEYGLFLGTAHPAKFKESVEAILGE
                     TLDLPKELAERADLPLLSHNLPADFAALRKLMMNHQ"
     CDS             complement(5344..6120)
                     /usedin=PIR:Q3ECTC
                     /note="Hypothetical protein 126"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLILISPAKTLDYQSPLTTTRYTLPELLDNSQQLIHEARKLTPP
                     QISTLMRISDKLAGINAARFHDWQPDFTPANARQAILAFKGDVYTGLQAETFSEDDFD
                     FAQQHLRMLSGLYGVLRPLDLMQPYRLEMGIRLENARGKDLYQFWGDIITNKLNEALA
                     AQGDNVVINLASDEYFKSVKPKKLNAEIIKPVFLDEKNGKFKIISFYAKKARGLMSRF
                     IIENRLTKPEQLTGFNSEGYFFDEDSSSNGELVFKRYEQR"
     CDS             7899..8852
                     /citation=[41]
                     /note="transaldolase homolog(SWISS:P15019)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTDKLTSLRQYTTVVADTGDIAAMKLYQPQDATTNPSLILNAAQ
                     IPEYRKLIDDAVAWAKQQSNDRAQQIVDATDKLAVNIGLEILKLVPGRISTEVDARLS
                     YDTEASIAKAKRLIKLYNDAGISNDRILIKLASTWQGIRAAEQLEKEGINCNLTLLFS
                     FAQARACAEAGVFLISPFVGRILDWYKANTDKKEYAPAEDPGVVSVSEIYQYYKEHGY
                     ETVVMGASFRNIGEILELAGCDRLTIAPALLKELAESEGAIERKLSYTGEVKARPARI
                     TESEFLWQHNQDPMAVDKLAEGIRKFAIDQEKLEKMIGDLL"
     CDS             11812..13728
                     /gene="dnaK"
                     /product="hsp70 protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MGKIIGIDLGTTNSCVAIMDGTTPRVLENAEGDRTTPSIIAYTQ
                     DGETLVGQPAKRQAVTNPQNTLFAIKRLIGRRFQDEEVQRDVSIMPFKIIAADNGDAW
                     VEVKGQKMAPPQISAEVLKKMKKTAEDYLGEPVTEAVITVPAYFNDAQRQATKDAGRI
                     AGLEVKRIINEPTAAALAYGLDKGTGNRTIAVYDLGGGTFDISIIEIDEVDGEKTFEV
                     LATNGDTHLGGEDFDSRLINYLVEEFKKDQGIDLRNDPLAMQRLKEAAEKAKIELSSA
                     QQTDVNLPYITADATGPKHMNIKVTRAKLESLVEDLVNRSIEPLKVALQDAGLSVSDI
                     DDVILVGGQTRMPMVQKKVAEFFGKEPRKDVNPDEAVAIGAAVQGGVLTGDVKDVLLL
                     DVTPLSLGIETMGGVMTTLIAKNTTIPTKHSQVFSTAEDNQSAVTIHVLQGERKRAAD
                     NKSLGQFNLDGINPAPRGMPQIEVTFDIDADGILHVSAKDKNSGKEQKITIKASSGLN
                     EDEIQKMVRDAEANAEADRKFEELVQTRNQGDHLLHSTRKQVEEAGDKLPADDKTAIE
                     SALTALETALKGEDKAAIEAKMQELAQVSQKLMEIAQQQHAQQQTAGADASANNAKDD
                     DVVDAEFEEVKDKK"
     CDS             13817..14947
                     /gene="dnaJ"
                     /product="dnaJ protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAKQDYYEILGVSKTAEEREIRKAYKRLAMKYHPDRNQGDKEAE
                     AKFKEIKEAYEVLTDSQKRAAYDQYGHAAFEQGGMGGGGFGGGADFSDIFGDVFGDIF
                     GGGRGRQRAARGADLRYNMELTLEEAVRGVTKEIRIPTLEECDVCHGSGAKPGTQPQT
                     CPTCHGSGQVQMRQGFFAVQQTCPHCQGRGTLIKDPCNKCHGHGRVERSKTLSVKIPA
                     GVDTGDRIRLAGEGEAGEHGAPAGDLYVQVQVKQHPIFEREGNNLYCEVPINFAMAAL
                     GGEIEVPTLDGRVKLKVPGETQTGKLFRMRGKGVKSVRGGAQGDLLCRVVVETPVGLN
                     ERQKQLLQELQESFGGPTGEHNSPRSKSFFDGVKKFFDDLTR"
     CDS             15094..16206
                     /citation=[19]
                     /note="IS186 47K hypothetical protein homolog(PIR:A24221)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNYSHDNWSAILAHIGKPEELDTSARNAGALTRRREIRDAATLL
                     RLGLAYGPGGMSLREVTAWAQLHDVATLSDVALLKRLRNAADWFGILAAQTLAVRAAV
                     TGCTSGKRLRLVDGTAISAPGGGSAEWRLHMGYDPHTCQFTDFELTDSRDAERLDRFA
                     QTADEIRIADRGFGSRPECIRSLAFGEADYIVRVHWRGLRWLTAEGMRFDMMGFLRGL
                     DCGKNGETTVMIGNSGNKKAGAPFPARLIAVSLPPEKALISKTRLLSENRRKGRVVQA
                     ETLEAAGHVLLLTSLPEDEYSAEQVADCYRLRWQIELAFKRLKSLLHLDALRAKEPEL
                     AKAWIFANLLAAFLIDDIIQPSLDFPPRSAGSEKKN"
     CDS             complement(15518..15826)
                     /citation=[34]
                     /note="hypothetical protein II (insertion sequence
                     IS421)(PIR:S04881)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPERELRLFYYLNCLSLQWFHRSYRNPARAENPSCQSAFLLQLT
                     SAILASEPGRYNQLLQKQVSGYIRDANRIPGQQCVSRLPFAQIGPAVQRLCCRLAQNQ
                     "
     CDS             complement(16400..16552)
                     /gene="gef"
                     /product="gef protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKQHKAMIVALIVICITAVVAALVTRKDLCEVHIRTGQTEVAVF
                     TAYESE"
     CDS             17213..18304
                     /gene="ant"
                     /product="antiporter affecting protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIMANSGATSGWYHDFLETPVQLRVGSLEINKNMLLWINDALMA
                     VFFLLVGLEVKRELMQGSLASLRQAAFPVIAAIGGMIVPALLYLAFNYADPITREGWA
                     IPAATDIAFALGVLALLGSRVPLALKIFLMALAIIDDLGAIIIIALFYTNDLSMASLG
                     VAAVAIAVLAVLNLCGARRTGVYILVGVVLWTAVLKSGVHATLAGVIVGFFIPLKEKH
                     GRSPAKRLEHVLHPWVAYLILPLFAFANAGVSLQGVTLDGLTSILPLGIIAGLLIGKP
                     LGISLFCWLALRLKLAHLPEGTTYQQIMVVGILCGIGFTMSIFIASLAFGSVDPELIN
                     WAKLGILVGSISSAVIGYSWLRVRLRPSV"
     CDS             18364..19152
                     /citation=[27]
                     /partial
                     /note="hypothetical 28K protein (rpsT 3'
                     region)(PIR:S07928)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSMSHINYNHLYYFWHVYKEGSVVGAAEALYLTPQTITGQIRAL
                     EDALQAKLFKRKGTWSRTQRAGELVYRYADKMFTLSQEMLDIVNYRKESNLLFDVGVA
                     DALSKRLVSSVLNAAVVEGEPIHLRCFESTHEMLLEQLSQHKLEMIISDCPIDSTQQE
                     GLFSVRIGECGVSFWCTNPPPEKPFPACLEERRLLIPGRRSMLGRKLLNWFNSQGLNV
                     EILGEFDDAALMKAWLQVLLVAMQMQSSLPQRFMHMTFMPIKLS"
     CDS             complement(19474..19977)
                     /product="InsB"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPGNSPHYGRWPQHDFTSLKKLRPQSVTSRIQPGSDVIVCAEMD
                     EQWGYVGAKSRQRWLFYAYDSLRKTVVAHVFGERTMATLGRLMSLLSPFDVVIWMTDG
                     WPLYESRLKGKLHVISKRYTQRIERHNLNLRQHLARLGRKSLSFSKSVELHDKVIGHY
                     LNIKHYQ"
     CDS             19508..19798
                     /citation=[2]
                     /note="IS1 hypothetical protein E-96(PIR:A04462)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTLSCSSTDFENDSDFRPSRARCCLRFRLCRSIRCVYRLLITCS
                     FPFRRDSYSGQPSVIHITTSKGDSRLIRRPSVAIVRSPNTCATTVFRRLSYA"
     CDS             complement(19896..20171)
                     /product="InsA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MASVSISCPSCSATDGVVRNGKSTAGHQRYLCSHCRKTWQLQFT
                     YTASQPGTHQKIIDMAMNGVGCRATARIMGVGLNTILRHLKNSGRSR"
     CDS             complement(19988..20200)
                     /citation=[4]
                     /note="IS1 hypothetical protein C-70(PIR:A04452)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MYDGVFEVLQWLLFLSAVPPVQLLTGWCVTAKAPPDISAISALT
                     AVKHGNCSSLTPLLNPVRTRKSLIWP"
     CDS             complement(20478..20741)
                     /gene="rpsT"
                     /product="ribosomal protein S20"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MANIKSAKKRAIQSEKARKHNASRRSMMRTFIKKVYAAIEAGDK
                     AAAQKAFNEMQPIVDRQAAKGLIHKNKAARHKANLTAQINKLA"
     CDS             21070..22008
                     /citation=[20]
                     /note="ileS-lsp operon 35K hypothetical
                     protein(PIR:A22609)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLIRGIHNLSQAPQEGCVLTIGNFDGVHRGHRALLQGLQEEGR
                     KRNLPVMVMLFEPQPLELFATDKAPARLTRLREKLRYLAECGVDYVLCVRFDRRFAAL
                     TAQNFVSDLLVKHLRVKFLAVGDDFPLALVVKAISCYYRKLAWNTASISPVRKLFAEV
                     ACASAARLRQALADDNLALAESLLGHPFAISGRVVHGDELGRTIGFPTANVPPRRQVS
                     PVKGVYAVEVLGLGEKPLPGVANIGTRPTVAGIRQQLEVHLLDVAMDLYGRHIQVVLR
                     KKIRNEQRFASLDELKAQIARDELTAREFFGLTKPA"
     CDS             22051..24861
                     /EC_number="1.1.1.5"
                     /gene="ileS"
                     /product="isoleucyl-tRNA ligase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSDYKSTLNLPETGFPMRGDLAKREPGMLARWTDDDLYGIIRAA
                     KKGKKTFILHDGPPYANGSIHIGHSVNKILKDIIVKSKGLSGYDSPYVPGWDCHGLPI
                     ELKVEQEYGKPGEKFTAAEFRAKCREYAATQVDGQRKDFIRLGVLGDWSHPYLTMGLQ
                     NWKANIIRALGKIIGNGHLHKGAKPVHWCVDCRSALAKRKLSITTKLLRPSTLLSRAV
                     DQDALKAKFAVSNVNGPISLVIWTTTPWTLPANRAISIAPDFDYALVQIDGQAVILAK
                     DLVESVMQRIGVTDSRHGKRCGAGAAAFTHPFMGFDVPAILGDHVTLDAGTGAVHTAP
                     GHGPDDYVIGQKYGLETANPVGPDGTYLPGTYPTLDGVNVFKANDIVAALLQEKGALL
                     HVEKMQHSYPCCWRHKTPIIFRATPQWFVSMDQKGLRAQSLKEIKGVQWIPDWGQARI
                     ESMVANRPDWCISRQRTWGVPMSLFVHKDTEELHPRTLELMEEVAKRVEVDGIQAWWD
                     LDAKEILGDEADQYVKVPDTLDVWFDSGSTHSSVVDVRPEFAGHAADMYLEGSDQHRG
                     WFMSSLMISTAMKGKAPYRQVLTHGFTVDGQGRKMSKSIGNTVSPQDVMNKLGADILR
                     LWVASTDYTGEMAVSDEILKRAADTYRRIRNTARFLLANLNGFDPAKDMVKRREMVVL
                     DRWAVVVRKRHRKTSSRRTKHTISTKWYKRLMRFCSVEMGSFYLDIIKDRQYYAKGHS
                     VARRSCQTALYHIAEALVRWMAPILSFTADEVWGYLPGEREKYVFTGEWYEGLFGLAD
                     SEAMNDAFWDELLKVRGEVNKVIEQARADKKVGGSLEAAVTLYAEPELSAKLTALGDE
                     LRFVLLTSGATVADYNDAPADAQQSEVLKGLKVALSKAEGEKCPRCWHYTQDVGKVAE
                     HAEICGRCVSNVAGDGEKRKFA"
     CDS             24861..25355
                     /gene="lspA"
                     /product="lipoprotein signal peptidase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSQSICSTGLRWLWLVVVVLIIDLGSKYLILQNFALGDTVPLFP
                     SLNLHYARNYGAAFSFLADSGGWQRWFFAGIAIGISVILAVMMYRSKATQKLNNIAYA
                     LIIGGALGNLFDRLWHGFVVDMIDFYVGDWHFATFNLADTAICVGAALIVLEGFLPSR
                     AKKQ"
     CDS             25480..25929
                     /citation=[53]
                     /note="hypothetical 16.4K protein(PIR:JE0402)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSESVQSNSAVLVHFTLKLDDGTTAESTRNNGKPALFRLGDASL
                     SEGLEQHLLGLKVGDKTTFSLEPDAAFGVPSPDLIQYFSRREFMDAGEPEIGAIMLFT
                     AMDGSEMPGVIREINGDSITVDFNHPLAGQTVHFDIEVLEIDPALEA"
     CDS             25931..26881
                     /note="hypothetical 34.8K protein(PIR:JE0403)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MQILLANPRGFCAGVDRAISIVENALAIYGAPIYVRHEVVHNRY
                     VVDSLRERGAIFIEQISEVPDGAILIFSAHGVSQAVRNEAKSRDLTVFDATCPLVTKV
                     HMEVARASRRGEESILIGHAGHPEVEGTMGQYSNPEGGMYLVESPDDVWKLTVKNEEK
                     LSFMTQTTLSVDDTSDVIDALRKRFPKIVGPRKDDICYATTNRQEAVRALAEQAEVVL
                     VVGSKNSSNSNRLAELAQRMGKRAFLIDDAKDIQEEWVKEVKCVGVTAGASAPDILVQ
                     NVVARLQQLGGGEAIPLEGREENIVFEVPKELRVDIREVD"
     CDS             26947..27861
                     /citation=[53]
                     /note="hypothetical 32.6K protein(PIR:JE0404)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MRLPIFLDTDPGIDDAVAIAAAIFAPELDLQLMTTVAGNVSVEK
                     TTRNALQLLHFWNAEIPLAQGAAVPLVRAPRDAASVHGESGMAGYDFVEHNRKPLGIP
                     AFLAIRDALMRAPEPVTLVAIGPLTNIALLLSQCPECKPYIRRLVIMGGSAGRGNCTP
                     NAEFNIAADPEAAACVFRSGIEIVMCGLDVTNQAILTPDYLSTLPQLNRTGKMLHALF
                     SHYRSGSMQSGLRMHDLCAIAWLVRPDLFTLKPCFVAVETQGEFTSGTTVVDIDGCLG
                     KPANVQVALDLDVKGFQQWVAEVLALAS"
     CDS             28028..28849
                     /EC_number="1.3.1.26"
                     /gene="dapB"
                     /product="dehydrodipicolinate reductase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MHDANIRVAIAGAGGRMGRQLIQAALALEGVQLGAALEREGSSL
                     LGSDAGELAGAGKTGVTVQSSLDAVKDDFDVFIDFTRPEGTLNHLAFCRQHGKGMVIG
                     TTGFDEAGKQAIRDAAADIAIVFAANFSVGVNVMLKLLEKAAKVMGDYTDIEIIEAHH
                     RHKVDAPSGTALAMGEAIAHALDKDLKDCAVYSREGHTGERVPGTIGFATVRAGDIVG
                     EHTAMFADIGERLEITHKASSRMTFANGAVRSALWLSGKESGLFDMRDVLDLNNL"
     CDS             29305..30453
                     /EC_number="6.3.5.5"
                     /gene="carA"
                     /product="carbamoyl-phosphate synthase small chain"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIKSALLVLEDGTQFHGRAIGATGSAVGEVVFNTSMTGYQEILT
                     DPSYSRQIVTLTYPHIGNVGTNDADEESSQVHAQGLVIRDLPLIASNFRNTEDLSSYL
                     KRHNIVAIADIDTRKLTRLLREKGAQNGCIIAGDNPDAALALEKARAFPGLNGMDLAK
                     EVTTAEAYSWTQGSWTLTGGLPEAKKEDELPFHVVAYDFGAKRNILRMLVDRGCRLTI
                     VPAQTSAEDVLKMNPDGIFLSNGPGDPAPCDYAITAIQKFLETDIPVFGICLGHQLLA
                     LASGAKTVKMKFGHHGGNHPVKDVEKNVVMITAQNHGFAVDEATLPANLRVTHKSLFD
                     GTLQGIHRTDKPAFSFQGHPEASPGPHDAAPLFDHFIELIEQYRKTAK"
     CDS             30471..33692
                     /EC_number="6.3.5.5"
                     /gene="carB"
                     /product="carbamoyl-phosphate synthase large chain"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPKRTDIKSILILGAGPIVIGQACEFDYSGAQACKALREEGYRV
                     ILVNSNPATIMTDPEMADATYIEPIHWEVVRKIIEKERPDAVLPTMGGQTALNCALEL
                     ERQGVLEEFGVTMIGATADAIDKAEDRRRFDVAMKKIGLETARSGIAHTMEEALAVAA
                     DVGFPCIIRPSFTMGGSGGGIAYNREEFEEICARGLDLSPTKELLIDESLIGWKEYEM
                     EVVRDKNDNCIIVCSIENFDAMGIHTGDSITVAPAQTLTDKEYQIMRNASMAVLREIG
                     VETGGSNVQFAVNPKNGRLIVIEMNPRVSRSSALASKATGFPIAKVAAKLAVGYTLDE
                     LMNDITGGRTPASFEPSIDYVVTKIPRFNFEKFAGANDRLTTQMKSVGEVMAIGRTQQ
                     ESLQKALRGLEVGATGFDPKVSLDDPEALTKIRRELKDAGADRIWYIADAFRAGLSVD
                     GVFNLTNIDRWFLVQIEELVRLEEKVAEVGITGLNADFLRQLKRKGFADARLAKLAGV
                     REAEIRKLRDQYDLHPVYKRVDTCAAEFATDTAYMYSTYEEECEANPSTDREKIMVLG
                     GGPNRIGQGIEFDYCCVHASLALREDGYETIMVNCNPETVSTDYDTSDRLYFEPVTLE
                     DVLEIVRIEKPKGVIVQYGGQTPLKLARALEAAGVPVIGTSPDAIDRAEDRERFQHAV
                     ERLKLKQPANATVTAIEMAVEKAKEIGYPLVVRPSYVLGGRAMEIVYDEADLRRYFQT
                     AVSVSNDAPVLLDHFLDDAVEVDVDAICDGEMVLIGGIMEHIEQAGVHSGDSACSLPA
                     YTLSQEIQDVMRQQVQKLAFELQVRGLMNVQFAVKNNEVYLIEVNPRAARTVPFVSKA
                     TGVPLAKVAARVMAGKSLAEQGVTKEVIPPYYSVKEVVLPFNKFPGVDPLLGPEMRST
                     GEVMGVGRTFAEAFAKAQLGSNSTMKKHGRALLSVREGDKERVVDLAAKLLKQGFELD
                     ATHGTAIVLGEAGINPRLVNKVHEGRPHIQDRIKNGEYTYIINTTSGRRAIEDSRVIR
                     RSALQYKVHYDTTLNGGFATAMALNADATEKVISVQEMHAQIK"
     CDS             complement(35034..35927)
                     /citation=[35]
                     /note="enoyl-CoA hydratase precursor homolog(PIR:S06477)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKQQGTTLPANNHTLKQYAFFAGMLSSLKKQKWRKGMSESLHLT
                     RNGSILEITLDRPKANAIDAKTSFEMGEVFLNFRDDPQLRVAIITGAGEKFFSAGWDL
                     KAAAEGEAPDADFGPGGFAGLTEIFNLDKPVIAAVNGYAFGGAFELALAADFIVCADN
                     ASFALPEAKLGIVPDSGGVLRLPKILPPAIVNEMVMTGRRMGAEEALRWGIVNRVVSQ
                     AELMDNARELAQQLVNSAPLAIAALKEIYRTTSEMPVEEAYRYIRSGVLKHYPSVLHS
                     EDAIEGPLAFAEKRDPVWKGR"
     CDS             complement(35928..37496)
                     /citation=[31]
                     /note="4-coumarate-CoA homolog(PIR:S01667)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MDRGAMDIIGGQHLRQMWDDLADVYGHKTALICESSGGVVNRYS
                     YLELNQEINRTANLFYTLGIRKGDKVALHLDNCPEFIFCWFGLAKIGAIMVPINARLL
                     CEESAWILQNSQACLLVTSAQFYPMYQQIQQEDATQLRHICLTDVALPADDGVSSFTQ
                     LKNQQPATLCYAPPLSTDDTAEILFTSGTTSRPKGVVITHYNLRFAGYYSAWQCALRD
                     DDVYLTVMPAFHIDCQCTAAMAAFSAGATFVLVEKYSARAFWGQVQKYRATVTECIPM
                     MIRTLMVQPPSANDQQHRLREVMFYLNLSEQEKDAFCERFGVRLLTSYGMTETIVGII
                     GDRPGDKRRWPSIGRVGFCYEAEIRDDHNRPLPAGEIGEICIKGIPGKTIFKEYFLNP
                     QATAKVLEADGWLHTGDTGYRDEEDFFYFVDRRCNMIKRGGENVSCVELENIIAAHPK
                     IQDIVVVGIKDSIRDEAIKAFVVLNEGETLSEEEFFRFCEQNMAKFKVPSYLEIRKDL
                     PRNCSGKIIRKNLK"
     CDS             complement(37555..38772)
                     /citation=[43]
                     /note="baiF homolog(PIR:F37844)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MDHLPMPKFGPLAGLRVVFSGIEIAGPFAGQMFAEWGAEVIWIE
                     NVAWADTIRVQPNYPQLSRRNLHALSLNIFKDEGREAFLKLMETTDIFIEASKGPAFA
                     RRGITDEVLWQHNPKLVIAHLSGFGQYGTEEYTNLPAYNTIAQAFSGYLIQNGDVDQP
                     MPAFPYTADYFSGLTATTAALAALHKVRETGKGESIDIAMYEVMLRMGQYFMMDYFNG
                     GEMCPRMSKGKDPYYAGCGLYKCADGYIVMELVGITQIEECFKDIGLAHLLGTPEIPE
                     GTQLIHRIECPYGPLVEEKLDAWLATHTIAEVKERFAELNIACAKVLTVPELESNPQY
                     VARESITQWQTMDGRTCKGPNIMPKFKNNPGQIWRGMPSHGMDTAAILKNIGYSENDI
                     QELVSKGLAKVED"
     CDS             complement(38901..40043)
                     /citation=[37]
                     /note="isovaleryl-CoA dehydrogenase precursor
                     homolog(PIR:C34252)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MDFNLNDEQELFVAGIRELMASENWEAYFAECDRDSVYPERFVK
                     ALADMGIDSLLIPEEHGGLDAGFVTLAAVWMELGRLGAPTYVLYQLPGGFNTFLREGT
                     QEQIDKIMAFRGTGKQMWNSAITEPGAGSDVGSLKTTYTRKNGKIYLNGSKCFITSSA
                     YTPYIVVMARDGASPDKPVYTGWFVDMSKPGIKVTKLEKLGLRMDSCCEITFDDVELD
                     EKDMFGREGNGFNRVKEEFDHERFLVALTNYGTAMCAFEDAARYANQRVQFGEAIGRF
                     QLIQEKFAHMAIKLNSMKNMLYEAAWKADNGTITSGDAAMCKYFCANAAFEVVDSAMQ
                     VLGGVGIAGNHRISRFWRDLRVDRVSGGSDEMQILTLGRAVLKQYR"
     CDS             complement(40075..41589)
                     /note="betT protein homolog(PIR:S10898)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKNEKRKTGIEPKVFFPPLIIVGILCWLTVRDLDAANVVINAVF
                     SYVTNVWGWAFEWYMVVMLFGWFWLVFGPYAKKRLGNEPPEFSTASWIFMMFASCTSA
                     AVLFWGSIEIYYYISTPPFGLEPNSTGAKELGLAYSLFHWGPLPWATYSFLSVAFAYF
                     FFVRKMEVIRPSSTLVPLVGEKHAKGLFGTIVDNFYLVALIFTMGTSLGLATPLVTEC
                     MQWLFGIPHTLQLDAIIITCWIILNAICVACGLQKGVRIASDVRSYLSFLMLGWVFIV
                     SGASFIMNYFTDSVGMLLMYLPRMLFYTDPIAKGGFPQGWTVFYWAWWVIYAIQMSIF
                     LARISRGRTVRELCFGMVLGLTASTWILWTVLGSNTLLLIDKNIINIPNLIEQYGVAR
                     AIIETWAALPLSTATMWGFFILCFIATVTLVNACSYTLAMSTCREVRDGEEPPLLVRI
                     GWSILVGIIGIVLLALGGLKPIQTAIIAGGCPLFFVNIMVTLSFIKDAKQNWKD"
     CDS             42025..42831
                     /citation=[52]
                     /note="fixA protein homolog(PIR:S14070)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNDVSFMISGDAMKIITCYKCVPDEQDIAVNNADGSLDFSKADA
                     KISQYDLNAIEAACQLKQQAAEAQVTALSVGGKALTNAKGRKDVLSRDPDELIVVIDD
                     QFEQALPQQTASALAAAAQKAGFDLILCGDGSSDLYAQQVGLLVGEILNIPAVNGVSK
                     IISLTADTLTVERELEDETETLSIPLPAVVAVSTDINSPQIPSMKAILGAAKKPVQVW
                     SAADIGFNAEAAWSEQQVAAPKQRERQRIVIEGDGEEQIAAFAENLRKVI"
     CDS             43557..43787
                     /citation=[52]
                     /partial
                     /note="fixB protein homolog(PIR:S14071)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEHERYVGISNLMLKPELYLAVGISGQIQHMVGANASQTIFAIN
                     KDKNAPIFQYADYGIVGDAVKILPALTAALARC"
     CDS             43838..45124
                     /citation=[52]
                     /note="fixC protein homolog(PIR:S14072)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSEDIFDAIIVGAGLAGSVAALVLAREGAQVLVIERGNSAGAKN
                     VTGGRLYAHSLEHIIPGFADSAPVERLITHEKLAFMTEKSAMTMDYCNGDETSPSQRS
                     YSVLRSKFDAWLMEQAEEAGAQLITGIRVDNLVQRDGKVVGVEADGDVIEAKTVILAD
                     GVNSILAEKLGMAKRVKPTDVAVGVKELIELPKSVIEDRFQLQGNQGAACLFAGSPTD
                     GLMGGGFLYTNENTLSLGLVCGLHHLHDAKKSVPQMLEDFKQHPAVAPLIAGGKLVEY
                     SAHIMPEAGINMLPELVGDGVLIAGDAAGMCMNFGFTIRGMDLAIAAGEAAAKTVLSA
                     MKSDDFSKQKLAEYRQHLESGPLRDMRMYQKLPAFLDNPRMFSGYPELAVGVARDLFT
                     IDGSAPELMRKKILRHGKKVGFINLIKDGMKGVTVL"
     CDS             45121..45408
                     /citation=[30]
                     /note="11k regulatory protein 3'-fixC region
                     homolog(PIR:B25878)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTSPVNVDVKLGVNKFNVDEEHPHIVVKADADKQVLELLVKACP
                     AGLYKKQDDGSVRFDYAGCLECGTCRILGLGSALEQWEYPRGTFGVEFRYS"
     CDS             46137..46799
                     /citation=[28]
                     /note="glucose-transporter protein homolog(PIR:A25949)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKSSRSKPGFRDLFNRCHFPFVLFVAAIWTCQVIPMFAIYTFGP
                     QIVGLLGLGVGKNAALGNVVISLFFMLGCIPPMLWLSTAGRRPLLIGSFAMMTLALAV
                     LGLIPDMGIWLVVMAFAVYAFFSGGPGNLQWLYPNELFPTDIRASAVGVIMSLSRIGT
                     IVSTWALPIFIDNYGISNTMLMGAGISLFGLLISVAFAPETRGMSLAQTSNMTIRGQR
                     MG"
     CDS             46907..47437
                     /note="NAD(P)H dehydrogenase (quinone)
                     homolog(PIR:A30879)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MILIIYAHPYPHHSHANKRMLEQARTLEGVEIRSLYQLYPDFNI
                     DIAAEQEALSRADLIVWQHPMQWYSIPPLLKLWINKVFSHGWAYGHGGTALHGKHLLW
                     AVTTGGGESHFEIGAHPGFDGLSQPLQATAIYCGLNWLPPFAMHCTFICDDETLEGQA
                     RHYKQRLLEWQEAHHG"
     CDS             47430..49292
                     /gene="kefC"
                     /product="kefc potassium efflux system"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MDSHTLIQALIYLGSAALIVPIAVRLGLGSVLGYLIAGCIIGPW
                     GLRLVTDAESILHFAEIGVVLMLFIIGLELDPQRLWKLRAAVFGCGALQMVICGGLLG
                     LFCMLLGLRWQVAELIGMTLALSSTAIAMQAMNERNLMVTQMGRSAFAVLLFQDIAAI
                     PLVAMIPLLATSSASTTMGAFALSALKVAGALVLVVLLGRYVTRPALRFVARSGLREV
                     FSAVALFLVFGFGLLLEEVGLSMAMGAFLAGVLLASSEYRHALESDIEPFKGLLLGLF
                     FIGVGMSIDFGTLLENPLRIVILLLGFLIIKIAMLWLIARPLQVPNKQRRWFAVLLGQ
                     GSEFAFVVFGAAQMANVLEPEWAKSLTLAVALSMAATPILLVILNRLEQSSTEEAREA
                     DEIDEEQPRVIIAGFGRFGQITGRLLLSSGVKMVVLDHDPDHIETLRKFGMKVFYGDA
                     TRMDLLESAGAAKAEVLINAIDDPQTNLQLTEMVKEHFPHLQIIARARDVDHYIRLRQ
                     AGVEKPERETFEGALKTGRLALESLGLGPYEARERADVFRRFNIQMVEEMAMVENDTK
                     ARAAVYKRTSAMLSEIITEDREHLSLIQRHGWQGTEEGKHTGNMADEPETKPSS"
     CDS             49482..49961
                     /EC_number="1.5.1.3"
                     /gene="folA"
                     /product="dehydrofolate reductase, type I"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MISLIAALAVDRVIGMENAMPWNLPADLAWFKRNTLNKPVIMGR
                     HTWESIGRPLPGRKNIILSSQPGTDDRVTWVKSVDEAIAACGDVPEIMVIGGGRVYEQ
                     FLPKAQKLYLTHIDAEVEGDTHFPDYEPDDWESVFSEFHDADAQNSHSYCFEILERR"
     CDS             complement(50039..50881)
                     /EC_number="3.6.1.14"
                     /gene="apaH"
                     /product="adenosine-tetraphosphatase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MATYLIGDVHGCYDELIALLHKVEFTPGKDTLWLTGDLVARGPG
                     SLDVLRYVKSLGDSVRLVLGNHDLHLLAVFAGISRNKPLDRLTPLLEAPDADELLNWL
                     RRQPLLQIDEEKKLVMAHAGITPQWDLQTAKECARDVEAVLSSDSYPFFLDAMYGDMP
                     NNWSPELRGLGRLRFITNAFTRMRFCFPNGQLDMYSKESPEEAPAPLKPWFAIPGPVA
                     EEYSIAFGHWASLEGKGTPEGIYALDTGCCWGGTLTCLRWEDKQYFVQPSNRHKDLAE
                     AAAS"
     CDS             complement(50888..51265)
                     /gene="apaG"
                     /product="apaG protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MINSPRVCIQVQSVYIEAQSSPDNERYVFAYTVTIRNLGRAPVQ
                     LLGRYWLITNGNGRETEVQGEGVVGVQPLIAPGEEYQYTSGAIIETPLGTMQGHYEMI
                     DENGVPFSIDIPVFRLAVPTLIH"
     CDS             complement(51268..52089)
                     /EC_number="2.1.1.-"
                     /gene="ksgA"
                     /product="rRNA (adenosine-N6,N6-)-dimethyltransferase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNNRVHQGHLARKRFGQNFLNDQFVIDSIVSAINPQKGQAMVEI
                     GPGLAALTEPVGERLDQLTVIELDRDLAARLQTHPFLGPKLTIYQQDAMTFNFGELAE
                     KMGQPLRVFGNLPYNISTPLMFHLFSYTDAIADMHFMLQKEVVNRLVAGPNSKAYGRL
                     SVMAQYYCNVIPVLEVPPSAFTPPPKVDSAVVRLVPHATMPHPVKDVRVLSRITTEAF
                     NQRRKTIRNSLGNLFSVEVLTGMGIDPAMRAENISVAQYCQMANYLAENAPLQES"
     CDS             complement(52086..53075)
                     /gene="pdxA"
                     /product="pdxA protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVKTQRVVITPGEPAGIGPDSVVQLAQREWPVELVVCADATLLT
                     NRAAMLGLPLTLCPYSPNSPAQPQTAGTLTLLPVALRAPVTAGQLAVENGHYVVETLT
                     RACDGCLNGEFAALITGPVHKGVINDAGIPFTGHTEFFEERSQAKKVVMMLATEELRV
                     ALATTHLPLRDIADAITPALLHEVIAILHHDLRTKFGIAEPRILVCGLNPHAGEGGHM
                     GTEEIDTIIPVLNELRAQGMKLNGPLPADTLFQPKYLDNADAVLAMYHDQGLPVLKYQ
                     GFGRGVNITLGLPFIRTSVDHGTALELAGRGKADVGSFITALNLAIKMIVNTQ"
     CDS             complement(53075..54361)
                     /citation=[36]
                     /note="hypothetical protein 98 (pdx 5'
                     region)(PIR:PV0009)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKNWKTLLLGIAMIANTSFAAPQVVDKVAAVVNNGVVLESDVDG
                     LMQSVKLNAAQARQQLPDDATLRHQIMERLIMDQIILQMGQKMGVKISDEQLDQAIAN
                     IAKQNNMTLDQMRSRLAYDGLNYNTYRNQIRKEMIISEVRNNEVRRRITILPQEVESL
                     AQQVGNQNDASTELNLSHILIPLPENPTSDQVNEAESQARAIVDQARNGADFGKLAIA
                     HSADQQALNGGQMGWGRIQELPGIFAQALSTAKKGDIVGPIRSGVGFHILKVNDLRGE
                     SKNISVTEVHARHILLKPSPIMTDEQARVKLEQIAADIESGKTTFAAATKEFSQDPVS
                     ANQGGDLGWATPDIFDPAFRDALTRLNKGQMSAPVHSSFGWHLIELLDTRNVDKTDAA
                     QKDRAYRMLMNRKFSEEAASWMQEQRASAYVKILSN"
     CDS             complement(61221..62924)
                     /note="hypotheitical protein 422 (polB 3'
                     region)(PIR:PQ0118)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MPFTLGQRWISDTESELGLGTVVAVDARTVTLLFPSTGENRLYA
                     RSDSPVTRVMFNPGDTITSHDGWQMQVEEVKEENGLLTYIGTRLDTEESGVALREVFL
                     DSKLVFSKPQDRLFAGQIDRMDRFALRYRARKYSSEQFRMPYSGLRGQRTSLIPHQLN
                     IAHDVGRRHAPRVLLADEVGLGKTIEAGMILHQQLLSGAAERVLIIVPETLQHQWLVE
                     MLRRFNLRFALFDDERYAEAQHDAYNPFDTEQLVICSLDFARRSKQRLEHLCEAEWDL
                     LVVDEAHHLVWSEDAPSREYQAIEQLAEHVPGVLLLTATPEQLGMESHFARLRLLDPN
                     RFHDFAQFVEEQKNYRPVADAVAMLLAGNKLSNDELNMLGEMIGEQDIEPLLQAANSD
                     SEDAQSARQELVSMLMDRHGTSRVLFRNTRNGVKGFPKRELHTIKLPLPTQYQTAIKV
                     SGIMGARKSAEDRARDMLYPERIYQEFEGDNATWWNFDPRVEWLMGYLTSHRSQKVLV
                     ICAKAATALQLEQVLREREGIRAAVFHEGMSIIERDRRCRLVCRRRHRRTGTAVLRNR
                     F"
     CDS             complement(63089..65440)
                     /gene="polB"
                     /product="DNA polymerase II"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAQAGFILTRHWRDTPQGTEVSFWLATDNGPLQVTLAPQESVAF
                     IPADQVPRAQHILQGEQGFRLTPLALKDFHRQPVYGLYCRAHRQLMNYEKRLREGGVT
                     VYEADVRPPERYLMERFITSPVWVEGDMHNGTIVNARLKPHPDYRPPLKWVSIDIETT
                     RHGELYCIGLEGCGQRIVYMLGPENGDASSLDFELEYVASRPQLLEKLNAWFANYDPD
                     VIIGWNVVQFDLRMLQKHAERYRLPLRLGRDNSELEWREHGFKNGVFFAQAKGRLIID
                     GIEALKSAFWNFSSFSLETVAQELLGEGKSIDNPWDRMDEIDRRFAEDKPALATYNLK
                     DCELVTQIFHKTEIMPFLLERATVNGLPVDRHGGSVAAFGHLYFPRMHRAGYVAPNLG
                     EVPPHASPGGYVMDSRPGLYDSVLVLDYKSLYPSIIRTFLIDPVGLVEGMAQPDPEHS
                     TEGFLDAWFSREKHCLPEIVTNIWHGRDEAKRQGNKPLSQALKIIMNAFYGVLGTTAC
                     RFFDPRLASSITMRGHQIMRQTKALIEAQGYDVIYGDTDSTFVWLKGAHSEEEAAKIG
                     RALVQHVNAWWAETLQKQRLTSALELEYETHFCRFLMPTIRGADTGSKKRYAGLIQEG
                     DKQRMVFKGLETVRTDWTPLAQQFQQELYLRIFRNEPYQEYVRETIDKLMAGELDARL
                     VYRKRLRRPLSEYQRNVPPHVRAARLADEENQKRGRPLQYQNRGTIKYVWTTNGPEPL
                     DYQRSPLDYEHYLTRQLQPVAEGILPFIEDNFATLMTGQLGLF"
     CDS             complement(65515..66210)
                     /EC_number="5.1.3.4"
                     /gene="araD"
                     /product="L-ribulose-phosphate 4-epimerase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLEDLKRQVLEANLALPKHNLVTLTWGNVSAVDRERGVFVIKPS
                     GVDYSVMTADDMVVVSIETGEVVEGTKKPSSDTPTHRLLYQAFPSIGGIVHTHSRHAT
                     IWAQAGQSIPATGTTHADYFYGTIPCTRKMTDAEINGEYEWETGNVIVETFEKQGIDA
                     AQMPGVLVHSHGPFAWGKNAEDAVHNAIVLEEVAYMGIFCRQLAPQLPDMQQTLLDKH
                     YLRKHGAKAYYGQ"
     CDS             complement(66495..67997)
                     /EC_number="5.3.1.4"
                     /gene="araA"
                     /product="L-arabinose isomerase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTIFDNYEVWFVIGSQHLYGPETLRQVTQHAEHVVNALNTEAKL
                     PCKLVLKPLGTTPDEITAICRDANYDDPCAGLVVWLHTFSPAKMWINGLTMLNKPLLQ
                     FHTQFNAALPWDSIDMDFMNLNQTAHGGREFGFIGARMRQQHAVVTGHWQDKQAHERI
                     GSWMRQAVSKQDTRHLKVCRFGDNMREVAVTDGDKVAAQIKFGFSVNTWAVGDLVQVV
                     NSISDGDVNALVDEYESCYTMTPATQIHGEKRQNVLEAARIELGMKRFLEQGGFHAFT
                     TTFEDLHGLKQLPGLAVQRLMQQGYGFAGEGDWKTAALLRIMKVMSTGLQGGTSFMED
                     YTYHFEKGNDLVLGSHMLEVCPSIAVEEKPILDVQHLGIGGKDDPARLIFNTQTGPAI
                     VASLIDLGDRYRLLVNCIDTVKTPHSLPKLPVANALWKAQPDLPTASEAWILAGGAHH
                     TVFSHALNLNDMRQFAEMHDIEITVIDNDTRLPAFKDALRWNEVYYGFRR"
     CDS             complement(68008..69708)
                     /EC_number="2.7.1.16"
                     /gene="araB"
                     /product="ribulokinase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAIAIGLDFGSDSVRALAVDCASGEEIATSVEWYPRWQKGQFCD
                     APNNQFRHHPRDYIESMEAALKTVLAELSVEQRAAVVGIGVDSTGSTPAPIDADGNVL
                     ALRPEFAENPNAMFVLWKDHTAVERSEEITRLCHAPGNVDYSRYIGGIYSSEWFWAKI
                     LHVTRQDSAVAQSAASWIELCDWVPALLSGTTRPQDIRRGRCSAGHKSLWHESWGGLP
                     PASFFDELDPILNRHLPSPLFTDTWTADIPVGTLCPEWAQRLGLPESVVISGGAFDCH
                     MGAVGAGAQPNALVKVIGTSTCDILIADKQSVGERAVKGICGQVDGSVVPGFIGLEAG
                     QSAFGDIYAWFGRVLSWPLEQLAAQHPELKAQINASQKQLLPALTEAWAKNPSLDHLP
                     VVLDWFNGRRSPNANQRLKGVITDLNLATDAPLLFGGLIAATAFGARAIMECFTDQGI
                     AVNNVMALGGIARKNQVIMQACCDVLNRPLQIVASDQCCALGAAIFAAVAAKVHADIP
                     SAQQKMASAVEKTLQPRSEQAQRFEQLYRRYQQWAMSAEQHYLPTSAPAQAAQAVATL
                     "
     CDS             70047..70925
                     /gene="araC"
                     /product="arabinose operon regulatory protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAEAQNDPLLPGYSFNAHLVAGLTPIEANGYLDFFIDRPLGMKG
                     YILNLTIRGQGVVKNQGREFVCRPGDILLFPPGEIHHYGRHPEAREWYHQWVYFRPRA
                     YWHEWLNWPSIFANTGFFRPDEAHQPHFSDLFGQIINAGQGEGRYSELLAINLLEQLL
                     LRRMEAINESLHPPMDNRVREACQYISDHLADSNFDIASVAQHVCLSPSRLSHLFRQQ
                     LGISVLSWREDQRISQAKLLLSTTRMPIATVGRNVGFDDQLYFSRVFKKCTGASPSEF
                     RAGCEEKVNDVAVKLS"
     CDS             71059..71772
                     /citation=[29]
                     /note="dedA protein homolog(PIR:B29803)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAVVLVAFLESLALVGLILPGTVLMAGLGALIGSGELSFWHAWL
                     AGIIGCLMGDWISFWLGWRFKKPLHRWSFLKKNKALLDKTEHALHQHSMFTILVGRFV
                     GPTRPLVPMVAGMLDLPVAKFITPNIIGCLLWPPFYFLPGILAGAAIDIPAGMQSGEF
                     KWLLLATAVFLWVGGWLCWRLWRSGKATDRLSHYLSRGRLLWLTPLISAIGVVALVVL
                     IRHPLMPVYIDILRKVVGV"
     CDS             complement(71887..72585)
                     /usedin=PIR:MMECMK
                     /note="inner membrane protein malK homolog"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLKLTDITWLYHHLPMRFSLTVERGEQVAILGPSGAGKSTLLNL
                     IAGFLTPASGSLTIDGVDHTTMPPSRRPVSMLFQENNLFSHLTVAQNIGLGLNPGLKL
                     NAVQQGKMHAIARQMGIDNLMARLPGELSGGQRQRVALARCLVREQPILLLDELFSAL
                     DPALRQEMLTLVSTSCQQQKMTLLMVSHSVEDAARIATRSVVVADGRIAWQGMTNELL
                     SGKASASALLGITG"
     CDS             complement(72569..74179)
                     /citation=[42]
                     /note="sfuB protein homolog(PIR:B35108)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MATRRQPLIPGWLIPGVSATTLVVAVALAAFLALWWNAPQDDWV
                     AVWQDSYLWHVVRFSFWQAFLSALLSVIPAIFLARALYRRRFPGRLALLRLCAMTLIL
                     PVLVAVFGILSVYGRQGWLATLCQSLGLEWTFSPYGLQGILLAHVFFNLPMASRLLLQ
                     ALENIPGEQRQLAAQLGMRSWHFFRFVEWPWLRRQIPPVAALIFMLCFASFATVLSLG
                     GGPQATTIELAIYQALSYDYDPARAAMLALLQMVCCLGLVLLSQRLSKAIAPGTTLLQ
                     GWRDPDDRLHSRICDTVLIVLALLLLLPPLLAVIVDGVNRQLPEVLAQPVLWQALWTS
                     LRIALAAGVLCVVLTMMLLWSSRELRARQKMLAGQVLEMSGMLILAMPGIVLATGFFL
                     LLNNTIGLPQSADGIVIFTNALMAIPYALKVLENPMRDITARYSMLCQSLGIEGWSRL
                     KVVELRALKRPLAQALAFACVLSIGDFGVVALFGNDDFRTLPFYLYQQIGSYRSQDGA
                     VTTLILLLLCFLLFTVIEKLPGRNVKTD"
     CDS             complement(74155..75126)
                     /citation=[42]
                     /note="sfuA protein homolog(PIR:A35108)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSAPAVAVTAPVFAKPVLTVYTYDSFAADWGPGPVVKKAFEADC
                     NCELKLVALEDGVSLLNRLRMEGKNSKADVVLGLDNNLLDAASKTGLFAKSGVAADAV
                     NVPGGWNNDTFVPFDYGYFAFVYDKNKLKNPPQSLKELVESDQNWRVIYQDPRTSTPG
                     LGLLLWMQKVYGDDAPQAWQKLAKKTVTVTKGWSEAYGLFLKGESDLVLSYTTSPAYH
                     ILEEKKDNYAAANFSEGHYLQVEVAARTAASKQPELAQKFLQFMVSPAFQNAIPTGNW
                     MYPVANVTLPAGFEKLTKPATTLEFTPAEVAAQRQAWISEWQRAVSR"
     CDS             complement(78505..79110)
                     /citation=[21]
                     /note="leuD protein homolog(PIR:S07306)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAEKFIKHTGLVVPLDAANVDTDAIIPKQFLQKVTRTGFGAHLF
                     NDWRFLDEKGQQPNPDFVLNFPQYQGASILLARENFGCGSSREHAPWALTDYGFKVVI
                     APSFADIFYGNSFNNQLLPVKLSDAEVDELFALVKANPGIHFDVDLEAQEVKAGEKTY
                     RFTIDAFRRHCMMNGLDSIGLTLQHDDAIAAYEAKQPAFMN"
     CDS             complement(79121..80521)
                     /citation=[45]
                     /note="isopropylmalate isomerase chain leuC
                     homolog(PIR:S10171)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MAKTLYEKLFDAHVVYEAENETPLLYIDRHLVHEVTSPQAFDGL
                     RAHGRPVRQPGKTFATMDHNVSTQTKGINACGEMARIQMQELIKNCKEFGVELYDLNH
                     PYQGIVHVMGPEQGVTLPGMTIVCGDSHTATHGAFGALAFGIGTSEVEHVLATQTLKQ
                     GRAKTMKIEVQGKAAPGITAKDIVLAIIGKTGSAGGTGHVVEFCGEAIRDLSMEGRMT
                     LCNMAIEMGAKAGLVAPDETTFNYVKGRLHAPKGKDFDDAVAYWKTLQTDEGATFDTV
                     VTLQAEEISPQVTWGTNPGQVISVNDNIPDPASFADPVERASAEKALAYMGLKPGIPL
                     TEVAIDKVFIGSCTNSRIEDLRAAAEIVKGRKVAPGVQALVVPGSGPVKAQAEAEGLD
                     KIFIEAGFEWRLPGCSMCLAMNNDRLNPGERCASTSNRNFEGRQGRGGRTHLVSPAMA
                     AAAAVTGHFADIRNIK"
     CDS             complement(80524..81615)
                     /citation=[23]
                     /note="3-isopropylmalate dehydrogenase
                     homolog(PIR:A24537)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSKNYHIAVLPGDGIGPEVMTQALKVLDAVRNRFAMRITTSHYD
                     VGGAAIDNHGQPLPPATVEGCEQADAVLFGSVGGPKWEHLPPDQQPERGALLPLRKHF
                     KLFSNLRPAKLYQGLEAFCPLRADIAANGFDILCVRELTGGIYFGQPKGREGSGQYEK
                     AFDTEVYHRFEIERIARIAFESARKRRHKVTSIDKANVLQSSILWREIVNEIATEYPD
                     VELAHMYIDNATMQLIKDPSQFDVLLCSNLFGDILSDECAMITGSMGMLPSASLNEQG
                     FGLYEPAGGSAPDIAGKNIANPIAQILSLALLLRYSLDADDAACAIERAINRALEEGI
                     RTGDLARGAAAVSTDEMGDIIARYVAEGV"
     CDS             complement(81615..83186)
                     /citation=[44]
                     /note="2-Isopropylmalate synthase homolog(PIR:S08431)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSQQVIIFDTTLRDGEQALQASLSVKEKLQIALALERMGVDVME
                     VGFPVSSPGDFESVQTIARQVKNSRVCALARCVEKDIDVAAESLKVAEAFRIHTFIAT
                     SPMHIATKLRSTLDEVIERAIYMVKRARNYTDDVEFSCEDAGRTPIADLARVVEAAIN
                     AGATTINIPDTVGYTMPFEFAGIISGLYERVPSIGKAIISVHTHDDLGLAVGNSLAAV
                     HAGARQVEGAMNGIGERAGNCSLEEVIMAIKVRKDILNVHTAINHQEIWRTSQLVSQI
                     CNMPIPANKAIVGSGAFAHSSGIHQDGVLKNRENYEIMTPESIGLNQIQLNLTSRSGR
                     AAVKHRMDEMGYKESEYNLDNLYDAFLKLADKKGQVFDYDLEALAFIGKQQEEPEHFR
                     LDYFSVQSGSNDIATAAVKLACGEEVKAEAANGNGPVDAVYQAINRITEYNVELVKYS
                     LTAKGHGKDALGQVDIVANYNGRRFHGVGLATDIVESSAKAMVHVLNNIWRAAEVEKE
                     LQRKAQHNENNKETV"
     CDS             83848..84897
                     /gene="leuO"
                     /product="LeuO protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTHSTAMDSVFIRTRIFMFSEFYSFCFFLFYMHDKSYSSGLFLC
                     IPIRERELSVTVELSMPEVQTDHPETAELSKPQLRMVDLNLLTVFDAVMQEQNITRAA
                     HVLGMSQPAVSNAVARLKVMFNDELFVRYGRGIQPTARAFQLFGSVRQALQLVQNELP
                     GSGFEPASSERVFHLCVCSPLDSILTSQIYNHIEQIAPNIHVMFKSSLNQNTEHQLRY
                     QETEFVISYEDFHRPEFTSVPLFKDEMVLVASKNHPTIKGPLLKHDVYNEQHAAVSLD
                     RFASFSQPWYDTVDKQASIAYQGMAMMSVLSVVSQTHLVAIAPRWLAEEFAESLELQV
                     LPLPLKQNSRTCYLS"
     CDS             85287..86987
                     /EC_number="4.1.3.18"
                     /gene="ilvI"
                     /product="acetolactate synthase III large chain"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MEMLSGGEMVVRSLIDQGVKQVFGYPGGAVLDIYDALHTVGGID
                     HVLVRHEQAAVHMADGLARATGEVGVVLVTSGPGATNAITGIATAYMDSIPLVVLSGQ
                     VATSLIGYDAFQECDMVGISRPVVKHSFLVKQTEDIPQVLKKAFWLAASGRPGPVVVD
                     LPKDILNPANKLPYVWPESVSMRSYNPTTTGHKGQIKRALQSVVAVKKPVVYVGGGAI
                     TAGCHQQLKETVEALNLPVVCSLMGLGAFPATHRQVLGMLGMHGTYEANMTMHNADVI
                     FAVGVRFDDRTTNNLAKYCPNATVLHIDIDPTSISKTVTADIPIVGDARQVLEQMLEL
                     LSQESAHQPLDEIRDWWQQIEQWRARQCLKYDTHSEKIKPQAVIETLWRLTKGDAYVT
                     SDVGQHQMFAALYYPFDKPRRWINSGGLGSMGFGLPAALGVKMAFPEETVVCVTGDGS
                     IQMNIQELSTALQYELPVLVVNLNNRYLGMVKQWQDMIYSGRHSQSYMQSLPDFVRRG
                     AYGHVGIQISHPHGWKANLARRWNRCAIIAWCLLMLPSMAASTSTRCRFAGAEWMKCG
                     "
     CDS             87010..87501
                     /EC_number="4.1.3.18"
                     /gene="ilvH"
                     /product="acetolactate synthase III small chain"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MRRILSVLLENESGALSRVIGLFSQRGYNIESLTVAPTDDPTLS
                     RMTIQTVGDEKVLEQIEKQLHKLVDVLRVSELGQGAHVEREIMLVKIQASGYGRDEVK
                     RNTEIFRGQIIDVTPSLYTVQLAGTSGKLSAFLASIRDVAKIVEVARSGVVGLSRGDK
                     IMR"
     CDS             87681..88685
                     /gene="shl"
                     /product="regulatory protein Shl"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKLDEIARLAGVSRTTASYVINGKAKQYRVSDKTVEKVMAVVRE
                     HNYHPNAVAAGLRAGRTRSIGLVIPDLENTSYTRIANYLERQARQRGYQLLIACSEDQ
                     PDNEMRCIEHLLQRQVDAIIVSTSLPPEHPFYQRWANDPFPIVALDRALDREHFTSVV
                     GADQDDAEMLAEELRKFPAETVLYLGALPELSVSFLREQGFRTAWKDDPREVHFLYAN
                     SYEREAAAQLFEKWLETHPMPQALFTTSFALLQGVMDVTLRRDGKLPSDLAIATFGDN
                     ELLDFLQCPVLAVAQRHRDVAERVLEIVLASLDEPRKPKPGLTRIKRNLYRRGVLSRS
                     "
     CDS             89648..90688
                     /note="38.8K hypothetical protein (ftsI 5'
                     region)(PIR:JH0092)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKQPGINRSRKISTQSSWLPETYRSDCRTCLYKMMENYKHTTVL
                     LDEAVNGLNIRPDGIYIDGTFGRGGHSRLILSQLGEEGRLLAIDRDPQAIAVAKTIDD
                     PRFSIIHGPFSALGEYVAERDLIGKIDGILLDLGVSSPQLDDAERGFSFMRDGPLDMR
                     MDPTRGQSAAEWLQTAEEADIAWVLKTYGEERFAKRIARAIVERNREQPMTRTKELAE
                     VVAAATPVKDKFKHPATRTFQAVRIWVNSELEEIEQALKSSLNVLAPGGRLSIISFHS
                     LEDRIVKRFMRENSRGPQVPAGLPMTEEQLKKLGGRQLRALGKLMPGEEEVAENPRAR
                     SSVLRIAERTNA"
     CDS             91067..92833
                     /gene="ftsI"
                     /product="penicillin-binding protein 3 precursor"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKAAAKTQKPKRQEEHANFISWRFALLCGCILLALAFLLGRVAW
                     LQVISPDMLVKEGDMRSLRVQQVSTSRGMITDRSGRPLAVSVPVKAIWADPKEVHDAG
                     GISVGDRWKALANALNIPLDQLSARINANPKGRFIYLARQVNPDMADYIKKLKLPGIH
                     LREESRRYYPSGEVTAHLIGFTNVDSQGIEGVEKSFDKWLTGQPGERIVRKDRYGRVI
                     EDISSTDSQAAHNLALSIDERLQALVYRELNNAVAFNKAESGSAVLVDVNTGEVLAMA
                     NSPSYNPNNLSGTPKEAMRNRTITDVFEPGSTVKPMVVMTALQRGVVRENSVLNTIPY
                     RINGHEIKDVARYSELTLTGVLQKSSNVGVSKLALAMPSSALVDTYSRFGLGKATNLG
                     LVGERSGLYPQKQRWSDIERATFSFGYGLMVTPLQLARVYATIGSYGIYRPLSITKVD
                     PPVPGERVFPESIVRTVVHMMESVALPGGGGVKAAIKGYRIAIKTGTAKKVGPDGRYI
                     NKYIAYTAGVAPASQPRFALVVVINDPQAGKYYGGAVSAPVFGAIMGGVLRTMNIEPD
                     ALTTGDKNEFVINQGEGTGGRS"
     CDS             92820..94307
                     /gene="murE"
                     /product="UDP-MurNac-tripeptide synthetase (MurE)"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MADRNLRDLLAPWVPDAPSRALREMTLDSRVAAAGDLFVAVVGH
                     QADGRRYIPQAIAQGVAAIIAEAKDEATDGEIREMHGVPVIYLSQLNERLSALAGRFY
                     HEPSDNLRLVGVTGTNGKTTTTQLLAQWSQLLGEISAVMGTVGNGLLGKVIPTENTTG
                     SAVDVQHELAGLVDQGATFCAMEVSSHGLVQHRVAALKFAASVFTNLSRDHLDYHGDM
                     EHYEAAKWLLYSEHHCGQAIINADDEVGRRWLAKLPDAVAVSMEDHINPNCHGRWLKA
                     TEVNYHDSGATIRFSSSWGDGEIESHLMGAFNVSNLLLALATLLALGYPLADLLKTAA
                     RLQPVCGRMEVFTAPGKPTVVVDYAHTPDALEKALQAARLHCAGKLWCVFGCGGDRDK
                     GKRPLMGAIAEEFADVAVVTDDNPRTEEPRAIINDILAGMLDAGHAKVMEGRAEAVTC
                     AVMQAKENDVVLVAGKGHEDYQIVGNQRLDYSDRVTVARLLGVIA"
     CDS             94304..95662
                     /EC_number="6.3.2.15"
                     /gene="murF"
                     /product="UDP-N-acetylmuramoylalanyl-D-glutamyl-2,
                     6-diaminopimelate-D-alanyl D alanine ligase precursor"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MISVTLSQLTDILNGELQGADITLDAVTTDTRKLTPGCLFVALK
                     GERFDAHDFADQAKAGAAGALLVSRPLDIDLPQLIVKDTRLAFGELAAWVRQQVPARV
                     VALTGSSGKTSVKEMTAAILSQCGNTLYTAGNLNNDIGVPMTLLRLTPEYDYAVIELG
                     ANHQGEIAWTVSLTRPERALVNNLAAAHLEGFGSLAGVAKAKGEIFSGLPENGIAIMN
                     ADNNDWLNWQSVIGSRKVWRFSPNAANSDFTATNIHVTSHGTEFTLQTPTGSVDVLLP
                     LPGRHNIANALAAAALSMSVGATLDAIKAGLANLKAVPGRLFPIQLAENQLLLDDSYN
                     ANVGSMTAAVQVLAEMPGYRVLVVGDMAELGAESEACHVQVGEAAKAAGIDRVLSVGK
                     QSHAISTASGVGEHFADKTALITRLKLLIAEQQVITILVKGSRSAAMEEVVRALQENG
                     TC"
     CDS             95656..96738
                     /EC_number="2.7.8.13"
                     /gene="mraY"
                     /product="Phospho-N-Acetylmuramoyl-Pentapeptide-Transferas
                     e"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLVWLAEHLVKYYSGFNVFSYLTFRAIVSLLTALFISLWMGPRM
                     IAHLQKLSFGQVVRNDGPESHFSKRGTPTMGGIMILTAIVISVLLWAYPSNPYVWCVL
                     VVLVGYGVIGFVDDYRKVVRKDTKGLIARWKYFWMSVIALGVAFALYLAGKDTPATQL
                     VVPFFKDVMPQLGLFYILLAYFVIVGTGNAVNLTDGLDGLAIMPTVFVAGGFALVAWA
                     TGNMNFASYLHIPYLRHAGELVIVCTAIVGAGLGFLWFNTYPAQVFMGDVGSLALGGA
                     LGIIAVLLRQEFLLVIMGGVFVVETLSVILQVGSFKLRGQRIFRMAPIHHHYELKGWP
                     EPRVIVRFWIISLMLVLIGLATLKVR"
     CDS             96741..98057
                     /EC_number="6.3.2.9"
                     /gene="murD"
                     /product="UDP-N-acetylmuramoylalanine-D-glutamate ligase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MADYQGKNVVIIGLGLTGLSCVDFFLARGVTPRVMDTRMTPPGL
                     DKLPEAVERHTGSLNDEWLMAADLIVASPGIALAHPSLSAAADAGIEIVGDIELFCRE
                     AQAPIVAITGSNGKSTVTTLVGEMAKAAGVNVGVGGNIGLPALMLLDDECELYVLELS
                     SFQLETTSSLQAVAATILNVTEDHMDRYPFGLQQYRAAKLRIYENAKVCVVNADDALT
                     MPIRGADERCVSFGVNMGDYHLNHQQGETWLRVKGEKVLNVKEMKLSGQHNYTNALAA
                     LALADAAGLPRASSLKALTTFTGLPHRFEVVLEHNGVRWINDSKATNVGSTEAALNGL
                     HVDGTLHLLLGGDGKSADFSPLARYLNGDNVRLYCFGRDGAQLAALRPEVAEQTETME
                     QAMRLLAPRVQPGDMVLLSPACASLDQFKNFEQRGNEFARLAKELG"
     CDS             98057..99301
                     /gene="ftsW"
                     /product="cell division protein ftsW"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MRLSLPRLKMPRLPGFSILVWISTALKGWVMGSREKDTDSLIMY
                     DRTLLWLTFGLAAIGFIMVTSASMPIGQRLTNDPFFFAKRDGVYLILAFILAIITLRL
                     PMEFWQRYSATMLLGSIILLMIVLVVGSSVKGASRWIDLGLLRIQPAELTKLSLFCYI
                     ANYLVRKGDEVRNNLRGFLKPMGVILVLAVLLLAQPDLGTVVVLFVTTLAMLFLAGAK
                     LWQFIAIIGMGISAVVLLILAEPYRIRRVTAFWNPWEDPFGSGYQLTQSLMAFGRGEL
                     WGQGLGNSVQKLEYLPEAHTDFIFAIIGEELGYVGVVLALLMVFFVAFRAMSIGRKAL
                     EIDHRFSGFLACSIGIWFSFQALVNVGAAAGMLPTKGLTLPLISYGGSSLLIMSTAIM
                     MLLRIDYETRLEKAQAFVRGSR"
     CDS             99298..100365
                     /gene="murG"
                     /product="murG protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSGQGKRLMVMAGGTGGHVFPGLAVAHHLMAQGWQVRWLGTADR
                     MEADLVPKHGIEIDFIRISGLRGKGIKALIAAPLRIFNAWRQARAIMKAYKPDVVLGM
                     GGYVSGPGGLAAWSLGIPVVLHEQNGIAGLTNKWLAKIATKVMQAFPGAFPNAEVVGN
                     PVRTDVLALPLPQQRLAGREGPVRVLVVGGSQGARILNQTMPQVAAKLGDSVTIWHQS
                     GKGSQQSVEQAYAEAGQPQHKVTEFIDDMAAAYAWADVVVCRSGALTVSEIAAAGLPA
                     LFVPFQHKDRQQYWNALPLEKAGAAKIIEQPQLSVDAVANTLAGWSRETLLTMAERAR
                     AASIPDATERVANEVSRVARA"
     CDS             100419..101894
                     /EC_number="6.3.2.8"
                     /gene="murC"
                     /product="UDP-N-acetylmuramate-alanine ligase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MNTQQLAKLRSIVPEMRRVRHIHFVGIGGAGMGGIAEVLANEGY
                     QISGSDLAPNPVTQQLMNLGATIYFNHRPENVRDASVVVVSSAISADNPEIVAAHEAR
                     IPVIRRAEMLAELMRFRHGIAIAGTHGKTTTTAMVSSIYAEAGLDPTFVNGGLVKAAG
                     VHARLGHGRYLIAEADESDASFLHLQPMVAIVTNIEADHMDTYQGDFENLKQTFINFL
                     HNLPFYGRAVMCVDDPVIRELLPRVGRQTTTYGFSEDADVRVEDYQQIGPQGHFTLLR
                     QDKEPMRVTLNAPGRHNALNAAAAVAVATEEGIDDEAILRALESFQGTGRRFDFLGEF
                     PLEPVNGKSGTAMLVDDYGHHPTEVDATIKAARAGWPDKNLVMLFQPHRFTRTRDLYD
                     DFANVLTQVDTLLMLEVYPAGEAPIPGADSRSLCRTIRGRGKIDPILVPDPARVAEML
                     APVLTGNDLILVQGAGNIGKIARSLAEIKLKPQTPEEEQHD"
     CDS             101887..102807
                     /EC_number="6.3.2.4"
                     /gene="ddl"
                     /product="D-alanine-D-alanine ligase"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MTDKIAVLLGGTSAEREVSLNSGAAVLAGLREGGIDAYPVDPKE
                     VDVTQLKSMGFQKVFIALHGRGGEDGTLQGMLELMGLPYTGSGVMASALSMDKLRSKL
                     LWQGAGLPVAPWVALTRAEFEKGLSDKQLAEISALGLPVIVKPSREGSSVGMSKVVAE
                     NALQDALRLAFQHDEEVLIEKWLSGPEFTVAILGEEILPSIRIQPSGTFYDYEAKYLS
                     DETQYFCPAGLEASQEANLQALVLKAWTTLGCKGWGRIDVMLDSDGQFYLLEANTSPG
                     MTSHSLVPMAARQAGMSFSQLVVRILELAD"
     CDS             102809..103639
                     /gene="ftsQ"
                     /product="cell division protein ftsQ"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MSQAALNTRNSEEEVSSRRNNGTRLAGILFLLTVLTTVLVSGWV
                     VLGWMEDAQRLPLSKLVLTGERHYTRNDDIRQSILALGEPGTFMTQDVNIIQTQIEQR
                     LPWIKQVSVRKQWPDELKIHLVEYVPIARWNDQHMVDAEGNTFSVPPERTSKQVLPML
                     YGPEGSANEVLQGYREMGQMLAKDRFTLKEAAMTARRSWQLTLNNDIKLNLGRGDTMK
                     RLARFVELYPVLQQQAQTDGKRISYVDLRYDSGAAVGWAPLPPEESTQQQNQAQAEQQ
                     "
     CDS             103636..104898
                     /gene="ftsA"
                     /product="cell division protein ftsA"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIKATDRKLVVGLEIGTAKVAALVGEVLPDGMVNIIGVGSCPSR
                     GMDKGGVNDLESVVKCVQRAIDQAELMADCQISSVYLALSGKHISCQNEIGMVPISEE
                     EVTQEDVENVVHTAKSVRVRDEHRVLHVIPQEYAIDYQEGIKNPVGLSGVRMQAKVHL
                     ITCHNDMAKNIVKAVERCGLKVDQLIFAGLASSYSVLTEDERELGVCVVDIGGGTMDI
                     AVYTGGALRHTKVIPYAGNVVTSDIAYAFGTPPSDAEAIKVRHGCALGSIVGKDESVE
                     VPSVGGRPPRSLQRQTLAEVIEPRYTELLNLVNEEILQLQEKLRQQGVKHHLAAGIVL
                     TGGAAQIEGLAACAQRVFHTQVRIGAPLNITGLTDYAQEPYYSTAVGLLHYGKESHLN
                     GEAEVEKRVTASVGSWIKRLNSWLRKEF"
     CDS             104959..106110
                     /gene="ftsZ"
                     /product="cell division protein fstZ"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MFEPMELTNDAVIKVIGVGGGGGNAVEHMVRERIEGVEFFAVNT
                     DAQALRKTAVGQTIQIGSGITKGLGAGANPEVGRNAADEDRDALRAALEGADMVFIAA
                     GMGGGTGTGAAPVVAEVAKDLGILTVAVVTKPFNFEGKKRMAFAEQGITELSKHVNSL
                     ITIPNDKLLKVLGRGISLLDAFGAANDVLKGAVQGIAELITRPGLMNVDFADVRTVMS
                     EMGHAMMGSGVASGEDRAEEAAEMAISSPLLEDIDLSGARGVLVNITAGFDLRLDEFE
                     TVGNTIRAFASDNATVVIGTSLDPDMNDELRVTVVATGIGMDKRPEITLVTNKQVQQP
                     VMDRYQQHGMAPLTQEQKPVAKVVNDNAPQTAKEPDYLDIPAFLRKQAD"
     CDS             106211..107128
                     /gene="envA"
                     /product="envA protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MIKQRTLKRIVQATGVGLHTGKKVTLTLRPAPANTGVIYRRTDL
                     NPPVDFPADAKSVRDTMLCTCLVNEHDVRISTVEHLNAALAGLGIDNIVIEVNAPEIP
                     IMDGSAAPFVYLLLDAGIDELNCAKKFVRIKETVRVEDGDKWAEFKPYNGFSLDFTID
                     FNHPAIDSSNQRYAMNFSADAFMRQISRARTFGFMRDIEYLQSRGLCLGGSFDCAIVV
                     DDYRVLNEDGLRFEDEFVRHKMLDAIGDLFMCGHNIIGAFTAYKSGHALNNKLLQAVL
                     AKQEAWEYVTFQDDAELPLAFKAPSAVLA"
     CDS             107428..107871
                     /note="Hypothetical 16K protein (envA-secA intergenic
                     region)"
                     /product="ORF"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MVAASLGLPALSNAAEPNAPAKATTRNHEPSAKVNFGQLALLEA
                     NTRRPNSNYSVDYWHQHAIRTVIRHLSFAMAPQTLPVAEESLPLQAQHLALLDTLSAL
                     LTQEGTPSEKGYRIDYAHFTPQAKFSTPVWISQAQGIRAGPQRLT"
     CDS             107933..110638
                     /gene="secA"
                     /product="secA protein"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MLIKLLTKVFGSRNDRTLRRMRKVVNIINAMEPEMEKLSDEELK
                     GKTAEFRARLEKGEVLENLIPEAFAVVREASKRVFGMRHFDVQLLGGMVLNERCIAEM
                     RTGEGKTLTATLPAYLNALTGKGVHVVTVNDYLAQRDAENNRPLFEFLGLTVGINLPG
                     MPAPAKREAYAADITYGTNNEYGFDYLRDNMAFSPEERVQRKLHYALVDEVDSILIDE
                     ARTPLIISGPAEDSSEMYKRVNKIIPHLIRQEKEDSETFQGEGHFSVDEKSRQVNLTE
                     RGLVLIEELLVKEGIMDEGESLYSPANIMLMHHVTAALRAHALFTRDVDYIVKDGEVI
                     IVDEHTGRTMQGRRWSDGLHQAVEAKEGVQIQNENQTLASITFQNYFRLYEKLAGMTG
                     TADTEAFEFSSIYKLDTVVVPTNRPMIRKDLPDLVYMTEAEKIQAIIEDIKERTAKGQ
                     PVLVGTISIEKSELVSNELTKAGIKHNVLNAKFHANEAAIVAQAGYPAAVTIATNMAG
                     RGTDIVLGGSWQAEVAALENPTAEQIEKIKADWQVRHDAVLEAGGLHIIGTERHESRR
                     IDNQLRGRSGRQGDAGSSRFYLSMEDALMRIFASDRVSGMMRKLGMKPGEAIEHPWVT
                     KAIANAQRKVESRNFDIRKQLLEYDDVANDQRRAIYSQRNELLDVSDVSETINSIRED
                     VFKATIDAYIPPQSLEEMWDIPGLQERLKNDFDLDLPIAEWLDKEPELHEETLRDGIL
                     AQSIEVYQRKEEVVGAEMMRHFEKGVMLQTLDSLWKEHLAAMDYLRQGIHLRGYAQKD
                     PKQEYKRESFSMFAAMLESLKYEVISTLSKVQVRMPEEVEELEQQRRMEAERLAQMQQ
                     LSHQDDDSAAAAALAAQTGERKVGRNDPCPCGSGKKYKQCHGRLQ"
     CDS             110698..111087
                     /gene="mutT"
                     /product="mutator mutT (AT-GC transversion)"
                     /codon_start=1
                     /translation="MKKLQIAVGIIRNENNEIFITRRAADAHMANKLEFPGGKIEMGE
                     TPEQAVVRELQEEVGITPQHFSLFEKLEYEFPDRHITLWFWLVERWEGEPWGKEGQPG
                     EWMSLVGLNADDFPPANEPVIAKLKRL"
     source          1..111401
                     /organism="Escherichia coli"
BASE COUNT    26085 a  28048 c  30526 g  26742 t
ORIGIN      0-2.4 min. on K12 map.
        1 atgcgagtgt tgaagttcgg cggtacatca ttggcaaatg cagaacgttt tctgcgtgtt
       61 gccgatattc tggaaagcaa tgccaggcag gggcaggtgg ccaccgtcct ctctgcccct
      121 gccaaaatca ccaaccacct ggtggcgatg attgaaaaaa ccattagcgg ccaggatgct
      181 ttacccaata tcagcgatgc cgaacgtatt tttgccgaac ttttgacggg actcgccgcc
      241 gcccagccgg ggttcccgtt ggcgcaattg aaaacattcg tcgatcagga atttgcccaa
      301 ataaaacatg tcctgcatgg cattagtttg ttggggcagt gcccggatag catcaacgct
      361 gcgctgattt gccgtggcga gaagatgtcg atcgccatta tggccggcgt attagaagcg
      421 cgcggtcaca acgttactgt tatcgatccg gtcgaaaaac tgctggcagt ggggcattac
      481 ctcgaatcca ccgtcgatat tgccgagtcc acccgccgta tagcggcaag ccgcattccg
      541 gctgatcaca tggtgctgat ggcaggtttc accgccggta atgagaaagg cgaactggtg
      601 gtgcttggac gcaacggttc cgactactct gctgcggtgc tggctgcctg tttacgcgcc
      661 gattgttgcg agatttggac ggacgttaac ggggtctata cctgcgaccc gcgtcaggtg
      721 cccgacgcga ggttgttgaa gtcgatgtcc taccaggaag cgatggagct ttcctacttc
      781 ggcgctaaag ttcttcaccc ccgcaccatt acccccatcg cccagttcca gatcccttgc
      841 ctgattaaaa ataccggaaa tcctcaagca ccaggtacgc tcattggtgc aagccgtgat
      901 gaagacgaat taccggtcaa gggcatttcc aatctgaata acatggcaat gttcagcgtt
      961 tctggtccgg ggatgaaagg gatggtcggc atggcggcgc gcgtctttgc agcgatgtca
     1021 cgcgcccgta tttccgtggt gctgattacg caatcatctt ccgaatacag catcagtttc
     1081 tgcgttccac aaagcgactg tgtgcgagct gaacgggcaa tgctggaaga gttctaccta
     1141 gaactgaaag aaggcttact ggagccgctg gcagtggcgg aacggctggc cattatctcg
     1201 gtggtaggtg atggtttgcg caccttgcgt gggatctcgg cgaaattctt tgccgcactg
     1261 gcccgcgcca atatcaacat tgtcgccatt gctcagggat cttctgaacg ctcaatctct
     1321 gtcgtggtaa ataacgatga tgcgaccact ggcgtgcgcg ttactcatca gatgctgttc
     1381 aataccgatc aggttatcga agtgtttgtg attggcgtcg gtggcgttgg cggtgcgctg
     1441 ctggagcaac tgaagcgtca gcaaagctgg ctgaagaata aacatatcga cttacgtgtc
     1501 tgcggtgttg ccaactcgaa ggctctgctc accaatgtac atggccttaa tctggaaaac
     1561 tggcaggagg aactggcgca agccaaagag ccgtttaatc tcgggcgctt aattcgcctc
     1621 gtgaaagaat atcatctgct gaacccggtc attgttaact gcacttccag ccaggcagtg
     1681 gcggatcaat atgccgactt cctgcgcgaa ggtttccacg ttgtcacgcc gaacaaaaag
     1741 gccaacacct cgtcgatgga ttactaccat cagttgcgtt atgcggcgga aaaatcgcgg
     1801 cgtaaattcc tctatgacat caacgttggg gctggattac cggttattga gaacctgcaa
     1861 aatctgctca atgcaggtga tgaattgatg aaattctccg gcattctttc tggttcgctt
     1921 tcttatatct tcggcaagtt agacgaaggc atgagtttct ccgaggcgac ccggctggcg
     1981 cgggaaatgg gttataccga accggacccg cgagatgatc tttctggtat ggatgtggcg
     2041 cgtaaactat tgattctcgc tcgtgaaacg ggacgtgaac tggagctggc ggatattgaa
     2101 attgaacctg tgctgcccgc agagtttaac gccgagggtg atgttgccgc ttttatggcg
     2161 aatctgtcac aactcgacga tctctttgcc gcgcgcgtgg cgaaggcccg tgatgaagga
     2221 aaagttttgc gctatgttgg caatattgat gaagatggcg tctgccgcgt gaagattgcc
     2281 gaagtggatg gtaatgatcc gctgttcaaa gtgaaaaatg gcgaaaacgc cctggccttc
     2341 tatagccact attatcagcc gctgccgttg gtactgcgcg gatatggtgc gggcaatgac
     2401 gttacagctg ccggtgtctt tgctgatctg ctacgtaccc tctcatggaa gttaggagtc
     2461 tgacatggtt aaagtttatg ccccggcttc cagtgccaat atgagcgtcg ggtttgatgt
     2521 gctcggggcg gcggtgacac ctgttgatgg tgcattgctc ggagatgtag tcacggttga
     2581 ggcggcacag acattcagtc tcaacaacct cggacgcttt gccgataagc tgccgtcaga
     2641 accacgggaa aatatcgttt atcagtgctg ggagcgtttt tgccaggaac tgggtaagca
     2701 aattccagtg gcgatgaccc tggaaaagaa tatgccgatc ggttcgggct taggctccag
     2761 tgcctgttcg gtggtcgcgg cgctgatggc gatgaatgaa cactgcggca agccgcttaa
     2821 tgacactcgt ttgctggctt tgatgggcga gctggaaggc cgtatctccg gcagcattca
     2881 ttacgacaac gtggcaccgt gttttctcgg tggtatgcag ttgatgatcg aagaaaacga
     2941 catcatcagc cagcaagtgc agggtttgat gagtggctgt gggtgctcgc gtatccgggg
     3001 attaaagtct cgacggcaga agcagggcta tttaccggcg cagtatcgcc gccaggattg
     3061 cattgcgcac gggcgacatc tggcaggctt cattcacgcc tgctattccc gtcagcctga
     3121 gcttgccgcg aagctgatga aagatgttat cgctgaaccc taccgtgaac ggttactgcc
     3181 aggcttccgg caggcgcggc aggcggtcgc ggaaatcggc gcggtagcga gcggtatctc
     3241 cggctccggc ccgaccttgt tcgctctgtg tgacaagccg gaaaccgccc agcgcgttgc
     3301 cgactggttg ggtaagaact acctgcaaaa tcaggaaggt tttgttcata tttgccggct
     3361 ggatacggcg ggcgcacgag tactggaaaa ctaaatgaaa ctctacaatc tgaaagatca
     3421 caacgagcag gtcagctttg cgcaagccgt aacccagggg ttgggcaaaa atcaggggct
     3481 gttttttccg cacgacctgc cggaattcag cctgactgaa attgatgaga tgctgaagct
     3541 ggattttgtc acccgcagtg cgaagatcct ctcggcgttt attggtgatg aaatcccaca
     3601 ggaaatcctg gaagagcgcg tgcgcgcggc gtttgccttc ccggctccgg tcgccaatgt
     3661 tgaaagcgat gtcggttgtc tggaattgtt ccacgggcca acgctggcat ttaaagattt
     3721 cggcggtcgc tttatggcac aaatgctgac ccatattgcg ggtgataagc cagtgaccat
     3781 tctgaccgcg acctccggtg ataccggagc ggcagtggct catgctttct acggtttacc
     3841 gaatgtgaaa gtggttatcc tctatccacg aggcaaaatc agtccactgc aagaaaaact
     3901 gttctgtaca ttgggcggca atatcgaaac tgttgccatc gacggcgatt tcgatgcctg
     3961 tcaggcgctg gtgaagcagg cgtttgatga tgaagaactg aaagtggcgc tagggttaaa
     4021 ctcggctaac tcgattaaca tcagccgttt gctggcgcag atttgctact actttgaagc
     4081 tgttgcgcag ctgccgcagg agacgcgcaa ccagctggtt gtctcggtgc caagcggaaa
     4141 cttcggcgat ttgacggcgg gtctgctggc gaagtcactc ggtctgccgg tgaaacgttt
     4201 tattgctgcg accaacgtga acgataccgt gccacgtttc ctgcacgacg gtcagtggtc
     4261 acccaaagcg actcaggcga cgttatccaa cgcgatggac gtgagtcagc cgaacaactg
     4321 gccgcgtgtg gaagagttgt tccgccgcaa aatctggcaa ctgaaagagc tgggttatgc
     4381 agccgtggat gatgaaacca cgcaacagac aatgcgtgag ttaaaagaac tgggctacac
     4441 ttcggagccg cacgctgccg tagcttatcg tgcgctgcgt gatcagttga atccaggcga
     4501 atatggcttg ttcctcggca ccgcgcatcc ggcgaaattt aaagagagcg tggaagcgat
     4561 tctcggtgaa acgttggatc tgccaaaaga gctggcagaa cgtgctgatt tacccttgct
     4621 ttcacataat ctgcccgccg attttgctgc gttgcgtaaa ttgatgatga atcatcagta
     4681 aaatctattc attatctcaa tcaggccggg tttgctttta tgcagcccgg cttttttatg
     4741 aagaaattat ggagaaaaat gacagggaaa aaggagaaat tctcaataaa tgcggtaact
     4801 tagagattag gattgcggag aataacaacc gccgttctca tcgagtaatc tccggatatc
     4861 gacccataac gggcaatgat aaaaggagta acctgtgaaa aagatgcaat ctatcgtact
     4921 cgcactttcc ctggttctgg tcgctcccat ggcagcacag gctgcggaaa ttacgttagt
     4981 cccgtcagta aaattacaga taggcgatcg tgataatcgt ggctattact gggatggagg
     5041 tcactggcgc gaccacggct ggtggaaaca acattatgaa tggcgaggca atcgctggca
     5101 cctacacgga ccgccgccac cgccgcgcca ccataagaaa gctcctcatg atcatcacgg
     5161 cggtcatggt cctggcaaac atcaccgcta aatgacaaat gccgggtaac aatccggcat
     5221 tcagcgcctg atgcgacgct ggcgcgtctt atcaggccta cgttaattct gcaatatatt
     5281 gaatctgcat gcttttgtag gcaggataag gcgttcacgc cgcatccggc attgactgca
     5341 aacttaacgc tgctcgtagc gtttaaacac cagttcgcca ttgctggagg aatcttcatc
     5401 aaagaagtaa ccttcgctat taaaaccagt cagttgctct ggtttggtca gccgattttc
     5461 aataatgaaa cgactcatca gaccgcgtgc tttcttagcg tagaagctga tgatcttaaa
     5521 tttgccgttc ttctcatcga ggaacaccgg cttgataatc tcggcattca atttcttcgg
     5581 cttcaccgat ttaaaatact catctgacgc cagattaatc accacattat cgccttgtgc
     5641 tgcgagcgcc tcgttcagct tgttggtgat gatatctccc cagaattgat acagatcttt
     5701 ccctcgggca ttctcaagac ggatccccat ttccagacga taaggctgca ttaaatcgag
     5761 cgggcggagt acgccataca agccggaaag cattcgcaaa tgctgttggg caaaatcgaa
     5821 atcgtcttcg ctgaaggttt cggcctgcaa gccggtgtag acatcacctt taaacgccag
     5881 aatcgcctgg cgggcattcg ccggcgtgaa atctggctgc cagtcatgaa agcgagcggc
     5941 gttgataccc gccagtttgt cgctgatgcg catcagcgtg ctaatctgcg gaggcgtcag
     6001 tttccgcgcc tcatggatca actgctggga attgtctaac agctccggca gcgtatagcg
     6061 cgtggtggtc aacgggcttt ggtaatcaag cgttttcgca ggtgaaataa gaatcagcat
     6121 atccagtcct tgcaggaaat ttatgccgac tttagcaaaa aatgagaatg agttgatcga
     6181 tagttgtgat tactcctgcg aaacatcatc ccacgcgtcc ggagaaagct ggcgaccgat
     6241 atccggataa cgcaatggat caaacaccgg gcgcacgccg agtttacgct ggcgtagata
     6301 atcactggca atggtatgaa ccacaggcga gagcagtaaa atggcggtca aattggtaat
     6361 agccatgcag gccattatga tatctgccag ttgccacatc agcggaaggc ttagcaaggt
     6421 gccgccgatg accgttgcga aggtgcagat ccgcaaacac cagatcgctt tagggttgtt
     6481 caggcgtaaa aagaagagat tgttttcggc ataaatgtag ttggcaacga tggagctgaa
     6541 ggcaaacaga ataaccacaa gggtaacaaa ctcagcaccc caggaaccca ttagcacccg
     6601 catcgccttc tggataagct gaataccttc cagcggcatg taggttgtgc cgttacccgc
     6661 cagtaatatc agcatggcgc ttgccgtaca gatgaccagg gtgtcgataa aaatgccaat
     6721 catctggaca atcccttgcg ctgccggatg cggaggccag gacgccgctg ccgctgccgc
     6781 gtttggcgtc gaacccattc ccgcctcatt ggaaaacata ctgcgctgaa aaccgttagt
     6841 aatcgcctgg cttaaggtat atcccgccgc gccgcctgcc gcttcctgcc agccaaaagc
     6901 actctcaaaa atagaccaaa tgacgtgggg aagttgcccg atattcatta cgcaaattac
     6961 caggctggtc agtacccaga ttatcgccat caacgggaca aagccctgca tgagccgggc
     7021 gacgccatga agaccgcgag tgattgccag cagagtaaag acagcgagaa taatgcctgt
     7081 caccagcggg ggaaaatcaa aagaaaaact cagggcgcgg gcaacggcgt tcgcttgaac
     7141 tccgctgaaa attatgccat aggcgatgag caaaaagacg gcgaacagaa cgcccatcca
     7201 gcgcatcccc agcccgcgcg ccatatacca tgccggtccg ccacgaaact gcccattgac
     7261 gtcacgttct ttataaagtt gtgccagaga acattcggca aacgaggtcg ccatgccgat
     7321 aaacgcggca acccacatcc aaaagacggc tccaggtcca ccggcggtaa tagccagcgc
     7381 aacgccggcc aggttgccgc tacccacgcg cgccgcaaga ctggtacaca atgactgaaa
     7441 tgaggttaaa ccgcctggct gtggatgaat gctattttta agacttttgc caaactggcg
     7501 gatgtagcga aactgcacaa atccggtgcg aaaagtgaac caacaacctg cgccgaagag
     7561 caggtaaatc attaccgatc cccaaaggac gctgttaatg aaggagaaaa aatctggcat
     7621 gcatatccct cttattgccg gtcgcgatga ctttcctgtg taaacgttac caattgttta
     7681 agaagtatat acgctacgag gtacttgata acttctgcgt agcatacatg aggttttgta
     7741 taaaaatggc gggcgatatc aacgcagtgt cagaaatccg aaacagtctc gcctggcgat
     7801 aaccgtcttg tcggcggttg cgctgacgtt gcgtcgtgat atcatcaggg cagaccggtt
     7861 acatccccct aacaagctgt ttaaagagaa atactatcat gacggacaaa ttgacctccc
     7921 ttcgtcagta caccaccgta gtggccgaca ctggggacat cgcggcaatg aagctgtatc
     7981 aaccgcagga tgccacaacc aacccttctc tcattcttaa cgcagcgcag attccggaat
     8041 accgtaagtt gattgatgat gctgtcgcct gggcgaaaca gcagagcaac gatcgcgcgc
     8101 agcagatcgt ggacgcgacc gacaaactgg cagtaaatat tggtctggaa atcctgaaac
     8161 tggttccggg ccgtatctca actgaagttg atgcgcgtct ttcctatgac accgaagcgt
     8221 caattgcgaa agcaaaacgc ctgatcaaac tctacaacga tgctggtatt agcaacgatc
     8281 gtattctgat caaactggct tctacctggc agggtatccg tgctgcagaa cagctggaaa
     8341 aagaaggcat caactgtaac ctgaccctgc tgttctcctt cgctcaggct cgtgcttgtg
     8401 cggaagcggg cgtgttcctg atctcgccgt ttgttggccg tattcttgac tggtacaaag
     8461 cgaataccga taagaaagag tacgctccgg cagaagatcc gggcgtggtt tctgtatctg
     8521 aaatctacca gtactacaaa gagcacggtt atgaaaccgt ggttatgggc gcaagcttcc
     8581 gtaacatcgg cgaaattctg gaactggcag gctgcgaccg tctgaccatc gcaccggcac
     8641 tgctgaaaga gctggcggag agcgaagggg ctatcgaacg taaactgtct tacaccggcg
     8701 aagtgaaagc gcgtccggcg cgtatcactg agtccgagtt cctgtggcag cacaaccagg
     8761 atccaatggc agtagataaa ctggcggaag gtatccgtaa gtttgctatt gaccaggaaa
     8821 aactggaaaa aatgatcggc gatctgctgt aatcattctt agcgtgaccg ggaagtcggt
     8881 cacgctacct cttctgaagc ctgtctgtca ctcccttcgc agtgtatcat tctgtttaac
     8941 gagactgttt aaacggaaaa atcttgatga atactttacg tattggctta gtttccatct
     9001 ctgatcgcgc atccagcggc gtttatcagg ataaaggcat ccctgcgctg gaagaatggc
     9061 tgacatgcgc taaccacgcc gtttgaactg gaaacccgct taatccccga tgagcaggcg
     9121 atcatcgagc aaacgttgtg tgagctggtg gatgaaatga gttgccatct ggtgctcacc
     9181 acgggcggaa ctggcccggc gcgtcgtgac gtaacgcccg atgcgacgct ggcagtagcg
     9241 gaccgcgaga tgcctggctt tggtgaacag atgcgccaga tcagcctgca ttttgtacca
     9301 actgcgatcc tttcgcgtca ggtgggcgtg attcgcaaac aggcgctgat ccttaactta
     9361 cccggtcagc cgaagtctat taaagagacg ctggaaggtg tgaaggacgc tgagggtaac
     9421 gttgtggtac acggtatttt tgccagcgta ccgtactgca ttcagttgct ggaagggcca
     9481 tacgttgaaa cggcaccgga agtggttgca gcattcagac cgaagagtgc aagacgcgac
     9541 gttagcgaat aaaaaatacc cgagcggggg gatctcaaaa caattagtgg gattcaccaa
     9601 tcggcagaac ggtgcgacca aactgctcgt tcagtacttc acccatcgcc agatagattg
     9661 cgctggcacc gcagatcagc ccaatccagc cggcaaagtg gatgattgcg gcgttaccgg
     9721 caatgttacc gatcgccagc agggcaaaca gcacggtcag gctaaagaaa acgaattgca
     9781 gaacgcgtgc gcctttcagc gtgccgaaga acataaacac ggtaaatacg ccccacagac
     9841 ccaggtagac accaaggaac tgtgcatttg gcgcatcggt cagacccagt ttcggcatca
     9901 gcagaatcgc aaccagcgtc agccagaaag aaccgtaaga ggtgaatgcg gttaaaccga
     9961 aagtgttgcc ttttttgtac tccagcagac cagcaaaaat ttgcgcgatg ccgccgtaga
    10021 aaatgcccat ggcaagaata ataccgtcca gagcgaaata acccacgttg tgcaggttaa
    10081 gcagaatggt ggtcatgccg aagcccatca ggcccagcgg tgccggatta gccaacttag
    10141 tgttgcccat aattcctcaa aaatcatcat cgaatgaatg gtgaaataat ttccctgaat
    10201 aactgtagtg ttttcagggc gcggcataat aatcagccag tggggcagtg tctacgatct
    10261 tttgagggga aaatgaaaat tttcccggtt tccggtatca gacctgagtg gcgctaacca
    10321 tccggcgcag gcaggcgatt tgcagtacgg ctggaatcgt cacgcgatag cgtgcgtgac
    10381 cgctttaacc ccatttagtg ccgcacctac aggcctccca gcccgcgccg cgcagcaaac
    10441 catgcccaag tacgctcatt gctgcgtggg tgcgtaaaat gcgggtcagt tggctggaaa
    10501 gcaaatgcga cacacctttt gccaataatt tgtctttcat cagcagcggc agcagctctt
    10561 ccagctcatt caccctggca tcgaccgcgt gcagaaactc ctgcttatgt tcctcgtcca
    10621 ttttcttcca ggtattacgc agaaattgtt ccagtaactg ttgctcaatt tcaaacgtag
    10681 acatctcttt gtcggctttc agcttcaatc gctttgaaac atcgagcaaa atggcccgat
    10741 acaatttacc gtgtccgcgc agtttgttgc gatactatcg ccaccaaaat gctgtaattc
    10801 tccggcaatc agctgccagt tgcggcgatg ttgctcggga tgcccttcca tcgatttaaa
    10861 cagttcgttg cgcatcagta cgctggagag gcgagttttg cctttttcat tatgggtgag
    10921 caatcgggcg aaatttgcca actgttcctc actacaatgc tgaagaaaat ccagatctga
    10981 atcattcagg taattaacat tcattttttg tggcttctat attctggcgt tagtcgtcgc
    11041 cgataatttt cagcgtggcc atatccgatg agttcaccgt atgacccgaa aaggtgattt
    11101 ttgagacgca gcgtttattg tcgttatcgc tcttaatgtt gatccagtca gtggtttgcc
    11161 cttcttttat ttctgaagga atattcaggc tctgacctgg cgctgacggg cggctgtgaa
    11221 ataaaccgat gcaccgctta actgtaaatc gccatggtcg gcagagagtt gtatgcgttt
    11281 cacaatgcga caaacaggaa gtttcagcgc cagatcgttg gtttcgttac gcggcattgc
    11341 aatgcgccga ggagtttatg gtcgtttgcc tgcgccgtgc agcacagcat caggctaatc
    11401 gccaggctgg cggaaatcgt aaaaacggat ttcataagga ttctcttagt gggaagaggt
    11461 agggggatga atacccacta gtttactgct gataaagaga agattcaggc acgtaatctt
    11521 ttctttttat tacaattttt tgatgaatgc cttggctgcg attcattctt tatatgaata
    11581 aaattgctgt caattttacg tcttgtcctg ccatatcgcg aaatttctgc gcaaaagcac
    11641 aaaaaatttt tgcatctccc ccttgatgac gtggtttacg accccattta gtagtcaacc
    11701 gcagtgagtg agtctgcaaa aaaatgaaat tgggcagttg aaaccagacg tttcgcccct
    11761 attacagact cacaaccaca tgatgaccga atatatagtg gagacgttta gatgggtaaa
    11821 ataattggta tcgacctggg tactaccaac tcttgtgtag cgattatgga tggcaccact
    11881 cctcgcgtgc tggagaacgc cgaaggcgat cgcaccacgc cttctatcat tgcctatacc
    11941 caggatggtg aaactctagt tggtcagccg gctaaacgtc aggcagtgac gaacccgcaa
    12001 aacactctgt ttgcgattaa acgcctgatt ggtcgccgct tccaggacga agaagtacag
    12061 cgtgatgttt ccatcatgcc gttcaaaatt attgctgctg ataacggcga cgcatgggtc
    12121 gaagttaaag gccagaaaat ggcaccgccg cagatttctg ctgaagtgct gaaaaaaatg
    12181 aagaaaaccg ctgaagatta cctgggtgaa ccggtaactg aagctgttat caccgtaccg
    12241 gcatacttta acgatgctca gcgtcaggca accaaagacg caggccgtat cgctggtctg
    12301 gaagtaaaac gtatcatcaa cgaaccgacc gcagctgcgc tggcttacgg tctggacaaa
    12361 ggcactggca accgtactat cgcggtttat gacctgggtg gtggtacttt cgatatttct
    12421 attatcgaaa tcgacgaagt tgacggcgaa aaaaccttcg aagttctggc aaccaacggt
    12481 gatacccacc tggggggtga agacttcgac agccgtctga tcaactatct ggttgaagaa
    12541 ttcaagaaag atcagggcat tgacctgcgc aacgatccgc tggcaatgca gcgcctgaaa
    12601 gaagcggcag aaaaagcgaa aatcgaactg tcttccgctc agcagaccga cgttaacctg
    12661 ccatacatca ctgcagacgc gaccggtccg aaacacatga acatcaaagt gactcgtgcg
    12721 aaactggaaa gcctggttga agatctggta aaccgttcca ttgagccgct gaaagttgca
    12781 ctgcaggacg ctggcctgtc cgtatctgat atcgacgacg ttatcctcgt tggtggtcag
    12841 actcgtatgc caatggttca gaagaaagtt gctgagttct ttggtaaaga gccgcgtaaa
    12901 gacgttaacc cggacgaagc tgtagcaatc ggtgctgctg ttcagggtgg tgttctgact
    12961 ggtgacgtaa aagacgtact gctgctggac gttaccccgc tgtctctggg tatcgaaacc
    13021 atgggcggtg tgatgacgac gctgatcgcg aaaaacacca ctatcccgac caagcacagc
    13081 caggtgttct ctaccgctga agacaaccag tctgcggtaa ccatccatgt gctgcagggt
    13141 gaacgtaaac gtgcggctga taacaaatct ctgggtcagt tcaacctaga tggtatcaac
    13201 ccggcaccgc gcggcatgcc gcagatcgaa gttaccttcg atatcgatgc tgacggtatc
    13261 ctgcacgttt ccgcgaaaga taaaaacagc ggtaaagagc agaagatcac catcaaggct
    13321 tcttctggtc tgaacgaaga tgaaatccag aaaatggtac gcgacgcaga agctaacgcc
    13381 gaagctgacc gtaagtttga agagctggta cagactcgca accagggcga ccatctgctg
    13441 cacagcaccc gtaagcaggt tgaagaagca ggcgacaaac tgccggctga cgacaaaact
    13501 gctatcgagt ctgcgctgac tgcactggaa actgctctga aaggtgaaga caaagccgct
    13561 atcgaagcga aaatgcagga actggcacag gtttcccaga aactgatgga aatcgcccag
    13621 cagcaacatg cccagcagca gactgccggt gctgatgctt ctgcaaacaa cgcgaaagat
    13681 gacgatgttg tcgacgctga atttgaagaa gtcaaagaca aaaaataatc gccctataaa
    13741 cgggtaatta tactgacacg ggcgaagggg aatttcctct ccgcccgtgc attcatctag
    13801 gggcaattta aaaaagatgg ctaagcaaga ttattacgag attttaggcg tttccaaaac
    13861 agcggaagag cgtgaaatca gaaaggccta caaacgcctg gccatgaaat accacccgga
    13921 ccgtaaccag ggtgacaaag aggccgaggc gaaatttaaa gagatcaagg aagcttatga
    13981 agttctgacc gactcgcaaa aacgtgcggc atacgatcag tatggtcatg ctgcgtttga
    14041 gcaaggtggc atgggcggcg gcggttttgg cggcggcgca gacttcagcg atatttttgg
    14101 tgacgttttc ggcgatattt ttggcggcgg acgtggtcgt caacgtgcgg cgcgcggtgc
    14161 tgatttacgc tataacatgg agctcaccct cgaagaagct gtacgtggcg tgaccaaaga
    14221 gatccgcatt ccgactctgg aagagtgtga cgtttgccac ggtagcggtg caaaaccagg
    14281 tacacagccg cagacttgtc cgacctgtca tggttctggt caggtgcaga tgcgccaggg
    14341 attcttcgct gtacagcaga cctgtccaca ctgtcagggc cgcggtacgc tgatcaaaga
    14401 tccgtgcaac aaatgtcatg gtcatggtcg tgttgagcgc agcaaaacgc tgtccgttaa
    14461 aatcccggca ggggtggaca ctggagaccg catccgtctt gcgggcgaag gtgaagcggg
    14521 cgagcatggc gcaccggcag gcgatctgta cgttcaggtt caggttaaac agcacccgat
    14581 tttcgagcgt gaaggcaaca acctgtattg cgaagtcccg atcaacttcg ctatggcggc
    14641 gctgggtggc gaaatcgaag taccgaccct tgatggtcgc gtcaaactga aagtgcctgg
    14701 cgaaacccag accggtaagc tattccgtat gcgcggtaaa ggcgtcaagt ctgtccgcgg
    14761 tggcgcacag ggtgatttgc tgtgccgcgt tgtcgtcgaa acaccggtag gcctgaacga
    14821 aaggcagaaa cagctgctgc aagagctgca agaaagcttc ggtggcccaa ccggcgagca
    14881 caacagcccg cgctcaaaga gcttctttga tggtgtgaag aagttttttg acgacctgac
    14941 ccgctaacct ccccaaaagc ctgcccgtgg gcaggcctgg gtaaaaatag ggtgcgttga
    15001 agatatgcga gcacctgtaa agtggcgggg atcactccca taagcgctaa cttaagggtt
    15061 gtggtattac gcctgatatg atttaacgtg ccgatgaatt actctcacga taactggtca
    15121 gcaattctgg cccatattgg taagcccgaa gaactggata cttcggcacg taatgccggg
    15181 gctctaaccc gccgccgcga aattcgtgat gctgcaactc tgctacgtct ggggctggct
    15241 tacggccccg gggggatgtc attacgtgaa gtcactgcat gggctcagct ccatgacgtt
    15301 gcaacattat ctgacgtggc tctcctgaag cggctgcgga atgccgccga ctggtttggc
    15361 atacttgccg cacaaacact tgctgtacgc gccgcagtta cgggttgtac aagcggaaag
    15421 agattgcgtc ttgtcgatgg aacagcaatc agtgcgcccg ggggcggcag cgctgaatgg
    15481 cgactacata tgggatatga tcctcatacc tgtcagttca ctgattttga gctaaccgac
    15541 agcagagacg ctgaacggct ggaccgattt gcgcaaacgg cagacgagat acgcattgct
    15601 gaccggggat tcggttcgcg tcccgaatgt atccgctcac ttgcttttgg agaagctgat
    15661 tatatcgtcc gggttcactg gcgaggattg cgctggttaa ctgcagaagg aatgcgcttt
    15721 gacatgatgg gttttctgcg cgggctggat tgcggtaaga acggtgaaac cactgtaatg
    15781 ataggcaatt caggtaataa aaaagccgga gctccctttc cggcacgtct cattgccgta
    15841 tcacttcctc ccgaaaaagc attaatcagt aaaacccgac tgctcagcga gaatcgtcga
    15901 aaaggacgag tagttcaggc ggaaacgctg gaagcagcgg gccatgtgct attgctaaca
    15961 tcattaccgg aagatgaata ttcagcagag caagtggctg attgttaccg tctgcgatgg
    16021 caaattgaac tggcttttaa gcggctcaaa agtttgctgc acctggatgc tttgcgtgca
    16081 aaggaacctg aactcgcgaa agcgtggata tttgctaatc tactcgccgc atttttaatt
    16141 gacgacataa tccagccatc gctggatttc ccccccagaa gtgccggatc cgaaaagaag
    16201 aactaactcg ttgtggagaa taacaaaaat ggtcatctgg agcttacagg tggccattcg
    16261 tgggacagta tccctgacag cctacaaaac gcaattgaag aacgcgaggc atcgtcttaa
    16321 cgaggcaccg aggcgtcgca ttcttcagat ggttcaaccc ttaagttagc gcttatggga
    16381 tcactccccg ccgttgctct tactcggatt cgtaagccgt gaaaacagca acctccgtct
    16441 ggccagttcg gatgtgaacc tcacagaggt cttttctcgt taccagcgcc gccactacgg
    16501 cggtgataca gatgacgatc agggcgacaa tcatcgcctt atgctgcttc attgctctct
    16561 tctccttgac cttacggtca gtaagaggca ctctacatgt gttcagcata taggaggcct
    16621 cgggttgatg gtaaaatatc actcggggct tttctctatc tgccgttcag ctaatgcctg
    16681 agacagacag cctcaagcac ccgccgctat tatatcgctc tctttaaccc attttgtttt
    16741 atcgattcta atcctgaaga cgcctcgcat ttttgtggcg taatttttta atgatttaat
    16801 tatttaactt taatttatct cttcatcgca attattgacg acaagctgga ttatttttga
    16861 aatattggcc taacaagcat cgccgactga caacaaatta attattactt ttcctaatta
    16921 atccctcagg aatcctcacc ttaagctatg attatctagg cttagggtca ctcgtgagcg
    16981 cttacagccg tcaaaaacgc atctcaccgc tgatggcgca aattcttcaa tagctcgtaa
    17041 aaaacgaatt attcctacac tataatctga ttttaacgat gattcgtgcg gggtaaaata
    17101 gtaaaaacga tctattcacc tgaaagagaa ataaaaagtg aaacatctgc atcgattctt
    17161 tagcagtgat gcctcgggag gcattattct tatcattgcc gctatcctgg cgatgattat
    17221 ggccaacagc ggcgcaacca gtggatggta tcacgacttt ctggagacgc cggttcagct
    17281 ccgggttggt tcactcgaaa tcaacaaaaa catgctgtta tggataaatg acgcgctgat
    17341 ggcggtattt ttcctgttag tcggtctgga agttaaacgt gaactgatgc aaggatcgct
    17401 agccagctta cgccaggccg catttccagt tatcgccgct attggtggga tgattgtgcc
    17461 ggcattactc tatctggctt ttaactatgc cgatccgatt acccgcgaag ggtgggcgat
    17521 cccggcggct actgacattg cttttgcact tggtgtactg gcgctgttgg gaagtcgtgt
    17581 tccgttagcg ctgaagatct ttttgatggc tctggctatt atcgacgatc ttggggccat
    17641 cattatcatc gcattgttct acactaatga cttatcgatg gcctctcttg gcgtcgcggc
    17701 tgtagcaatt gcggtactcg cggtattgaa tctgtgtggt gcacgccgca cgggcgtcta
    17761 tattcttgtt ggcgtggtgt tgtggactgc ggtgttgaaa tcgggggttc acgcaactct
    17821 ggcgggggta attgtcggct tctttattcc tttgaaagag aagcatgggc gttctccagc
    17881 gaagcgactg gagcatgtgt tgcacccgtg ggtggcgtat ctgattttgc cgctgtttgc
    17941 atttgctaat gctggcgttt cactgcaagg cgtcacgctg gatggcttga cctccattct
    18001 gccattgggg atcatcgctg gcttgctgat tggcaaaccg ctggggatta gtctgttctg
    18061 ctggttggcg ctgcgtttga aactggcgca tctgcctgag ggaacgactt atcagcaaat
    18121 tatggtggtg gggatcctgt gcggtatcgg ttttactatg tctatcttta ttgccagcct
    18181 ggcctttggt agcgtagatc cagaactgat taactgggcg aaactcggta tcctggtcgg
    18241 ttctatctct tcggcggtaa ttggatacag ctggttacgc gttcgtttgc gtccatcagt
    18301 ttgacaggac ggtttaccgg ggagccataa acggctccct tttcattgtt atcagggaga
    18361 gaaatgagca tgtctcatat caattacaac cacttgtatt acttctggca tgtctataaa
    18421 gaaggttccg tggttggcgc agcggaggcg ctttatttaa ctccacaaac cattaccgga
    18481 cagattcgag cgctggaaga cgccctgcaa gcgaaattat ttaaacgcaa ggggacgtgg
    18541 tctcgaaccc agcgagctgg agaactggtc tatcgctatg ccgataaaat gttcacctta
    18601 agccaggaaa tgctggatat tgtgaactat cgcaaagaat ccaatttatt gtttgacgtt
    18661 ggcgtggctg atgcactttc caaacgcctg gtcagtagcg tacttaacgc cgcagtggta
    18721 gaaggcgagc ccattcatct tcgctgcttc gaatccaccc acgaaatgct gctggagcaa
    18781 ttaagtcagc ataaactgga gatgatcatt tctgactgtc cgatagactc tacgcagcag
    18841 gaaggcctgt tctccgtgag aattggcgaa tgtggcgtga gtttctggtg tacaaatcca
    18901 ccaccagaaa aaccgttccc ggcttgtctg gaagaacggc gacttttgat tcctgggcga
    18961 cgttcaatgt tagggcgcaa attgcttaac tggtttaact cccagggatt aaacgtagaa
    19021 atcctcggcg agtttgatga tgccgctttg atgaaagctt ggctgcaggt ccttttggtg
    19081 gcgatgcaaa tgcaatcttc gttgccccaa cgctttatgc atatgacttt tatgccgata
    19141 aaactgtcgt agaaattggt cgcgtcgaga atgtgatgga agagtaccat gctatttttg
    19201 ctgagcggat gattcagcac ccggcggtac agcgaatctg caatacggat tattctgcgc
    19261 tttttagtcc agcggtgcgt taatcggcag ctcccccaaa gttaaggtgg gggagataga
    19321 ttagttgtac attaccacga ttttgactcg gctcattatt tgcccgcttg agacattgtt
    19381 tccatatgta cgcgggcgaa taaatagagg aatctgatta cttccttcat ggggatgctg
    19441 aaaagagtag taattgctgg taatgactcc aacttattga tagtgtttta tgttcagata
    19501 atgcccgatg actttgtcat gcagctccac cgattttgag aacgacagcg acttccgtcc
    19561 cagccgtgcc aggtgctgcc tcagattcag gttatgccgc tcaattcgct gcgtatatcg
    19621 cttgctgatt acgtgcagct ttcccttcag gcgggattca tacagcggcc agccatccgt
    19681 catccatatc accacgtcaa agggtgacag caggctcata agacgcccca gcgtcgccat
    19741 agtgcgttca ccgaatacgt gcgcaacaac cgtcttccgg agactgtcat acgcgtaaaa
    19801 cagccagcgc tggcgcgatt tagccccgac atagccccac tgttcgtcca tttccgcgca
    19861 gacgatgacg tcactgcccg gctgtatgcg cgaggttacc gactgcggcc tgagtttttt
    19921 aagtgacgta aaatcgtgtt gaggccaacg cccataatgc gggctgttgc ccggcatcca
    19981 acgccattca tggccatatc aatgattttc tggtgcgtac cgggttgaga agcggtgtaa
    20041 gtgaactgca gttgccatgt tttacggcag tgagagcaga gatagcgctg atgtccggcg
    20101 gtgcttttgc cgttacgcac caccccgtca gtagctgaac aggagggaca gctgatagaa
    20161 acagaagcca ctggagcacc tcaaaaacac catcatacac taaatcagta agttggcagc
    20221 atcacctacc tcaatgtgta tcacaatatc catattcttt gtgggggagt ctggagattg
    20281 agtagatatt cttgttcaga atgtatcagc cgatggttct acgattctta agccacgaag
    20341 agttcagata gtacaacggc atgtctcttt tgactatctg gcaaccggca gtgtgttctc
    20401 tcacgcatca caaaagcagc aggcataaaa aaacccgctt gcgcgggctt tttcacaaag
    20461 cttcagcaaa ttggcgatta agccagtttg ttgatctgtg cagtcaggtt agccttatga
    20521 cgtgcagctt tgtttttgtg gatcagacct ttagcagcct gacggtccac gatcggttgc
    20581 atttcgttaa atgctttctg tgcagcagct ttgtcgccag cttcgatagc tgcgtatact
    20641 ttcttgatga aagtacgcat catagagcga cggcttgcgt tgtgcttacg agccttttca
    20701 gactgaatgg cgcgcttctt agctgatttg atattagcca aggtccaact cccaaatgtg
    20761 ttctatatgg acaattcaaa ggccgaggaa tatgcccttt tagccttctt ttgtcaatgg
    20821 atttgtgcaa ataagcgccg ttaatgtgcc ggcactcgtt acgtagtgat ggcgcaggat
    20881 tctaccagct tgcggggtgt gaatacagct tttccgcgat aaaaattgca gcaggcggtc
    20941 agtttcttcc cgtgatttgc gccatggcaa tgaaaagcca cttctttctg atttcggtac
    21001 tcaatcgccg gttaaccttg accgctgtac aaggtctact cggacgattt tcactgtttt
    21061 gagccagaca tgaagctgat acgcggcata cataatctca gccaggcccc gcaagaaggg
    21121 tgtgtgctga ctattggtaa tttcgacggc gtgcatcgcg gtcatcgcgc gctgttacag
    21181 ggcttgcagg aagaagggcg caagcgcaac ttaccggtga tggtgatgct ttttgaacct
    21241 caaccactgg aactgtttgc taccgataaa gccccggcaa gactgacccg gctgcgggaa
    21301 aaactgcgtt accttgcaga gtgtggcgtt gattacgtgc tgtgcgtgcg tttcgacagg
    21361 cgtttcgcgg cgttaaccgc gcaaaatttc gtcagcgatc ttctggtgaa gcatttgcgc
    21421 gtaaaatttc ttgccgtagg tgatgatttc cctttggcgc tggtcgtgaa ggcgatttct
    21481 tgttattaca gaaagctggc atggaatacg gcttcgatat caccagtacg caaacttttt
    21541 gcagaggtgg cgtgcgcatc agcagcacgg ctgcgtcagg cccttgcgga tgacaatctg
    21601 gctctggcag agagtttact ggggcacccg tttgccatct ccgggcgtgt agtccacggt
    21661 gatgaattag ggcgcactat aggtttcccg acggcgaatg taccgccgcg ccgtcaggtt
    21721 tccccggtga aaggggttta tgcggtagaa gtgctgggcc tcggtgaaaa gccgttaccc
    21781 ggcgtggcaa acatcggaac acgcccaacg gttgccggta ttcgccagca gctggaagtg
    21841 catttgttag atgttgcaat ggacctttac ggtcgccata tacaagtagt gctgcgtaaa
    21901 aaaatacgca atgagcagcg atttgcgtcg ctggacgaac tgaaagcgca gattgcgcgt
    21961 gatgaattaa ccgcccgcga attttttggg ctaacaaaac cggcttaagc ctgttatgta
    22021 atcaaaccga aatacggaac cgagaatctg atgagtgact ataaatcaac cctgaatttg
    22081 ccggaaacag ggttcccgat gcgtggcgat ctcgccaagc gcgaacccgg aatgctggcg
    22141 cgttggactg atgatgatct gtacggcatc atccgtgcgg ctaaaaaagg caaaaaaacc
    22201 ttcattctgc atgatggccc tccttatgcg aatggcagca ttcatattgg tcactcggtt
    22261 aacaagattc tgaaagacat tatcgtgaag tccaaagggc tttccggtta tgactcgccg
    22321 tatgtgcctg gctgggactg ccacggtctg ccgatcgagc tgaaagtcga gcaagaatac
    22381 ggtaagccgg gtgagaaatt caccgccgcc gagttccgcg ccaagtgccg cgaatacgcg
    22441 gcgacccagg ttgacggtca acgcaaagac tttatccgtc tgggcgtgct gggcgactgg
    22501 tcgcacccgt acctgaccat gggacttcaa aactggaagg ccaacatcat ccgcgcgctg
    22561 ggcaaaatca tcggcaacgg tcacctgcac aaaggcgcga agccagttca ctggtgcgtt
    22621 gactgccgtt ctgcgctggc gaagcggaag ttgagtatta cgacaaaact tctccgtcca
    22681 tcgacgttgc tttccagggc agtcgatcag gatgcactga aagcaaaatt tgccgtaagc
    22741 aacgttaacg gcccaatctc gctggtaatc tggaccacca cgccgtggac tctgcctgcc
    22801 aaccgcgcaa tctctattgc accagatttc gactatgcgc tggtgcagat cgacggtcag
    22861 gccgtgattc tggcgaaaga tctggttgaa agcgtaatgc agcgtatcgg cgtgaccgat
    22921 tctcggcacg gtaaaaggtg cggagctgga gccgctgcgt ttacccatcc gtttatgggc
    22981 ttcgacgttc cggcaatcct cggcgatcac gttaccctgg atgccggtac cggtgccgtt
    23041 cacaccgcgc ctggccacgg cccggacgac tatgtgatcg gtcagaaata cggcctggaa
    23101 accgctaacc cggttggccc ggacggcact tatctgccgg gcacttatcc gacgctggat
    23161 ggcgtgaacg tcttcaaagc gaacgacatc gtcgctgcgc tgctgcagga aaaaggcgcg
    23221 ctgctgcacg ttgagaaaat gcagcacagc tatccgtgct gctggcgtca caaaacgccg
    23281 atcatcttcc gcgcgacgcc gcagtggttc gtcagcatgg atcagaaagg tctgcgtgcg
    23341 cagtcactga aagagatcaa aggcgtgcag tggatcccgg actggggcca ggcgcgtatc
    23401 gagtcgatgg ttgctaaccg tcctgactgg tgtatctccc gtcagcgcac ctggggtgta
    23461 ccgatgtcac tgttcgtgca caaagacacg gaagagctgc atccgcgtac ccttgaactg
    23521 atggaagaag tggcaaaacg cgttgaagtc gatggcatcc aggcgtggtg ggatctcgat
    23581 gcgaaagaga tcctcggcga cgaagctgat cagtacgtga aagtgccgga cacattggat
    23641 gtatggtttg actccggatc tacccactct tctgttgttg acgtgcgtcc ggaatttgcc
    23701 ggtcacgcag cggacatgta tctggaaggt tctgaccaac accgcggctg gttcatgtct
    23761 tccctaatga tctccaccgc gatgaagggt aaagcgccgt atcgtcaggt actcacccac
    23821 ggctttaccg tggatggtca gggccgcaag atgtctaaat ccatcggcaa taccgtttcg
    23881 ccgcaggatg tgatgaacaa actgggcgcg gatattctgc gtctgtgggt ggcatcaacc
    23941 gactacaccg gtgaaatggc cgtttctgac gagatcctga aacgtgctgc cgatacgtat
    24001 cgtcgtatcc gtaacaccgc gcgcttcctg ctggcaaacc tgaacggttt tgatccagca
    24061 aaagatatgg tgaaacggag agagatggtg gtactggatc gctgggccgt agttgtgcga
    24121 aagcggcaca ggaagacatc ctcaaggcgt acgaagcata cgatttccac gaagtggtac
    24181 aagcgtctga tgcgcttctg ctccgttgag atgggttcct tctacctcga catcatcaaa
    24241 gaccgtcagt actacgccaa aggacacagt gtggcgcgtc gtagctgcca gactgcgcta
    24301 tatcacatcg cagaagcgct ggtgcgctgg atggcaccaa tcctctcctt caccgctgat
    24361 gaagtgtggg gctacctgcc gggcgaacgt gaaaaatacg tcttcaccgg tgagtggtac
    24421 gaaggcctgt ttggcctggc agacagtgaa gcgatgaacg atgcgttctg ggacgagctg
    24481 ttgaaagtgc gtggcgaagt gaacaaagtc attgagcaag cgcgtgccga caagaaagtg
    24541 ggtggctcgc tggaagcggc agtaaccttg tatgcagaac cggaactgtc ggcgaaactg
    24601 accgcgctgg gcgatgaatt acgatttgtc ctgttgacct ccggcgctac cgttgcagac
    24661 tataacgacg cacctgctga tgctcagcag agcgaagtac tcaaagggct gaaagtcgcg
    24721 ttgagtaaag ccgaaggtga gaagtgccca cgctgctggc actacaccca ggatgtcggc
    24781 aaggtggcgg aacacgcaga aatctgcggc cgctgtgtca gcaacgtcgc cggtgacggt
    24841 gaaaaacgta agtttgcctg atgagtcaat cgatctgttc aacagggcta cgctggctgt
    24901 ggctggtggt agtcgtgctg attatcgatc tgggcagcaa atacctgatc ctccagaact
    24961 ttgctctggg ggatacggtc ccgctgttcc cgtcgcttaa tctgcattat gcgcgtaact
    25021 atggcgcggc gtttagtttc cttgccgata gcggcggctg gcagcgttgg ttctttgccg
    25081 gtattgcgat tggtattagc gtgatcctgg cagtgatgat gtatcgctcg aaggccacgc
    25141 agaagctaaa caatatcgct tacgcgctga ttattggcgg cgcgctgggc aacctgttcg
    25201 accgcctgtg gcacggcttc gttgtcgata tgatcgactt ctacgtcggc gactggcact
    25261 tcgccacctt caaccttgcc gatactgcca tctgtgtcgg tgcggcactg attgtgctgg
    25321 aaggtttttt gccttctaga gcgaaaaaac aataataaac cctgccggat gcgatgctga
    25381 cgcatcttat ccggcctaca gattgctgcg aaatcgtagg ccggataagg cgtttacgcc
    25441 gcatccggca aaaatcctta aatataagag caaacctgca tgtctgaatc tgtacagagc
    25501 aatagcgccg tcctggtgca cttcacgcta aaactcgacg atggcaccac cgccgagtct
    25561 acccgcaaca acggtaaacc ggcgctgttc cgcctgggtg atgcttctct ttctgaaggg
    25621 ctggagcaac acctgttggg gctgaaagtg ggcgataaaa ccaccttctc gttggagcca
    25681 gatgcggcgt ttggcgtgcc gtcaccggac ctgattcagt acttctcccg ccgtgaattt
    25741 atggatgcag gcgagccaga aattggcgca atcatgcttt ttaccgcaat ggatggcagt
    25801 gagatgcctg gcgtgatccg cgaaattaac ggcgactcca ttaccgttga tttcaaccat
    25861 ccgctggccg ggcagaccgt tcattttgat attgaagtgc tggaaatcga tccggcactg
    25921 gaggcgtaac atgcagatcc tgttggccaa cccgcgtggt ttttgtgccg gggtagaccg
    25981 cgctatcagc attgttgaaa acgcgctggc catttacggc gcaccgatat atgtccgtca
    26041 cgaagtggta cataaccgct atgtggtcga tagcttgcgt gagcgtgggg ctatctttat
    26101 tgagcagatt agcgaagtac cggacggcgc gatcctgatt ttctccgcac acggtgtttc
    26161 tcaggcggta cgtaacgaag caaaaagtcg cgatttgacg gtgtttgatg ccacctgtcc
    26221 gctggtgacc aaagtgcata tggaagtcgc ccgcgccagt cgccgtggcg aagaatctat
    26281 tctcatcggt cacgccgggc acccggaagt ggaagggaca atgggccagt acagtaaccc
    26341 ggaaggggga atgtatctgg tcgaatcgcc ggacgatgtg tggaaactga cggtcaaaaa
    26401 cgaagagaag ctctccttta tgacccagac cacgctgtcg gtggatgaca cgtctgatgt
    26461 gatcgacgcg ctgcgtaaac gcttcccgaa aattgtcggt ccgcgcaaag atgacatctg
    26521 ctacgccacg actaaccgtc aggaagcggt acgcgccctg gcagaacagg cggaagttgt
    26581 gttggtggtc ggttcgaaaa actcctccaa ctccaaccgt ctggcggagc tggcccagcg
    26641 tatgggcaaa cgcgcgtttt tgattgacga tgcgaaagac atccaggaag agtgggtgaa
    26701 agaggttaaa tgcgtcggcg tgactgcggg cgcatcggct ccggatattc tggtgcagaa
    26761 tgtggtggca cgtttgcagc agctgggcgg tggtgaagcc attccgctgg aaggccgtga
    26821 agaaaacatt gttttcgaag tgccgaaaga gctgcgtgtc gatattcgtg aagtcgatta
    26881 agtcattagc agcctaagtt atgcgaaaat gccggtcttg ttaccggcat tttttatgga
    26941 gaaaacatgc gtttacctat cttcctcgat actgaccccg gcattgacga tgccgtcgcc
    27001 attgccgccg cgatttttgc acccgaactc gacctgcaac tgatgaccac cgtcgcgggt
    27061 aatgtctcgg ttgagaaaac tacccgcaat gccctgcaac tgctgcattt ctggaatgcg
    27121 gagattccgc tcgcccaagg ggccgctgtg ccactggtac gcgcaccgcg tgatgcggca
    27181 tctgtgcacg gcgaatcggg aatggctggc tacgactttg ttgagcacaa ccgaaagccg
    27241 ctcgggatac cggcgtttct ggcgattcgg gatgccctga tgcgtgcacc agagcctgtt
    27301 accctggtgg ccatcggccc gttaaccaat attgcgctgt tactttcaca atgcccggaa
    27361 tgcaagccgt atattcgccg tctggtgatc atgggtggtt ctgccggacg cggcaactgt
    27421 acgccaaacg ccgagtttaa tattgctgcc gatccagaag ctgctgcctg tgtcttccgc
    27481 agtggtattg aaatcgtcat gtgcggtttg gatgtcacca atcaggcaat attaactcct
    27541 gactatctct ctacactgcc gcagttaaac cgtaccggga aaatgcttca cgccctgttt
    27601 agccactacc gtagcggcag tatgcaaagc ggcttgcgaa tgcacgatct ctgcgccatc
    27661 gcctggctgg tgcgcccgga cctgttcact ctcaaaccct gttttgtggc agtggaaact
    27721 cagggcgaat ttacctcagg cacgacggtg gttgatatcg acggttgcct gggcaagcca
    27781 gccaatgtac aggtggcatt ggatctggat gtgaaaggct tccagcagtg ggtggctgag
    27841 gtgctggctc tggcgtcgta acctgtcaca tgttattggc atgcagtcat tcatcgactc
    27901 atgcctttca ctgatatccc tccctgttta tcattaattt ctaattatca gcgtttttgg
    27961 ctggcggcgt agcgatgcgc tggttactct gaaaacggtc tatgcaaatt aacaaaagag
    28021 aatagctatg catgatgcaa acatccgcgt tgccatcgcg ggagccgggg ggcgtatggg
    28081 ccgccagttg attcaggcgg cgctggcatt agagggcgtg cagttgggcg ctgcgctgga
    28141 gcgtgaagga tcttctttac tgggcagcga cgccggtgag ctggccggag ccgggaaaac
    28201 aggcgttacc gtgcaaagca gcctcgatgc ggtaaaagat gattttgatg tgtttatcga
    28261 ttttacccgt ccggaaggta cgctgaacca tctcgctttt tgtcgccagc atggcaaagg
    28321 gatggtgatc ggcactacgg ggtttgacga agccggtaaa caagcaattc gtgacgccgc
    28381 tgccgatatt gcgattgtct ttgcggccaa ttttagcgtt ggcgttaacg tcatgcttaa
    28441 gctgctggag aaagcagcca aagtgatggg tgactacacc gatatcgaaa ttattgaagc
    28501 acatcataga cataaagttg atgcgccgtc aggcaccgca ctggcaatgg gagaggcgat
    28561 cgcccacgcc cttgataaag atctgaaaga ttgcgcggtc tacagtcgtg aaggccacac
    28621 cggtgaacgt gtgcctggca ccattggttt tgccaccgtg cgtgcaggtg acatcgttgg
    28681 tgaacatacc gcgatgtttg ccgatattgg cgagcgtctg gagatcaccc ataaggcgtc
    28741 cagccgtatg acatttgcta acggcgcggt aagatcggct ttgtggttga gtggtaagga
    28801 aagcggtctt tttgatatgc gagatgtact tgatctcaat aatttgtaac cacaaaatat
    28861 ttgttatggt gcaaaaataa cacatttaat ttattgatta taaagggctt taatttttgg
    28921 cccttttatt tttggtgtta tgtttttaaa ttgtctataa gtgccaaaaa ttacatgttt
    28981 tgtcttctgt ttttgttgtt ttaatgtaaa ttttgaccat ttggtccact tttttctgct
    29041 cgtttttatt tcatgcaatc ttcttgctgc gcaagcgttt tccagaacag gttagatgat
    29101 ctttttgtcg cttaatgcct gtaaaacatg catgagccac aaaataatat aaaaaatccc
    29161 gccattaagt tgacttttag cgcccatatc tccagaatgc cgccgtttgc cagaaattcg
    29221 tcggtaagca gatttgcatt gatttacgtc atcattgtga attaatatgc aaataaagtg
    29281 agtgaatatt ctctggaggg tgttttgatt aagtcagcgc tattggttct ggaagacgga
    29341 acccagtttc acggtcgggc cataggggca acaggttcgg cggttgggga agtcgttttc
    29401 aatacttcaa tgaccggtta tcaagaaatc ctcactgatc cttcctattc tcgtcaaatc
    29461 gttactctta cttatcccca tattggcaat gtcggcacca atgacgccga tgaagaatct
    29521 tctcaggtac atgcacaagg tctggtgatt cgcgacctgc cgctgattgc cagcaacttc
    29581 cgtaataccg aagacctctc ttcttacctg aaacgccata acatcgtggc gattgccgat
    29641 atcgataccc gtaagctgac gcgtttactg cgcgagaaag gcgcacagaa tggctgcatt
    29701 atcgcgggcg ataacccgga tgcggcgctg gcgttagaaa aagcccgcgc gttcccaggt
    29761 ctgaatggca tggatctggc aaaagaagtg accaccgcag aagcctatag ctggacacaa
    29821 gggagctgga cgttgaccgg tggcctgcca gaagcgaaaa aagaagacga gctgccgttc
    29881 cacgtcgtgg cttatgattt tggtgccaag cgcaacatcc tgcggatgct ggtggataga
    29941 ggctgtcgcc tgaccatcgt tccggcgcaa acttctgcgg aagatgtgct gaaaatgaat
    30001 ccagacggca tcttcctctc caacggtcct ggcgacccgg ccccgtgcga ttacgccatt
    30061 accgccatcc agaaattcct cgaaaccgat attccggtat tcggcatctg tctcggtcat
    30121 cagctgctgg cgctggcgag cggtgcgaag actgtcaaaa tgaaatttgg tcaccacggc
    30181 ggcaaccatc cggttaaaga tgtggagaaa aacgtggtaa tgatcaccgc ccagaaccac
    30241 ggttttgcgg tggacgaagc aacattacct gcaaacctgc gtgtcacgca taaatccctg
    30301 ttcgacggta cgttacaggg cattcatcgc accgataaac cggcattcag cttccagggg
    30361 caccctgaag ccagccctgg tccacacgac gccgcgccgt tgttcgacca ctttatcgag
    30421 ttaattgagc agtaccgtaa aaccgctaag taatcaggag taaaagagcc atgccaaaac
    30481 gtacagatat aaaaagtatc ctgattctgg gtgcgggccc gattgttatc ggtcaggcgt
    30541 gtgagtttga ctactctggc gcgcaagcgt gtaaagccct gcgtgaagag ggttaccgcg
    30601 tcattctggt gaactccaac ccggcgacca tcatgaccga cccggaaatg gctgatgcaa
    30661 cctacatcga gccgattcac tgggaagttg tacgcaagat tattgaaaaa gagcgcccgg
    30721 acgcggtgct gccaacgatg ggcggtcaga cggcgctgaa ctgcgcgctg gagctggaac
    30781 gtcagggcgt gttggaagag ttcggtgtca ccatgattgg tgccactgcc gatgcgattg
    30841 ataaagcaga agaccgccgt cgtttcgacg tagcgatgaa gaaaattggt ctggaaaccg
    30901 cgcgttccgg tatcgcacac acgatggaag aagcgctggc ggttgccgct gacgtgggct
    30961 tcccgtgcat tattcgccca tcctttacca tgggcggtag cggcggcggt atcgcttata
    31021 accgtgaaga gtttgaagaa atttgcgccc gcggtctgga tctctctccg accaaagagt
    31081 tgctgattga tgagtcgctg atcggctgga aagagtacga gatggaagtg gtgcgtgata
    31141 aaaacgacaa ctgcatcatc gtctgctcta tcgaaaactt cgatgcgatg ggcatccaca
    31201 ccggtgactc catcactgtc gcgccagccc aaacgctgac cgacaaagaa tatcaaatca
    31261 tgcgtaacgc ctcgatggcg gtgctgcgtg aaatcggcgt tgaaaccggt ggttccaacg
    31321 ttcagtttgc ggtgaacccg aaaaacggtc gtctgattgt tatcgaaatg aacccacgcg
    31381 tgtcccgttc ttcggcgctg gcgtcgaaag cgaccggttt cccgattgct aaagtggcgg
    31441 cgaaactggc ggtgggttac accctcgacg aactgatgaa cgacatcact ggcggacgta
    31501 ctccggcctc cttcgagccg tccatcgact atgtggttac taaaattcct cgcttcaact
    31561 tcgaaaaatt cgccggtgct aacgaccgtc tgaccactca gatgaaatcg gttggcgaag
    31621 tgatggcgat tggtcgcacg cagcaggaat ccctgcaaaa agcgctgcgc ggcctggaag
    31681 tcggtgcgac tggattcgac ccgaaagtga gcctggatga cccggaagcg ttaaccaaaa
    31741 tccgtcgcga actgaaagac gcaggcgcag atcgtatctg gtacatcgcc gatgcgttcc
    31801 gtgcgggcct gtctgtggac ggcgtcttca acctgaccaa cattgaccgc tggttcctgg
    31861 tacagattga agagctggtg cgtctggaag agaaagtggc ggaagtgggc atcactggcc
    31921 tgaacgctga cttcctgcgc cagctgaaac gcaaaggctt tgccgatgcg cgcttggcaa
    31981 aactggcggg cgtacgcgaa gcggaaatcc gtaagctgcg tgaccagtat gacctgcacc
    32041 cggtttataa gcgcgtggat acctgtgcgg cagagttcgc caccgacacc gcttacatgt
    32101 actccactta tgaagaagag tgcgaagcga atccgtctac cgaccgtgaa aaaatcatgg
    32161 tgcttggcgg cggcccgaac cgtatcggtc agggtatcga attcgactac tgttgcgtac
    32221 acgcctcgct ggcgctgcgc gaagacggtt acgaaaccat tatggttaac tgtaacccgg
    32281 aaaccgtctc caccgactac gacacttccg accgcctcta cttcgagccg gtaactctgg
    32341 aagatgtgct ggaaatcgtg cgtatcgaga agccgaaagg cgttatcgtc cagtacggcg
    32401 gtcagacccc gctgaaactg gcgcgcgcgc tggaagctgc tggcgtaccg gttatcggca
    32461 ccagcccgga tgctatcgac cgtgcagaag accgtgaacg cttccagcat gcggttgagc
    32521 gtctgaaact gaaacaaccg gcgaacgcca ccgttaccgc tattgaaatg gcggtagaga
    32581 aggcgaaaga gattggctac ccgctggtgg tacgtccgtc ttacgttctc ggcggtcggg
    32641 cgatggaaat cgtctatgac gaagctgacc tgcgtcgcta cttccagacg gcggtcagcg
    32701 tgtctaacga tgcgccagtg ttgctggacc acttcctcga tgacgcggta gaagttgacg
    32761 tggatgccat ctgcgacggc gaaatggtgc tgattggcgg catcatggag catattgagc
    32821 aggcgggcgt gcactccggt gactccgcat gttctctgcc agcctacacc ttaagtcagg
    32881 aaattcagga tgtgatgcgc cagcaggtgc agaaactggc cttcgaattg caggtgcgcg
    32941 gcctgatgaa cgtgcagttt gcggtgaaaa acaacgaagt ctacctgatt gaagttaacc
    33001 cgcgtgcggc gcgtaccgtt ccgttcgtct ccaaagccac cggcgtaccg ctggcaaaag
    33061 tggcggcgcg cgtgatggct ggcaaatcgc tggctgagca gggcgtaacc aaagaagtta
    33121 tcccgccgta ctactcggtg aaagaagtgg tgctgccgtt caataaattc ccgggcgttg
    33181 acccgctgtt agggccagaa atgcgctcta ccggggaagt catgggcgtg ggccgcacct
    33241 tcgctgaagc gtttgccaaa gcgcagctgg gcagcaactc caccatgaag aaacacggtc
    33301 gtgcgctgct ttccgtgcgc gaaggcgata aagaacgcgt ggtggacctg gcggcaaaac
    33361 tgctgaaaca gggcttcgag ctggatgcga cccacggcac ggcgattgtg ctgggcgaag
    33421 caggtatcaa cccgcgtctg gtaaacaagg tgcatgaagg ccgtccgcac attcaggacc
    33481 gtatcaagaa tggcgaatat acctacatca tcaacaccac ctcaggccgt cgtgcgattg
    33541 aagactcccg cgtgattcgt cgcagtgcgc tgcaatataa agtgcattac gacaccaccc
    33601 tgaacggcgg ctttgccacc gcgatggcgc tgaatgccga tgcgactgaa aaagtaattt
    33661 cggtgcagga aatgcacgca cagatcaaat aatagcgtgt catggcagat atttttcatc
    33721 cgctaatttg atcgaataac taatacggtt ctctgatgag gaccgttttt ttttgcccat
    33781 taagtaaatc ttttggggaa tcgatatttt tgatgacata agcaggattt agctcacact
    33841 tatcgacggt gaagttgcat actatcgata tatccacaat tttaatatgg ccttgtttaa
    33901 ttgcttcaaa acgagtcata gccagacttt taatttgtga aactggagtt cgtatgtgtg
    33961 aaggatatgt tgaaaaacca ctctacttgt taatcgccga atggatgatg gctgaaaatc
    34021 ggtgggtgat agcaatagag agatctctat tcatttcgat attgaacaca gcaaggcggt
    34081 taataccctg acttatattc tgtcggaagt cacagaaata agctgcgaag ttaagatgat
    34141 ccctaataag ctggaagggc ggggatgcca gtgtcagcga ctggttaaag tggtcgatat
    34201 ccatgagcaa atttacgcgc gcctgcgcaa taacagtcgg gaaaaattag tcggtgtaag
    34261 aaagacgccg cgtattcctg ccgttccgct cacggaactt aaccgcgagc agaagtggca
    34321 gatgatgttg tcaaagagat tgcgtcgtta attttatctc gttgataccg ggcgtcctgc
    34381 ttgaccagat gcgatgttgt agcatcttat ccagcaacca ggtcgcatcc ggcaagatca
    34441 ccgtttaggc gtcacatccg tcgtcccctg caaacggggg cgattttcct ccatttgcct
    34501 cagtggctgc gtttcatgta acgatacatg acagcgcccg acaagatcct gatactcttt
    34561 ggtattcaac cgtttccagt gtaactcgtc gtcactaaca ttgcgtacag cgcgggctgg
    34621 cgtacccatc aacaactggc gtttctcgcc gcgaaagccc gctttgacaa agctcatggc
    34681 ggcaacaatg ctctcttcgc caatgaccgc gccatccata atcacgctgt tcatcccgac
    34741 caatgcatcg cgaccaatca aacaaccatg caggatcgct ccgtgcccga tatggccgtt
    34801 ttccccaacg atagtgtcag tgtcgcagta gccatgcata atgcagccat cctgaatatt
    34861 ggctcccgct tgcacgatca accgcccgta gtcaccacgc agtgaggcga gtgggccgat
    34921 gtagacaccg gctcccacaa tcacatcgcc aatcaagacg gcactgggat ggacaaacgc
    34981 cgtcgggtga accaccggaa ttaacccctc aaaggcgtaa tagctcacgg ttgttaacgt
    35041 cctttccaca ccggatcgcg cttctcggca aacgccagcg gcccttcaat ggcatcttcc
    35101 gaatgcagaa ccgatggata gtgtttcaac acgccgctgc gaatatagcg atacgcttct
    35161 tctaccggca tttcgctggt ggtgcggtag atctctttca gcgccgcaat cgccagcggg
    35221 gcgctgttaa ccagctgctg agccagttcg cgggcgttat ccatcagttc cgcctggcta
    35281 accacgcggt tgactatccc ccaacgcagc gcctcttctg cgcccattcg tctgccggtc
    35341 atcaccattt cattgacgat ggcaggcggc aggatcttcg gcagacgcag cacaccgccg
    35401 ctgtcaggaa cgatgcccag tttggcttcc ggcagggcga agctggcgtt atcggcacaa
    35461 acaataaaat ctgccgccag cgccagttca aaggcgccgc caaaggcata gccgttcaca
    35521 gctgcgataa ccggtttgtc gagattgaaa atttcggtta atcccgcaaa accacccgga
    35581 ccaaagtcag catccggtgc ttcgccttct gctgccgctt ttaaatccca gcccgcggaa
    35641 aagaacttct ctccggcacc ggtaataatg gcgacacgta attgcggatc gtcacggaaa
    35701 tttagaaata cttcgcccat ttcaaagctg gtttttgcat caatagcatt cgcttttgga
    35761 cgatcaaggg taatttccag aattgatcca ttgcgggtca gatgtaatga ttcactcatt
    35821 ccttttctcc atttttgctt tttcagggac gacaacatcc ctgcaaaaaa tgcatattgt
    35881 tttagagtgt gattattagc tggcagggta gttccctgct gtttcattta tttcagattc
    35941 tttctaatta ttttccccga gcaattacgt ggcagatctt ttctgatctc cagataagag
    36001 ggcactttaa atttcgccat attttgttcg cagaagcgga aaaattcctc ttcgctcaat
    36061 gtttcacctt cattcagcac cacaaatgct ttgatggctt catcgcgaat cgaatcttta
    36121 atacccacaa ccacgatgtc ctgaattttc gggtgcgcgg cgataatatt ttccagctcc
    36181 acgcaggaga cattctcgcc gccacgttta atcatattgc agcggcgatc gacgaaataa
    36241 aaaaagtcct cttcgtcgcg gtatccggta tcgccggtat gcagccagcc atcggcttcc
    36301 agcactttcg cagtggcttg tgggttgaga aagtactctt tgaagatggt tttcccaggt
    36361 atgcctttaa tgcagatttc accgatctca ccagccggga gcgggcgatt gtgatcgtcg
    36421 cggatctccg cttcgtagca aaaccccacc cgaccaatcg acggccagcg tcgtttatcg
    36481 ccaggacgat caccgataat gcccacaatg gtttccgtca tcccataaga cgtcagcaag
    36541 cgaacgccga agcgttcaca aaacgcatct ttttcctgct ccgacaagtt gagataaaac
    36601 atcacttccc gcaggcggtg ttgctgatcg ttcgctgaag gcggctgtac catcaacgta
    36661 cggatcatca tcggaataca ttcggtaacg gtggcgcggt acttctgtac ctgtccccag
    36721 aaggcgcggg cgctgtattt ctcgaccagc acaaaggtgg ccccggcaga aaacgccgcc
    36781 atcgccgcag tacactggca atcgatatga aacgcaggca ttaccgtcag gtagacgtca
    36841 tcgtcacgca gtgcacactg ccaggcggag taatatccag cgaagcgcag gttgtaatgg
    36901 gtaatcacca cacctttcgg tcgggaggtg gtgccggagg tgaagagaat ttccgccgta
    36961 tcgtcagtcg atagcggcgg tgcatagcac aaggtggcag gttgttgatt tttcagttga
    37021 gtaaacgaac tcacgccatc atcagcggga agtgccacat ctgtcaggca aatgtgccgc
    37081 aattgagtgg catcttcctg ctgaatctgt tgatacatag gatagaattg cgcactggtc
    37141 accagcaggc acgcctggct attttgcagg atccacgcgc tttcctcgca caacaggcgg
    37201 gcgttaatcg gcaccataat cgcgccaatt tttgccagcc cgaaccagca aaagataaat
    37261 tccgggcagt tgtcgagatg tagtgcaacc ttgtcgcctt tgcgaatccc cagcgtataa
    37321 aacaggtttg ccgtgcggtt aatctcctga tttaactcaa gataactata ccggttaacg
    37381 actccgccgc tggattcaca aatcagcgcc gttttatgac cgtaaacgtc cgcaagatcg
    37441 tcccacattt gacgtagatg ttgtccgcca atgatatcca ttgcacctct atccattttt
    37501 gttcgtttgt tattgggcgg gcgctagtca ggcaagccga ctgacgccac gcgtttagtc
    37561 ctcaactttg gccagacctt tgctgaccaa ctcctgaatg tcgttttcgc tgtagccgat
    37621 atttttcaaa atggcagccg tgtccatgcc atgtgagggc attccgcgcc agatttgtcc
    37681 ggggttattt ttgaatttcg gcatgatgtt cggccctttg caggtgcgac catccatcgt
    37741 ttgccactga gtgattgatt cgcgagccac atactgtgga ttgctttcca gttccggtac
    37801 ggtcagcact ttggcgcagg cgatattcag ttcagcaaag cgttctttta cttccgcgat
    37861 ggtatgtgtc gccagccagg catcgagttt ctcttcaacc agtgggccgt aagggcattc
    37921 gatacggtgg ataagctgag tgccttccgg gatttctggc gtgccaagca gatgtgcgag
    37981 gccaatatct ttaaagcact cttcaatttg ggtaatgccc accagttcca tcacgatgta
    38041 gccgtcggca catttataca gaccgcaacc ggcgtagtag ggatctttac ctttgctcat
    38101 gcgcgggcac atttcgccgc cgttgaagta atccatcatg aagtactggc ccatacgcag
    38161 catcacttca tacatggcga tgtcgatact ttcgccttta ccggtttcac gcactttatg
    38221 cagtgctgcc agcgccgccg tggtggcggt caggccagaa aagtaatcgg cggtatacgg
    38281 gaaggcaggc attggctggt caacatcacc gttctgaatc aggtaaccac taaaggcctg
    38341 ggcgatagtg ttataggccg gaagattggt gtactcctcg gtgccgtact gaccaaaacc
    38401 ggacaggtga gcgataacca gtttcgggtt gtgctgccac agtacttcat cggtaatgcc
    38461 acgacgggca aaggccggac ctttactggc ttcgatgaag atatcggtgg tttccattaa
    38521 tttcagaaac gcttcgcggc cttcatcttt gaaaatattt aacgacagcg cgtgcaaatt
    38581 gcggcgggag agttgcgggt agttcggttg aacgcgaatg gtgtcggccc aggcgacgtt
    38641 ctcgatccag ataacttccg cgccccattc tgcgaacatt tgcccggcaa acggtccggc
    38701 gatttcgata ccggagaaga caacgcgcaa tccggccaac ggcccgaatt tcggcatggg
    38761 tagatgatcc attatttgct cctgaaaaat ttatgtagcg catgactgcc ggatgcggcg
    38821 taaacgcttt atccggccta cattcgtgct cccgtaggcc tgataagacg catcagcgcg
    38881 gcatcaggca gcgcacggac ttagcggtat tgcttcagca ccgcacgacc cagcgtcagg
    38941 atctgcattt cgtcagatcc cccggagacg cggtctacac gcagatcacg ccagaagcgg
    39001 ctgatgcggt ggttgcccgc aatcccgaca ccgcccagca cctgcattgc gctatccaca
    39061 acttcaaatg ccgcattggc gcagaagtat ttgcacatcg ctgcatcgcc agaggtgatg
    39121 gtgccgttgt ctgctttcca cgctgcttca tacagcatgt ttttcatgga gtttaatttg
    39181 atcgccatgt gggcgaattt ttcctgaatc aactggaaac gaccaatagc ctcgccaaac
    39241 tgcacgcgct gattggcgta gcgcgccgca tcttcaaagg cgcacatcgc cgtaccgtag
    39301 ttggtgaggg ctaccaggaa acgttcatgg tcgaactctt ctttgacgcg gttaaagccg
    39361 ttaccttccc gaccgaacat gtctttctcg tccagttcca cgtcgtcaaa ggtgatttca
    39421 cagcagctat ccatacgcag accgagcttt tcaagtttgg tcactttgat gcccggtttg
    39481 ctcatatcaa caaaccatcc ggtgtagaca ggtttgtccg gagaagcccc gtcgcgcgcc
    39541 atcaccacga tgtacggggt gtaggcgctg ctggtaataa aacacttact accattaaga
    39601 taaatcttac catttttacg ggtataagtc gttttcaggc tacccacgtc ggagcccgcg
    39661 cccggttcgg taatcgctga gttccacatc tgcttaccgg tgccgcggaa agccataatt
    39721 ttgtcgatct gctcttgtgt gccttcgcgc aggaaggtgt tgaacccgcc cggcaactgg
    39781 tacagcacat aggttggtgc ccccagacgt cccagctcca tccacacggc ggcgagagta
    39841 acaaaccccg cgtccagacc accgtgctct tcagggatca gcagactgtc gatacccata
    39901 tccgccagtg ctttgacaaa acgttccggg tagacgctgt cacggtcgca ctcggcaaaa
    39961 taggcctccc agttttcgct ggccatcagt tcgcggatac cggcgacaaa cagttcctgc
    40021 tcatcattta aattaaaatc catctttcaa cctcttgata ttttgggggg ttaattaatc
    40081 tttccagttc tgtttcgcgt ctttaataaa ggagagcgtc accataatgt tgacgaagaa
    40141 cagcgggcat cctccggcga taatggcggt ttgaatcggt ttcaggccgc cgagcgccag
    40201 cagaacaata ccgataatgc caaccagaat tgaccaaccg atacgcacca gcagaggtgg
    40261 ttcttcacca tcgcgtactt cgcggcaagt ggacatcgcc agggtataag agcaggcgtt
    40321 aaccagcgta acggtggcaa taaagcagag gatgaagaag ccccacatgg tggcggtgct
    40381 gagtggcaga gcggcccagg tttcaatgat ggcgcgcgcc acaccgtact gttcgatcag
    40441 atttggaatg ttgatgatgt ttttatctat caacagcaga gtgttactac cgagtacagt
    40501 ccacaggatc caggttgacg ctgtcagccc cagcaccatg ccgaagcaca gttcacgcac
    40561 agtacgacca cgggagatgc gggcgaggaa gatactcatc tggatagcat aaatcaccca
    40621 ccatgcccag tagaacacgg tccagccctg cgggaagccg cctttagcga tgggatcggt
    40681 atagaacaac atgcgcggca gatacatcag caacatcccc accgaatcgg tgaagtagtt
    40741 catgatgaag ctggcaccgc tgacaatgaa cacccaaccc agcatcagga agctcaggta
    40801 actacgcacg tcactggcga tacgtacccc tttttgcaga ccgcaagcga cgcaaatggc
    40861 gttgaggata atccagcagg taatgatgat agcgtccagt tgcagggtat gcggaatgcc
    40921 aaacaaccat tgcatacact cggtcaccag cggcgtggca aggcccagac tggtacccat
    40981 cgtgaagatc aaggcgacga gatagaagtt gtcgacgata gtgccgaaca accctttggc
    41041 gtgtttttca cctaccagcg gcaccagtgt cgagctgggg cgaatcactt ccattttgcg
    41101 gacaaagaag aagtaagcga aggcgactga aaggaagctg taagtggccc acggcagagg
    41161 tccccagtgg aacaagctgt aagccagccc caactctttc gcccctgtcg agttcggttc
    41221 taagccaaac ggcggggtgg agatgtagta gtagatctca atcgatcccc agaacagtac
    41281 ggcagcagac gtacaggagg cgaacatcat aaagatccaa ctggcggtgc taaattctgg
    41341 cggttcgtta cctaaacgct ttttggcata cgggccaaac accagccaga accaaccgaa
    41401 aagcatcacc accatatacc attcaaatgc ccatccccat acattggtga cgtaactgaa
    41461 tacagcatta ataacgacat tcgctgcatc cagatctctg actgtaagcc aacaaagtat
    41521 gccgacgatt attaacggcg gaaagaaaac cttcggttct attcccgttt ttctcttttc
    41581 attcttcatg agttaattcc actgtgaaaa cgaatattta ttttgcgttc ccgtttgttt
    41641 tatttttgtt aacatttaat ataattatta ttaacctcgt ggacgcgtta atggctaact
    41701 cataatgggt attcaataag ctgtattctg tgattggtat cacatttttg tttcgggtga
    41761 atagagggcg ttttttcgtt aattttgatt aataatcagt ttgttatgct ctgttgtgag
    41821 taaaaaataa catctgactt tcaatattgg tgatccataa aacaatattg aaaatttctt
    41881 tttgctacgc cgtgttttca atattggtga ggaacttaac aatattgaaa gttggattta
    41941 tctgcgtgtg acattttcaa tattggtgat taaagtttta tttcaaaatt aaagggcgtg
    42001 atatctgtaa ttaacaccac cgatatgaac gacgtttcct tcatgatttc tggagatgca
    42061 atgaagatta ttacttgcta taagtgcgtg cctgatgaac aggatattgc ggtcaataat
    42121 gctgatggtt cattagactt cagcaaagcc gatgccaaaa taagccaata cgatctcaac
    42181 gctattgaag cggcttgcca gctaaagcaa caggcagcag aggcgcaggt gacagcctta
    42241 agtgtgggcg gtaaagccct gaccaacgcc aaagggcgta aagatgtgct atcgcgcgac
    42301 ccggatgaac tgattgtggt gattgatgac cagttcgagc aggcactgcc gcaacaaacg
    42361 gcgagcgcac tggctgcagc cgcccagaaa gcaggctttg atctgatcct ctgtggcgat
    42421 ggttcttccg acctttatgc ccagcaggtt ggtctgctgg tgggcgaaat cctcaatatt
    42481 ccggcagtta acggcgtcag caaaattatc tccctgacgg cagataccct caccgttgag
    42541 cgcgaactgg aagatgaaac cgaaacctta agcattccgc tgcctgcggt tgttgctgtt
    42601 tccactgata tcaactcccc acaaattcct tcgatgaaag ccattctcgg cgcggcgaaa
    42661 aagcccgtcc aggtatggtc ggcggcggat attggtttta acgcagaggc agcctggtca
    42721 gaacaacagg ttgccgcgcc gaaacagcgc gaacgtcagc gcatcgtgat tgaaggcgac
    42781 ggcgaagaac agatcgccgc atttgctgaa aatcttcgca aagtcattta accacagggg
    42841 atgctacgaa cacattttct caagtctggg tattcagcga taccccttct cgtctgccgg
    42901 aactgatgaa cggtgcgcag gctttagcta atcaaatcaa cacctttgtc ctcgatgatc
    42961 ggcgacggtg tacaggcaat ccagctcggc gctaatcatg tctggaaatt aaacggcaaa
    43021 ccggacgatc ggatgatcga agattacgcc ggtgtcatgg ctgacactat tcgccagcac
    43081 ggcgcagacg gcctggtgct gctgccaaac acccgtcgcg gcaaattact ggcggcaaaa
    43141 ctgggttatc gccttaaagc ggcggtgtct aacgatgcca gcaccgtcag cgtacaggac
    43201 ggtaaagcga cagtgaaaca catggtttac ggtggtctgg cgattggcga agaacgcatt
    43261 gccacgccgt atgcggtact gaccatcagc agcggcacgt tcgatgcggc tcagccagac
    43321 gcgtcacgca ctgtgaaacg cacaccgtgg agtggcaggc tccggctgtg gcgattaccc
    43381 gcacggcaac ccaggcgcgc cagagcaaca gcgtcgatct cgacaaagcc cgtctggtgg
    43441 tcagcgtcgg tcgcggtatt ggcagcaaag agaacattgc gctggcagaa cagctttgca
    43501 aggcgatagg tgcggagttg gcctgttctc gtccggtggc ggaaaacgaa aaatggatgg
    43561 agcacgaacg ctatgtcggt atctccaacc tgatgctgaa acctgaactg tacctggcgg
    43621 tggggatctc cgggcagatc cagcacatgg ttggcgctaa cgcgtcgcaa accattttcg
    43681 ccatcaataa agataaaaat gcgccgatct tccagtacgc ggattacggc attgttggcg
    43741 acgccgtgaa gatccttccg gcgctgaccg cagctttagc gcgttgatcc actctggcag
    43801 ggctgcattt tggccctgcc gctgacaggg agctcttatg tccgaagata tctttgacgc
    43861 catcatcgtc ggtgcagggc ttgctggttc ggttgccgca ctggtgctcg cccgcgaagg
    43921 tgcgcaagtg ttagttatcg agcgtggcaa ttccgcaggt gccaagaacg tcaccggcgg
    43981 gcgtctctat gcccacagtc tggaacacat tattcctggt ttcgccgact ccgcccccgt
    44041 agaacgcctg atcacccatg aaaaactcgc gtttatgacg gaaaagtcag cgatgactat
    44101 ggactactgc aatggtgacg aaacctcgcc atcccagcgt tcttactccg ttttgcgcag
    44161 taaatttgat gcctggctga tggagcaggc cgaagaagcg ggcgcgcagt taattaccgg
    44221 gatccgcgtc gataacctcg tacagcgcga tggcaaagtc gtcggtgtag aagccgatgg
    44281 cgatgtgatt gaagcgaaaa cggtgatcct tgctgatggg gtgaactcca tccttgccga
    44341 aaaattgggg atggcaaaac gcgtcaaacc gacggatgtg gcggttggcg tgaaggaact
    44401 gatcgagtta ccgaagtcgg ttattgaaga ccgttttcag ttgcagggta atcagggggc
    44461 ggcttgcctg tttgcgggat cacccaccga tggcctgatg ggcggcggct tcctttatac
    44521 caatgaaaac accctgtcgc tggggctggt ttgtggtttg catcatctgc atgacgcgaa
    44581 aaaatcggtg ccgcaaatgc tggaagattt caaacagcat ccggccgttg caccgctgat
    44641 cgcgggcggc aagctggtgg aatattccgc tcacataatg ccggaagcag gcatcaacat
    44701 gctgccggag ttggttggtg acggcgtatt gattgccggt gatgccgccg gaatgtgtat
    44761 gaacttcggt tttaccattc gcggtatgga tctggcgatt gccgccgggg aagccgcagc
    44821 aaaaaccgtg ctttcagcga tgaaaagcga cgatttcagt aagcaaaaac tggcggaata
    44881 tcgtcagcat cttgagagtg gtccgctgcg cgatatgcgt atgtaccaga aactaccggc
    44941 gttccttgat aacccacgca tgtttagcgg ctacccggag ctggcggtgg gtgtggcgcg
    45001 tgacctgttc accattgatg gcagcgcgcc ggaactgatg cgcaagaaaa tcctccgcca
    45061 cggcaagaaa gtgggcttca tcaatctaat caaggatggc atgaaaggag tgaccgtttt
    45121 atgacttctc ccgtcaatgt ggacgtcaaa ctgggcgtca ataaattcaa tgtcgatgaa
    45181 gagcatccgc acattgttgt gaaggccgat gctgataaac aggtgctgga gctgctggtg
    45241 aaagcgtgcc ccgcaggtct gtacaagaag caggatgacg gcagtgtgcg cttcgattac
    45301 gccggatgtc tggagtgcgg cacctgtcgc attctggggc tggggtcggc gctggaacag
    45361 tgggaatacc cgcgcggcac ctttggtgtg gagttccgtt acagctaatg ttgctttgat
    45421 acgtaacgcc gcactgactc tcattgcaaa aaacatgaat agctatgcaa ccgtccagaa
    45481 accttgacga tctcaaatgc ttgtcccact accgccgcat tttgctgtgg ggaagcggtg
    45541 gtccgtttct gtatggttat gtactggtaa tgattggcgt ggcgctggag caactgacgc
    45601 cggcgctgaa actggacgct gactggattg gcttgctggg cgcgggaacg ctcgccgggc
    45661 tgttcgttgg cacatcgctg tttggttata tttccgataa agtcggacgg cgcaaaatgt
    45721 tcctcattga tatcatcgcc atcggcgtga tatcggtggc gacgatgttt gtttcatccc
    45781 ccgtcgaact gttggtgatg cgggtattta tcggcattgt catcggtgca gattatccca
    45841 tcgccacctc aatgatcaac gagttctcca gtacccgtca gcgggcggtt ttccatcagc
    45901 tttattgccg cgatgtggta tgttggcgcg acctgtgccg atctggtcgg ctactggctt
    45961 tatgatgtgg aaggcggctg gcgctggatg ctgggtagcg cggcgatccc ctgtctgttg
    46021 attttgattg gtcagattcg aactgcctga atctccccgc tggttattat gcaaagggcg
    46081 agtaaaagag tgcgaggaga tgatgatcaa actgtttgga gaaccggtgg ctttcgatga
    46141 agagcagccg cagcaaaccc ggttttcgcg atctgtttaa tcgctgccat tttccttttg
    46201 ttctgtttgt tgccgccatc tggacctgcc aggtgatccc aatgttcgcc atttacacct
    46261 ttggcccgca aattgttggt ttgttgggat tgggggttgg caaaaacgcg gcactaggaa
    46321 atgtggtgat tagcctgttc tttatgctcg gctgtattcc gccgatgctg tggttaagca
    46381 ctgccggacg gcgtccattg ttgattggca gctttgccat gatgacgctg gcgctggcgg
    46441 ttttggggct aatcccggat atggggatct ggctggtagt gatggccttt gcggtgtatg
    46501 cctttttctc tggcgggccg ggtaatttgc agtggctcta tcctaatgaa ctcttcccga
    46561 cagatatccg cgcctctgcc gtgggcgtga ttatgtcctt aagtcgtatt ggcaccattg
    46621 tttcgacctg ggcactaccg atctttatcg ataattacgg tatcagtaac acgatgctaa
    46681 tgggggcggg tatctcgctg tttggcttgt tgatttccgt agcgtttgcc ccggagactc
    46741 gagggatgtc actggcgcag accagcaata tgacgatccg cgggcagaga atggggtaaa
    46801 ttgttcagat ttctctcttt tctgaatcaa tattattgac tataagccgc gtgaatatat
    46861 gactacactt tgtgggaaaa caaaggcgta atcacgcggg ctacctatga ttcttataat
    46921 ttatgcgcat ccgtatccgc atcattccca tgcgaataaa cggatgcttg aacaggcaag
    46981 gacgctggaa ggcgtcgaaa ttcgctctct ttatcaactc tatcctgact tcaatatcga
    47041 tattgccgcc gagcaggagg cgctgtctcg cgccgatctg atcgtctggc agcatccgat
    47101 gcagtggtac agcattcctc cgctcctcaa actttggatc aataaagttt tctcccacgg
    47161 ctgggcttac ggacatggcg gcacggcgct gcatggcaaa catttgctgt gggcggtgac
    47221 gaccggcggc ggggaaagcc attttgaaat tggtgcgcat ccgggctttg atggtctgtc
    47281 gcagccgcta caggcgacgg caatctactg cgggctgaac tggctgccac cgtttgccat
    47341 gcactgcacc tttatttgtg acgacgaaac cctcgaaggg caggcgcgtc actataagca
    47401 acgtctgctg gaatggcagg aggcccatca tggatagcca tacgctgatt caggcgctga
    47461 tttatctcgg ttcggcagcg ctgattgtac ccattgcggt acgtcttggt ctgggatcgg
    47521 tacttggcta cctgatcgcc ggctgcatta ttggcccgtg ggggctgcga ctggtgaccg
    47581 atgccgaatc tattctgcac tttgccgaga ttggggtggt gctgatgctg tttattatcg
    47641 gcctcgaact cgatccacaa aggctgtgga agctgcgtgc ggcagtgttc ggctgtggcg
    47701 cattgcagat ggtgatttgc ggcggcctgc tggggctgtt ctgcatgtta cttgggctgc
    47761 gctggcaggt cgcggaattg atcggcatga cgctggcgct ctcctctacg gcgattgcca
    47821 tgcaggcgat gaatgaacgc aatctgatgg tgacgcaaat gggtcgcagt gcctttgcgg
    47881 tgctgctgtt ccaggatatc gcggcgatcc cgctggtggc gatgattccg ctactggcaa
    47941 cgagcagtgc ctcgacgacg atgggcgcat ttgctctctc ggcgttaaaa gtggcgggtg
    48001 cgctggtgct ggtggtattg ctggggcgct atgtcacgcg tccggcgctg cgttttgtag
    48061 cccgctctgg cttgcgggaa gtgtttagtg ccgtggcgtt attcctcgtg tttggctttg
    48121 gtttgctgct ggaagaggtc ggcttgtcga tggcgatggg cgcgtttctg gcgggcgtac
    48181 tgctggcaag ctcggaatac cgtcatgcgc tggagagcga tatcgaacca tttaaaggtt
    48241 tgctgttggg gctgtttttc atcggtgttg gcatgtcgat agactttggc acgctgcttg
    48301 aaaacccatt gcgcattgtc attttgctgc tcggtttcct catcatcaaa atcgccatgc
    48361 tgtggctgat tgcccgaccg ttgcaagtgc caaataaaca gcgtcgttgg tttgcggtgt
    48421 tgttagggca gggcagtgag tttgcctttg tggtatttgg cgcggcgcag atggcgaatg
    48481 tgctggagcc ggagtgggcg aaatcgctga ccctggcggt ggcgctgtcg atggcagcaa
    48541 cgccgattct gctggtgatc ctcaatcgcc ttgagcaatc ttctactgag gaagcgcgtg
    48601 aagccgatga gatcgacgaa gaacagccgc gcgtgattat cgccggattc ggtcgttttg
    48661 ggcagattac cggacgttta ctgctctcca gcggggtgaa aatggtggta ctcgatcacg
    48721 atccggacca tatcgaaacc ttgcgtaaat ttggtatgaa agtgttttat ggcgatgcca
    48781 cgcggatgga tttactggaa tctgccggag cggcgaaagc ggaagtgctg attaacgcca
    48841 tcgacgatcc gcaaaccaac ctgcaactga cagagatggt gaaagaacat ttcccgcatt
    48901 tgcagattat tgcccgcgcc cgcgatgtcg accactacat tcgtttgcgt caggcaggcg
    48961 ttgaaaagcc ggagcgtgaa accttcgaag gtgcgctgaa aaccgggcgt ctggcactgg
    49021 aaagtttagg tctggggccg tatgaagcgc gagaacgtgc cgatgtgttc cgccgcttta
    49081 atattcagat ggtggaagag atggcaatgg ttgagaacga caccaaagcc cgcgcggcgg
    49141 tctataaacg caccagcgcg atgttaagtg agatcattac cgaggaccgc gaacatctgt
    49201 cattaattca acgacatggc tggcagggaa ccgaagaagg taaacatacc ggcaacatgg
    49261 cggatgaacc ggaaacgaaa ccctcatcct aataaagagt gacgtaaatc acacttacag
    49321 ctaactgttt gttttgtttc attgtaatgc ggcgagtcca gggagagagc gtggactcgc
    49381 cagcagaata taaaattttc ctcaacatca tcctcgcacc agtcgacgac ggtttacgct
    49441 ttacgtatag tggcgacaat tttttttatc gggaaatctc aatgatcagt ctgattgcgg
    49501 cgttagcggt agatcgcgtt atcggcatgg aaaacgccat gccgtggaac ctgcctgccg
    49561 atctcgcctg gtttaaacgc aacaccttaa ataaacccgt gattatgggc cgccatacct
    49621 gggaatcaat cggtcgtccg ttgccaggac gcaaaaatat tatcctcagc agtcaaccgg
    49681 gtacggacga tcgcgtaacg tgggtgaagt cggtggatga agccatcgcg gcgtgtggtg
    49741 acgtaccaga aatcatggtg attggcggcg gtcgcgttta tgaacagttc ttgccaaaag
    49801 cgcaaaaact gtatctgacg catatcgacg cagaagtgga aggcgacacc catttcccgg
    49861 attacgagcc ggatgactgg gaatcggtat tcagcgaatt ccacgatgct gatgcgcaga
    49921 actctcacag ctattgcttt gagattctgg agcggcggta attttgtata gaatttacgg
    49981 ctagcgccgg atgcgacgcc ggtcgcgtct tatccggcct tcctatatca ggctgtgttt
    50041 aagacgccgc cgcttcggcc aaatccttat gccggttcga cggctggaca aaatactgtt
    50101 tatcttccca gcgcaggcag gttaatgtac caccccagca gcagccggta tccagcgcgt
    50161 atataccttc cggcgtacct ttgccctcca gcgatgccca gtgaccaaag gcgatgctgt
    50221 attcttcagc gacagggcca ggaatcgcaa accacggttt cagtggggca ggggcctctt
    50281 ccggcgattc tttgctgtac atatccagtt gaccgttcgg gaagcaaaaa cgcatacggg
    50341 taaaagcgtt ggtgataaaa cgcagtcttc ccagcccccg caattccggt gaccagttat
    50401 ttggcatatc gccgtacatg gcatcaagaa agaagggata ggagtcactc gatagcaccg
    50461 cttctacatc gcgtgcgcac tctttggcgg tctgcagatc ccactgcggc gtgatccctg
    50521 cgtgggccat caccagcttt ttctcttcgt cgatttgcag cagaggctgg cgccgcagcc
    50581 agttaagcag ctcgtcggca tccggcgctt ccagcagcgg tgtcaggcga tctaacggtt
    50641 tattgcggct gatcccggca aataccgcca gcagatgcag atcgtgattg cccagcacca
    50701 gacgtacgct gtcgcctaag gatttcacat agcgcagaac atccagcgaa cccggcccgc
    50761 gcgcgaccag atcgcccgtc agccagaggg tatctttccc aggggtaaat tctactttat
    50821 gcagcaatgc gatcagttca tcgtaacaac catgaacgtc gccaataagg tatgtcgcca
    50881 tattctttta atgaatgagt gtgggaacgg cgagtcggaa tacgggaatg tcgatgctga
    50941 aagggacgcc attttcatcg atcatttcgt agtgaccctg catggtgccc agcggggttt
    51001 caatgattgc accgctggtg tactggtact cttcgccagg cgcgataagt ggctggacgc
    51061 caaccactcc ttcgccctgg acttcggttt cacggccatt gccattggtg atcagccagt
    51121 aacgccccaa caactgcact ggcgctcgcc ccagattgcg tatggttacg gtataagcaa
    51181 aaacgtaacg ttcattatca ggtgaagatt gagcctcaat gtagacgctt tgaacctgaa
    51241 tacacactcg gggcgaattg atcatcgtta actctcctgc aaaggcgcgt tctccgccag
    51301 atagttcgcc atctggcaat attgcgcgac agagatattt tccgctcgca tcgccgggtc
    51361 gatccccatt cccgttaaca cctcgacgct aaacaggttg ccgaggctgt tacgaatggt
    51421 tttacgacgc tggttaaagg cttcggtggt gatgcggctc aacacacgaa catctttaac
    51481 cgggtgaggc atcgttgcat gaggaaccag gcgcacgacg gcggaatcca ctttgggtgg
    51541 tggtgtaaag gctgacggcg gtacttccag taccgggatc acattgcaat agtattgcgc
    51601 catgacgctt aatcgaccat acgctttgct gttcggtcct gcaaccagac gattcaccac
    51661 ctctttttgc aacataaagt gcatgtcggc aatggcatca gtatagctaa acagatggaa
    51721 catcaacggc gtggagatgt tataaggcag gttgccgaaa acacgcagcg gctgacccat
    51781 tttctcggcc agttcaccaa agttaaaggt catcgcatcc tgctgataaa tcgtcagttt
    51841 cgggcctaag aatggatgcg tttgcagacg tgccgccaga tcgcggtcaa gttcgatgac
    51901 cgtcagctgg tccagacgtt cgccgaccgg ttcggtcaat gccgccagac cggggccgat
    51961 ttcgaccatc gcctggccct tttgcgggtt aatggcagac acaatactgt cgatcacgaa
    52021 ctgatcgttg agaaagtttt gcccgaagcg tttacgggct aagtggccct ggtggactcg
    52081 attattcatt gggtgttaac aatcattttg atggcgagat taagcgccgt aataaaactg
    52141 ccgacatcgg ctttgccacg tcccgccagt tcaagcgcgg tgccgtggtc cactgatgtg
    52201 cgaataaagg gcaggcccag cgtaatgttc acaccgcgcc cgaagccctg gtattttagc
    52261 acgggaagac cctgatcgtg gtacatcgcc agcacggcgt cggcgttatc aagatatttc
    52321 ggctgaaaca gggtatcggc aggcagcggc ccgttgagtt tcatcccctg cgcccgcagc
    52381 tcattgagca ccggaataat ggtgtctatc tcttccgtac ccatatgacc gccttcgccc
    52441 gcgtgcggat tcagcccgca gaccagaatg cgcggttcgg caataccaaa tttggtccgc
    52501 aaatcgtgat gcaaaatagc aatcacttcg tgcaaaagtg caggggtgat agcgtctgcg
    52561 atatcgcgca gcggtaaatg cgtcgttgcc agcgccacgc gaagttcttc ggtcgccagc
    52621 atcatcacca cctttttcgc ctgcgaacgc tcttcgaaaa actcggtatg accggtaaaa
    52681 ggaatgccag cgtcgttaat aacgccttta tgcaccgggc ctgtgatcag cgcggcaaat
    52741 tcgccgttca gacaaccatc gcacgctcgc gtcagcgttt ccaccacata atgcccattt
    52801 tcaaccgcta actgccccgc agtgacaggt gcacgtagcg cgacaggaag tagcgttaat
    52861 gtgcccgcag tttgcggttg tgcaggggag ttgggggaat aagggcagag ggtgagcggc
    52921 aaaccgagca tcgctgcccg gttggtaagg agagtggcat cggcacaaac aaccagttcg
    52981 accggccact cacgctgtgc aagctggaca actgagtccg ggccaatccc ggcgggctcg
    53041 ccgggagtga tcacaacacg ttgggtttta accattagtt gctcaggatt ttaacgtagg
    53101 cgctggcacg ttgttcctgc atccagcttg ctgcttcttc cgagaactta cggttcatca
    53161 gcatgcggta tgcacgatct ttctgcgcag cgtcggtttt atcgacatta cgggtatcca
    53221 gcagttcgat taaatgccag ccgaatgaag agtgaaccgg tgcactcatt tgacctttgt
    53281 tcaggcgagt cagggcgtca cggaaggccg gatcgaaaat atctggtgta gcccagccga
    53341 gatcgccgcc ctggttagca gagactggat cctgagagaa ctctttcgtt gcggcagcaa
    53401 aagtcgtttt accactctcg atatcagcag caatctgttc cagtttcaca cgggcctgtt
    53461 cgtcagtcat gatcggcgac ggtttcagca gaatatggcg agcatgaact tcggtcaccg
    53521 agatattttt gctttcgccg cgcaggtcgt taactttcag aatatggaag ccaacgccgg
    53581 aacgaatcgg gccaacaatg tcgcctttct tcgcggtgct taatgcctgg gcgaagatcc
    53641 cgggcaactc ctgaatacgg ccccagccca tctggccgcc gttcagcgcc tgctggtcgg
    53701 cagaatgagc aatcgccagc ttaccgaaat cagcgccgtt acgcgcctga tcgacaatgg
    53761 cgcgcgcctg gctttccgct tcgttcacct gatcagaggt cgggttttcc ggcagcggga
    53821 tcaggatgtg gctcaggttc agctcagtgc tggcgtcgtt ttggttaccc acctgctgcg
    53881 ccagggattc gacttcctgc ggcaggatgg tgatgcgacg acgcacctcg ttgttacgca
    53941 cttcagagat aatcatctct ttgcggatct ggttacgata ggtgttgtag ttcagtccat
    54001 cgtaagccag acggctgcgc atctgatcca gcgtcatgtt gttctgtttc gcgatgttag
    54061 caatcgcctg atccagctgc tcatcggaga ttttcactcc cattttctgc cccatctgca
    54121 gaatgatttg atccatgatc aaacgttcca tgatttggtg gcgcagcgtc gcgtcatcag
    54181 gaagttgctg ccttgcctga gcagcgttca gttttaccga ctgcattaat ccatcaacgt
    54241 cgctttccag cacgacgccg ttattgacga cggctgcgac tttatcgact acctgggggg
    54301 cagcgaaact ggtattcgcg atcatggcga taccgagaag cagcgttttc cagttcttca
    54361 tactttttcc atttcgatta accgcactgc ggattacgtg gtaaatcaac aaatcacaaa
    54421 gtgttttgat acggcagaat gttcgaacgc agcatctctt gcgtacccag accgtagttg
    54481 gagctcaggc cgcgaagttc gatgttaaag ctgattgcgt tgtcatatac cgcatgttgt
    54541 ttatcgttat cccaaccgtt cagcttccgc tcgtaaccga cgcgaattgc atagcagcag
    54601 gagctgtatt gcacacctaa catagagtcg gcttgcttgt tagcattggt gtcgtagtag
    54661 taggccccaa caatggacca acgatcggca attggccagc tggcgacagc acctacctgc
    54721 gaaataccat tcttatattg ctcagcagtg gaatagtact taggcagcgt agcctgaata
    54781 tattccgggc tggcgtaacg gtaattcagc tgtaccagac ggtcttcatc ccgacggtat
    54841 tcaatgctgg agttactggt cgctacgtta tccagacgtg tatcgtactg aatcccgcca
    54901 cgcaatcccc aacgctcgga gatacgccag taagtatcgc ctgcccacac cagtgaaccc
    54961 gttttgtcgt cattctccca tgttatgttg tcatcgccag tgcgagactc cgtgaaatag
    55021 tagatttgac caacggaaat attaaaacgt tcaacggcag catcatcata tatgcgagat
    55081 gtgacaccgg tcgtcacctg gttagcggag gcaatacggt caagaccgcc gtaagtccgg
    55141 tcccggaaca ggccagagta gtcagattgc agcagagacg agtcgtagtt atagatgtcg
    55201 ctctgatcgc gatacggcac gtacaaatac tgcgcgcgcg gttccagcgt ttgggtataa
    55261 cccggagcca gcatttccat atcgcgttca aagaccattt tgccgtcaac tttgaattgc
    55321 ggcattacgc ggttaacgga ttcgtccagc ttggtcgtgt ttctggagtt ataccagtca
    55381 agattggttt gctgataatg ggttgccagc aacttcgctt cggtattgat gctgccccag
    55441 ttattagaga gcggcaaatt gatggtcggt tccaggtgaa cacgggttgc ttcaggcatg
    55501 tcgtctctgg tgttaacaaa gtgcactgcc tggccgtaaa tacgcgtatc aaacggacca
    55561 acatcattct ggtagtaatt aacgtctaac tgtggctctg ccgagtagct actggtgttc
    55621 tgttcgctga aaacctggaa ctgcttggtt gaaacggtgg cattgaagtt ttgcaccgca
    55681 tagccaacgc tgaatttttg cgttgcgtag ccgtcagtac tggaaccgta cttgttatcg
    55741 aaatcattga agtagctagg atcgctgacc ttggtgtagt cgacgttgaa acgccacacc
    55801 tgatccatga ccccggagtg gttccagtag aataaccaac gacgtgaact gtcatcgttc
    55861 gggtgttcat cttcatagac tttatctgaa ggcagatagt ccagttccat caagccagcg
    55921 cccgcctggg agaggtagcg gaattcgttc tcccacatga tgttgccacg acgatgcata
    55981 taatgcggcg tgatggtggc atccatattt ggcgcgatgt tccagtaata tggcaggtag
    56041 aactcaaagt agttggtggt ggtgtacttg gcgttcggga tcaagaaacc agagcgacgt
    56101 ttgtcaccca ccggcaactg caaatagggg ctataaaaga tcggtaccgg acccacctta
    56161 aagcgggcgt tccagatctc cgcaacttgt tcttcgcggt catgaataat ttcgctacct
    56221 accacgctcc aggtgtcaga acccggcaga caggaggtaa agctaccgtt atccagaatg
    56281 gtatagcggt tttcgccacg ttgtttcatc aggtccgctt taccgcgacc ctggcgaccc
    56341 accatctggt aatcaccttc ccagacgttg gtatctttgg tgttcagatt cgcccagcct
    56401 ttcggccctt tgaggatcac ctggttatcg tcgtaatgga cattaccgag cgcatcaacg
    56461 gtacgtaccg gctccggttg tcctggtgcc tctttttgat ggagctgcac ttcgtcggcc
    56521 tgcagacggc tgttaccctg catgatatcc acgctgccag taaacacggc gtcatccggg
    56581 tagtcccctt tcgcgtggtc agcattgata gtcacgggta agtcattggt atcgccctgt
    56641 accagaggac ggtcatagct tggcacgccc aacatgcact gtgaggcgag gtcggctgcc
    56701 agtccctgtt gactataaag ggcggtggca atcatggtgg ccaggagagt ggggatacgt
    56761 tttttcatac gttgatttta ttgttccatc atcggtaacg ttgcgcgtga caaacggtca
    56821 gagactaacg tactcgtcat ctctacgcta gtgttaatcc tgtccgaata gcgtcagtgg
    56881 tgttaggcac ggcattgaat gacaggtatg ataatgcaaa ttataggcga tgtcccacaa
    56941 ttgaccgcag ccggaaaacg gtaaaagcac ctttatattg tgggagatag ccctgatatc
    57001 cgtgtgtcga tttggggaat atatgcagta ttggggaaaa atcattggcg tggccgtggc
    57061 cttactgatg ggcggcggct tttggggcgt agtgttaggc ctgttaattg gccatatgtt
    57121 tgataaagcc cgtagccgta aaatggcgtg gttcgccaac cagcgtgagc gtcaggcgct
    57181 gttttttgcc accacttttg aagtgatggg gcatttaacc aaatccaaag gtcgcgtcac
    57241 ggaggctgat attcatatcg ccagccagtt gatggaccga atgaatcttc atggcgcttc
    57301 ccgtactgcg gcgcaaaatg cgttccgggt gggaaaatca gacaattacc cgctgcgcga
    57361 aaagatgcgc cagtttcgca gtgtctgctt tggtcgtttt gacttaattc gtatgtttct
    57421 ggagatccag attcaggcgg cgtttgctga tggttcactg cacccgaatg aacgggcggt
    57481 gctgtatgtc attgcagaag aattagggat ctcccgcgct cagtttgacc agtttttgcg
    57541 catgatgcag ggcggtgcac agtttggcgg cggttatcag cagcaaactg gcggtggtaa
    57601 ctggcagcaa gcgcagcgtg gcccaacgct ggaagatgcc tgtaatgtgc tgggcgtgaa
    57661 gccgacggat gatgcgacca ccatcaaacg tgcctaccgt aagctgatga gtgaacacca
    57721 tcccgataag ctggtggcga aaggtttgcc gcctgagatg atggagatgg cgaagcagaa
    57781 agcgcaggaa attcagcagg catatgagct gataaagcag cagaaagggt ttaaatgacc
    57841 ctgtaaatga tgctgagtaa ctgcccacga ttaaaggtgg ccgccctggc ggtcacttct
    57901 ttgagaaaag gcgtttactc agaatggtgg acaggctcaa tgcacggttt acgggagggg
    57961 ttctgtaggt tttatcgcgt tgaccctgct taaggttgag agctttacga cgagcggaat
    58021 tatattttta cgtcttaaaa ataaaaaaca catacctgaa tgagcgattt ttgaaagtat
    58081 atttattcag aacgcgcatc atgagttttt aactcaatgc gaggctatta ccatgaaagt
    58141 atcagttcca ggcatgccgg ttacactttt aaatatgagc aagaacgata tttataagat
    58201 ggtgagcggg gacaagatgg acgtgaagat gaatatcttt caacgcttgt gggagacgtt
    58261 acgccatctg ttctggtcag ataaacagac tgaggcttat aaacttctgt tcaatttcgt
    58321 gaataaccag actggcaaca tcaacgcctc agaatacttt actggggcta tcaacgagaa
    58381 tgagagagaa aagtttatca atagcctgga attattcaat aaacttaaaa catgcgcaaa
    58441 aaatccggat gagttggtcg caaagggcaa tatgcgctgg gtcgcccaga ccttcgggga
    58501 tatcgagtta agtgtcactt ttttcattga aaagaataag atatgtactc agacgttgca
    58561 gctgcataag ggccaaggta acttgggcgt tgatcttaga aaggcttacc ttcccggcgt
    58621 tgacatgagg gattgttacc ttggtaaaaa aacaatgaaa ggtagcaatg atatccttta
    58681 tgagagacct gggtggaatg ctaacctggg cgtgctaccc cggacggtgc taccccggac
    58741 ggtgctaacc cggacggtgc taacctggac ggtgctaccg tgaacggtgc tacctcctta
    58801 tatgatgagg taattattat taataaaatc ccccccaaaa aaattgatac taaaggagtt
    58861 gctactgaag aagttgctac taaaaaagta ctgctgaaca aattactgac aacgcaatta
    58921 ttgaatgagc cagaataagc taaggttgaa ggggctggaa cgccccttca accttagcag
    58981 tagcgtggga tgatttcaca attagaaaga cctgcatgat gagctagaga agaggctagt
    59041 gacgcaaggc gtcgtgcagg acacggatca ccgagatggg catcgccaac cagactgcta
    59101 attagcccat gaataacaat cagaaaggac cataacagac ccgttaaaat gaaatataag
    59161 agacggtcaa cgggtgaaga aaaagttcaa aaattcgctg tggagcagga agggaattac
    59221 cgaatggaaa gcgtagccac acgcaacaac tgaaagcagt ttggcagaaa caaaaaatcc
    59281 ccggactcgg ggatttatgt acaagaggca gcccttagga tgagggtata aacgtacagg
    59341 aaaggttaaa aatccgctgg cgctttaaac gtcatactat tgccatacgc cggatgggta
    59401 atcgtcaaca tctctgcatg tagcaacaaa cgtggtgcca tcgctctcgc ttctggtgat
    59461 gcataaaaac gatcgccgag aatcggatga cccagcgcca gcatatgcac acgcaattga
    59521 tgcgaacgcc cggtaatcgg ttttaacacc actcttgccg tgttatccgc cgcatactcc
    59581 accacttcat attccgtctg cgcaggttta cccgtttcgt aacagacttt ctgtttcggg
    59641 cggtttggcc agtcgcaaat cagcggcaga tccaccagac cttctgcggg ggatggatgc
    59701 ccccagacgc gggccacata ctgctttttc ggctcgcgct cgcggaactg gcgttttaac
    59761 tcccgctccg cggctttggt cagcgccact acaatcacgc cgctggtagc catatccaga
    59821 cgatgcaccg attctgcctg cggataatca cgctgaatgc gcgtcatcac gctgtctttg
    59881 tgctcttcca gacgacccgg cactgacaac aaaccgctcg gcttgttgac caccataata
    59941 tggtcatcct gatacaggat aaccaaccag ggttcctgcg gtggattgta gttttccatc
    60001 cccattttcg gctccgttac tgatgcgtta caacgatcaa acgcagggca tccagacgcc
    60061 aacctgcctg atccaggctt tccattacct gctgacggtt gctctcaatg gcggtcagtt
    60121 cgtcgtcacg aatgttcggg ttcactgcac gcagagcttc cagacgagac agctcggcag
    60181 acagtttttc gtcggcttcg ttacgcgctg catcaatcaa tgcacgggca gatttctcga
    60241 tctgcgcttc acccagttga aggatagcgt gaacatcctg ctgcacggcg ttaaccagtt
    60301 tgctgccggt gtgacggtta accgcgttaa gctggcggtt aaaggtttca aactctacct
    60361 gcgccgccag gttgttgccg tttttatcca gcagcatacg taccggcgtc ggtggcagga
    60421 agcggttgag ctgcaactgc ttcggagcct gggcttcaac cacataaatc agttccacca
    60481 acagcgtacc taccggcaac gctttgtttt ttaacagtga aatcgtgctg ctaccggtat
    60541 cgccagaaag gatcagatcc agaccgttgc ggatcagcgg atgctcccag gtaataaact
    60601 gtgcatcttc acgcgccagc gccacttcac gatcaaaggt gatggtgatg ccatcttccg
    60661 acaggccagg gaagtccggc accagcatat gatcggacgg cgtcagcacg atcatgttgt
    60721 cgccgcgatc gtcctgattg ataccgataa tatcgaacag gttcatggcg aaggcgatca
    60781 ggttggtatc gtcatcctgc tcttcaatgc tttctgccag tgcctgggct ttttcgccac
    60841 cgttggagtg gatttccagc aggcggtcac gaccctgttc cagctgtgct ttcagcgctt
    60901 catgttgctc gcggcagttt ttgatcagat cgtcaaagcc ttcggtttga tccggtgaag
    60961 ccagatagtt aatcagatcg ttgtatacgc tatcgtaaat agtgcgtccg gtcgggcagg
    61021 tgtgctcaaa tgcatccaga ccttcgtgat accagcgcac cagcaccgac tgagcggttt
    61081 tctccagata aggcacatgg atctgaatat cgtgcgcctg gccgatacga tccagacgac
    61141 caatacgctg ctccagtaga tccgggttga atggcaggtc aaacatcacc atgtggctgg
    61201 cgaactggaa gttacgtcct tcagaaccga tttctgagca cagcagtacc tgtgcgccgg
    61261 tgtcttcttc ggcaaaccag gcggcagcgc cggtcacgtt cgataatcga cataccttcg
    61321 tggaacaccg cagcgcgaat accttcacgt tcgcgcagta cctgctccag ttgcagcgca
    61381 gtggcagctt tggcgcagat caccagcact ttctgagagc gatggctggt caggtagccc
    61441 atcagccact caacgcgcgg atcgaagttc caccaggtgg cgttatcacc ttcaaattcc
    61501 tgataaatac gctccgggta gagcatatcg cgagcacgat cttccgcact tttacgtgcg
    61561 cccataatgc cggagacttt aatagccgtc tgatactgcg tcggtagcgg cagcttaatg
    61621 gtgtgcagct cgcgtttcgg gaatcctttc acaccgttac gcgtgttacg gaacagcacg
    61681 cggctggtgc cgtggcgatc catcagcatc gaaaccagct cctgacgggc gctctgggca
    61741 tcttcgctgt cgctgtttgc tgcctgcaac agcggctcga tatcctgctc gccgatcatc
    61801 tcgccgagca tgttcagttc gtcattgctc agtttgttac ctgccagcag catggcaacg
    61861 gcgtccgcaa ccggacgata atttttctgc tcttcaacga actgcgcaaa atcgtggaaa
    61921 cggttcgggt ccagcagacg cagacgggcg aagtggcttt ccatccccag ctgttccggg
    61981 gtcgcggtca gcagcagaac gcccggcacg tgctctgcca gttgttcaat ggcctgatat
    62041 tcacggcttg gcgcatcttc gctccacacc aggtgatgcg cttcatcgac caccagcagg
    62101 tcccattcgg cttcacagag atgttccagg cgctgtttgc tacgacgggc aaaatccagc
    62161 gagcaaatca ccagctgttc ggtgtcaaac gggttgtaag catcgtgctg agcttcggca
    62221 taacgctcat catcaaatag cgcaaagcgc aggttgaaac ggcgcagcat ttctaccagc
    62281 cactgatgct gtaaggtttc cgggacgata attagcacac gttcagcagc gccagagagc
    62341 agttgctgat gcaggatcat cccggcttca atggttttcc ctaaacccac ttcgtcagcc
    62401 agcaggacgc gcggcgcgtg gcggcgacca acatcatgag cgatgttgag ctgatgcggg
    62461 atcaggctgg tacgctgacc gcgcaggccg ctgtacggca tacggaactg ttcgctggaa
    62521 tatttacgcg cgcgataacg cagcgcaaag cggtccatac ggtcaatctg cccggcaaac
    62581 agacggtcct gcggtttgct gaacaccagt ttgctatcaa ggaaaacttc acgcagggct
    62641 acgccggact cttcagtatc caggcgagta ccgatatagg tcagcaagcc attttcttct
    62701 tttacttctt cgacttgcat ctgccagccg tcatggctgg taatggtatc accagggttg
    62761 aacatcacgc gggtcacggg ggaatcactg cgtgcgtaca gacggttttc accagtagat
    62821 gggaaaagta aagtgacagt tcgcgcatcc accgcgacaa cggttccaag tcccaattcg
    62881 ctttctgtat cgctgatcca gcgttgacca agtgtaaaag gcatatgtgt tcggctctat
    62941 atctttaatt gcaggcaata accacccgct accgtgctta tgaggtagtg gtgttattca
    63001 ggtccaggaa tggaaagggc gctatggtac tggatggcaa agcattcgtc acgcatcaaa
    63061 atggtatctg gcgaactctt ttttttgctc aaaatagccc aagttgcccg gtcataagtg
    63121 tagcaaaatt atcctcaata aaagggagta ttccctccgc cacgggttgt agctggcggg
    63181 tcagatagtg ttcgtaatcc agtggtgaac gttggtagtc cagcggctcc gggccgttgg
    63241 tggtccatac gtacttaatg gtgccgcgat tctgatattg caaggggcga ccacgctttt
    63301 ggttttcttc atcggcaagg cgagcggcgc gtacatgagg cggcacatta cgctgatact
    63361 cgctcagcgg acggcgaagg cgtttacggt aaaccagtcg cgcatccagt tcacccgcca
    63421 tcagtttgtc gatggtttcg cgtacatatt cctgatatgg ctcgttgcgg aagatgcgca
    63481 ggtatagctc ctgctgaaac tgctgggcca gcggcgtcca gtcggtgcgc acggtttcca
    63541 gccctttaaa caccatccgc tgcttgtcgc cctcctgaat cagtccggca taacgctttt
    63601 tactgccggt atcggctccg cgaatggttg gcatcagaaa acggcagaaa tgggtttcat
    63661 actccagttc taatgcgctg gtcagccgtt gtttttgcag cgtttccgcc caccaggcgt
    63721 taacgtgctg caccagtgca cgaccgattt tcgccgcttc ttcttccgaa tgtgcgcctt
    63781 tcagccagac aaacgttgag tcggtatcgc cgtagataac gtcgtagccc tgtgcttcaa
    63841 tcaacgcttt ggtttgccgc atgatctgat gaccacgcat ggtgatcgac gatgccagcc
    63901 gcggatcgaa gaagcggcag gcggtggtgc cgagcacgcc ataaaaggca ttcatgatga
    63961 ttttcagcgc ctgcgacagc ggtttgttac cctggcgttt ggcttcatcg cgcccgtgcc
    64021 agatgttagt cacaatctcc ggcaggcaat gtttttctcg cgagaaccag gcatcgagaa
    64081 aaccttcggt actgtgctct ggatcaggct gcgccatgcc ttccaccagc ccgacgggat
    64141 caatcagaaa ggtgcggatg atcgacgggt acaggctttt atagtccagc accagcactg
    64201 aatcataaag ccctggccgt gaatccatca cgtagccgcc agggctggcg tgcggcggca
    64261 cttcgccgag attaggcgcg acataaccag cgcgatgcat tcgcggaaaa tagagatgac
    64321 caaatgccgc caccgaaccg ccgtgtcggt ccaccggcag gccgttcacc gttgcccgtt
    64381 cgagtaaaaa tggcatgatt tcagttttgt ggaagatctg cgtcaccagc tcgcaatctt
    64441 tcaggttata agttgccagc gcaggtttat cttcggcgaa acggcggtca atttcgtcca
    64501 ttcgatccca cgggttatcg atagattttc cttcgcctaa tagctcctga gcgacagttt
    64561 ccagcgagaa tgaagagaaa ttccagaacg cggatttcag cgcctcgata ccgtcgataa
    64621 ttagccgacc tttagcctgg gcaaaaaaga cgccgttttt aaagccgtgc tcgcgccact
    64681 ccagctcgct attatcgcgc ccaagacgca gcggaagacg gtaacgctcg gcatgttttt
    64741 gcagcattcg cagatcgaac tgcaccacgt tccaaccgat gatcacatca ggatcgtagt
    64801 tggcaaacca ggcgttgagt ttttccagca actgcgggcg gctggcgacg tattccagtt
    64861 cgaaatcaag cgaggaggcg tcgccattct ccggccccag catataaacg atgcgctgcc
    64921 cgcagccttc caggccgatg cagtacagct caccgtggcg ggtggtttca atatctatag
    64981 aaacccactt gagcggcgga cgatagtcgg gatgcggttt cagacgggca ttaacgatag
    65041 tgccattgtg catatcaccc tcgacccaca ccggtgaggt gataaaccgc tccatcagat
    65101 agcgttctgg cggacgcaca tcggcctcgt agacggtaac gccaccttca cgcaggcgct
    65161 tttcgtaatt catcaattgg cgatgggcgc gacagtaaag gccatacacc ggctggcggt
    65221 gaaaatcctt taacgccagc ggtgtcaggc gaaagccttg ttcaccctgc aaaatatgct
    65281 gagcgcgggg aacctgatcg gcgggaataa acgccacgga ctcttgcggt gcaagcgtaa
    65341 cctgcaacgg cccgttgtcc gtcgccagcc agaaggagac ttctgtccct tgcggggtgt
    65401 cccgccagtg tcgggttaag ataaaacctg cctgcgccac gctgaaaatc catcaaaaaa
    65461 ccaggcttga gtatagcctg gtttcgtttg attggctgtg gttttataca gtcattactg
    65521 cccgtaatat gccttcgcgc catgcttacg cagatagtgt ttatccagca gcgtttgctg
    65581 catatccggt aactgcggcg ctaactgacg gcagaatatc cccatataag cgacctcttc
    65641 cagcacgatg gcgttatgca ccgcatcttc ggcatttttg ccccatgcaa acgggccgtg
    65701 ggaatggacc agaacgccgg gcatttgcgc tgcatcgata ccctgttttt caaaggtttc
    65761 tacgatgacg ttaccggttt cccactcata ttcgccgttg atttctgcgt cggtcatttt
    65821 gcgggtgcag ggaatggtgc cgtagaaata gtcggcgtgg gtggtgccgg ttgctggaat
    65881 cgactgaccc gcctgcgccc agatggtggc gtggcgcgag tgcgtatgca caatgccgcc
    65941 aatggagggg aatgcctgat agagcagccg gtgagttggc gtgtcggagg agggcttttt
    66001 cgtaccttca accacttcac cggtttcgat gctaaccacg accatatcgt cagcggtcat
    66061 gacgctgtaa tcgacgccgg aaggtttgat cacaaagacg ccgcgctcgc gatcaacggc
    66121 gctgacgttg ccccatgtga gcgtgaccag gttgtgtttt ggcagcgcca ggttggcttc
    66181 taatacctgg cgtttgagat cttctaacat gttgactcct tcgtgccgga tgcgctttgc
    66241 ttatccggcc tacaaaatcg cagcgtgtag gcctgataag acgcgccagc gtcgcatcag
    66301 gcgttgaatg ccggatgcgc tttgcttatc cggcctacaa aatcgcagcg cgtaggcctg
    66361 ataagacgcg ccagcgtcgc atcaggcgtt gaatgccgga tgcgctttgc ttatccggcc
    66421 tacaaaatcg cagcgtgtag gccagataag acgcgtcagc gtcgcatcag gcgttacata
    66481 ccggatgcgg ctacttagcg acgaaacccg taatacactt cgttccagcg cagcgcgtct
    66541 ttaaacgctg gcaggcgtgt gtcgttatca atcaccgtga tttcaatgtc gtgcatctcg
    66601 gcgaattggc gcatatcgtt gaggttcagt gcatggctga agacggtatg gtgcgcgcca
    66661 ccagcgagga tccacgcttc ggaagcagtt ggcagatccg gttgcgcttt ccacagcgca
    66721 ttcgccaccg gcagtttcgg cagggagtgc ggtgttttca ccgtgtcgat acagttaacc
    66781 agcagacggt aacgatcgcc gagatcaatc aggctggcga caatcgctgg accggtttgg
    66841 gtattgaaga tcagtcgggc aggatcgtcc ttaccaccaa taccgagatg ctgaacgtcg
    66901 aggatcggtt tctcttctac ggcaatcgac gggcagactt ccagcatatg ggagccgagc
    66961 accaagtcat tacctttctc gaagtgatag gtgtagtcct ccataaagga ggtgccgccc
    67021 tgcagaccgg ttgacatcac cttcatgatg cgaagcaggg cggcggtttt ccagtcgcct
    67081 tcgcccgcaa agccgtaacc ctgctgcatc agacgctgta cggccagacc tggaagctgt
    67141 ttcagaccgt gcaaatcttc aaaggtggtg gtgaacgcgt ggaagccacc ttgttccagg
    67201 aaacgcttca tccccagctc aatacgcgcc gcttccagca cgttctgtcg tttttcgccg
    67261 tggatttgtg ttgcaggcgt catggtgtag cagctttcgt actcatcgac cagcgcgtta
    67321 acatcgccgt cgctgatgga gttcaccacc tgcaccagat cgccaaccgc ccaggtattg
    67381 acggagaaac cgaacttgat ctgtgcggca actttatcac catcggtgac cgccacttca
    67441 cgcatgttat cgccaaaacg gcagactttc agatgacggg tatcctgttt agaaaccgcc
    67501 tgacgcatcc aggagccgat acgctcatgg gcttgtttat cctgccagtg accggtaacg
    67561 acggcatgtt gctgacgcat acgcgcgcca atgaagccga actcgcgacc gccatgtgca
    67621 gtctggttca ggttcataaa gtccatatcg atactgtccc acggcagcgc cgcgttgaac
    67681 tgggtgtgga attgcagcaa cggtttgttg agcatggtca ggccgttgat ccacattttg
    67741 gccggggaga aggtgtgcag ccacaccacc agaccagcgc acggatcgtc gtaattcgcg
    67801 tcgcggcaaa tagcggtgat ttcatccggc gtggtgccca gcggtttcaa caccagtttg
    67861 cagggcagtt tcgcttccgt attcagcgca ttaacaacgt gctcggcatg ttgggtgacc
    67921 tgacgcaggg tttccgggcc atacagatgc tggctgccaa tgacaaacca cacttcataa
    67981 ttatcaaaaa tcgtcattat cgtgtcctta tagagtcgca acggcctggg cagcctgtgc
    68041 cggggcggaa gttggaagat agtgttgttc ggcgctcatc gcccattgct gatagcggcg
    68101 ataaagctgt tcaaagcgtt gtgcctgttc gctgcgcggt tgcagggttt tctctaccgc
    68161 actggccatt ttttgctggg ctgatgggat gtctgcgtgc actttcgcgg cgacggcagc
    68221 aaaaatcgcc gcaccgagcg cacagcactg gtcagaggca acaatttgca gcgggcgatt
    68281 cagcacgtcg cagcaggcct gcataatgac ttggtttttc cgcgcgatgc cgcccagcgc
    68341 catcacgtta ttgacggcga tcccctgatc ggtaaagcac tccatgattg cgcgtgcgcc
    68401 aaaggcggtg gcagcaatca aaccgccgaa cagcagcgga gcgtcggtag cgaggttaag
    68461 atcggtaatc acccctttca ggcgttggtt agcgtttggc gagcgacgac cgttaaacca
    68521 gtcgagcacc accggcaggt gatccagaga cggatttttg gcccatgctt cggtcagcgc
    68581 cggaagcagt tgtttctggc tggcgttgat ttgcgctttc agttccggat gctgggcggc
    68641 aagctgttcc agcggccagc tgagtacgcg accgaaccag gcgtagatat caccaaacgc
    68701 cgattggcct gcttccagac cgataaatcc aggcaccacg ctgccatcaa cctgaccgca
    68761 aataccttta actgcccgct cgccaacgct ctgtttgtcg gcaatcagaa tgtcgcaggt
    68821 ggaagtaccg ataactttta ccagtgcgtt aggctgtgcg cctgcgccaa ctgcgcccat
    68881 atggcagtca aacgcgccgc cggaaatcac cacgctttca ggcaggccga gacgctgcgc
    68941 ccattccggg cataaggtgc ccaccggaat atcggcagtc caggtgtcag tgaacagcgg
    69001 ggaaggcaaa tggcgattga ggatcgggtc cagctcatca aagaaactgg ctggcggcaa
    69061 gccgccccag ctttcgtgcc acagagattt atgcccggcg ctgcaacgtc cgcgacgaat
    69121 atcctgcggg cgggtggtac cggaaagcag agctggcacc cagtcgcaca gctcaatcca
    69181 cgatgcggca gattgcgcca cggcgctgtc ctggcgagtc acatgcagga tttttgccca
    69241 gaaccattcg ctggaataaa taccgccaat atagcgggag tagtcaacat tgcccggcgc
    69301 gtggcacaaa cgggtaatct cttcgcttct ttcaaccgca gtgtggtctt tccacaatac
    69361 gaacatcgcg ttcgggtttt cggcaaactc cgggcgcagc gccagcacgt taccgtcggc
    69421 atcaatcggt gcgggcgtcg agccggtact gtcaacgcca atcccgacca cagctgcgcg
    69481 ctgttcgacg ctaagctctg caagcacggt tttcagtgcc gcttccattg actcaatgta
    69541 gtcacgcgga tgatgacgga actggttatt cggggcatca caaaattgcc ctttttgcca
    69601 acggggatac cactctacgc tggtggcgat ctcttcaccg ctggcgcagt ccaccgccaa
    69661 agctcgcaca gaatcactgc caaaatcgag gccaattgca atcgccatcg tttcactcca
    69721 tccaaaaaaa cgggtatgga gaaacagtag agagttgcga taaaaagcgt caggtaggat
    69781 ccgctaatct tatggataaa aatgctatgg catagcaaag tgtgacgccg tgcaaataat
    69841 caatgtggac ttttctgccg tgattataga cacttttgtt acgcgttttt gtcatggctt
    69901 tggtcccgct ttgttacaga atgcttttaa taagcggggt taccggttgg gttagcgaga
    69961 agagccagta aaagacgcag tgacggcaat gtctgatgca atatggacaa ttggtttctt
    70021 ctctgaatgg tgggagtatg aaaagtatgg ctgaagcgca aaatgatccc ctgctgccgg
    70081 gatactcgtt taacgcccat ctggtggcgg gtttaacgcc gattgaggcc aacggttatc
    70141 tcgatttttt tatcgaccga ccgctgggaa tgaaaggtta tattctcaat ctcaccattc
    70201 gcggtcaggg ggtggtgaaa aatcagggac gagaatttgt ctgccgaccg ggtgatattt
    70261 tgctgttccc gccaggagag attcatcact acggtcgtca tccggaggct cgcgaatggt
    70321 atcaccagtg ggtttacttt cgtccgcgcg cctactggca tgaatggctt aactggccgt
    70381 caatatttgc caatacgggt ttctttcgcc cggatgaagc gcaccagccg catttcagcg
    70441 acctgtttgg gcaaatcatt aacgccgggc aaggggaagg gcgctattcg gagctgctgg
    70501 cgataaatct gcttgagcaa ttgttactgc ggcgcatgga agcgattaac gagtcgctcc
    70561 atccgccgat ggataatcgg gtacgcgagg cttgtcagta catcagcgat cacctggcag
    70621 acagcaattt tgatatcgcc agcgtcgcac agcatgtttg cttgtcgccg tcgcgtctgt
    70681 cacatctttt ccgccagcag ttagggatta gcgtcttaag ctggcgcgag gaccaacgta
    70741 tcagccaggc gaagctgctt ttgagcacta cccggatgcc tatcgccacc gtcggtcgca
    70801 atgttggttt tgacgatcaa ctctatttct cgcgagtatt taaaaaatgc accggggcca
    70861 gcccgagcga gtttcgtgcc ggttgtgaag aaaaagtgaa tgatgtagcc gtcaagttgt
    70921 cataattggt aacgaatcag acaattgacg gcttgacgga gtagcatagg gtttgcagaa
    70981 tccctgcttc gtccatttga caggccacat tatgcaagca ttgcggaaca ctttattacc
    71041 caaccaccgt gttcattgat ggcggtggtg ttggtggcct ttctggagtc gctggcgctg
    71101 gtcggtttga ttctacccgg tacggtgctg atggcggggc tgggagcgct gattggcagc
    71161 ggcgagttaa gtttctggca cgcctggctg gcagggatta ttggctgctt gatgggcgac
    71221 tggatttctt tctggctggg ttggcgtttt aaaaagccgt tgcatcgctg gtcatttctg
    71281 aagaaaaaca aagcactact tgataaaact gaacatgcgt tgcatcaaca cagcatgttc
    71341 accattctgg tcggtcgttt tgttggcccg acgcgtccgc tggtgccaat ggtggcggga
    71401 atgctggatc tgccggtggc taaatttatt acgccgaata ttatcggctg cctgctgtgg
    71461 ccgccgtttt acttcctgcc agggattctg gcgggcgcgg cgatcgatat tcctgccgga
    71521 atgcagagcg gtgagtttaa atggttgctg ctggcaacag cggtgttttt gtgggttggt
    71581 ggctggctgt gctggcggtt atggcgcagc ggtaaagcga ctgaccgttt gagtcattat
    71641 ttgtcccgcg gtcgtttgtt gtggctgacg ccgttgattt ctgccatcgg cgtggtggcg
    71701 ctggtggtgt taattcgcca cccgttgatg ccggtgtata tcgatatttt gcgtaaagtg
    71761 gttggggttt aggagatagt cttgtgcggg ttgcctgagc gcgacgcttg ccgcgtctta
    71821 tcaggcctac aaaacgcact acccgtaggt cggataaggc gttcacgccg catccgacag
    71881 tgcatactaa cccgtaatcc ccaatagtgc cgaagcactc gccttaccgc tcaacaactc
    71941 attggtcata ccctgccagg cgatgcgccc gtcggcgact actaccgagc gcgtggcgat
    72001 ccgcgccgca tcttccacgc tgtgcgacac catcaatagc gtcatttttt gctgctggca
    72061 gctcgtgctc accagcgtca acatctcctg acgtaacgcc ggatcgagcg cagagaacag
    72121 ttcatcgagc aataaaatcg gctgttcgcg taccagacaa cgcgctaacg ccactcgctg
    72181 tcgctgaccg ccggaaagct cgcccggtaa ccgcgccatt aaattatcaa tccccatctg
    72241 gcgggcgata gcgtgcattt tcccctgctg taccgcgttc agtttcaatc ccggatttag
    72301 ccccagcccg atgttctgtg cgaccgtcag gtggctgaac aggttgttct cctgaaacag
    72361 catcgacacc ggacggcgtg acggcggcat agttgtgtga tctacgccat cgatagtcag
    72421 cgaaccgctg gctggcgtca gaaaaccggc gatcaaattc agcagggtac ttttacccgc
    72481 gccgcttggc ccgaggatcg ccacctgctc gccgcgttcc accgttaagc taaaacgcat
    72541 cggcaaatgg tggtaaagcc aggtgatatc agtcagtttt aacatttcgc cccggtagtt
    72601 tttcaatcac ggtaaacagc agaaaacaga gcagcagcag aattaacgtg gtgaccgcac
    72661 cgtcctggct gcgataggag ccaatttgct ggtagagata aaacggcagg gtgcggaaat
    72721 catcgttacc gaacaacgcc accacgccaa aatcaccaat cgacagcacg catgcaaagg
    72781 ccagcgcctg cgccagtgga cgtttcaggg cgcgcagctc caccactttt aagcgtgacc
    72841 agccttcaat ccccagcgac tgacataaca tgctgtagcg ggcggtgata tcgcgcatcg
    72901 ggttttccag cactttcagc gcataaggga tcgccattaa cgcattggtg aaaatcacaa
    72961 tgccgtcagc agattgtggc aggccgatag tgttgttgag cagtaaaaag aagccggtag
    73021 ccagcacaat ccccggcatg gcgaggatca acatgccgct catctccagc acctgacccg
    73081 ccagcatttt ctgccgcgcc cgcagttcgc gactgctcca tagcagcatc atggtcagca
    73141 ctacgcacaa tacacctgcc gccagcgcaa tacgcaacga ggtccacagc gcctgccaca
    73201 gcaccggttg tgccagcact tccggcaact ggcgatttac cccatcgacg atcaccgcca
    73261 gtaacggtgg cagcaacagc agcagcgcca gcacaattaa caccgtgtcg caaatgcggc
    73321 tatgcagacg atcgtccggg tcgcgccagc cttgcagcag cgtggtgccg ggcgcaatgg
    73381 ccttactcaa tcgctgactc aacagcacca gcccgaggca gcacaccatc tggagcagcg
    73441 ccagcattgc cgcgcgggca ggatcgtagt cgtaactcag cgcctgatag attgccagct
    73501 cgatagtggt cgcctgcgga ccgcccccca gcgatagcac ggtggcgaag ctggcgaaac
    73561 agagcataaa gataagcgca gcaaccggcg ggatttgtcg ccgtaaccac ggccattcga
    73621 cgaagcggaa aaaatgccag ctacgcatcc caagctgggc ggcaagttga cgctgttcgc
    73681 cggggatgtt ttccagtgcc tggagtaata agcggctcgc catcggcaga ttaaaaaaca
    73741 catgggccag caaaatacct tgcaggccgt agggcgaaaa ggtccactcc agaccgagcg
    73801 attggcagag tgttgccagc cagccctggc gaccatagac gctaagaatg ccgaaaacag
    73861 cgaccaacac cgggaggatc aaggtcattg cacacagacg caacagcgcc agccgacccg
    73921 gaaagcgcct gcgatagagc gcgcgggcga ggaatatcgc gggtatgaca gagagcagtg
    73981 ccgagagaaa cgcctgccag aaggagaagc gcaccacatg ccacagatag ctgtcctgcc
    74041 agactgccac ccagtcatcc tgcggcgcgt tccaccacag ggcgagaaac gccgccagcg
    74101 caaccgctac caccagcgtg gtggcgctta cacctggaat taaccagccg ggaattaacg
    74161 gctgacggcg cgttgccatt cgctaatcca tgcctgacgt tgtgccgcca cttcggctgg
    74221 cgtgaactcc aacgtggttg cgggtttggt caatttttca aaaccggcag gcagcgtgac
    74281 gtttgccacc ggatacatcc agttgccggt tgggatcgca ttctggaaag ccggagaaac
    74341 cataaactgg aggaattttt gcgccagctc cggctgcttg ctggcagcgg tgcgggcggc
    74401 gacttccact tgcagatagt gaccttcgct gaagttcgcg gcggcgtagt tatctttctt
    74461 ctcttcgaga atgtgataag ccggagaggt ggtgtaactc agtaccagat cgctttcacc
    74521 ttttaaaaac aggccgtagg cttcgctcca gcctttggtg accgtgaccg ttttcttcgc
    74581 cagtttctgc caggcttgtg gggcgtcatc gccatagact ttttgcatcc atagcaacag
    74641 acccagcccc ggtgtactgg tgcgcggatc ctgataaatc acccgccagt tttgatcgct
    74701 ctcaaccagt tctttcaggc tttgtggcgg gtttttcagt ttgttcttgt cataaacgaa
    74761 ggcgaagtag ccataatcaa acggtacgaa agtgtcatta ttccagccgc cgggaacgtt
    74821 aacggcatcc gctgccacac cgcttttggc aaacagtccg gttttactgg cggcgtctaa
    74881 caggttgtta tccagcccca gcaccacatc ggctttactg tttttgcctt ccatccgtag
    74941 acggttgaga agcgaaacgc catcttccag cgccaccagt ttcagttcgc aattacagtc
    75001 ggcttcaaag gcttttttaa ccaccggacc aggcccccag tcggcggcga aggaatcgta
    75061 ggtataaaca gtcagaacgg gtttagcgaa aacgggcgct gtcacagcaa cagcaggggc
    75121 agacattttt ttaacacttt gcacctcaaa aaagagtggc aaaggacttg agaaggagcc
    75181 tcaaatccct tcgccggcgt tatccggatc aggttcgacg ggtattttct cagcgcacgc
    75241 gtacgcgtgg caccccgttg agaacggcgt tagtgtagtg attttgttat caaccagcaa
    75301 tcatggatcc ggtggcgcaa accacgctga tttaaaatcg aaccagccga gggtattcat
    75361 gcgcaggccg cgcatactgc gttgcccctg aatgatcagc cagtggtgca ataatggcac
    75421 catcgctttg ctggcgacca gttgctggca ccagttcgcc agattcatct cgccattgcg
    75481 ccagcgagca gcgtcggctt gccagtcaat gggaatgcaa tgttgtagca gtggcacttc
    75541 gcataaatgt gcgaaaacag agaagtccag cggcagggta aagttggcgc tgtttagcca
    75601 gatatcactt tcgatctctc ctgtatgcca ctgatcgtag tcgatctctt tgattttcag
    75661 cgtcacctgg tgacttgcca gaatctgctg catgatcccg gcaatcaccc gatgctcact
    75721 gtgatcctga caaaaggtta gggtgaggct ttccaggcca gccggttttt cgctctttat
    75781 ggtgcgggca tggtgccaac gggggaacag tccataagcc gggaaccaca gttgctggta
    75841 ctgttcctca gcgaaataga ccaagttagt tggagaaagc acatagcttg cccagtccct
    75901 gacttgctga ttcgccccgc gatgggtgcg gctgtcgaac agtaaatagt agcaaccttc
    75961 ctccaggcgg ctttcaatct ctttttcctc gccctgtgga ccttttagca tcagccctcc
    76021 ggctggctcg tcggcaattt ccggcagaac ccagacgtta acttcgtcga ttaatgcccg
    76081 gtaaccgaag aagtcatcga atgcctgaat tttcagttga ttggtgctgt tgcgaatcac
    76141 cgcatacgga ccggtgccga tgggatggct ggcaaagtta ctgagggttt cccattcgcg
    76201 cggcaggatc atcgccggaa cttgccccag cagtaacggt aaccagcggt ccggttgcgt
    76261 gagatggata tccagcgtcc agggcgtcgg cgacacaatg tcagcaatat gcgaatagag
    76321 cggcagcgta ttgattcgtt ttaaagaggc gatcacatcg tccatttcca gttcacgacc
    76381 atggtgaaaa tggactcctg gacgcaaaaa gaaacgccag tgaagcggtg aaatttgctg
    76441 ccagtggtgg gcgatgtctg cttccagttc cccattttcc tcatttatgc gcgttagcga
    76501 actgaagatt tgccgggcga tatgggtttc ggaacggcgc aatgcgctgc caggtagcag
    76561 attacgcaac ggacgatagt agagcacgcg caggatgtgc cgcccctggc ggaagctgcg
    76621 gcccagatga gaaaccagca tttgccgcac agtcgctttg tcgccaacca actgcaccag
    76681 ttgatcgata cgatcctgct ccagcaggtc ttccgcccgc tgttgctgaa gcgccagccc
    76741 ggtatagagg aatgtcagac gcgagcgttt accgcgcccg acttccgctt cccacgtcag
    76801 ccagccgcga tcctgcatgg tgttgagcag ggtgcgcata tgacgacgcg agcagctcaa
    76861 taacgctgcc agttcgttga gcgttgtgtc ctgcgattta ccctcgcagc attgccacag
    76921 gcggatgaac tgttgttgca gacgagcaga tggcataaaa ggggaactcc tgtgcaaaag
    76981 acagcaattt tattgtccct atattaagtc aataattcct aacgatgaag caagggggtg
    77041 ccccatgcgt cagttttatc agcactattt taccgcgaca gcgaagttgt gctggttgcg
    77101 ttggttaagc gtcccacaac gattaaccat gcttgaagga ctgatgcagt gggatgaccg
    77161 caattctgaa agttgacttg cctgcatcat gtgtgactga gtattggtgt aaaatcaccc
    77221 gccagcagat tatacctgct ggtttttttt attctcgccg cgctaaaaag ggaacgtatg
    77281 atctggataa tgacgatggc tcgccgtatg aacggtgttt acgcggcatt tatgctggtc
    77341 gcttttatga tgggggtggc cggggcgcta caggctccta cattgagctt atttctgagt
    77401 cgtgaggttg gcgcgcaacc tttctggatc ggcctctttt atgcggtgaa tgctattgct
    77461 gggatcggcg taagcctctg gttggcaaaa cgttctgaca gtcagggcga tcggcgaaaa
    77521 ctgattatat tttgctgttt gatggctatc ggcaatgcgc tattgtttgc atttaatcgt
    77581 cattatctga cgcttatcac ctgtggtgtg cttctggcat ctctggccaa tacggcaatg
    77641 ccacagttat ttgctctggc gcgggaatat gcggataact cggcgcgaga agtggtgatg
    77701 tttagctcgg tgatgcgtgc gcagctttct ctggcatggg ttatcggtcc accgttggcc
    77761 tttatgctgg cgttgaatta cggctttacg gtgatgtttt cgattgccgc cgggatattc
    77821 acactcagtc tggtattgat tgcatttatg cttccgtctg tggcgcgggt agaactgccg
    77881 tcggaaaatg ctttatcaat gcaaggtggc tggcaggata gtaacgtacg gatgttattt
    77941 gtcgcctcga cgttaatgtg gacctgcaac accatgtaca ttattgatat gccgttgtgg
    78001 atcagtagcg agttaggatt gccagacaaa ctggcgggtt tcctgatggg gacggcagct
    78061 ggactggaaa taccagcaat gattctggct ggctactatg tcaaacgtta tggtaagcgg
    78121 cgaatgatgg tcatagcagt ggcggcagga gtactgtttt acaccggatt gattttcttt
    78181 aatagccgta tggcgttgat gacgctgcaa ctttttaacg ctgtatttat cggcattgtt
    78241 gcgggtattg ggatgctatg gtttcaggat ttaatgcctg gaagagcggg ggcagctacc
    78301 accttattta ctaacagtat ttctaccggg gtaattctgg ctggcgttat tcagggagca
    78361 attgcacaaa gttgggggca ctttgctgtc tactgggtaa ttgcggttat ttctgttgtc
    78421 gcattatttt taaccgcaaa ggttaaagac gtttgatgac gtggacgata gcggaaagcc
    78481 cggtcatttg accgggcaag gggattaatt cataaacgca ggttgttttg cttcataagc
    78541 ggcaatggcg tcgtcgtgct gcaaggtaag cccaatactg tccagaccgt tcatcatgca
    78601 gtggcggcgg aaggcatcga tggtaaagcg ataggttttc tctcccgctt tcacctcttg
    78661 cgcttccaga tccacgtcga aatggatccc cggattagct ttcaccagcg caaacagttc
    78721 gtccacttct gcatcgctta atttcaccgg cagcagctgg ttgttaaagc tattgccgta
    78781 gaagatgtca gcaaaactcg gcgcaatcac cactttaaaa ccgtagtcgg tcaatgccca
    78841 gggcgcgtgc tcacgcgaag agccacagcc gaagttttct cgtgccagca aaatggaagc
    78901 gccctgatac tgcgggaagt tcagcacgaa gtccgggttt ggctgttggc ctttttcatc
    78961 cagaaaacgc cagtcgttaa acagatgcgc gccaaaaccc gtacgggtca ctttctgcaa
    79021 aaactgtttc gggatgattg catcggtatc gacattggcg gcatccagcg gaaccaccag
    79081 gcctgtgtgt ttgataaatt tctctgccat ggtgtgctcc ttatttaatg ttgcgaatgt
    79141 cggcgaaatg tccggtcaca gcagcagcgg cagccattgc cgggctgacc agatgcgtgc
    79201 gcccgccgcg cccctggcgg ccttcaaagt tacggttgct ggtggaggca caacgttcgc
    79261 ccggattcag acggtcgttg ttcatcgcca gacacattga gcagccaggc aagcgccatt
    79321 caaaaccggc ttcaataaag attttatcca gaccttccgc ttccgcctgg gcttttaccg
    79381 ggccagagcc gggaaccacc agtgcctgca cgcctggcgc gacttttcgc cctttgacga
    79441 tctccgctgc cgcgcgtaaa tcttcaatgc gcgagttggt acaggaaccg ataaacactt
    79501 tgtcgatagc cacttcggtc agcggaatac ccggtttcag ccccatatag gccagcgctt
    79561 tttctgccga cgcgcgttca accggatcgg caaacgaagc cggatcggga atattgtcgt
    79621 tcacggaaat cacctggccg ggattggtgc cccaggtgac ctgcggtgaa atttcttctg
    79681 cttgcagagt gacaacggta tcgaaagttg cgccttcgtc ggtttgcagg gttttccagt
    79741 aggcaacggc gtcgtcgaaa tctttgcctt tcggcgcatg cagacggcct ttgacatagt
    79801 taaaggtggt ttcgtccggt gcaaccagac cggcttttgc gcccatttcg attgccatat
    79861 tgcacagggt catacgacct tccatgctta aatcacggat tgcttcgccg caaaactcca
    79921 ccacatgccc ggtgccgcct gcgctaccgg ttttaccgat aattgccagc acgatatctt
    79981 ttgcggtaat gcccggcgcg gctttgccct ggacttcaat tttcatggtt tttgcgcggc
    80041 cctgtttcag ggtttgcgtt gccagtacgt gttcaacttc ggaagtgccg ataccaaagg
    80101 ccagtgcgcc aaacgcgccg tgggtggcgg tatgcgagtc gccgcagaca atggtcatcc
    80161 ccggcaaggt gacgccctgt tccggcccca ttacgtggac gatcccctga tacgggtgat
    80221 tcaggtcata cagttcgacg ccaaattctt tgcagttttt gatcagttcc tgcatctgga
    80281 tacgcgccat ttcaccgcag gcattaatgc ctttggtctg ggtagagacg ttgtgatcca
    80341 tggtagcgaa ggttttgccc ggctgacgta ccgggcgacc gtgggcgcgc agaccatcga
    80401 acgcctgcgg tgaggtcact tcatgcacca ggtggcggtc gatatataac agtggggttt
    80461 cgttttcggc ttcgtacaca acgtgagcgt cgaacaattt ttcgtataac gtcttagcca
    80521 tgattacacc ccttctgcta catagcgggc aatgatatcg cccatttcat cggtactaac
    80581 ggcggcagcg ccacgggcta aatccccggt gcgaatgcct tcttctaatg cgcggttaat
    80641 ggcgcgttca atggcgcaag ccgcatcatc ggcatccagg ctgtaacgca gcagcagtgc
    80701 cagcgaaagg atttgtgcaa tcgggttggc gatgtttttg cctgcgatat ctggtgccga
    80761 gccgcccgcc ggttcataca gtccaaaacc ttgctcgttc aggctggcgg aaggcaacat
    80821 ccccatcgag ccagtgatca ttgcgcactc gtcagacaga atgtcgccaa acaggttgga
    80881 gcacagcaga acgtcaaact gtgatggatc tttaatcagc tgcatggtgg cgttgtcgat
    80941 gtacatatgc gccagttcga catccgggta ttccgtggcg atctcgttaa cgatctcccg
    81001 ccataaaata gaggattgca gcacgttggc tttatcgatc gacgtcactt tgtggcgacg
    81061 cttgcgagca gattcaaacg cgatgcgggc gatacgttcg atctcaaaac ggtgatacac
    81121 ctcggtatca aaggcttttt catattgtcc gctaccttcg cggccttttg gctgaccgaa
    81181 atagatgccg ccggtcagtt cgcgcacaca caggatgtcg aagccgtttg cggcaatgtc
    81241 tgcacgcagc ggacagaatg cttccagccc ctgatacagt tttgccgggc gcaggttgct
    81301 gaataatttg aagtgcttac gcagaggcag cagcgcgccg cgttctggtt gctggtctgg
    81361 tggtaaatgt tcccacttcg ggccgcctac cgagccaaac agcacggcat cggcttgctc
    81421 acaaccttca accgtcgcag gcggcagtgg ttgcccgtgg ttatcaatgg ctgcgccgcc
    81481 tacatcgtaa tggctggtgg tgatgcgcat cgcaaagcgg ttgcgcacgg catccagcac
    81541 tttcagcgcc tgggtcatca cttccggacc aataccgtcc cccggcaata cggcaatatg
    81601 gtaattcttc gacatcacac ggtttccttg ttgttttcgt tgtgttgagc tttgcgttgc
    81661 aactcttttt cgacttctgc ggcacgccag atattgttca gaacgtgcac catggctttg
    81721 gcagatgact cgacaatatc ggtagccagg ccgacgccgt ggaagcggcg accgttgtag
    81781 ttagcgacga tatccacctg acccagcgca tctttaccgt ggcctttggc ggtcaggctg
    81841 tatttcacca gttcgacgtt atattcagtg atgcggttaa ttgcctgata gacggcatcg
    81901 accggaccgt taccgttggc ggcttctgct ttgacttctt cgccacaggc cagtttgacg
    81961 gcggcggtgg cgatatcgtt agagccagac tgcacgctga agtaatccag acggaaatgc
    82021 tccggctctt cttgctgctt accgatgaag gccagcgcct ccagatcgta atcaaacacc
    82081 tgaccttttt tgtccgccag cttcaggaaa gcatcgtaca aattgtctaa attatattca
    82141 ctttctttat accccatctc atccatgcga tgtttcaccg ccgcacgccc cgaacgagag
    82201 gtcagattca gctggatttg gttcagacca atagattctg gtgtcatgat ttcgtagttt
    82261 tcgcggtttt tcagcacgcc atcctggtgt ataccggagg agtgtgcgaa tgcgccgctg
    82321 ccaacaatgg ctttgtttgc cgggatcggc atattacaaa tctggctaac taactggctg
    82381 gtgcgccata tctcctggtg attaatggcg gtgtggacgt tgagaatatc cttacgaact
    82441 ttgatcgcca tgatgacttc ttccagggaa cagtttccgg cacgctcgcc gatcccgttc
    82501 attgcgcctt ccacctggcg tgcaccggca tgtaccgccg ccagtgagtt tccgaccgcc
    82561 aggcccaaat cgtcgtgggt atgtacggag ataatggctt tgccgatgct aggcacgcgt
    82621 tcatacaggc cgctgatgat tccggcgaac tcaaacggca tggtgtagcc cacggtgtcc
    82681 ggaatgttga tggtggtggc accggcatta atcgccgctt cgaccactcg cgccagatcg
    82741 gcaatgggtg tacgcccggc atcttcgcaa gaaaattcaa catcatcggt gtaattacgg
    82801 gcgcgtttca ccatatagat agcgcgttcg atcacctcgt ccagcgtgct gcgcagcttg
    82861 gtggcgatgt gcattggcga agtggcaata aaggtatgaa tacggaaggc ttcggcgact
    82921 ttcagggatt cggccgccac gtcgatatct ttttccacgc agcgagctaa cgcacatacg
    82981 cggctgtttt taacctggcg ggcgatggtt tgcaccgatt caaaatcgcc cggcgaagag
    83041 acggggaaac cgacttccat cacgtcaaca cccatacgct caagggccag cgcaatttgc
    83101 agtttttctt tcacactcaa gcttgcctgt aacgcctgtt caccgtcgcg caatgtggta
    83161 tcgaaaataa tgacttgctg gctcatggtt tgggtccttg tctcttttag agcgcctcgc
    83221 ttcgggcata aaaaaacccg cgcaatggcg cgggtttttt gtttgactgc gtgctggctt
    83281 aatgctggat gccgctcact cgtctaccgc gcaaagaaga tgcgtttagt agtagtagac
    83341 cgataaagcg aacgatgtga gtcattaaat cagctccaga tgaatgcgat atgcttttag
    83401 agttactgga tacaaaaacg gatgtcaacc ctgacgcaat aaaaacgtcc cgccagcgtg
    83461 agttctgcat ccgtaaaatt agctaattgt gctgcggtgg ttaaagtaag cgatattaat
    83521 ttctgcttaa ctaccgacgc ttttcatcgg ttgacatatt tcagcataaa tttttgcatc
    83581 taatcaacga ggaaaaaggg gacaaaatgc acgcgttgca aaacctatcc tgatgatttg
    83641 tattgaatta tatgttttgc gatttttttt gatattgatt tggtgaatat tattgatcaa
    83701 ttaatgttaa gaattaatgc attaaatata taaattaatt attaaataag cacatttaat
    83761 ccattttgta gatgattgag tattcgcggt agttatgatt agattgtttt cgcaacaaaa
    83821 acattatgga ttattatgct gtggtaaatg actcattcca cggcaatgga ttctgttttt
    83881 atcagaaccc gtatctttat gttttccgaa ttttactcat tttgcttttt cttattttat
    83941 atgcatgata aatcatattc ttcaggatta tttctctgca ttccaataag ggaaagggag
    84001 ttaagtgtga cagtggagtt aagtatgcca gaggtacaaa cagatcatcc agagacggcg
    84061 gagttaagca aaccacagct acgcatggtc gatctcaact tattaaccgt tttcgatgcc
    84121 gtgatgcagg agcaaaacat tactcgtgcc gctcatgttc tgggaatgtc gcaacctgcg
    84181 gtcagtaacg ctgttgcacg cctgaaggtg atgtttaatg acgagctttt tgttcgttat
    84241 ggccgtggta ttcaaccgac tgctcgcgca tttcaacttt ttggttcagt tcgtcaggca
    84301 ttgcaactag tacaaaatga attgcctggt tcaggttttg aacccgcgag cagtgaacgt
    84361 gtatttcatc tttgtgtttg cagcccgtta gacagcattc tgacctcgca gatttataat
    84421 cacattgagc agattgcgcc aaatatacat gttatgttca agtcttcatt aaatcagaac
    84481 actgaacatc agctgcgtta tcaggaaacg gagtttgtga ttagttatga agacttccat
    84541 cgtcctgaat ttaccagcgt accattattt aaagatgaaa tggtgctggt agccagcaaa
    84601 aatcatccaa caattaaggg cccgttactg aaacatgatg tttataacga acaacatgcg
    84661 gcggtttcgc tcgatcgttt cgcgtcattt agtcaacctt ggtatgacac ggtagataag
    84721 caagccagta tcgcgtatca gggcatggca atgatgagcg tacttagcgt ggtgtcgcaa
    84781 acgcatttgg tcgctattgc gccgcgttgg ctggctgaag agttcgctga atccttagaa
    84841 ttacaggtat taccgctgcc gttaaaacaa aacagcagaa cctgttatct ctcctagcat
    84901 gaagctgccg ggcgcgataa aggccatcag tggatggaag agcaattagt ctcaatttgc
    84961 aaacgctaac tgattgcaga ataggtcaga catgaatgtc tggtttattc tgcatttttt
    85021 attgaatgta gaattttatt ctgaatgtgt gggctctcta ttttaggatt aattaaaaaa
    85081 atagagaaat tgctgtaagt tgtgggattc agccgattta ttatcaattt aatcctctgt
    85141 aatggaggat tttatcgttt cttttcacct ttcctcctgt ttattcttat taccccgtgt
    85201 ttatgtctct ggctgccaat tgcttaagca agatcggacg gttaatgtgt tttacacatt
    85261 ttttccgtca aacagtgagg caggccatgg agatgttgtc tggaggcgag atggtcgtcc
    85321 gatcgcttat cgatcagggc gttaaacaag tattcggtta tcccggaggc gcagtccttg
    85381 atatttatga tgcattgcat accgtgggtg gtattgatca tgtattagtt cgtcatgagc
    85441 aggcggcggt gcatatggcc gatggcttgg cgcgcgcgac cggggaagtc ggcgtcgtgc
    85501 tggtaacgtc gggtccaggg gcgaccaatg cgattactgg catcgccacc gcttatatgg
    85561 attccattcc attagttgtc ctttccgggc aggtagcgac ctcgttgata ggttacgatg
    85621 cctttcagga gtgcgacatg gtggggattt cgcgacccgt ggttaaacac agttttctgg
    85681 ttaagcaaac ggaagacatt ccgcaggtgc tgaaaaaggc tttctggctg gcggcaagcg
    85741 gtcgcccagg accagtagtc gttgatttac cgaaagatat tcttaatccg gcgaacaaat
    85801 taccctatgt ctggccggag tcggtcagta tgcgttctta caatcccact actaccggac
    85861 ataaagggca aattaagcgt gctctgcaaa gcgtggtagc ggtaaaaaaa ccggttgtct
    85921 acgtaggcgg tggggcaatc acggcgggct gccatcagca gttgaaagaa acggtggagg
    85981 cgttgaatct gcccgttgtt tgctcattga tggggctggg ggcgtttccg gcaacgcatc
    86041 gtcaggtact gggtatgctg ggaatgcacg gtacctacga agccaatatg acgatgcata
    86101 acgcggatgt gattttcgcc gtcggggtac gatttgatga ccgaacgacg aacaatctgg
    86161 caaagtactg cccaaatgcc actgttctgc atatcgatat tgatcctact tccatttcta
    86221 aaaccgtgac tgcggatatc ccgattgtgg gggatgctcg ccaagtcctc gaacaaatgc
    86281 ttgaactctt gtcgcaagaa tccgcccatc aaccactgga tgagatccgc gactggtggc
    86341 agcaaattga acagtggcgc gctcgtcagt gcctgaaata tgacactcac agtgaaaaga
    86401 ttaaaccgca ggcggtgatc gagactcttt ggcggttgac gaagggagac gcttacgtga
    86461 cgtccgatgt cgggcagcac cagatgtttg ctgcacttta ttatccattc gacaaaccgc
    86521 gtcgctggat caattccggt ggcctcggca gcatgggttt tggtttacct gcggcactgg
    86581 gcgtcaaaat ggcgttccca gaagaaaccg tggtttgcgt cactggcgac ggcagtattc
    86641 agatgaacat ccaggaactg tctaccgcgt tgcaatacga gttgcccgta ctggtggtga
    86701 atctcaataa ccgctatctg gggatggtga agcagtggca ggacatgatc tattccggcc
    86761 gtcattcaca atcttatatg caatcgctac ccgatttcgt ccgtcgcgga gcctatgggc
    86821 atgtcgggat ccagatttct catccgcatg gctggaaagc aaacttagcg aggcgctgga
    86881 acaggtgcgc aataatcgcc tggtgtttgt tgatgttacc gtcgatggca gcgagcacgt
    86941 ctacccgatg cagattcgcg ggggcggaat ggatgaaatg tggttaagca aaacggagag
    87001 aacctgatta tgcgccggat attatcagtc ttactcgaaa atgaatcagg cgcgttatcc
    87061 cgcgtgattg gccttttttc ccagcgtggc tacaacattg aaagcctgac cgttgcgcca
    87121 accgacgatc cgacattatc gcgtatgacc atccagaccg tgggcgatga aaaagtactt
    87181 gagcagatcg aaaagcaatt acacaaactg gtcgatgtct tgcgcgtgag tgagttgggg
    87241 cagggcgcgc atgttgagcg ggaaatcatg ctggtgaaaa ttcaggccag cggttacggg
    87301 cgtgacgaag tgaaacgtaa tacggaaata ttccgtgggc aaattatcga tgtcacaccc
    87361 tcgctttata ccgttcaatt agcaggcacc agcggtaagc ttagtgcatt tttagcatcg
    87421 attcgcgatg tggcgaaaat tgtggaggtt gctcgctctg gtgtggtcgg actttcgcgc
    87481 ggcgataaaa taatgcgttg agaatgatct caatgcgcaa tttacagccc aacatgtcac
    87541 gttgggcttt ttttgcgaaa tcagtgggaa cctggaataa aagcagttgc cgcagttaat
    87601 tttctgcgct tagatgttaa tgaatttaac ccataccagt acaatggcta tggtttttac
    87661 attttacgca aggggcaatt gtgaaactgg atgaaatcgc tcggctggcg ggagtgtcgc
    87721 ggaccactgc aagctatgtt attaacggca aagcgaagca ataccgtgtg agcgacaaaa
    87781 ccgttgaaaa agtcatggct gtggtgcgtg agcacaatta ccacccgaac gccgtggcag
    87841 ctgggcttcg tgctggacgc acacgttcta ttggtcttgt gatccccgat ctggagaaca
    87901 ccagctatac ccgcatcgct aactatcttg aacgccaggc gcggcaacgg ggttatcaac
    87961 tgctgattgc ctgctcagaa gatcagccag acaacgaaat gcggtgcatt gagcaccttt
    88021 tacagcgtca ggttgatgcc attattgttt cgacgtcgtt gcctcctgag catccttttt
    88081 atcaacgctg ggctaacgac ccgttcccga ttgtcgcgct ggaccgcgcc ctcgatcgtg
    88141 aacacttcac cagcgtggtt ggtgccgatc aggatgatgc cgaaatgctg gcggaagagt
    88201 tacgtaagtt tcccgccgag acggtgcttt atcttggtgc gctaccggag ctttctgtca
    88261 gcttcctgcg tgaacaaggt ttccgtactg cctggaaaga tgatccgcgc gaagtgcatt
    88321 tcctgtatgc caacagctat gagcgggagg cggctgccca gttattcgaa aaatggctgg
    88381 aaacgcatcc gatgccgcag gcgctgttca caacgtcgtt tgcgttgttg caaggagtga
    88441 tggatgtcac gctgcgtcgc gacggcaaac tgccttctga cctggcaatt gccacctttg
    88501 gcgataacga actgctcgac ttcttacagt gtccggtgct ggcagtggct caacgtcacc
    88561 gcgatgtcgc agagcgtgtg ctggagattg tcctggcaag cctggacgaa ccgcgtaagc
    88621 caaaacctgg tttaacgcgc attaaacgta atctctatcg ccgcggcgtg ctcagccgta
    88681 gctaagccgc gaacaaaaat acgcgccagg tgaatttccc tctggcgcgt agagtacggg
    88741 actggacatc aatatgctta aagtaaataa gactattcct gactattatt gataaatgct
    88801 tttaaacccg cccgttaatt aactcaccag ctgaaattca caataattaa gtgatatcga
    88861 cagcgcgttt ttgcattatt ttgttacatg cggcgatgaa ttgccgattt aacaaacact
    88921 tttctttgct tttgcgcaaa cccgctggca tcaagcgcca cacagacgta acaaggactg
    88981 ttaaccgggg aagatatgtc ctaaaatgcc gctcgcgtcg caaactgaca ctttatattt
    89041 gctgtggaaa atagtgagtc attttaaaac ggtgatgacg atgagggatt ttttcttaca
    89101 gctattcata acgttaattt gcttcgcacg ttggacgtaa aataaacaac gctgatatta
    89161 gccgtaaaca tcgggttttt tacctcggta tgccttgtga ctggcttgac aagcttttcc
    89221 tcagctccgt aaactccttt cagtgggaaa ttgtggggca aagtgggaat aaggggtgag
    89281 gctggcatgt tccggggagc aacgttagtc aatctcgaca gcaaagggcg cttatcagtg
    89341 cctacccgtt atcgggaaca gctgcttgag aacgctgccg gtcaaatggt ttgcaccatt
    89401 gacatttatc acccgtgcct gctgctttac cccctgcctg aatgggaaat tatcgagcaa
    89461 aaattatcgc gtctgtcgag catgaacccg gttgagcgcc gtgtgcagcg cctactgtta
    89521 ggtcatgcca gcgaatgtca gatggatggc gcaggtcgat tgttaatcgc gccagtactg
    89581 cggcaacatg ccgggctgac aaaagaagtg atgctggttg gacagttcaa caagtttgag
    89641 ctgtgggatg aaacaacctg gcatcaacag gtcaaggaag atatcgacgc agagcagttg
    89701 gctaccggag acttatcgga gcgactgcag gacttgtctc tataaaatga tggaaaacta
    89761 taaacatact acggtgctgc tggatgaagc cgttaatggc ctcaatatcc gtcctgatgg
    89821 catctacatt gatgggactt ttggtcgcgg tggtcactca cgtctgatcc tctcgcagct
    89881 tggcgaagag gggcgtttgc tggcgatcga tcgcgacccg caggctatcg ccgttgcgaa
    89941 gactattgat gatccgcgct tctccatcat ccacggacct ttctccgcgc tgggcgaata
    90001 cgttgccgag cgcgatctta tcggcaagat cgacggcatt ctcctcgatc ttggcgtctc
    90061 ttcaccgcaa cttgatgatg ctgaacgtgg cttttccttt atgcgcgatg gtccgctgga
    90121 catgcgtatg gacccaaccc gtgggcagtc agccgctgaa tggctacaaa ccgcagaaga
    90181 agccgatatc gcctgggtat tgaaaaccta tggtgaagag cgttttgcca aacgcattgc
    90241 ccgcgccatt gtcgagcgta accgcgaaca gccgatgacc cgcaccaaag aactggcgga
    90301 agtcgtggct gctgcaacgc cggtgaaaga taagtttaaa catcccgcga cccgtacctt
    90361 ccaggcggtg cgcatttggg taaacagtga actggaggag atagagcagg cgctaaaaag
    90421 ctcgctcaac gtgctggccc cgggtgggcg gctttcgatc atcagcttcc actcgctgga
    90481 agaccgtatt gtgaaacgtt ttatgcgtga aaacagccgc ggtccgcaag ttccggcagg
    90541 gttaccgatg actgaagagc agctcaaaaa actgggtggc cgtcagctgc gagcactagg
    90601 caagttaatg ccgggcgaag aagaggtggc tgagaaccct cgtgcccgta gttcagttct
    90661 gcgtattgca gagaggacga atgcatgatc agcagagtga cagaagctct aagcaaagtt
    90721 aaaggatcga tgggaagcca cgagcgccat gcattgcctg gtgttatcgg tgacgatctt
    90781 ttgcgatttg ggaagctgcc actctgcctg ttcatttgca ttattttgac ggcggtgact
    90841 gtggtaacca cggcgcacca tacccgttta ctgaccgctc agcgcgaaca actggtgctg
    90901 gagcgagatg ctttagacat tgaatggcgc aacctgatcc ttgaagagaa tgcgctcggc
    90961 gaccatagcc gggtggaaag gatcgccacg gaaaagctgc aaatgcagac atgttgatcc
    91021 gtcacaagaa aatatcgtag tgcaaaaata aggataaacg cgacgcatga aagcagcggc
    91081 gaaaacgcag aaaccaaaac gtcaggaaga acatgccaac tttatcagtt ggcgttttgc
    91141 gttgttatgc ggctgtattc tcctggcgct ggcttttctg ctcggacgcg tagcgtggtt
    91201 acaagttatc tccccggata tgctggtgaa agagggcgac atgcgttctc ttcgcgttca
    91261 gcaagtttcc acctcccgcg gcatgattac tgaccgttct ggtcgcccgt tagcggtgag
    91321 cgtgccggta aaagcgattt gggctgaccc gaaagaagtg catgacgctg gcggtatcag
    91381 cgtcggtgac cgctggaagg cgctggctaa cgcgctcaat attccgctgg atcagctttc
    91441 agcccgcatt aacgccaacc cgaaagggcg ctttatttat ctggcgcgtc aggtgaaccc
    91501 tgacatggcg gactacatca aaaaactgaa actgccgggg attcatctgc gtgaagagtc
    91561 tcgccgttac tatccgtccg gcgaagtgac tgctcacctc atcggcttta ctaacgtcga
    91621 tagtcaaggg attgagggcg ttgagaagag tttcgataaa tggcttaccg ggcagccggg
    91681 tgagcgcatt gtgcgtaaag accgctatgg tcgcgtaatt gaagatattt cttctactga
    91741 cagccaggca gcgcacaacc tggcgctgag tattgatgaa cgcctgcagg cgctggttta
    91801 tcgcgaactg aacaacgcgg tggcctttaa caaggctgaa tctggtagcg ccgtgctggt
    91861 ggatgtcaac accggtgaag tgctggcgat ggctaacagc ccgtcataca accctaacaa
    91921 tctgagcggc acgccgaaag aggcgatgcg taaccgtacc atcaccgacg tgtttgaacc
    91981 gggctcaacg gttaaaccga tggtggtaat gaccgcgttg caacgtggcg tggtgcggga
    92041 aaactcggta ctcaatacca ttccttatcg aattaacggc cacgaaatca aagacgtggc
    92101 acgctacagc gaattaaccc tgaccggggt attacagaag tcgagtaacg tcggtgtttc
    92161 caagctggcg ttagcgatgc cgtcctcagc gttagtagat acttactcac gttttggact
    92221 gggaaaagcg accaatttgg ggttggtcgg agaacgcagt ggcttatatc ctcaaaaaca
    92281 acggtggtct gacatagaga gggccacctt ctctttcggc tacgggctaa tggtaacacc
    92341 attacagtta gcgcgagtct acgcaactat cggcagctac ggcatttatc gcccactgtc
    92401 gattaccaaa gttgaccccc cggttcccgg tgaacgtgtc ttcccggaat ccattgtccg
    92461 cactgtggtg catatgatgg aaagcgtggc gctaccaggc ggcggcggcg tgaaggcggc
    92521 gattaaaggc tatcgtatcg ccattaaaac cggtaccgcg aaaaaggtcg ggccggacgg
    92581 tcgctacatc aataaatata ttgcttatac cgcaggcgtt gcgcctgcga gtcagccgcg
    92641 cttcgcgctg gttgttgtta tcaacgatcc gcaggcgggt aaatactacg gcggcgccgt
    92701 ttccgcgccg gtctttggtg ccatcatggg cggcgtattg cgtaccatga acatcgagcc
    92761 ggatgcgctg acaacgggcg ataaaaatga atttgtgatt aatcaaggcg aggggacagg
    92821 tggcagatcg taatttgcgc gaccttcttg ctccgtgggt gccagacgca ccttcgcgag
    92881 cactgcgaga gatgacactc gacagccgtg tggctgcggc gggcgatctc tttgtagctg
    92941 tagtaggtca tcaggcggac gggcgtcgat atatcccgca ggcgatagcg caaggtgtcg
    93001 ctgccattat tgcagaggcg aaagatgagg cgaccgatgg tgaaatccgt gaaatgcacg
    93061 gcgtaccggt catctatctc agccagctca acgagcgttt atctgcactg gcgggccgct
    93121 tttaccatga accctctgac aatttacgtc tcgtgggcgt aacgggcacc aacggcaaaa
    93181 ccacgactac ccagctgttg gcgcagtgga gccaactgct tggcgaaatc agcgcggtaa
    93241 tgggcaccgt tggtaacggc ctgctgggga aagtgatccc gacagaaaat acaaccggtt
    93301 cggcagtcga tgttcagcat gagctggcgg ggctggtgga tcagggcgcg acgttttgcg
    93361 caatggaagt ttcctcccac gggctggtac agcaccgtgt ggcggcattg aaatttgcgg
    93421 cgtcggtctt taccaactta agccgcgatc accttgatta tcatggtgat atggaacact
    93481 acgaagccgc gaaatggctg ctttattctg agcatcattg cggtcaggcg attattaacg
    93541 ccgacgatga agtgggccgc cgctggctgg caaaactgcc ggacgcggtt gcggtatcaa
    93601 tggaagatca tattaatccg aactgtcacg gacgctggtt gaaagcgacc gaagtgaact
    93661 atcacgacag cggtgcgacg attcgcttta gctcaagttg gggcgatggc gaaattgaaa
    93721 gccatctgat gggcgctttt aacgtcagca acctgctgct cgcgctggcg acactgttgg
    93781 cactcggcta tccactggct gatctgctga aaaccgccgc gcgtctgcaa ccggtttgcg
    93841 gacgtatgga agtgttcact gcgccaggca aaccgacggt ggtggtggat tacgcgcata
    93901 cgccggatgc actggaaaaa gccttacagg cggcgcgtct gcactgtgcg ggcaagctgt
    93961 ggtgtgtctt tggctgtggt ggcgatcgcg ataaaggtaa gcgtccactg atgggcgcaa
    94021 ttgccgaaga gtttgctgac gtggcggtgg tgacggacga taacccgcgt accgaagaac
    94081 cgcgtgccat catcaacgat attctggcgg gaatgttaga tgccggacat gccaaagtga
    94141 tggaaggccg tgctgaagcg gtgacttgcg ccgttatgca ggctaaagag aatgatgtgg
    94201 tactggtcgc gggcaaaggc catgaagatt accagattgt tggcaatcag cgtctggact
    94261 actccgatcg cgtcacggtg gcgcgtctgc tgggggtgat tgcatgatta gcgtaaccct
    94321 tagccaactt accgacattc tcaacggtga actgcaaggt gcagatatca cccttgatgc
    94381 tgtaaccact gatacccgaa aactgacgcc gggctgcctg tttgttgccc tgaaaggcga
    94441 acgttttgat gcccacgatt ttgccgacca ggcgaaagct ggcgcggcag gcgcactact
    94501 ggttagccgt ccgctggaca tcgacctgcc gcagttaatc gtcaaggata cgcgtctggc
    94561 gtttggtgaa ctggctgcat gggttcgcca gcaagttccg gcgcgcgtgg ttgctctgac
    94621 ggggtcctcc ggcaaaacct ccgttaaaga gatgacggcg gcgattttaa gccagtgcgg
    94681 caacacgctt tatacggcag gcaatctcaa caacgacatc ggtgtaccga tgacgctgtt
    94741 gcgcttaacg ccggaatacg attacgcagt tattgaactt ggcgcgaacc atcagggcga
    94801 aatagcctgg actgtgagtc tgactcgccc ggaacgtgcg ctggtcaaca acctggcagc
    94861 ggcgcatctg gaaggttttg gctcgcttgc gggtgtcgcg aaagcgaaag gtgaaatctt
    94921 tagcggcctg ccggaaaacg gtatcgccat tatgaacgcc gacaacaacg actggctgaa
    94981 ctggcagagc gtaattggct cacgcaaagt gtggcgtttc tcacccaatg ccgccaacag
    95041 cgatttcacc gccaccaata tccatgtgac ctcgcacggt acggaattta ccctacaaac
    95101 cccaaccggt agcgtcgatg ttctgctgcc gttgccgggg cgtcacaata ttgcgaatgc
    95161 gctggcagcc gctgcgctct ccatgtccgt gggcgcaacg cttgatgcta tcaaagcggg
    95221 gctggcaaat ctgaaagctg ttccaggccg tctgttcccc atccaactgg cagaaaacca
    95281 gttgctgctc gacgactcct acaacgccaa tgtcggttca atgactgcag cagtccaggt
    95341 actggctgaa atgccgggct accgcgtgct ggtggtgggc gatatggcgg aactgggcgc
    95401 tgaaagcgaa gcctgccatg tacaggtggg cgaggcggca aaagctgctg gtattgaccg
    95461 cgtgttaagc gtgggtaaac aaagccatgc tatcagcacc gccagcggcg ttggcgaaca
    95521 ttttgctgat aaaactgcgt taattacgcg tcttaaatta ctgattgctg agcaacaggt
    95581 aattacgatt ttagttaagg gttcacgtag tgccgccatg gaagaggtag tacgcgcttt
    95641 acaggagaat gggacatgtt agtttggctg gccgaacatt tggtcaaata ttattccggc
    95701 tttaacgtct tttcctatct gacgtttcgc gccatcgtca gcctgctgac cgcgctgttc
    95761 atctcattgt ggatgggccc gcgtatgatt gctcatttgc aaaaactttc ctttggtcag
    95821 gtggtgcgta acgacggtcc tgaatcacac ttcagcaagc gcggtacgcc gaccatgggc
    95881 gggattatga tcctgacggc gattgtgatc tccgtactgc tgtgggctta cccgtccaat
    95941 ccgtacgtct ggtgcgtgtt ggtggtgctg gtaggttacg gtgttattgg ctttgttgat
    96001 gattatcgca aagtggtgcg taaagacacc aaagggttga tcgctcgttg gaagtatttc
    96061 tggatgtcgg tcattgcgct gggtgtcgcc ttcgccctgt accttgccgg caaagacacg
    96121 cccgcaacgc agctggtggt cccattcttt aaagatgtga tgccgcagct ggggctgttc
    96181 tacattctgc tggcttactt cgtcattgtg ggtactggca acgcggtaaa cctgaccgat
    96241 ggtctcgacg gcctggcaat tatgccgacc gtatttgtcg ccggtggttt tgcgctggtg
    96301 gcgtgggcga ccggcaatat gaactttgcc agctacttgc atataccgta tctgcgacac
    96361 gccggggaac tggttattgt ctgtaccgcg atagtcgggg caggactggg cttcctgtgg
    96421 tttaacacct atccggcgca ggtctttatg ggcgatgtag gttcgctggc gttaggtggt
    96481 gcgttaggca ttatcgccgt actgctacgt caggaattcc tgctggtgat tatggggggc
    96541 gtgttcgtgg tagaaacgct ttctgtcatc ctgcaggtcg gctcctttaa actgcgcgga
    96601 caacgtattt tccgcatggc accgattcat caccactatg aactgaaagg ctggccggaa
    96661 ccgcgcgtca ttgtgcgttt ctggattatt tcgctgatgc tggttctgat tggtctggca
    96721 acgctgaagg tacgttaatc atggctgatt atcagggtaa aaatgtcgtc attatcggcc
    96781 tgggcctcac cgggctttcc tgcgtggact ttttcctcgc tcgcggtgtg acgccgcgcg
    96841 ttatggatac gcgtatgaca ccgcctggcc tggataaatt acccgaagcc gtagaacgcc
    96901 acacgggcag tctgaatgat gaatggctga tggcggcaga tctgattgtc gccagtcccg
    96961 gtattgcact ggcgcatcca tccttaagcg ctgccgctga tgccggaatc gaaatcgttg
    97021 gcgatatcga gctgttctgt cgcgaagcac aagcaccgat tgtggcgatt accggttcta
    97081 acggcaaaag cacggtcacc acgctagtgg gtgaaatggc gaaagcggcg ggggttaacg
    97141 ttggtgtggg tggcaatatt ggcctgcctg cgttgatgct actggatgat gagtgtgaac
    97201 tgtacgtgct ggaactgtcg agcttccagc tggaaaccac ctccagctta caggcggtag
    97261 cagcgaccat tctgaacgtg actgaagatc atatggatcg ctatccgttt ggtttacaac
    97321 agtatcgtgc agcaaaactg cgcatttacg aaaacgcgaa agtttgcgtg gttaatgctg
    97381 atgatgcctt aacaatgccg attcgcggtg cggatgaacg ctgcgtcagc tttggcgtca
    97441 acatgggtga ctatcacctg aatcatcagc agggcgaaac ctggctgcgg gttaaaggcg
    97501 agaaagtgct gaatgtgaaa gagatgaaac tttccgggca gcataactac accaatgcgc
    97561 tggcggcgct ggcgctggca gatgctgcag ggttaccgcg tgccagcagc ctgaaagcgt
    97621 taaccacatt cactggtctg ccgcatcgct ttgaagttgt gctggagcat aacggcgtac
    97681 gttggattaa cgattcgaaa gcgaccaacg tcggcagtac ggaagcggcg ctgaatggcc
    97741 tgcacgtaga cggcacactg catttgttgc tgggtggcga tggtaaatcg gcggacttta
    97801 gcccactggc gcgttacctg aatggcgata acgtacgtct gtattgtttc ggtcgtgacg
    97861 gcgcgcagct ggcggcgcta cgcccggaag tggcagaaca aaccgaaact atggaacagg
    97921 cgatgcgctt gctggctccg cgtgttcagc cgggcgatat ggttctgctc tccccagcct
    97981 gtgccagcct tgatcagttc aagaactttg aacaacgagg caatgagttt gcccgtctgg
    98041 cgaaggagtt aggttgatgc gtttatctct ccctcgcctg aaaatgccgc gcctgccagg
    98101 attcagtatc ctggtctgga tctccacggc gctaaagggc tgggtgatgg gctcgcggga
    98161 aaaagatacc gacagcctga tcatgtacga tcgcacctta ctgtggctga ccttcggcct
    98221 cgcggcgatt ggctttatca tggtgacctc ggcgtcaatg cccatagggc aacgcttaac
    98281 caacgatccg ttcttcttcg cgaagcgtga tggtgtctat ctgattttgg cgtttattct
    98341 ggcgatcatt acgctgcgtc tgccgatgga gttctggcaa cgctacagtg ccacgatgct
    98401 gctcggatct atcatcctgc tgatgatcgt cctggtagtg ggtagctcgg ttaaaggggc
    98461 atcgcgttgg atcgatctcg gtttgctgcg tatccagcct gcggagctga caaaactgtc
    98521 gctgttttgc tatatcgcca actatctggt gcgtaaaggc gacgaagtac gtaataacct
    98581 gcgcggcttc ctgaaaccga tgggcgtgat tctggtgttg gcagtgttac tgctggcaca
    98641 gccagacctt ggtacggtgg tggtgttgtt tgtgactacg ctggcgatgt tgttcctggc
    98701 gggagcgaaa ttgtggcagt tcattgccat tatcggtatg ggcatttcag cggttgtgtt
    98761 gctgatactc gccgaaccgt accgtatccg ccgtgttacc gcattctgga acccgtggga
    98821 agatcccttt ggcagcggct atcagttaac gcaatcgctg atggcgtttg gtcgcggcga
    98881 actttggggg caaggtttag gtaactcggt acaaaaactg gagtatctgc cggaagcgca
    98941 cactgacttt attttcgcca ttatcggcga agaactgggg tatgtcggtg tggtgctggc
    99001 acttttaatg gtattcttcg tcgcttttcg cgcgatgtcg attggccgta aagcattaga
    99061 aattgaccac cgtttttccg gttttctcgc ctgttctatt ggcatctggt ttagcttcca
    99121 ggcgctggtt aacgtaggcg cggcggcggg gatgttaccg accaaaggtc tgacattgcc
    99181 gctgatcagt tacggtggtt cgagcttact gattatgtcg acagccatca tgatgctgtt
    99241 gcgtattgat tatgaaacgc gtctggagaa agcgcaggcg tttgtacgag gttcacgatg
    99301 agtggtcaag gaaagcgatt aatggtgatg gcaggcggaa ccggtggaca tgtattcccg
    99361 ggactggcgg ttgcgcacca tctaatggct cagggttggc aagttcgctg gctggggact
    99421 gccgaccgta tggaagcgga cttagtgcca aaacatggca tcgaaattga tttcattcgt
    99481 atctctggtc tgcgtggaaa aggtataaaa gcactgatag ctgccccgct gcgtatcttc
    99541 aacgcctggc gtcaggcgcg ggcgattatg aaagcgtaca aacctgacgt ggtgctcggt
    99601 atgggaggct acgtgtcagg tccaggtggt ctggccgcgt ggtcgttagg cattccggtt
    99661 gtacttcatg aacaaaacgg tattgcgggc ttaaccaata aatggctggc gaagattgcc
    99721 accaaagtga tgcaggcgtt tccaggtgct ttccctaatg cggaagtagt gggtaacccg
    99781 gtgcgtaccg atgtgttggc gctgccgttg ccgcagcaac gtttggctgg acgtgaaggt
    99841 ccggttcgtg tgctggtagt gggtggttct cagggcgcac gcattcttaa ccagacaatg
    99901 ccgcaggttg ctgcgaaact gggtgattca gtcactatct ggcatcagag cggcaaaggt
    99961 tcgcaacaat ccgttgaaca ggcgtatgcc gaagcggggc aaccgcagca taaagtgacg
   100021 gaatttattg atgatatggc ggcggcgtat gcgtgggcgg atgtcgtcgt ttgccgctcc
   100081 ggtgcgttaa cggtgagtga aatcgccgcg gcaggactac cggcgttgtt tgtgccgttt
   100141 caacataaag accgccagca atactggaat gcgctaccgc tggaaaaagc gggcgcagcc
   100201 aaaattatcg agcagccaca gcttagcgtg gatgctgtcg ccaacaccct ggccgggtgg
   100261 tcgcgagaaa ccttattaac catggcagaa cgcgcccgcg ctgcatccat tccggatgcc
   100321 accgagcgag tggcaaatga agtgagccgg gttgcccggg cgtaattgta gcgatgcctt
   100381 ttgcatcgta tgaatttaag aagttaatgg cgtaaagaat gaatacacaa caattggcaa
   100441 aactgcgttc catcgtgccc gaaatgcgtc gcgttcggca catacatttt gtcggcattg
   100501 gtggtgccgg tatgggcggt attgccgaag ttctggccaa tgaaggttat cagatcagtg
   100561 gttccgattt agcgccaaat ccggtcacgc agcagttaat gaatctgggt gcgacgattt
   100621 atttcaacca tcgcccggaa aacgtacgtg atgccagcgt ggtcgttgtt tccagcgcga
   100681 tttctgccga taacccggaa attgtcgccg ctcatgaagc gcgtattccg gtgatccgtc
   100741 gtgccgaaat gctggctgag ttaatgcgtt ttcgtcatgg catcgccatt gccggaacgc
   100801 acggcaaaac gacaaccacc gcgatggttt ccagcatcta cgcagaagcg gggctcgacc
   100861 caaccttcgt taacggcggg ctggtaaaag cggcgggggt tcatgcgcgt ttggggcatg
   100921 gtcggtacct gattgccgaa gcagatgaga gtgatgcatc gttcctgcat ctgcaaccga
   100981 tggtggcgat tgtcaccaat atcgaagccg accacatgga tacctaccag ggcgactttg
   101041 agaatttaaa acagactttt attaattttc tgcacaacct gccgttttac ggtcgtgcgg
   101101 tgatgtgtgt tgatgatccg gtgatccgcg aattgttacc gcgagtgggg cgtcagacca
   101161 cgacttacgg cttcagcgaa gatgccgacg tgcgtgtaga agattatcag cagattggcc
   101221 cgcaggggca ctttacgctg ctgcgccagg acaaagagcc gatgcgcgtc accctgaatg
   101281 cgccaggtcg tcataacgcg ctgaacgccg cagctgcggt tgcggttgct acggaagagg
   101341 gcattgacga cgaggctatt ttgcgggcgc ttgaaagctt ccaggggact ggtcgccgtt
   101401 ttgatttcct cggtgaattc ccgctggagc cagtgaatgg taaaagcggt acggcaatgc
   101461 tggtcgatga ctacggccac cacccgacgg aagtggacgc caccattaaa gcggcgcgcg
   101521 caggctggcc ggataaaaac ctggtaatgc tgtttcagcc gcaccgtttt acccgtacgc
   101581 gcgacctgta tgatgatttc gccaatgtgc tgacgcaggt tgataccctg ttgatgctgg
   101641 aagtgtatcc ggctggcgaa gcgccaattc cgggagcgga cagccgttcg ctgtgtcgca
   101701 caattcgtgg acgtgggaaa attgatccca ttctggtgcc ggatccggcg cgggtagccg
   101761 agatgctggc accggtatta accggtaacg acctgattct cgttcagggg gctggtaata
   101821 ttggaaaaat tgcccgttct ttagctgaaa tcaaactgaa gccgcaaact ccggaggaag
   101881 aacaacatga ctgataaaat cgcggtcctg ttgggtggga cctccgctga gcgggaagtt
   101941 tctctgaatt ctggcgcagc ggtgttagcc ggactgcgtg aaggcggtat tgacgcgtat
   102001 cctgtcgacc cgaaagaagt cgacgtgacg caactgaagt cgatgggctt tcagaaagtg
   102061 tttatcgcgc tacacggtcg cggcggtgaa gatggtacgc tgcaggggat gctcgagctg
   102121 atgggcttgc cttataccgg aagcggagtg atggcatctg cgctttcaat ggataaacta
   102181 cgcagcaaac ttctatggca aggtgccggt ttaccggtcg cgccgtgggt agcgttaacc
   102241 cgcgcagagt ttgaaaaagg cctgagcgat aagcagttag cagaaatttc tgctctgggt
   102301 ttgccggtta tcgttaagcc gagccgcgaa ggttccagtg tgggaatgtc aaaagtagta
   102361 gcagaaaatg ctctacaaga tgcattaaga ttggcatttc agcacgatga agaagtattg
   102421 attgaaaaat ggctaagtgg gccggagttc acggttgcga tactcggtga agaaatttta
   102481 ccgtcaatac gtattcaacc gtccggaacc ttctatgatt atgaggcgaa gtatctctct
   102541 gatgagacac agtatttctg ccccgcaggt ctggaagcgt cacaagaggc caatttgcag
   102601 gcattagtgc tgaaagcatg gacgacgtta ggttgcaaag gatggggacg tattgacgtt
   102661 atgctggaca gcgatggaca gttttatctg ctggaagcca atacctcacc gggtatgacc
   102721 agccacagcc tggtgccgat ggcggcacgt caggcaggta tgagcttctc gcagttggta
   102781 gtacgaattc tggaactggc ggactaatat gtcgcaggct gctctgaaca cgcgaaacag
   102841 cgaagaagag gtttcttctc gccgcaataa tggaacgcgt ctggcgggga tccttttcct
   102901 gctgaccgtt ttaacgacag tgttggtgag cggctgggtc gtgttgggct ggatggaaga
   102961 tgcgcaacgc ctgccgctct caaagctggt gttgaccggt gaacgccatt acacacgtaa
   103021 tgacgatatc cggcagtcga tcctggcatt gggtgagccg ggtaccttta tgacccagga
   103081 tgtcaacatc atccagacgc aaatagaaca acgcctgccg tggattaagc aggtgagcgt
   103141 cagaaagcag tggcctgatg aattgaagat tcatctggtt gaatatgtgc cgattgcgcg
   103201 gtggaatgat caacatatgg tagacgcgga aggaaatacc ttcagcgtgc cgccagaacg
   103261 caccagcaag caggtgcttc caatgctgta tggcccggaa ggcagcgcca atgaagtgtt
   103321 gcagggctat cgcgaaatgg ggcagatgct ggcaaaggac agatttactc tgaaggaagc
   103381 ggcgatgacc gcgcggcgtt cctggcagtt gacgctgaat aacgatatta agctcaatct
   103441 tggccggggc gatacgatga aacgtttggc tcgctttgta gaactttatc cggttttaca
   103501 gcagcaggcg caaaccgatg gcaaacggat tagctacgtt gatttgcgtt atgactctgg
   103561 agcggcagta ggctgggcgc ccttgccgcc agaggaatct actcagcaac aaaatcaggc
   103621 acaggcagaa caacaatgat caaggcgacg gacagaaaac tggtagtagg actggagatt
   103681 ggtaccgcga aggttgccgc tttagtaggg gaagttctgc ccgacggtat ggtcaatatc
   103741 attggcgtgg gcagctgccc gtcgcgtggt atggataaag gcggggtgaa cgacctcgaa
   103801 tccgtggtca agtgcgtaca acgcgccatt gaccaggcag aattgatggc agattgtcag
   103861 atctcttcgg tatatctggc gctttctggt aagcacatca gctgccagaa tgaaattggt
   103921 atggtgccta tttctgaaga agaagtgacg caagaagatg tggaaaacgt cgtccatacc
   103981 gcgaaatcgg tgcgtgtgcg cgatgagcat cgtgtgctgc atgtgatccc gcaagagtat
   104041 gcgattgact atcaggaagg gatcaagaat ccggtaggac tttcgggcgt gcggatgcag
   104101 gcaaaagtgc acctgatcac atgtcacaac gatatggcga aaaacatcgt caaagcggtt
   104161 gaacgttgtg ggctgaaagt tgaccaactg atatttgccg gactggcatc aagttattcg
   104221 gtattgacgg aagatgaacg tgaactgggt gtctgcgtcg tcgatatcgg tggtggtaca
   104281 atggatatcg ccgtttatac cggtggggca ttgcgccaca ctaaggtaat tccttatgct
   104341 ggcaatgtcg tgaccagtga tatcgcttac gcctttggca cgccgccaag cgacgccgaa
   104401 gcgattaaag ttcgccacgg ttgtgcgctg ggttccatcg ttggaaaaga tgagagcgtg
   104461 gaagtgccga gcgtaggtgg tcgtccgcca cggagtctgc aacgtcagac actggcagag
   104521 gtgatcgagc cgcgctatac cgagctgctc aacctggtca acgaagagat attgcagttg
   104581 caggaaaagc ttcgccaaca aggggttaaa catcacctgg cggcaggcat tgtattaacc
   104641 ggtggcgcag cgcagatcga aggtcttgca gcctgtgctc agcgcgtgtt tcatacgcaa
   104701 gtgcgtatcg gcgcgccgct gaacattacc ggtttaacgg attatgctca ggagccgtat
   104761 tattcgacgg cggtgggatt gcttcactat gggaaagagt cacatcttaa cggtgaagct
   104821 gaagtagaaa aacgtgttac agcatcagtt ggctcgtgga tcaagcgact caatagttgg
   104881 ctgcgaaaag agttttaatt tttatgaggc cgacgatgat tacggcctca ggcgacaggc
   104941 acaaatcgga gagaaactat gtttgaacca atggaactta ccaatgacgc ggtgattaaa
   105001 gtcatcggcg tcggcggcgg cggcggtaat gctgttgaac acatggtgcg cgagcgcatt
   105061 gaaggtgttg aattcttcgc ggtaaatacc gatgcacaag cgctgcgtaa aacagcggtt
   105121 ggacagacga ttcaaatcgg tagcggtatc accaaaggac tgggcgctgg cgctaatcca
   105181 gaagttggcc gcaatgcggc tgatgaggat cgcgatgcat tgcgtgcggc gctggaaggt
   105241 gcagacatgg tctttattgc tgcgggtatg ggtggtggta ccggtacagg tgcggcacca
   105301 gtcgtcgctg aagtggcaaa agatttgggt atcctgaccg ttgctgtcgt cactaagcct
   105361 ttcaactttg aaggcaagaa gcgtatggca ttcgcggagc aggggatcac tgaactgtcc
   105421 aagcatgtga actctctgat cactatcccg aacgacaaac tgctgaaagt tctgggccgc
   105481 ggtatctccc tgctggatgc gtttggcgca gcgaacgatg tactgaaagg cgctgtgcaa
   105541 ggtatcgctg aactgattac tcgtccgggt ttgatgaacg tggactttgc agacgtacgc
   105601 accgtaatgt ctgagatggg ccacgcaatg atgggttctg gcgtggcgag cggtgaagac
   105661 cgtgcggaag aagctgctga aatggctatc tcttctccgc tgctggaaga tatcgacctg
   105721 tctggcgcgc gcggcgtgct ggttaacatc acggcgggct tcgacctgcg tctggatgag
   105781 ttcgaaacgg taggtaacac catccgtgca tttgcttccg acaacgcgac tgtggttatc
   105841 ggtacttctc ttgacccgga tatgaatgac gagctgcgcg taaccgttgt tgcgacaggt
   105901 atcggcatgg acaaacgtcc tgaaatcact ctggtgacca ataagcaggt tcagcagcca
   105961 gtgatggatc gctaccagca gcatgggatg gctccgctga cccaagagca gaagccggtt
   106021 gctaaagtcg tgaatgacaa tgcgccgcaa actgcgaaag agccggatta tctggatatc
   106081 ccagcattcc tgcgtaagca agctgattaa gaattgactg gaatttgggt ttcgattctc
   106141 tttgtgctaa actggcccgc cgaatgtata gtacacttcg gttggatagg taatttggcg
   106201 agataatacg atgatcaaac aaaggacact taaacgtatc gttcaggcga cgggtgtcgg
   106261 tttacatacc ggcaagaaag tcaccctgac gttacgccct gcgccggcca acaccggggt
   106321 catctatcgt cgcaccgact tgaatccacc ggtagatttc ccggccgatg ccaaatctgt
   106381 gcgtgatacc atgctctgta cgtgtctggt caacgagcat gatgtacgga tttcaaccgt
   106441 agagcacctc aatgctgctc tcgcgggctt gggcatcgat aacattgtta tcgaagttaa
   106501 cgcgccggaa atcccgatca tggacggcag cgccgctccg tttgtatacc tgctgcttga
   106561 cgccggtatc gacgagttga actgcgccaa aaaatttgtt cgcatcaaag agactgttcg
   106621 tgtcgaagat ggcgataagt gggctgaatt taagccgtac aatggttttt cgctggattt
   106681 caccatcgat tttaaccatc cggctattga ttccagcaac cagcgctatg cgatgaactt
   106741 ctccgctgat gcgtttatgc gccagatcag ccgtgcgcgt acgttcggtt tcatgcgtga
   106801 tatcgaatat ctgcagtccc gtggtttgtg cctgggcggc agcttcgatt gtgccatcgt
   106861 tgttgacgat tatcgcgtac tgaacgaaga cggcctgcgt tttgaagacg aatttgtgcg
   106921 tcacaaaatg ctcgatgcga tcggtgactt gttcatgtgt ggtcacaata ttattggtgc
   106981 atttaccgct tataaatccg gtcatgcact gaataacaaa ctgctgcagg ctgtcctggc
   107041 gaaacaggaa gcctgggaat atgtgacctt ccaggacgac gcagaactgc cgttggcctt
   107101 caaagcgcct tcagctgtac tggcataacg acatttatac tgtcgtataa aattcgactg
   107161 gcaaatctgg cactctctcc ggccaggtga accagtcgtt tttttttgaa ttttataaga
   107221 gctataaaaa acggtgcgaa cgctgttttc ttaagcactt ttccgcacaa cttatcttca
   107281 ttcgtgctgt ggactgcagg ctttaatgat aagatttgtg cgctaaatac gtttgaatat
   107341 gatcgggatg gcaataacgt gagtggaata ctgacgcgct ggcgacagtt tggtaaacgc
   107401 tacttctggc cgcatctctt attagggatg gttgcggcga gtttaggttt gcctgcgctc
   107461 agcaacgccg ccgaaccaaa cgcgcccgca aaagcgacaa cccgcaacca cgagccttca
   107521 gccaaagtta actttggtca attggccttg ctggaagcga acacacgccg cccgaattcg
   107581 aactattccg ttgattactg gcatcaacat gccattcgca cggtaatccg tcatctttct
   107641 ttcgcaatgg caccgcaaac actgcccgtt gctgaagaat ctttgcctct tcaggcgcaa
   107701 catcttgcat tactggatac gctcagcgcg ctgctgaccc aggaaggcac gccgtctgaa
   107761 aagggttatc gcattgatta tgcgcatttt accccacaag caaaattcag cacgcccgtc
   107821 tggataagcc aggcgcaagg catccgtgct ggccctcaac gcctcaccta acaacaataa
   107881 acctttactt cattttatta actccgcaac gcggggcgtt tgagatttta ttatgctaat
   107941 caaattgtta actaaagttt tcggtagtcg taacgatcgc accctgcgcc ggatgcgcaa
   108001 agtggtcaac atcatcaatg ccatggaacc ggagatggaa aaactctccg acgaagaact
   108061 gaaagggaaa accgcagagt ttcgtgcacg tctggaaaaa ggcgaagtgc tggaaaatct
   108121 gatcccggaa gctttcgccg tggtacgtga ggcaagtaag cgcgtctttg gtatgcgtca
   108181 cttcgacgtt cagttactcg gcggtatggt tcttaacgaa cgctgcatcg ccgaaatgcg
   108241 taccggtgaa ggaaaaaccc tgaccgcaac gctgcctgct tacctgaacg cactaaccgg
   108301 taaaggcgtg cacgtagtta ccgtcaacga ctacctggcg caacgtgacg ccgaaaacaa
   108361 ccgtccgctg tttgaattcc ttggcctgac tgtcggtatc aacctgccgg gcatgccagc
   108421 accggcaaag cgcgaagctt acgcagctga catcacttac ggtacgaaca acgaatacgg
   108481 ctttgactac ctgcgcgaca acatggcgtt cagccctgaa gaacgtgtac agcgtaaact
   108541 gcactatgcg ctggtggacg aagtggactc catcctgatc gatgaagcgc gtacaccgct
   108601 gatcatttcc ggcccggcag aagacagctc ggaaatgtat aaacgcgtga ataaaattat
   108661 tccgcacctg atccgtcagg aaaaagaaga ctccgaaacc ttccagggcg aaggccactt
   108721 ctcggtggac gaaaaatctc gccaggtgaa cctgaccgaa cgtggtctgg tgctgattga
   108781 agaactgctg gtgaaagagg gcatcatgga tgaaggggag tctctgtact ctccggccaa
   108841 catcatgctg atgcaccacg taacggcggc gctgcgcgct catgcgctgt ttacccgtga
   108901 cgtcgactac atcgttaaag atggtgaagt tatcatcgtt gacgaacaca ccggtcgtac
   108961 catgcagggc cgtcgctggt ccgatggtct gcaccaggct gtggaagcga aagaaggtgt
   109021 gcagatccag aacgaaaacc aaacgctggc ttcgatcacc ttccagaact acttccgtct
   109081 gtatgaaaaa ctggcgggga tgaccggtac tgctgatacc gaagctttcg aatttagctc
   109141 aatctacaag ctggataccg tcgttgttcc gaccaaccgt ccaatgattc gtaaagatct
   109201 gccggacctg gtctacatga ctgaagcgga aaaaattcag gcgatcattg aagatatcaa
   109261 agaacgtact gcgaaaggcc agccggtgct ggtgggtact atctccatcg aaaaatcgga
   109321 gctggtgtca aacgaactga ccaaagccgg tattaagcac aacgtcctga acgccaaatt
   109381 ccacgccaac gaagcggcga ttgttgctca ggcaggttat ccggctgcgg tgactatcgc
   109441 gaccaatatg gcgggtcgtg gtacagatat tgtgctcggt ggtagctggc aggcagaagt
   109501 tgccgcgctg gaaaatccga ccgcagagca aattgaaaaa attaaagccg actggcaggt
   109561 acgtcacgat gcggtactgg aagcaggtgg cctgcatatc atcggtaccg agcgtcacga
   109621 atcccgtcgt atcgataacc agttgcgcgg tcgttctggt cgtcaggggg atgctggttc
   109681 ttcccgtttc tacctgtcga tggaagatgc gctgatgcgt atttttgctt ccgaccgagt
   109741 atccggcatg atgcgtaaac tgggtatgaa gccaggcgaa gccattgaac acccgtgggt
   109801 gactaaagcg attgccaacg cccagcgtaa agttgaaagc cgtaacttcg acattcgtaa
   109861 gcaactgctg gaatatgatg acgtggctaa cgatcagcgt cgcgccattt actcccagcg
   109921 taacgaactg ttggatgtca gcgatgtgag cgaaaccatt aacagcattc gtgaagatgt
   109981 gttcaaagcg accattgatg cctacattcc accacagtcg ctggaagaaa tgtgggatat
   110041 tccggggctg caggaacgtc tgaagaacga tttcgacctc gatttgccaa ttgccgagtg
   110101 gctggataaa gaaccagaac tgcatgaaga gacgctgcgt gacggcattc tggcgcagtc
   110161 catcgaagtg tatcagcgta aagaagaagt ggttggtgct gagatgatgc gtcacttcga
   110221 gaaaggcgtc atgctgcaaa cgcttgactc cctgtggaaa gagcacctgg cagcgatgga
   110281 ctatctgcgt cagggtatcc acctgcgtgg ctacgcacag aaagatccga agcaggaata
   110341 caaacgtgaa tcgttctcca tgtttgcagc gatgctggag tcgttgaaat atgaagttat
   110401 cagtacgctg agcaaagttc aggtacgtat gcctgaagag gttgaggagc tggaacaaca
   110461 gcgtcgtatg gaagccgagc gtttagcgca aatgcagcag cttagccatc aggatgacga
   110521 ctctgcagcc gcagctgcac tggcggcgca aaccggagag cgcaaagtag gacgtaacga
   110581 tccttgcccg tgcggttctg gtaaaaaata caagcagtgc catggccgcc tgcaataaaa
   110641 gctaactgtt gaagtaaaag gcgcaggatt ctgcgccttt tttataggtt taagacaatg
   110701 aaaaagctgc aaattgcggt aggtattatt cgcaacgaga acaatgaaat ctttataacg
   110761 cgtcgcgcag cagatgcgca catggcgaat aaactggagt ttcccggcgg taaaattgaa
   110821 atgggtgaaa cgccggaaca ggcggtggtg cgtgaacttc aggaagaagt cgggattacc
   110881 ccccaacatt tttcgctatt tgaaaaactg gaatatgaat tcccggacag gcatataaca
   110941 ctgtggtttt ggctggtcga acgctgggaa ggggagccgt ggggtaaaga agggcaaccc
   111001 ggtgagtgga tgtcgctggt cggtcttaat gccgatgatt ttccgccagc caatgaaccg
   111061 gtaattgcga agcttaaacg tctgtaggtc agataaggcg ttttcgccgc atccgacatt
   111121 cgcacacgat gcctgatgcg acgctggcgc gtcttatcag gcctaaaggg atttctaact
   111181 cattgataaa tttgtttttg taggtcggat aaggcgttca cgccgcatcc gacatttgca
   111241 caagatgcct gatgcgacgc tgtccgcgtc ttatcaggcc tacgtgcggc atcagacaaa
   111301 tgtcactgct ttggttcttc gctccagtca tcgctttcgg aaagatcgcc actgctgggg
   111361 attcgttttt cttcagcagc ccattctccg aggtcgatca g
//